The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby Another Star » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:17 pm

Rudyard Funn
Tags: Open

Rudyard woke up slowly enjoying the comfy bed it was so warm... Wait. Since when was his bed like this? Rudyard shuddered as he remembered his ragged mattress, he rose immediately and examined the room this place was more likely to be the prime minister's room than his! He thought as he looked at the elegant furnishings half dazzled half bewildered, where was his sister and where was his mouse? Why was he not in Piffling anymore? Rudyard felt himself start to panic he jumped out of the bed unsure of what was going on, then he noticed the letter snatching it he scanned it over and over, " What is this nonsense?" He muttered did this Master A really think that if you shove a bunch of people into a mansion they'll all fall in love, what a lunatic! Angered and ready to disturb anyone to get answers he opened the door and marched out ready to find the creep who kidnapped him. "Who's in charge of this place?" He yelled as he let the door shut with a bang.
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:27 pm

charles snippy
    tagged rudyard

the hallway, once snippy gathered the courage to leave the room, was quiet. still fancy and far too intact for his taste, but quiet. a banging sound from down the hall caused him to turn suddenly, hand tightening around the strap across his chest to face a man dressed mostly in black looking rather frazzled. "uhm, I'd like to know that.. too.." he raised one hand awkwardly, coat crinkling in the silence rudyard left the hall in. though on instinct, snippy wasn't so sure about trusting this person. he had no mask, but looked perfectly fine- possibly unaffected by the radiation.. then he remembered. right. no radiation here,
    as uncomfortable a fact as that felt. was it possible this place was safe from the infected air?

iden versio
    tagged nanka

as soon as she exited the room, iden set off to find someone who knew what was up. after all, there had to be someone else here. how she got from a battlefield in an unknown system to here, she had no clue, though. coming to a pause at the end of a hallway where a door had just closed with a thud, she laid eyes on a brown-haired woman in strange looking green armor. immediately moving to raise her blaster, iden stared down the girl, considering what she could possibly ask her. "who are you?" deciding getting to the point was best, iden spoke with a confident tone, her helmet distorting her voice through the modulator. still, her blaster lowered, no longer in such an aggressive stance. if she needed to fire, she would, but violence was possibly not the best path to go here.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Velicity
Female // Bi // Demon // Crush; none // Tagged; none/open

Velicity awoke to a room which didn't in the slightest way resemble her own room which confused her greatly, how she had gotten here, why would anyone bring her of all people here?? but with in all of her questions she noticed a note near her side which she quickly read although if anything it brought up more questions but the thing that bothered her most was the fact that if she wanted to go home she would have to fall in love with someone and they had to love her back.. hah like anyone would fall in love with a demon, but regardless of what she thought, she wanted to go outside and look around the place and see all of the places, And so she opened her door only to be greeted with an empty hall way. time to look around!
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Another Star » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Rudyard Funn
Tagged: Charles Snippy
Rudyard stared at the man who looked like he was dressed to go to Antarctica, what on Earth was going on here! Just yesterday he was organizing a funeral and today he was talking to strange masked men with guns, with guns... Good God was he in a war zone, this was how he was going to die isn't it? But they were both in the same situation here perhaps gas mask came here prepared... "Rudyard Funn. Did you just wake up here too?" He asked taking one more cautious glance at the rifle.
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:23 am

Zinnia

Tags; Rex

Zinnia’s eyes were wide with fear. She sat there on the floor, barely moving. She was trembling her hands moved towards her chest touching her heart. Zinnia could feel the thumping quicken. She became white like a ghost. A loud whirring filled the air, she lifted above the place where she sat. Light enveloped her body, as it started to change. Zinnia took the form of a deer. Gingerly she fell back to the floor. Her long nimble legs were folded beneath her. Zinnia’s head perked up her ears pricking. ”Who....are you....”, She stammered, small flower petals fell onto the ground. She stood, her hooves pressed against the ground.
Last edited by Avisowl on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:24 am

charles snippy
    tagged rudyard

the other man looked just as shocked as he was. "yeah- I'm snippy. charles snippy. though I can't say I'm not glad to be out of the dead zone..." with that he paused. rudyard certainly didn't look like he came from 'home'... without a mask, he would surely die out there, right? "are.. you... from the past?" he raised a hand, pointing at rudyard just to emphasize his words. time travel wasn't something he was going to eliminate as a possibility. with what he'd seen... time travel would be pretty understandable.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:29 am

nanka
      female | fe awakening oc | tags; iden

a sharp female voice caused nanka to turn around, only to be staring down the face of her blaster. the weapon in question didn't seem familar at all, nor did nanka have any idea what it could do. the last thing she wanted was a fight right off the bat, or worse, killed right as she left.
      "hey!," nanka said in a slight panic as took a step back, slamming into the dining room door. "i don't want a fight, if that's your intention!" the sight of the woman lowering her weapon calmed nanka down a bit, but she was still on high alert, especially after having a weapon pointed at her seconds before.
      "i-i'm nanka," nanka answered, ears twitching atop her head. "i'm assuming you woke up with that crazy letter from "master a"? what do you call yourself, human?"
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:47 am

Jynx Lee // 19 // Bisexual // Crush;; Open // Open Tags

xxxxxxxThe girl awoke in an unfamiliar room, finding it strange that she had awoken there when she remembered not falling asleep there. Actually she didn't seem to have many memories at all, trying to recall her last dwelling place seemed to prove impossible. She sighed before getting out of the bed, noticing a folded note sitting on the bedside table. After reading through it she glanced to the nearby closet seeing a black and teal, knee length, sleeveless dress. So she was suppose to wear that to the balls then, seemed easy enough. Jynx didn't expect to find love here like the note had said, but she wouldn't complain since she had no reason to go home either; wherever home was for her. She exited the room and started to search for others, perhaps this could be a good way to pass time.
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:41 am

Rex The Optimist
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Xenoblade Crush: None Tagged: Zinnia

In his time waiting, the teen had grown bored and sunk down onto the top stair. Resting his elbows on his knees, he tapped his foot as he hummed softly to himself. This all felt like a waste of his time, yet he felt that knocking on the doors and trying to find the others was no better use of time either. He was sure no one wanted to be bothered after just waking up in this place and reading the note that had been left. He knew he certainly wouldn't want to. Closing his eyes, he lowered his head and allowed a sigh to escape his lips. "This isn't getting us anywhere, Gramps," he complained. "Wouldn't it be easiest to find that Master A or whoever set this up and get him to send me home?"

Even though the boy was addressing the titan, Azurda's attention was elsewhere. Unlike Rex he had noticed the girl that was staring in their direction. She seemed scared or as if she hadn't been expecting to see anyone else around. Tapping on Rex's neck repeatably in attempt to get his attention, the teen seemingly ignored him. It was at that moment that he saw the girl transform before his eyes and appear as a deer before falling to the ground just outside her door. "Rex," Azurda finally said.

Hearing that his only response was his name, Rex groaned though no response came from him until the titan flew out from his helmet and floated in front of his face. "Will you please look back, my boy?" Quirking his brow at the strange request, he turned himself to look back toward the doors only to see the deer cowering near one of them. Now that certainly was a strange sight to see. Was she scared of him for some reason? He knew his gear was a bit much, but it wasn't all that scary. The only thing that might seem threatening was the sword on his lower back. It wasn't until she spoke that he finally rose to his feet and Azurda landed on his shoulder. "My name is Rex. Why do you ask?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:45 am

▼ CALYPSO AVRAMIDIS!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ▼ 19 years old ▼ female ▼ heterosexual ▼ no crush ▼ fandomless oc ▼ no mentions ▼ talking to gold ▼
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────

calypso opened her sea-green eyes and looked around her room. wait, this certainly wasn't her room? she sat up in bed, eyeing a note attached to the door. confused, calypso walked over to the door and yawned, hesitantly taking the note and reading it. a castle..? stepping back and dropping the note on the ground, calypso sat back down on the bed. she felt like she was going to cry. what kind of cruel prank did loki play on her this time? last night, she had been in her house, with lily and cyzarine. now she was in some odd castle, trying to find her "true love?" she had dealt with something like this before, back when she had gotten taken to lonlia and was kept there for three years. so why was she about to break down about something as trivial as being stuck in a castle? looking around once more, she spotted her trident and immediately got up to grab it. it was a gift from her father, poseidon, when she was little. it was made of pure gold, too. setting that down on the bed and looking over at the closet, calypso spotted a white, frilly dress with long sleeves, white heels, and a white brimmed hat with a sea-green flower on it. the outfit caught her eye almost immediately, and she went over to the closet to pick up the elegant looking outfit. changing out of her pajamas, calypso looked back in the mirror at her outfit, obviously pleased with how she looked in it, grabbed her trident, and set out the door after she put on her pearl necklace (which was also a gift from poseidon). looking back and forth at her surroundings, calypso let out a sad sigh and continued, looking down at her feet. she walked for what seemed like hours (but was merely only a few minutes), until she bumped into a person, her eyes widening. "oh gods! i'm so sorry about that! oh no.. i really am sorry about that..!" calypso said apologetically, shaking her head. she got the feeling like she was going to cry again, she wiped her eyes, looking back at the boy she had bumped into. "is there anything i can do make up for that? i-i'm so sorry!" calypso felt absolutely stupid for bumping into him, and she scratched the back of her head nervously.
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me