ALL WILL BE ONE (Multifandom/ϕ RP) - OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

ϕ i

Postby bigwig. » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:54 pm

ϕ ── 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 female compleat btd 6 tags: reagan, sundowner, charlie

Adora could smell the warm, wet air; it sang to the part of her that was still biological, calling her back to a time before she was part of the whole. To a hot, humid jungle from which her kind had arisen. The primate priestess, crimson cape quickly stilling as the air stagnated around her, surveyed the nearby area with glowing red eyes. It was quite quiet. Not that that meant there weren't any inhabitants, of course - that which was not immediately apparent was not always absent. Despite the familiarity of her environment, it was unlikely any creatures like her were here. Most of the worlds the Phyrexians had absorbed seemed to have been filled with things like the 'Charlie' creature, or what it had been once. They looked in many ways like Adora's own kind, but with their hairless bodies and fine, pointed features they remained at the same time quite alien to her. Not to mention their long, stiff limbs which moved in a rigid and awkward way. They were quite ugly, she thought. All the more ripe for compleation, then.

The group that had just entered was, on the surface, quite the ragtag team. Physicality-wise, they could not have been more different. Adora was the smallest of them, miniscule in stature compared to Sundowner and even moreso compared to the staggering might of Reagan fused with her mech. Her power was not in physical might, and indeed the conquering Phyrexian forces might have considered her entire race mere feed for the machine, but they had witness firsthand that despite appearing small and primitive, they had powerful combat technologies - as well as magic - at their disposal. Adora was one of the ones they had found particularly powerful, and therefore particularly valuable.

The differences among the seed-maniple did not matter that much, though; the Phyrexians were all part of the same whole, despite their differing visions of perfection. "Quite pedestrian." Remarked Adora, in the voice of a mature, dignified woman, strangely distorted by an inscrutable echo. Scouting missions like this were not her typical fare. "Nevertheless, what must be done shall be done." If it was her task, it was her task. The whole did not act without reason. Perhaps it would be more interesting than it sounded.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ALL WILL BE ONE (Multifandom/ϕ RP) - OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

Postby Timoria » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:44 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Albaz
๑ male ๑ incompleat ๑
tags: Rory Noceda

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Albaz cursed himself. How could he be so careless? He had been discovered and he had no idea what to do. The stranger had a mysterious staff in their hand. The boy could sense the power emanating from it. If he could get his hands on it maybe he could steal its power and gain the upper hand? If that didn’t work he could easily get himself killed instead. He was starting to panic and causing old memories to fill his head. A soothing voice that would always calm his nerves echoed through his mind. In that moment he steeled his resolve and remembered who he was fighting for. The weakness that had caused him to lose them. The dragon boy prepared himself, staring daggers at the figure.

In a flash he had leaped from his hiding spot, charging the golden figure and aiming straight for the staff in their hands. At first he kept low on all fours the used the momentum as he ran on his feet. However, in the few seconds before he got in range he managed to get a better look. They didn’t seem as sharp and monstrous as the invaders he saw from his home world. In that moment of realization he hesitated before he went to reach for the staff, putting himself a bit off balance before he leaped at it.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rory 3

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:16 pm

The Golden Guard l Incomplete l tagged-Albaz

It seemed as though the teen had acted at the perfect moment earlier because she didn’t have that long at all to wait and see who’d decided to join her. A little more rustling around from where she'd heard the sounds in the brush and the foliage soon enough parted as a figure stepped out from the surrounding forest. And admittedly as soon as the figure stepped out the girl forgot about her current situation, about what happened to the giant carcass she had called home from birth.

Not that there was much of any time to act or think on her new sudden thoughts. For whatever illusion spell had been cast over her at the sight of the new appearance immediately was broken the second he charged her reaching for her staff.

Hazel narrowed in the slits that made up the eye holes of her mask. Then, acting on impulse, the cloaked figure gripped the weapon tighter holding it up once more. Though instead of getting out of the way or swinging it at her opponant, she sat on it near the glowing cylinder end perching herself on the fine but used wood sideways instead of straddling the pole. And the figure stayed there not bothering to either dismount, avoid or attack her opponant. Still her muscles tensed ready beneath the ivory cloak just waiting for the right moment when her attacker would grab her weapon. Waiting for him to grab it and make the largest, dumbest mistake anyone attacking her could possibly make.

For staffs, as not typical as her’s was, like the one the masked figure was now perched patiently on had the ability to fly. Not only did they fly but they were also all perfectly capable of carrying two on it, even three. The figure was going to take her attacker for a little ride with her while also going with her original plan to get a look from above at where she was. Even though she’d never had another with her while flying how hard could it be? She’d certainly been one of three passengers enough times after all.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:32 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Albaz
๑ male ๑ incompleat ๑

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Golden stranger made a weird gesture as Albaz got closer. He wasn’t sure what to make of it. Wait, were they floating? Before his mind could catch up his instincts were finishing what he had started. He went to snatch the staff and as his hand got closer he could feel its power being pulled towards him. But then, there was a flash, it took a few seconds but Albaz realized something, he was flying? He was very confused at first, but when he looked up at his hand he became even more so. The staff he was holding was floating above him.

The shock of realization had flipped a switch inside of himself. A sphere of dark red energy engulfed him and from it emerged a dragon. It seemed his gems had decided to save him and with a bit of stolen power had transformed him. A dragon adorned with black scales that pulsed with red vein like lines running along them. His wings seemed to be made of a plasma-like red energy while his claws looked jagged. Lastly was his maw, seemingly mis-aligned and made up of sharp triangular teeth. He looked like an artificial beast, unfinished and unnatural.

By the time Albaz realized what had happened he was flying on his own and staring directly across at the witch. He had experienced this exact situation at least once before and so he managed to quickly clear his mind. Still, there were a few things about the situation that were confusing him all over again. As he continued to stare at the figure a thought crossed his mind.

”Wait, you aren’t a robot…” It seemed relatively obvious the longer he mulled over all he had just seen. He had never taken this form while fighting those horrible mechanical monsters. The feeling was entirely different with them. Not to mention he couldn’t see a single mechanical feature about them. He started to feel unbearably guilty. He had just charged at someone who might have been entirely innocent.

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rory 4 - edited

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:19 pm

And wait for it...got it!

Without hesitation in a flash of red the moment the new face grabbed onto her staff was the moment he’d find himself floating in the air. The masked figure staring down at him hanging onto the staff dangling there. All the while she was perfectly content sitting watching from her post. While some would probably be worried that their opponent would fall she wasn’t, if he did anyway she could always scoop him from the air in time to keep him from a nasty crash to the ground. So why should she worry right?

The masked Witchling was about to give her new unwanted acquaintance a few words when seemingly out of nowhere something unexpected happened...it was as though the magic in her staff reacted to said new acquaintance. One second the glow around the crimson gem pulsed and the next a sphere of dark red energy surrounded the odd Witchling hanging onto the weapon. The figure sitting on it had to raise one arm to shield her eyes until the sphere disappeared. And that was when things really got confusing for, from that same sphere of energy, came a large dragon the likes of which she had never seen before. A dragon with black scales that were cut through with pulsing red veins and a great pair of wings that looked to be made from energy similar to that which had formed the sphere around him when he grabbed her weapon. Almost as though he was pulsing with some variant of Artificial Magic or something like it. His claws and teeth were all wrong. Jagged. Not lined up totally right. In truth he looked as though he’d become a dragon that someone somehow tried creating themselves with Magic but never finished properly.

“No. Not a robot.”, came the clear female voice confirming his words and to prove her point the figure righted herself sitting up before releasing the wooden staff. Then pulled off one of the leather gloves to hold up for the beast to see the solid flesh. “You though, Titan knows what you are or what you did to my staff. If you didn’t transform you’d be at my mercy, not like you’re much more of a threat now. Even a newborn Witchling knows better then to grab someone’s staff like that.”, she added going to replace the glove.

The figure had never seen magic the likes of which this guy....dragon....whatever her opponant was used before. She knew things such as this were possible yes of course. Beast Keeping Magic could be one to give oneself more beast like traits and a more ferocious animalistic appearance but not to this degree. Abomination Magic could be used to transform oneself into an actual abomination-like form granting several other capabilities. Though even with these circumstances a transformation like this? Well the nearest thing that came to the cloaked girl's mind was her grandmother and grandaunt both whom she had seen transform several times sort of like this. Though not even they transformed into dragons. Was she looking at another form or type of a curse maybe? After all dragons, while they existed on the Isles, were so rare she'd only knew of one and it looked nothing like the one that hoovered in the air before her now.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:38 am

Reagan Corus||Lancer||Tagged: Sundowner, Charlie, Adora

"Pedestrian it may be," Reagan said, "but it is nonetheless vital. All must be One, after all." Dogma aside, there was also the matter of logistics. The Glistening Oil was powerful, but the Phyrexian war machine still needed resources. Chiefly, the metal and biomass needed to facilitate the Compleation process. Population-light, resource-rich worlds like this were vital for that task.

Reagan printed a Nav Beacon from her integrated flash-forge system, planting it in the ground next to their entrance point. "We'll spread out, standard search pattern. Look for settlements, resources of note, and anything else that might further our cause. If you find anything, report back here and upload a report to the beacon. We'll limit ourselves to the local area for now, there should be other maniples conducting their own recon elsewhere on this world, no need to step on anyone's toes. If you don't find anything after a few days, report back here and we'll reevaluate. Should be a milk run, barring any unforeseen complications."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:08 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Albaz
๑ male ๑ incompleat ๑

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The boy now turned dragon would have blushed in embarrassment if not for his black scales. He really had messed up. He was even being lectured. What was he thinking? Was his plan to attack anything that moved? He could have easily avoided this if he had just stopped to think or even just look at the stranger in front of him.

”W-well how was I supposed to know you could fly?” he stammered, his new voice low and a bit distorted, in contrast to his clear embarrassment. Albaz struggled to find the high ground in the conversation, clinging to whatever words popped into his mind. ”And I’m not a ‘witchling’ so… I just thought you were one of those things. He struggled to find the right words but this would have to do.

He had to admit, he had never seen a human do anything like this before. Then again, his memory loss meant a lot of things were new experiences for him. Maybe this was normal? Normal or not, it didn't matter, what was most important was finding his friends. Speaking of them, he had been told numerous times about minding his manners. ”I’m sorry, I’m just really lost and I was looking for my friends. Uh, what was your name again?” He realized how ridiculous it was trying to act courteous now of all times. Still, he felt that it was the only thing he could do to apologize.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rory 5

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:31 pm

She watched the boy-now-dragon as she replaced the glove and rest her hand once again taking hold of the staff still hoovering in front of the black scaled  beast. Then again could what was before her even a dragon? She thought, for a single moment of hope, that who’d charged at her was a denizen of home....of her friends or maybe another student from St. Epiderm or Glandus. Before he transformed he’d seemed as though he could have been a student or one not long out of school, being just a few years older then herself. When he spoke the newly transformed beast’s voice sounded strange, like a animalistic guttural young man’s voice. The bit of embarrassment behind it making it evident that he realised he had made a mistake in charging at her. Weather said mistake was in that she was the wrong target he had in mind  or that he was caught in the act wasn’t clear just yet. “Of course you didn't know, I’ve never had to explain how a staff works to anybody before and to me for a second you looked like a Witchling before you changed. Even though you were supposed to be Human unless I’m not the only one from the Isles that made it through the Portal. I guess that’s nuts though because the only others that would make it would be-“

The figure stopped before more could be said. Too much was being said, much too much. Likely it was because of what the girl had just been through coupled with coming face to face with another living seemingly not sick soul that caused her to spout things off. She had to watch that. Especially considering everything that just happened.

On such thoughts what was intriguing though to the cloaked figure, aside from the sudden transformation, were his words. He’d said he’d thought she was one of those ‘things’ and said she wasn’t a robot. On top of that he claimed to be searching for his friends. “You are the first living being I’ve seen.” Was he a Human? It was possible considering she only knew two Humans though they sure didn’t have the ability to transform into any form of beast. But what else could he be when she ended up on the other side of a portal that connected her home realm with the Human Realm she was headed for. The thought that she had yet to explore this realm and find the town where her mother was from and part of her family resided currently at the back of her mind for the time being. The masked figure would find her family whom lived here after she handled this beast before her, not wanting to lead him to them.

Then when the dragon asked as to her name, the answer was quick and curt. The figure righting herself as she sat on the hoovering staff making her back straight and holding her head high. “I’m the Golden Guard.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charlie 2

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:37 pm

Complete l tagged-Adora, Sundowner, Reagan

Rising from their place, Charlie flexed their fists as sunlight glinted off the metallic armor which was fused with their body. The metal components which were granted them during Compleation  giving them the appearance of a helmet less knight almost. On their hip tucked securely there was what looked like a pure silver dagger.

"If that is all we will be going. We will handle the southwest direction from here and see what this planet holds as far as resources."

Last bumped by wolfrunner on Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:37 pm.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me