โœฌ --- ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐€๐Š๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐€ || MHA )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

interested?

yes :3
79%
no ty <3
21%

Total votes : 14

โœฌ --- Faina oo1 ||

Postby แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ » Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:04 pm

๐•ฑ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–† !
tags: gorou
ment: toshika, aalaa
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
It was not an uncommon occurrence to find Faina away from where she was meant to be resting when in a new place. She would always blame it on the instincts of a prey animal quirk. She had found herself restless all night, even when she was with someone as nice as Aalaa rooming with her. It didn't matter. Her normal routine of waking at some unholy hour of the morning had been thrown out the window. With only two hours of rest, she was out, roaming the island late into the night.
Now, Fai was not dumb, she could sense the eyes on her from the shadows when she roamed the island of Yakushima. As to avoid any unwanted attention from just walking the streets in the middle of the night, the deer pro-hero found herself exploring the little forested area that she had found. It brought her racing heart into a new state of calmness when it came to it all. How long she had stayed hidden within the trees was beyond her. All that Fai knew was that the sun was rising.
There was work to be done with the sun shining upon them all.
Fai knew that the prestigious school she was with had plans for the pros and students. She may have disagreed with all of it, the idea that heroes were to be sent to rid the island of the villain population. Yet, she stayed quiet instead. She just went along with it, knowing that appearances were important. She had made it to the seventh hero because of the constant correction of her appearances. She had to keep up or there would be consequences. Not to mention that her intern was meant to be learning from her. Toshika was a talented student, albeit a bit brash in her decisions, Fai believed. She had to bring her down a bit, teach her there was more to fighting villains than a hard fist.
That never stopped Faina from hitting people who she believed deserved it, though.
Fai had made it back to the hotel just in time to see Gorou making his way through the lobby. She didn't pay the man any mind, thanking the heavens above that she lucked out on his normal rude awaking. Though, what did interest her was the coffee smell surrounding her. Her nose twitched softly, humming softly as she rubbed at her eyes. When she opened them, she spotted a hotel employee before her with the glorious liquid that promised her the energy she would need. Her smile was gentle, soft, and kind as she took the cup from the man. "Thank you, lovely," she cooed softly, watching the man nod rather excitedly.
Once he was gone, Fai was left to stand on her own. She contemplated going to the others who were awake, spotting some of the students already milling about. However, she also didn't know how they'd all feel about such a thing. As she thought on it longer, though, she decided she would at least appear civil with one of the other pros that had been asked to be here.
With coffee in her hand, Fai let herself lean back on her haunches, still standing in the spot she had been given the cup in. She cleared her throat, the noise a heavy sound with her lack of sleep from the night before. She didn't mind, though. It was as it always was.
"I assume you awoke everyone by now," she stated, plainly before taking a sip of the coffee. As she did though, she quickly pulled it away, coughing into her hand to try and soothe the sudden burn on her tongue. She was quite sensitive it seemed. --- ( 622 )
แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

haruki ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:58 pm

โ‡€๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰ ๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ!!
      xxxmale โ€ข eighteen years old โ€ข cursed sight quirk โ€ข mentions: gorou, shino & fai โ€ข tagged: open
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

A rude awakening was exactly how Haruki would describe Gorou's intrusion. Being far from a morning person, he wasn't prepared for a hand in his hair. The action cased him to flinch, but unlike most people, he kept his eyes closed, knowing what could happen if he reckless opened them. Activating his quirk at this hour was not how he desired to start his morning. It wasn't until Gorou's voice caught his ears that he could affirm that it was safe for him to open them, but even then he didn't immediately open them. By then the older male was already sticking a wet finger in his ear and forcing his eyes to shoot open, causing them to be wide and alert. Instinctively, he lifted a hand to swap Gorou's away. "Gah!" was the only thing that could escape his throat before he threw a hand over his mouth to stifle his yelp, in fear of waking Shinobu up. He hardly wanted to be the reason his roommate was woken up, though he was sure the hero at his bedside had already done a good enough job of doing that. Before he could even think of protesting or giving the man a piece of his mind though, he had already gone, leaving him to think about what had been said. Shaking his head, the teen sunk down into his bed again.

Blue eyes sleepily staring towards the ceiling as Haruki laid silently, he allowed his mind to begin to wander. A few minutes more without his mask was all he wished. Despite how many years had gone by, he never had grown to enjoy wearing it. To him it was a constant reminder of the curse placed upon himself. It was a necessity to keep others safe from the traumatizing illusions he was capable of casting upon them. Emotionally harming people was all his quirk was good at doing, which is many situations was no good, though perhaps against villains he shouldn't feel bad. Still, seeing the feelings that they harbored often conflicted him, making his quirk even more of a curse. Sympathizing with villains was something he wasn't entirely keen of, yet his quirk caused him to. Seeing the world in shades of gray wasn't what he desired, but there was no changing how his quirk worked. He was forced to see the pains of others before his own eyes and take it all in. It showed him that even the worst people had problems much like everyone else. They had strong motives to do what they did, which was a hard concept for Haruki to wrap his mind around. Still, he had to.

Heaving a sigh, he lifted an arm up to sling over his face in effort to keep himself from getting too worked up. Morning thoughts like this never did him any good, but having such emotions was better than feeling nothing at all. Thinking of such things often caused their own problems though. Crying was one of them, and that was exactly what he wished to avoid. It was embarrassing. Sure, no one would be able to tell once he put his mask on, but it still would toy with him emotionally. Plus he had the fear of Shino seeing him crying. While he was unsure if she was even awake, he didn't want her catching him in tears over thoughts of his own quirk. That was even more embarrassing than someone noticing after the fact. The thought of it briefly caused his face to redden, allowing his mind to become distracted from from his previous thoughts.

However, his new thought wasn't allowed to linger for long. The soft sound of his phone ringing was more than enough to bring it to an end. Even so, he hardly moved from his current position, knowing exactly who would be calling him. Unfortunately for him, much like his mentor, his twin was an early riser as well. It was likely she was calling to wake him and check in. While it felt unbearable at times, he needed someone like her in his life. The two of them had always balanced each other out after all, but now they were separated and had been ever since their hero schooling had began. The split was annoying, yet part of him was glad for it. He wouldn't be where he was if she had constantly been worrying over him. Plus, she would have made sure he never ended up in his current internship, given her strong distaste for Gorou after all the things she had read. While he could understand her concerns, he still needed to be able to grow, and this was his chance to do that. He knew she'd do the same for herself, despite anything he had to say, though he often cared much less than she did. Behind her bitter and angry exterior, she was a worrywart, especially towards him. It clearly came with being the older twin.

Allowing a few rings to pass by, Haruki finally moved his arm from his face and reached for his phone and answering the facetime. "As early as always, Hana," he mumbled, keeping his voice down in case Shino somehow had managed to sleep through Gorou's morning call. Before the girl on the other end could even speak, he could see her face twist in annoyance, and he immediately knew why. Sighing softy, he moved his free hand to his face and covered his eyes, which only resulted in an annoyed groan coming from her. "Not funny, Haru," she scolded. Again, a sigh came from Haruki, as he spread his fingers to look at the screen, knowing full and well it was safe. His quirk didn't work through such means after all. "Lighten up, Hana. I only just woke up and besides, you're the one who walks around without a mask more often than I do."

Those words clearly hit a nerve, and a huff came from the other end. Chuckling at her reaction, he lowered his hand away and shifted himself in his bed. "Anyways, how are you feeling? I know this was your first time flying," Hanako asked, showing genuine concern for her brother's wellbeing. Smiling faintly, Haruki rubbed at his cheek as another chuckle escaped his lips, though this time it was a sheepish one. "Only feeling tired. You're favorite hero already woke me up this morning." Her face yet again twisted, showing immediate disgust at the mention of a hero. Admittedly, her reaction was amusing, and such an emotion showed in his eyes. His sister growled at his reaction, causing his blissful happiness to quickly fade, and be replaced by a moderately serious expression.

"He hasn't been pushing you to use your quirk too much, has he?" Her question was reasonable, but Haruki hated to answer it. He knew she'd hate what he had to say, but feeding her some lie wasn't worth it. She'd find out sooner rather than later if he did that. As such, he averted his gaze, immediately indicating at the answer he had to give. His sister's annoyed sigh was enough to tell him how she felt about it. "He wants me to use it more, but I promise I keep it within my limits. You know I hate to use it." His words did little to calm Hanako down though. The anger was painted clearly on her face, even with a mask covering half of it. Whatever was about to come from her mouth was going to be less than pleasant. "Your wellbeing is important though! That idiot doesn't think of your emotions!" she began to rant, causing Haruki to shift uncomfortably in his place. "If I was there I'd-"

"Haha, right Hana," the boy interrupted, knowing he needed to butt in and stop her now before she went off the deep end. "I-I've gotta go! I have morning duties to attend to. Talk to you later!" Before she could even think to speak again, he hung up and dropped his phone onto the bed beside him. What a way to start off his morning. Letting a faint groan escape escape his throat, he pushed it all aside as he reached for his mask. Feeling it under his fingertips, he grabbed it and immediately pulled it over his eyes. As he sat up, he neatly tied it behind his head. It was then that he cast his gaze in Shino's direction. Thankfully, it seemed he hadn't bothered her, but even if he had, it wasn't as if she could freely say anything. That made him feel bad. Shaking his head, he forced himself out of bed, and dragged himself across the room to grab his clothes and move to get ready.

His morning routine was rather short. Wasting time on mundane things wasn't something he enjoyed, although he admittedly wasn't prepared to jump into whatever was waiting him beyond his room. Letting that thought set in as he quickly brushed his hair and teeth, he felt his shoulders slump. Already a bad start to his morning. Moving to his clothes, he changed put them on before exiting the bathroom, figuring Shino would need to use it as well to get ready. Now that he was ready, he moved towards the door, only to briefly stop at it and look back in his roommate's direction. "The room's all yours, Shino. I'm leaving," he said, keeping his voice rather soft. Projecting his voice never came easy after all.

With his "goodbye" out of the way, Haruki opened the room's door and stepped out, pulling it quietly closed behind him. Finding his way downstairs was his goal now. Sluggishly making his way along, he couldn't help but thinking over Hanako's words. She had a point in what she said, though, he knew she didn't fully understand his situation. If only she did. Rubbing his temples, he tried to push it all aside. He had to find some faith in his choice after all. Thinking to his sister's own disgust would never do him any good in doing that. This morning was proving to be more troublesome than he wanted it to be.

By the time he reached the lobby, he had been able to rid himself of the negative thoughts that had plagued him. That was a good start, especially since he was instantly greeted by a worker and offered a coffee. Taken back by the hospitality, Haruki gave a small dip of his head as he took the drink from the woman. A soft "thank you" was uttered along with it before he watched her move along. With coffee in hand, he glanced around, noticing a few people had already made their way down into the lobby, including his own mentor, but seeing him with Fai was enough to deter him from immediately approaching. Instead, he moved over to a small sitting area and took a seat to momentarily enjoy his coffee and wait for more of the heroes and students to arrive.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oops!

Postby โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:35 pm

โ–ˆ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐๐” ๐Š๐Ž๐๐”๏ผ๏ผ ๏ผฃ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผค ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผจ โž
        ( tags: open ) ( form: here ) ( 18 ) ( u.a third year ) ( wc: 1,133 )

indenttruth be told, shinobu was awake before her own room mate who slept peacefully across from her. she had no intention in getting up and getting ready, there was no desire to be all alone in the hallway or lobby waiting for anyone else. despite haruki being asleep, she still liked the company. turning in her bed, she propped her chin onto her arm and stared mindlessly at the boy, mask tossed at his side. it was always on him, no matter what time of day or what he was doing. he would panic if it would ever loosen, a hand flying to tighten it. he didnโ€™t take it off until he felt like shinobu was fully asleep, something she noted yesterday. it was disheartening, but given the nature of his quirk she understood why he took those precautions. she was the same, in some ways. she was forced to be mute unless she was training or in a dire situation, in fear she would accidentally hurt those she was surrounded by. shinobu used her quirk very scarcely, something her and haruki had in common. some days, she canโ€™t help but drown in her own self-pity but she knew better than to do that. or maybe she didnโ€™t.

indentsnapping out of her thoughts, she hummed softly as she tore her gaze from the sleeping hero. squirming around trying to find a comfortable position, a tired sigh escaped her pink lips as she gave into the exhaustion. yesterday was a tiring day, she had no energy to explore the island no matter how much she wanted to. she succumbed into the warmth of the sheets and closed her eyes. another hum rumbled in her throat in contentment, this was nice. a small happiness, something she tried to find as she lived day by day. she relied on these small sources of happiness. like the view of the island from the skies, the moonlight painting the island in such a way it looked unreal. the fresh smell of clean sheets was another small happiness. despite being in such a comfortable state, shinobu found it hard to fall back asleep. old habits do die hard. a pout appeared on her lips, opening her eyes to stare at the ceiling. this sucks.

indenther ears picked up on their hotel door opening. the door squeaked gently, stopped, and squeaked for a longer amount of time. turning around and dragging the blanket up to her nose nearly covering her eyes, she squeezed them shut trying to act as if she was still asleep. squinting ever so slightly, a giant blob of white hair crouched down before haruki and quickly left the room.

indentโ€œGah!โ€

indentwell, that was a bit concerning. it was tempting to spring out of bed and check on Haruki, despite the noise he made wasnโ€™t caused by any sort of injury. she decided against it and remained in her false sleep. for now, she was stuck like this for who knows how long. she didnโ€™t want it to seem like haruki had woken her up but it also felt wrong for her to pretend to be asleep. either way, she would feel guilty about her actions. to make matters worse, the phone belonging to her roommate began to ring. she knew it wasn't hers because she constantly had her phone either at her side or under her pillow. she was listening to a conversation that she had no intention on being nosey about. the tips of her ears burn and turn red in awkwardness, shuffling in her spot slightly so her can cover her ears and offer haruki some privacy. despite her hands covering her ears, she couldnโ€™t help but notice how different he talks compared to whomever was on the phone - hana - to the rest of his classmates. the conversation ended and shinobu closed her eyes once more. she really didnโ€™t mean to be nosey. from what she gathered from their conversation, this Hana person didnโ€™t seem to like gorou very much.

indentshinobu waited and waited for her roommate to leave, not that she wanted him out but she was itching to start her day. she had stayed in bed for long enough and her body was beginning to ache. a soft goodbye was heard from the doorway and shino sat up from the bed, her duo-colored hair knotted and messy. running her fingers through her painfully long and thick hair, she quickly scurried to the bathroom to get ready. a brisk warm shower, brushing her teeth and changing into suitable clothes for the rest of the day. braiding her oddly colored hair into its usual three braids, shinobu patted her face gently with cold water. glancing at herself in the mirror, two fingers covered the beauty marks under her eyes. cover, uncover, cover. jutting her bottom lip out, she decided to stop finding ways to avoid the inevitable. closing the bathroom door behind her gently, shinobu grabbed her phone and placed it into the pockets of her shorts. it was the only way she could communicate with the majority of her class, it was rare to find someone who knew how to sign. but whenever she would encounter someone who knew, a warm feeling in her chest would make her heart beat quicker. nevertheless, she has to adapt to the world as someone who couldnโ€™t speak out of fear and precaution.

indentwalking out of her shared room, she noticed that she was the only one in the hallway. toying with the loose pieces of string from her shirt, shinobu decided she would find someone in the lobby.

indentthe small ding from the elevator made her smile. it was cute. immediately, she was greeted by one of the workers and shinobu bowed in gratitude, humming as a โ€œthank youโ€ as she sipped the coffee. yelping at the temperature and bitterness of the drink, she shut her eyes tight to try and ignore the sting on her tongue. temperature, spice, and bitterness were her weakness. whether it was a weird characteristic from her quirk or her own distaste. she supposes it was a bit of both. lime green eyes wander the spacious lobby, decorated from the floors to the ceiling. everything seemed like it cost a fortune. shinbou stood not too far from the elevator, shifting her weight from her toes to her heels as she forced herself to drink the coffee given to her.

indentshe noticed her mentor was nowhere to be seen, nor was her partner, yua hinako. tongue touching the corners of her moth, a nervous habit she had, her eyes scanned the area once more, taking note of who was in the lobby and who wasnโ€™t. taking one last sip of the coffee, shinobu let another small sound of disdain escape her lips.

โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mihoko ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:01 pm

โ‡€๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ ๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxfemale โ€ข twenty-six years old โ€ข quirkless โ€ข mentions: gorou, cho, tomoki โ€ข tagged: shino
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Waking up early was a normal thing for Mihoko, given the time it took to prepare donut before her shop opened, but even now, she found herself awake earlier than usual. Bad memories had plagued her mind ever since she had set foot back on the island. It was a normal occurrence that came with each visit, which was why she had begun limiting how often she returned home to see her family. The constant reminder of her past sins was something that weighed heavily on her mind. Not many knew of it, and while there was no threat that it would ever come to light, part of her wished it would. Maybe then it wouldn't burden her as heavily.

It was a false hope to cling to. Everything would change if others found out she had blood on her own hands. In a way, it was as if everything she had built for herself was nothing but a lie. Maybe she deserved none of it. At least she could claim she wasn't popular among the public. Much of that was her own doing though. Her behavior, tendencies, and lack of publicity? All parts of her own plan to keep herself on the low compared to other heroes. The only thing that drew in people's interest, aside from her wildly popular donut business was her story. While she avoided letting many details reach the public, the fact that she was quirkless and able to climb the hero rankings was unheard of. It was an appeal that she'd never be able to shake.

Sighing softly, the quirkless hero bowed her head as she continued her meditation on the balcony outside her room. Such an activity wasn't new to her. Meditation had become important in keeping herself pushing forward and allowed her to find peace against the daily struggles that found her on a daily basis. It was also time to allow herself to mentally prepare to put forth the playful, and lazy personality she cast forward. While such a personality was a mask of sorts, and some might say it wasn't the real her, Mihoko would never admit to it. In her eyes such a personality had come forth as a coping mechanism to help push past the memories that haunted her mind. Attempting to be carefree had allowed her to grow, and find ways to better herself after that dreadful night four years ago.

As memories passed through her mind, her breathing stayed steady. Her shoulders and chest peacefully rose and fell with each breath, hinting she had found some kind of calm that was hard to break. Even the sound of the door to her room opening didn't cause her to move. For all she knew it was simply Cho leaving to carry out her own morning, though the thought of that was immediately thrown out the window when she heard Gorou's voice echo through the room. That was enough to cause her to shake her head, but her posture otherwise stayed the same.

"Shut up Gorou!" she bellowed out, not caring if he was still there or not. It didn't matter to her. If he was there, he'd hear her, if not then she could be thankful he was already gone. When nothing came after, she assumed the latter had happened, and thus was thankful. At least he had some decency not to wander too far into a woman's room uninvited. Perhaps he understood he'd be met with a kunai being thrown in his direction without a second thought. As much as she wanted to believe that was true, Mihoko doubted it. Not many respected her use of lethal weaponry as is. Unfortunately, it was all she had. Fighting skills alone would have never gotten her anywhere. Besides, it was a tradition of Yakushima to be trained with weapons much like the ones she wielded, though she supposed most of those trained in the art were likely trained by villains as is. That had always been another thing that bothered her. Thinking upon it now wasn't going to change it though.

Opening her eyes, Mihoko let one last, long breath escape her lips before she broke her relaxed posture and rose to her feet. Moving into her area, she began moving about her typical morning routine. Taking a quick shower, and cleaning herself up, the pro took her time preparing herself. Such was a choice rather than a typical thing she did. Usually she flew through the same routine while wasting little time. Finding herself staring at her reflection in the mirror, Mihoko sighed to herself as her fingers slipped through her short, teal hair. "Should I really be here participating in all this?" she mumbled to herself, knowing full and well what was actually waiting for them on the island.

The question was something she found difficult to answer, and no matter how much thought she put into it, her answer never came. She could only accept the path she had chosen and hope she didn't find herself walking into a less than ideal situation. If her past was going to haunt her, it would happen here and now. Any of the other pros present would find out about her, and perhaps lose any respect they had for her. As much as she thought she didn't care, she did. All her life he had wanted people to see she had strength too, and that like those who had been blessed with a quirk, she could be someone who protected others, even if it meant putting their life before her own. She had always lived by that, but that night had caused her to act selfishly. In some manner, she had killed to protect others, but those had been her own kin. Did that still make her a hero?

Balling her hands up against the sink countertop, Mihoko found herself tensing up. All her meditation seemingly failing her on this particular morning. How unfortunate. Now was when she needed it most after all. She'd have to find a way to hold it together. Rolling her shoulders back, she continued on with her routine, and quickly pulled her hair up into a tail ponytail. Once that was done, she quietly dressed, finding herself putting on a more traditional outfit than she typically wore to do hero work. Back on the mainland, she had taken wearing more casual clothing to be her hero costume- a blue varsity styled jacket accompanied with a pair of leggings. Nothing too fancy, nor particularly practical for that matter. However, now that she had returned home, she decided to sport the outfit she had during her early years as a pro- the time after that dreadful night. The outfit resembled that of a shrine maiden, though designed to be more practical for combat. She still sported a pair of leggings underneath, allowing her much more freedom than the standard tradition garb would. The one thing that didn't change between the two outfits was the headpiece she wore. The headband adorned with fox ears had become a staple in her appearance, and it had been something her late grandmother had given her long ago.

With her outfit situated, Mihoko moved to the finishing touches. Carefully strapping her kunai holsters to one thigh and storing her shurikens at a pouch on her hip, the hero nearly found herself ready to leave her room. There was only one last thing she needed. Averting her gaze to the katana that rested against the wall across from her, hidden away in its case. Looking at it now caused a wave of uneasy feelings to overcome her, but she quickly brushed them aside to ensure that her roommate didn't catch wind that something was off. Keep it together, Mihoko, she mentally scolded herself as she finally stepped forward to collect her last weapon. Putting the strap across her chest, the blade rested against her back, ready for use if needed. Now she was ready to leave.

Turning on her heels, she swiftly made her way to the room's door, which was still wide open from Gorou's intrusion. What a menace. He couldn't even close the door behind her. Rolling her eyes, Mihoko stepped out into the hall, not bother to offer her roommate a goodbye as she left. Such didn't seem necessary, especially at this hour. The other woman wasn't obligated to be awake after all. She could take her time if she so desired. Mihoko couldn't blame her if she did. She, however, needed to get out and about. Letting her mind continue to remind itself of her past would do her no good, especially on this particular trip. Getting up and moving around would at least distract her, which was for the better at this point.

Her walk to the lobby was a short one, especially since she hadn't waited for the elevator and opted to take the stairs. However, her arrival was met by a strange greeting. Feeling someone brush past her, Mihoko's gaze moved to meet whoever it was. As brown eyes landed upon Tomoki, the quirkless hero couldn't help but raise a brow. While she had never directly interacted with him before, she could identify him as one of the students on this trip. However, what really caught her attention was the weapon she carried. Much like herself, he had a katana. Did that mean he was also from this area? If that was true, then had he too been trained by the villains of this place? It was possible, though there was no need to question it given she was only assuming things based on her own personal experience and knowledge.

With the thought leaving her mind as quickly as it came, his words finally began to settle in with her. They were odd to say the least, though it was more in the sense that it wasn't often she was told such a thing. Typically young hero trainees idolized those far above her own status. Nevertheless, Mihoko let a chuckle escape her lips. "Well, isn't that nice to hear." Whether the boy heard her words or not was another story, given how quickly he moved on. That hardly bothered her though. If anything, she was used to it. Besides, she had her own things to get to. Getting something to give her energy was at the top of that list.

Spotting an employee nearby, she hurried towards them. "Good morning," she cooed happily, seemingly having shaken off the tenseness she had had earlier. "You wouldn't happen to have a herbal tea, would you?" The man nodded quickly, before telling her to wait a moment while he went to get it. Nodding back, she watched him take off, allowing her to get a better look at who was around the lobby. From the looks of it, several students had already made their way down and were standing about- one being her own intern, Shinobu. Perhaps greeting her this morning would be a good start, though admittedly, she hated immediately approaching her. While she was supposed to guide her, and teach her, Mihoko still wanted both her interns to be free to decided how they approached their time spent here- or at least for the first part, while they had actual free time. There was no telling when things would turn for the worse after all. Still, maybe it was for the better she acted like a good mentor. The girl looked a bit lost as is. Making her decision, her attention was briefly shifted back to the employee as he returned with her drink. Smiling, she bowed her head. "Thank you very much."

As he left again, she finally moved forward, moving towards Shino. Approaching the girl with a pleasant smile upon her lips, she wave a small wave with her free hand. "Yo!" she chimed, falling into her usual joyous personality. "Feeling nervous this morning? Or is something else bothering you?" It was as if for a moment, Mihoko might have forgotten her intern couldn't freely speak, but even she wasn't that forgetful. If anything, her excitement seemed to rise as she continued to speak. "Don't be afraid to use sign language to answer me. I've been working on it and what better practice than now!" From how she spoke, she was clearly confident in herself, and even proud. Even if she was completely wrong in the end, at least she was making an attempt. Nobody could fault her for that.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœฌ --- ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐€๐Š๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐€ || MHA )

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:45 am

Toshika Sanada

Third-Year | Quirk: Leap | Form| Tagged: Haruki

Toshika rolled her shoulders, every breath feeling like a small weight fell from her. She loved the air of a new place. Never quite the same, yet never too different. The sights, the sounds, the smells of a place away from her home... it excited her. Grandpa had dragged her and Fumi on plenty of trips. Well, he mostly dragged Fumi, since Toshika always jumped right into the plane before him. And the first steps in a new place were the best.

Closing her eyes, she took in the last of the peace she'd probably have for the upcoming days. This wasn't a vacation, after all. They were here to train. To improve. To become better heroes. Toshika couldn't wait.

As she sipped from her coffee, walking around, she noticed Haruki sitting down to enjoy his coffee. She smiled. Over the course of the years, Haruki was one of the few people she hadn't really gotten a chance to really know. Probably because he kept to himself even more than Fumi, and that was an accomplishment. Well, that was gonna change.

"Hiyo." She said as she approached, taking the seat next to him. "Waiting on the rest?"
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flails arms

Postby โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:50 pm

โ–ˆ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐๐” ๐Š๐Ž๐๐”๏ผ๏ผ ๏ผฃ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผค ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผจ โž
        ( tags: mihoko, sumeragi [briefly] ) ( form: here ) ( 18 ) ( u.a third year ) ( wc: 679) ( mentioned: yua hinako )

indentin the midst of her own thoughts, lime green eyes staring at nothing in particular [which subsequently mightโ€™ve meant she had been staring at someone without realizing it] shinobu was pulled out of her dissociative state and back into reality. met with a greeting by none other than her own mentor, mihoko, a small natural smile tugs on her pink lips. offering her mentor a small wave back, her head bobbing along to her cheerful words. mihoko had asked if the girl was nervous, yet, shinobu failed to think up an immediate answer. was she nervous? there was a feeling deep in the pit of her stomach that affirmed that she was indeed nervous. it was only natural for her to be nervous, though. she was on an unfamiliar island with pro-heroes surrounding her, on top of that, she was going to be training under mihokoโ€™s watchful eye. yet, there was a bit of excitement accompanying this nervousness.

indentbeing told that she was able to sign freely, shinobu sighed in relief, unaware that she was holding her breath the entire time.[i] I am both nervous and excited, she signs slowly. the island is so big and full of mystery, it makes me curious. Do you have any plans for us today? shinobu shifts her weight on her feet and offers the hero a shy smile. iโ€™m most excited for the spas and swimming on the beach. her ears go red at the confession, already thinking about relaxing and having fun before thinking about work and training. it was a bit selfish to be thinking like that but shinobu couldnโ€™t help it. absentmindedly, shinobu took another sip of her coffee that had now cooled down, making it tolerable for her to drink. peering at the taller hero as she takes another sip, shinobu wonders once again what the hero has in store for them today.

indenthow are you enjoying the island, miss yanagi?

indentthis time her hands are quicker to sign and her lips moving alongside the words as she signs them. the fact her mentor knew a bit of sign language brought shinobu great comfort, knowing that she didnโ€™t have to pull out her phone or a small notepad to communicate. it was also a bit heart-warming, it made shinobu feel normal and that alone would cause her heart to thump against her ribcage twice as hard. it was nice that someone was making an effort, for a change. ever since her quirk manifested, shinobu became an outcast at a young age. no one would really expect that from someone so social and affectionate, which was something shinobu was proud of. She refuses to let things that have happened to her in the past define her as a person and as a hero.

indentblinking back into reality, lime green eyes momentarily stick onto the elevator, watching as students come out one by one. she had a partner that she was going to train alongside. yua hinako, that was her name. shinobu had yet to talk to her, but she had seen her around before. she admired her and her intelligence from afar, as she has yet to find a fitting opportunity to converse with her peer. lip jutting out in thought, shinobu figured she would have a chance to finally speak to her once their training begins.

indentbringing the cup of coffee to her lips, shinobu let out a small noise at the discovery she had finished the beverage. bowing slightly to mihoko and bringing a finger to her lips, she mouthed โ€œplease excuse me.โ€ eyes spotting a trash can, she makes it her personal mini mission to throw away the cup. she locks eyes with a few familiar ones, one including sumeragi. a small smile tugged on the corners of her mouth, offering a small wave to the girl before discarding the cup into the trashcan and finding her way back to mihoko. maneuvering her way around the tall hero and appearing in front of her again, big bright eyes finding her mentorโ€™s.

indentshall we wait for yua?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

haruki ( 002 )

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:20 am

โ‡€๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰ ๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ!!
      xxxmale โ€ข eighteen years old โ€ข cursed sight quirk โ€ข mentions: noneโ€ข tagged: toshi

As much as he would have preferred being left alone until Gorou was no busy, Haruki couldn't always have what he wanted, even when he put himself off to the side away from others. Hearing Toshi's voice was enough to cause a soft sigh to escape his lips. Whatever semblance of alone time he had wanted was gone, and to make matters worse, it was to someone he hardly knew, though that applied to many of his classmates. Some knew him on a surface level, that much had been unavoidable throughout the years, but hardly any knew much of him beyond that. The few that did had been lucky enough to break through his rather cold and quiet facade. Such a task was no easy feat. He always kept firm to holding people away from getting to know himself and that was hardly ever shaken. Today would be no different.

Lifting his gaze up to meet Toshi's, Haruki's expression remained unchanged- no smile came to his lips nor did his other visible facial features show signs of any kind gesture. Even if he had showed any form of emotion, much of it would be hidden by the mask covering his eyes and for that, he was grateful. Listening to her words, he gave a small nod of his head, though he knew to an extent it wasn't entirely true. Admittedly he wasn't waiting for anyone else. The less people around, the better, or that's how he saw it at least. The only one he was waiting on was his mentor. Nothing more, nothing less.

"I'm waiting for my mentor to not be busy," he admitted after a moment of silence. As he spoke, he gave a small gesture in Gorou's direction just in case she wasn't aware of who he was referring to, though he doubted it was necessarily. It was no surprise a kid with a quirk like his would find himself training under a hero with a quirk revolving around his eyes as well. It didn't help that the two of them looked so much alike as well. Haruki had always found it strange, but he could never find any correlation between the two of them. Not that it mattered in the long run. The two of them operated in vastly different ways anyways and both of them were their own individual. If there was some tie between them, it wouldn't change a thing, though he suspected his sister would feel differently about such.

Brushing the thought aside, Haruki leaned back in his seat and lowered his coffee into his lap, allowing it to simply act as a hand warmer for the moment. "Is the lack of others here the reason you decided to approach me?" he asked after another moment of silence. His words were blunt and clearly tried to hint that he was the wrong choice to approach. Surely there were better options if that was the case. If anything, he'd put himself near the bottom of approachable classmates, that was for sure.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœฌ --- ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐€๐Š๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐€ || MHA O/A )

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:42 am

Sumeragi Asakune||19||Mentioned: Shinobu, Fumihito||Tagged: Open
    The sound of Sumeragi's brain grinding to a halt when Shinobu waved at her was almost audible, and she quickly turned away to hide her rapidly reddening face.

She's the enemy. She's the enemy she's the enemy we hate her she's a cop in training she's a junior fascist she's out of our league she's way too pretty her eyes are really nice does she even like girls wait no no no stop it stop it-

Why couldn't Shinobu have been a bad person? Or even just a neutral person, anything other than the perpetual ray of sunshine she was currently. Honestly, that ought to have been enough to hate her on principle, but she couldn't manage it. Shino was just so... happy. It didn't seem to be a front, either, which she would have been able to deal with. She was maybe the only person here who Sumeragi was completely sure wasn't just in it for the fame, or the money, but because she genuinely wanted to help people.

She couldn't think about that now, of course. Distractingly charming and even more distractingly attractive she might be, Shinobu was still on the other team. She needed to keep a clear head, and accurately report on her capabilities. And, maybe after, she could try and convince Shinobu that this wasn't the right way. Maybe over lunch- no. Stay focused.

Sumeragi cast her gaze over the entryway again, looking for her assigned mentor, while decidedly avoiding Shinobu's gaze. Where was he, anyways? Her partner was down here, it was a bad look if both of them managed to be up and ready before the person that was teaching them how to be heroes. Not that she was surprised. She'd done some preliminary research on the so-called 'hero' and what she'd found didn't impress her much. A muscle-bound brute obsessed with his ranking, who didn't care at all for the collateral damage he might cause in pumping up his numbers. Just like the rest of them, really, except he cared even less about what buildings he burned down.

Moving away from thoughts of her mentor (and continuing to stay away from thoughts of the pink-haired sunbeam), Sumeragi watched her partner. Her roommate's brother, if she remembered correctly, though he didn't much look like the hero type. In fact, he looked like she could snap him in half with two fingers. Not to say that she was a pillar of physicality herself, but she was still stronger than him. She debated going over and introducing herself, but in the end decided against it. They'd be working together, she'd have plenty of time. Best to watch from afar for now, she could probably learn more that way.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the man, the myth, the legend

Postby โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:43 am

โ–ˆ ๐†๐Ž๐‘๐Ž๐” ๐Œ๐”๐†๐„๐๏ผ๏ผ ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผณ โž
        ( tags: faina -> haruki/toshi) ( form: here ) ( 28 ) ( #8 pro hero ) ( wc: 832 ) ( mentioned: none? )

indentthe coffee in the cup encased in his large hand was now cold, a cause of his disinterest in the morning beverage. he was never a coffee kind of guy, he enjoyed it every now and then but after a few sips of the drink, gorou found himself becoming bored of the taste. he had plans on simply throwing the drink away until he felt a presence approaching him. peering from above his glasses that rested low on the bridge of his nose, he spots a familiar blue-haired hero. craning his head to look down at her, pushing his glasses further upwards to avoid any accidents, he offers the hero a sly smile at her remark. โ€œgood morning to you too, bambi.โ€ she wasnโ€™t wrong to assume that though, if anything, she had the right to suspect such a thing from gorou. gently stroking his chin, โ€œnow, why would I ever do such a thing to these precious students?โ€ the taller hero bends his upper body forwards slightly to close the space in between the two of them. โ€œfor the record though, I could only hope I woke most of them up.โ€

indentwatching faina pull away from her coffee, the steam dancing in the air. โ€œcareful there,โ€ gorou teased the younger hero, a long finger lifting her chin up forcing her to turn her head towards gorou. โ€œgonna let a cup of coffee shut you up before I do?โ€

indenta small puff of white appears in his peripheral version, catching his attention. turning his head to get a clearer view of the small blob of white, gorouโ€™s pale blue eyes landed on his intern, currently chatting with another student he had heard about through word of mouth. he made sure to do research about most of the students who were on the trip, not anything excessive like an entire background check, but just information about their quirks and whatnot. an amused chuckle escaped his throat as he watched his intern interact with the female student sitting beside him, his expression indifferent and his body language as stiff as a board despite looking comfortable on the fancy seating that belonged to the hotel.

indentthere was a fond smile ghosting on his coral colored lips, haruki really did look like a much smaller and younger version of gorou, which boosted his ego a bit more than it really should.

indentaverting his eyes back to the hero in front of him, a white brow shot upwards towards his hairline. โ€œhm, seems like our chat was short lived, bambi. keep me entertained a little more next time, yeah?โ€ grabbing her free hand and placing his half empty cup of coffee in her hands, gorou gave faina a cheeky smirk and turned on his heels to begin his approach to save his dearest intern.

indentwith his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants, he took long and confident strides towards haruki. hand jutting into the air with a small wave. making himself known and standing in front of both of the students, gorou glanced at toshika and then back at haruki. โ€œam i interrupting?โ€ he knew very well that he was interrupting a conversation between them, but whatever gorou was planning for his interns was much more important than small talk. โ€œi do apologize but i need to steal my intern from you. we have a busy day ahead and iโ€™m sure you can understand miss sanada, i am glad that my boy is making friends though," he crouched down to come face to face with the two. behind his glasses, his eyes flashed upwards to harukiโ€™s blindfold, similarly colored eyes staring right where harukiโ€™s eyes were behind the mask. โ€œright, kid?โ€

indentspringing back up, a large hand comes back down onto harukiโ€™s head full of white locks to ruffle it. โ€œcโ€™mon kiddo, weโ€™re going on an adventure! your partner should join us soon, weโ€™re not that hard to find.โ€

indentgorou had the day planned for his interns, but itโ€™d be nice for them to just roam around the island first. he had his own hidden intentions with this adventure, since gorou had no desire to aimlessly wander around the island like a bunch of tourists. thatโ€™s not why they came to this ill-fated island.

indentturning around as he began walking towards the open entrance to the hotel, โ€œharuki,โ€ he called out once more, his expression empty as he waited for the student. โ€œoutside, yeah? finish up your chat.โ€ walking outside, gorouโ€™s eyes scanned the area noting that there were a few students outside enjoying the islandโ€™s weather. not far from the hotel was a small city, thatโ€™s where he was planning on going with his interns. gorou as well as the rest of the pro-heroes on the trip knew the island was plagued with villains but the students were blissfully ignorant of this issue, for now at least. these kids were more than capable of coming to their own conclusions about the island and it's issues.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trouble to my left, trouble to my right

Postby โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žpower ` » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:05 am

โ–ˆ ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐€๏ผ๏ผ S H A D O W S E L F โž
        ( tags: fumihito ) ( form: here ) ( 19 ) ( under-cover villain ) ( wc: 639 )( mentions: none )

indenttomoki was thoroughly enjoying his quiet time alone outside in front of the hotel, admiring the view of the ocean from afar. the sun always hit the water so perfectly, it looks like there were millions upon millions of jewels floating atop the ocean. it was one of the many things he had admired about the island. it really was a shame that this was how he reunited with his home. a soft sigh pushed past his dry lips as he tore his gaze away from the ocean. if he had any free time, maybe heโ€™d visit and try to find some small crabs along the shore. tomoki wanted to do all the things he did before without the feeling of guilt weighing down onto his shoulders, though he doubts that there will ever be a time where he will never feel guilt. after all, out of all the people he knew, he was the sole survivor of the catastrophe that had occured on the island years ago. that was his burden to carry.

indenthe was forced out of his thoughts as a soft voice called out his family name causing his lips to twist in dismay. barely turning his head to get a look at who had called out to him, his dark blue eyes look at the boy up and down before averting his attention back to the ocean. unfortunately, he couldnโ€™t act the way he wanted to towards his peer. internally cursing himself, he fully turns around to face the younger student, offering the red-head a weak smile. โ€œgood morning, fumihito.โ€ he didnโ€™t know fumihito all too well but the same could be said for the rest of the students on the trip. tomoki had no desire to get close to any of them, especially since they were heroes in training.

indentthat didnโ€™t stop his natural curiosity, though. โ€œwho are you interning for?โ€ his voice came across as uninterested but he couldnโ€™t help that. heโ€™s always such a monotone voice, which was often the cause of annoyance to his younger sister. the memory made his shoulders tense up. in the back of his mind, he heard some sort of pitiful remark made by the monster residing inside of him. it calls itself hisae, for whatever reason, he had never met anyone with that name nor had he heard a similar name before. for as long as heโ€™s had the monster in his life, tomoki knew very little about it and only used it for combat or dire situations. thatโ€™s all it was to him; a power made to get the upper hand on others.

indentโ€œdo you like the island so far?โ€ it was another abrupt question but this time, he was interested in what fumihitoโ€™s answer would be. tomoki had great pride for his island, despite having such a tragedy happen to it in the past. he was determined to make things right again in his own way, not in the way of heroes which have failed him before. staring at fumihito as he awaited an answer, tomoki wondered if he were to become a hero would he be of any use for the world? glancing back inside the hotel through wide open doors, the grasp he had on his cup tightened. of course not. even the best heroes are unable to save everyone, yakushima was living proof of it. People like him are the ones who suffer because of their actions or lack thereof.

indenttomoki realized his friendly expression dropped while he was stuck in his train of thought. quickly picking himself back up, he managed a tiny smile while he relaxed his eyebrows the best he could. he was always so tense, so unapproachable, he needed to change that if he didnโ€™t want to become suspected of going on the trip for ulterior motives.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me