Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Ploegy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Chrom Gray Pairing
      ───────────────────────────────────
      21 Male FE: 13 Crush: None Tagged: Lux

A voice was quick to grab his attention. Turning to face the female, he stood with his his branded arm facing her and a rather neutral expression upon his face. He was hesitant to be approached all the sudden, but that was how this place would be and he would have to get used to it. "I haven't got a clue where we are. All I have is some note to go by, but that wasn't the least bit helpful," he replied as he rested a hand against the hilt of falchion. It was a natural habit of his that he couldn't seem to break. Maybe it was the fighter side of him that didn't want to let such things go. He knew it might show that he was wary of being her, but looking over her he felt that he didn't have much to worry about. She did appear to have a weapon in the form of a staff. It's exact uses though were a mystery to him of course. For all he knew her staff could be much different than the ones he had seen back home. Most staffs in Ylisse and the likes were used for healing, not attacking, though Lissa had hit him with her own staff countless times while they had been fighting the various wars. "I suppose it is safe to say you too are part of this game or whatever and were brought here by the Matchmaker, correct?"

Princess Peach Black Pairing
      26 Female Super Mario Crush: None Tagged: Open

This who kidnapping thing was nothing new to the princess, though she wasn't the slightest bit amused by it. At least it hadn't been Bowser again. Not that made a difference. How would Mario even get to her in a place like this? He probably couldn't which meant it was up to her to get herself out of this mess. How lovely. It didn't phase her much that she would be protecting herself. It wasn't as if she was locked away like she was when Bowser took her. She had freedom here and could easily decide her own path. That was a good thing. And it seemed that the Matchmaker had left a surprise for her too. Had it been because she was rather defenseless on her own? Now that was insulting, but the weapon that was leaned up against the wall was an interesting one. Never before had she seen anything like it in the Mushroom Kingdom. It almost seemed wrong for a princess like her to use. Climbing to her feet, Peach approached the weapon and picked it up by its handle to examine it. It wasn't as heavy as she expected and it even had a strap to carry it across her back. How lovely. Hooking the weapon up, she looked toward the door before taking a deep breath. "Time to see what this place has to offer," she said softly. Twisting the knob, the princess stepped out into the hall and allowed herself to look around. Everything seem so quiet and that left her uncomfortable, but nonetheless she pushed forward in search of someone else.

Trinity Maroon Pairing
      17 Female Splatoon Crush: None Tagged: Ayluin

Swinging her legs back and forth as she sat upon the bed and stared down at the note in her lap, the Inkling couldn't believe what she had read. It seemed crazy. Never before had it crossed her mind that something like this might be possible, but here she was. Shaking her head, she reached for the cap resting on her bed and plopped it onto her head as she climbed to her feet with letter in hand. Folding the paper up, she stuffed it into the pocket of her shorts before looking over toward the weapon that rested up against the wall. At least the Matchmaker had left her with her trusty Splatterscope and not some shabby weapon that she had never seen before or even used. Mr. Grizz loved doing that kind of stuff to her when she was at work and it drove her nuts most the time, but he paid well so she really couldn't complain. She didn't want to hear what he might say to her once she got back though. Missing a shift certainly wouldn't look good on her record. Her boss wasn't the only one she had to worry about disappointing though. Her team wouldn't be all too happy that she was missing either. Just her luck. They'd complain about not being able to compete without a forth player. She'd never hear the end of it. Besides, she was their leader of sorts or at least that was what they always said. It made no sense to her that they would nominate their sniper to being the leader, but that was not of concern. She needed to focus on what was at hand.

Grabbing the large gun from its place against the wall, she lifted it up to rest against her shoulder. The weapon itself was at least a foot taller than she actually was. It was a surprise she could even carry it, but she did it with ease. After years of doing so it became quite easy anyways. "Time to find this Ayluin or whatever their name is," she mumbled to herself as she pushed open the door with her free hand. Stepping out into the hall, Trinity marched along. Her eyes flickered back and forth for any sign of movement until they laid upon a figure in the distance. Lowering the rifle-like weapon from its place, she raised it up as she began to approach. "Hey! You!" she called out in attempt to get the male's attention. He certainly wasn't an Inkling like herself and actually she wasn't entirely sure what he was. He was like no creature she'd laid eyes on. That only put her more on edge. The lack of tentacles made it obvious that he wasn't of her kind. Instead he had something akin to Judd's fur on his head and it was red in color. How odd.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:17 pm

Zelda// Female// Hetero// 117// Legend of zelda botw// Pink pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; open

The princess had no idea what to think. She had been camped with Link and had closed her eyes next to the fire, then she slowly came to only to find she had woken up in a castle. At first, she had thought she was waking up in the old hyrule castle she grew up in, but that quickly changed when she didn't see anything that resembled her old room. Currently, she was sitting on the bed, grasping the note she had poured over multiple times. It almost seemed like an assigned marriage, since it was common for royalty in hyrule to be married off. Still, she was rather scared at the prospect of fighting. She had never been a fighter. All she knew how to do was shoot a bow, and even then she wasn't very skilled with it. Pondering over these worrisome thoughts, it suddenly hit her that she should look for her supposed soulmate. She had no interest in the idea whatsoever, but knew it'd be smart to get on good terms with them so she'd be able to leave with them. Getting to her feet, she took a deep breath, and briskly walked over to the door and pulled it open.

Amèlie Lacroix {Widowmaker}// Female// Demi bisexual// 22// Overwatch// Navy pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; Open

The idea of kidnapping didn't phase her anymore. Nor did this note.

She Was, of course, fustrated at the whole situation, since she had no care for puèril ideas such as a soulmate. A relationship was always a weakness in her eyes, since it causes selfless actions that ultimately would get the person killed. It also was a very easy to manipulate those whose loved ones were being threatened. These things however, had never been a problem for Amèlie. It was gone since she joined talon.

It was a funny thing that she was so focused on this, since it was obviously a trap.

The people who caught her would be right outside her door, ready to kill her when she was in a false sense of safety. She knew better. Her training made her prepared for situations like this. Snatching her rifle from her bedside, she reached for the door, opening it slightly. She then turned to stand behind the door silently, her breathing almost nonexistent as she waited for her supposed captors to enter.

Jesse's post will be up later
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:22 am

dιana prιnce ( wonder woмan )
      ( gender ) female ( sexuality ) homosexual ( pairing ) navy ( tags ) open
        as soon as she read the note, the woman crushed the paper with one fist and threw it to the floor with a huff. "soulmate? no such thing," diana muttered under her breath and glanced around, surveying the area with a close eye. another relationship would only bring her down again and make her weak. besides, she had no need for a relationship. on top of that, she didn't even want one in general.

it only occured to her recently that her attraction was centered more on women, but nevertheless this did not mean that she would be put into a relationship just because of this...game. no, it was better off for diana to be alone. her supposed "soulmate" would have to go alone as well, no matter if they wanted to or not.

she unfolded the crumbled note and read it again, now seeing in ink that she couldn't go off alone. frustrated, diana ripped it into pieces and ran her fingers through her hair, exhaling deeply. she could get through this. she didn't need anyone else.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 am

✄Cut Man✄
Male||29 (Teen A.I.)||Black Pairing||Crush: Open||Tagged: Open

Being a robot designed to help humanity, Cut Man had seen and participated in a lot of weird things in his life. But this whole "taken away to find your soulmate and compete for your freedom" thing was by far the most ridiculous situation he had ever gotten into. Cut Man reread the note with amusement, wondering what exactly made this Matchmaker fellow think it was possible for a robot like him to have a soulmate. Heck, he wasn't even sure if he had a soul to begin with. Even more so, who did this guy decide to set him up with?

With an amused chuckle, Cut Man hopped off his bed and took a glance around his room. It wasn't all that interesting, in fact there didn't seem to be much more in the room other than the bed he had awoken on and a desk "I don't know about anyone else, but this whole 'Shipping Wars' thing sounds kind of cool! Or at least, it would be if there weren't any ways to die," he said to no one in particular. Figuring there was no use in just staying in his room, Cut Man headed towards the door. One last check that he was intact, mostly to see if he still had his cutters (which, thankfully, he did), and he stepped out into the halls.

With the knowledge that there were other couples in this place and with how big everything was, the tranquility of it all was actually kind of unnerving. Well, nothing was going to get accomplished by standing in front of his door. Cut Man checked to see if he knew anyone who was around, and seeing no one he recognised, he took to wandering around the floor.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 am

♕ Sunwoo Kim ▫ 18 ▫ Purple Pairing ▫ Hwarang ▫ Tags: Saito ♕

xxxxxSunwoo couldn't read. Well, he could read a little, but it was mostly just the calligraphy on his dice and the words that Aro had been able to teach him. He remembered asking her why he would need to know anything more than his dice symbols, but now that he was looking at the letter in his hands, he realized the answer. He'd only been able to understand 'home', 'happy', 'castle', 'spice', and 'battle'. To say the least, he was utterly lost. Was there anyone else around? Was he even still in Silla?
xxxxxHe heaved a deep sigh as he stuffed the letter into his robes and looked at the door. Everything about this place was foreign to him, it was quite strange. Sunwoo stood, grabbed his bow and arrows that were laying by the bed, and felt for the sword strapped to his belt. He plucked his dice from its place on the bed and approached the door slowly. If he wasn't mistaken, the letter had mentioned a castle. Could he perhaps be inside Silla's royal castle? He pushed open the door. No, this place didn't look like anything built in his kingdom. The architecture was unfamiliar. Dropping some of his previous cautions, Sunwoo twirled his dice around in his hand and walked forward. Wherever he was, it certainly didn't look abandoned. Surely he'd be able to find someone to help clear up his confusion. Or maybe he was captured and taken here by people with malicious intent. He froze, thinking hard about that idea. But why then, if he really had been captured, would he still have his weapons?
xxxxxWhat a predicament. Sunwoo continued his walk, turning the corner only to stop abruptly at the sight of another man a mere few feet away. His arms flailed in surprise before he struck a defensive battle pose, the dice in his hand raised as if he would strike. He stared at him carefully, an eyebrow raised in suspicion. "Do... do you live here?" The question was slow and awkward, for he wasn't sure what words were appropriate for the situation.

♫ Tiz Arrior ▫ 19 ▫ Green Pairing ▫ Bravely Series ▫ Tags: N/A ♫

xxxxxTiz was at a loss for words. He had the crumpled letter in his hands as he sat at the foot of the bed, staring blankly at his lap. This was not Caldisla, and the kind innkeeper was likely nowhere near him. The old man had made Tiz's lonesome world a little brighter, but now that he had seemingly been kidnapped, all he wanted to do was close his eyes and pretend nothing had ever happened. He wanted to wake up back in his old house with his family and the sheep and go back to his boring farm life. What kind of twisted person would do this to anyone? His world had literally fallen apart, how could he possibly be expected to participate in this sick game?
xxxxxTiz felt tears starting to form and he clenched his fists. Undyne. That was who he needed to find, right? He rubbed his eyes a little and gathered the few things that were still with him. He just needed to find this person and then they would be able to figure out how to leave. As he exited the room, he took hurried steps down the halls. "Hello?" he called out, hoping it would reach someone. Finding anyone, really, would be better than staying put or going alone.
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:05 am

☪ Nerevar Indoril | Orange Pairing | Tagged: None ☪

Nerevar woke in the softest bed he slept in years. He almost didn't want to get up at all, but his internal clock was going off like mad, telling him to get up and meet with the spies before dawn like had done the last three weeks. Briefly he wondered why his bed was so soft--after all, he'd been sleeping in a yurt on a bed of animal pelts and wickwheat. He usually woke with a crick in his neck and an itchy back. When he opened his eyes, Nerevar knew.

He wasn't in his yurt. He was in a fancy room, lying in a real bed, with his armor carefully stored on a stand against the wall. The Hortator dove out of the bed and put his armor on as fast as humanly possible, watching the door for his captors to come in and investigate the noise. Surprisingly, no one came. Where are they? Surely he was captured by incredibly skilled Nord spies in an attempt to cripple the Chimer, or perhaps force them to comply and help defeat the Dwemer (It had to be Nords, since this room wasn't made entirely out of stone and metal. Dwemer don't use wood). Why else would he wake up in a cushy cage? But then, why give him his armor and weapon?

Nerevar scanned the room. On a small table on the other side of the bed there lay a handwritten note. He walked around the bed and picked it up. It was written in the Imperial language, which many human races use due to being conquered or simply trading with the Empire and he had to learn to properly negotiate with them. The language was odd, but the content of the letter was more disturbing.

"This is ridiculous." He muttered. He had been kidnapped by an incredibly skilled madman. Somehow this "Matchmaker" and perhaps a group supporting his deluded fantasies snuck into his armies camp, past all the guards, past his wife and Voryn (who both shared the same tent) and took Nerevar without anyone waking up. He had to be a master in Illusion magic. Maybe a Telvanni wizard-lord? No, none of the current lords specialize in Illusion, and even if they did, no one wanted Nerevar out of the picture, and the Nords had nothing the Telvanni would be willing to barter for. All the wizard-lords care about was knowledge and privacy. No, this had to be a rogue mage. A mage gone mad. Nerevar suppressed a shudder. He had seen little in his life that was more powerful and dangerous than an insane mage.

The Chimer drew Trueflame and the room lit up with the dance of the blade's eternal fire. He tested the knob on the door to make sure it was unlocked, then thrust it open and marched down the hall at a brisk pace. He had to kill this man fast, relying only on the element of surprise. If not, he would surely die.
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 pm

C.C • Yellow Pairing (Saito)
      C2 • --- • Code Geass • Crush: None • Tags: None
    It was not unusual for C2 to wake up in an unfamiliar place, in fact, for most of her childhood, that was how her life was like. She would fall asleep one afternoon in her bed and wake up later that day to find she was on the other side of town lying in the street. Of course, those days were far behind her but still, when she woke up from a nap, she always would wonder where she'd find herself next. And today, was of a similar case. She wouldn't have been able to tell you where she was but still, she knew it wasn't where she would want to be. Sitting up, the girl looked around, her eyes scanning the new surroundings curiously before landing on a small slip of paper on the table placed adjacent to the bed and picked it up gently as though it were to break in her hands like most things would. Of course, from what she could tell of the rest of the room, this place wasn't any cheap ransacked house of someone's but an actual establishment of sorts which made it all the more suspicious. Spotting a small bag near the corner of the room, the girl stood and picked it up before returning to the bed to see what she had found.

Lying out the assortment of items on the bed sheets, she soon realized these were just a few of the items from her world. One being a pencil from Lelouch's academy, the cheese doll from Pizza hut and a small device for picking locks. After examining the objects for "bugs" for a moment, she replaced them to the bag again and finally got to read the note.

To say she was pleased with her situation would be lying. But saying she wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible wouldn't be a stretch. Sure, she was curious enough to stay put for the time being, but she did want to find a way to return back to Lelouch's side as she knew not everything back at home would be calm forever. Reading the name scrawled on the back of the paper, she read it softly to herself. "Saito Tomohiko..." Folding the paper in half, she put it into the small bag that had been given to her and walked out to search for this "Saito" before trying to decide how to proceed from here.

Kousei Arima • Aqua Pairing (Kaori)
      Friend A • 15 • Your Lie in April • Crush: Kaori • Tags: None
    Kousei groggily awakened from his slumber, the light within the room disrupting his state of rest. He wasn't really a heavy sleeper but because of the lack of rest he got due to his practicing of the piano, he could fall asleep practically anywhere,
    but was easily woken up. Especially when Kaori was around. Yawning into his fist, the boy sat up and looked around. It had been a while since he had last woken up in his bedroom. Or on a bed at all for that matter. But this place... didn't seem at all like the bedroom he remembered. He hadn't really slept there much or entered it whatsoever but still, this place didn't seem familiar. Finding his glasses with one hand roaming over the bedside table, he put them on so that the colored blobs around the room sharpened into viable shapes and then confirmed internally that this was not the place he called home.

He could feel his heartbeat start to raise in his chest while standing to look around, noticing a slip of parchment and a backpack,
    his backpack. Grabbing it quickly, he held it to his chest while opening it, making sure the contents were how he had had them the last time he was... well home. His music, a few snacks, some water, an array of writing utensils and two notebooks were still there so he was safe. Along with the glasses cleaner and rag in the side pocket, the backpack was still full of what he remembered it to be full of. Which gave him some sort of comfort. But the note he was about to read, didn't at all.

Unfolding it, the boy read the note carefully, tracing the words with one finger before turning it over to see a single name written on the back. A name he knew all too well. And it was a name he loved. The name of a person he loved. Even if he didn't want to admit it. Because Watari... He didn't want to butt into their relationship but the note had said soulmates, hadn't it?

Checking back to make sure he hadn't misread anything, a small smile crept onto the boy's face while reading over the note again before stuffing it in his jacket's pocket and stood up. This had to be some sort of joke, right? There's no such thing as soulmates.
    Anyways, Kaori liked Watari... And that was all to that. Sighing, the boy walked out of the room to search for Kaori, hoping she was still safe...
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:45 am

SaitoTomohiko||Yellow Paring
Male》17》Naruto oc》crush; none》Tags: Sunwoo

Saito paused when he saw a man near by. He look as if he was going to attack and placed his hand on the end of his katana." Hey there buddy,no need to get rowdy alright? I'm letting you now I don't wanna fight, but if you make the first move imma react. " Saito stayed cailm, lowering his guard down abit when the guy asked the question. " Well..I don't think so, seeing that your not wearing a leaf village headband, or another hidden village headband..unless. ." Saito was deep in thoughts "Your not from any of the hidden villages..and your some kind of rouge. Maybe you kidnapped me and brought me here. I have a feeling that's not the case." Saito sighed." Anyway, my name is Saito and kinda just woke up here. Are you C.C by the way? Trying to get some answers about this place, so maybe they know something. " he wasn't sure about this whole soulmate thing

Lux||Grey Paring
Female》21》LoL》Crush; none》Tags; Chrom

So this wasn't a prank then? It still could be and this guy was in on the whole thing,however, it didn't seem like the case here.The guy had seen just as confused as she was. Lux wondered where he was from." A game huh? I guess I am then. I'm all for fun and games but...this one seems just a little odd to me." After grabbing the note, Lux re-read it again. " I have to look for someone name Chrom...your not him..are you?" Of course it was, but how would she know. Also, the name Chrom didn't ring any bells so maybe she was in another region. Maybe even worst...in another world, but that silly right? Lux started to think she was. A noxian would had attacked by now and the other regions that she knew of had castles. Hopefully she would find her answers soon
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:07 am

Chrom Gray Pairing
      21 Male FE: 13 Crush: None Tagged: Lux

Nodding at her first statement of this being an odd game, the exalt couldn't agree more. This was a weird and twisted game to say the least, but if participating in it was the only way to return to Ylisse, he would do it for the sake of his people. They needed their ruler to return as soon as possible to them. As he listened to the woman continue to speak, his name instantly caught his attention though and he quirked a brow curiously. Was this the one he was supposed to be looking for and traveling with? How interesting. Allowing his body to relax momentarily, he removed his hand from the hilt of his sword and held it out to her with a small smile upon his lips. "Exalt Chrom at your service," he greeted with a slight dip of his head. It was mostly to confirm that he was indeed the man she was looking for. "And I suppose you must be Lux, if I am remembering correctly what the letter said?" He would have pulled his own out at that very moment, but he figured that it wasn't needed since she had read his name off her's and would correct him if he was wrong.

(Anyone is more than welcome to interact with Peter, Peach or Nowi right now. I just don't have time to get a post up to throw them into interactions)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:05 am

❤ F R I S K ❤
    Red pairing || Peter

The human awoke in an unfamiliar place, this wasn't the underground or the surface; at least not anywhere they had been to. They sighed before getting up finding the note, after reading it over they thought to themself. So wherever they were they had a soulmate and were trapped again, so almost like in the underground expect without the romance and not by choice. They sighed before leaving the room, might as well start the search for this Peter guy right? Almost as soon as leaving they saw a person, the human then started jogging over to them. They were silent at first, almost forgetting that not everyone knew what they were thinking. They gave a soft "hello." Before holding up the note, "have you seen a Peter around here?" They asked, though it was more of a mutter.
Last edited by B0N3D4D1 on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me