Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Max Caulfield & Ava Ire

Postby starlette » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:51 pm

➳name; Max Caulfield
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Navy
    ➳fandom; Life is Strange

➳hair; Brown
    ➳eyes; Blue
    ➳skin tone; Kinda pale
    ➳build; Pretty average for her age. She's fairly fit too.
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 115lbs

➳abilities / powers; Nothing anymore, she used to have the ability to stop and rewind time, but it seems those powers have weakened and disappeared, probably for the better. I mean, it's not like she thought they were cool or anything...
    ➳weapons; None

➳personality; Max prefers to observe people from a distance or through the lens of her camera, as opposed to interacting with them face to face. As a result, she keeps largely to herself and has very few friends outside of Warren and Kate at Blackwell Academy. Despite her somewhat timid nature, Max will stand up for herself or others when pushed, though drastic actions have her frequently wonder if she made the right choice. Within the Academy, Max holds a general respect for the people she either observes or decides to interact with, with the exception of Vortex Club members, whom she instinctively dislikes. However, in certain cases, she will correct this instinctive response, as with Dana and Hayden, who treat Max amiably.

While a tad nosy by nature, Max's sleuthing becomes more frequent after she discovers her ability to rewind time, allowing her to dodge potential repercussions of her actions. However, Max does occasionally chastise herself for snooping around in other people's possessions, claiming it's "fascinating, but terribly wrong".

➳history; Hey look, it's a Wiki!

➳other;

➳name; Ava Ire
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Maroon
    ➳fandom; Ava's Demon

➳hair; Red
    ➳eyes; Burgundy
    ➳skin tone; Ava always has a bit of a feverish hue, and glows orange with a magma-like pattern on her skin when she gets overly emotional.
    ➳build; Leaning towards the small side, but in general she's pretty normal. A bit baby-faced according to some.
    ➳height; 5'1
    ➳weight; 112lbs

➳abilities / powers; Manipulation of fire/lava, along with the ability to heat up her body to extremely high temperatures, proving to be hot enough to melt metal if she's focused enough. Ava works alongside a ghost known as Wrathia Bellarmina, who now resides in the girl's mind through a pact. As a result of this she is no longer fully human since her physical appearance combines certain traits between Ava and her demon; a result of their souls sharing the same body. When Ava gets incredibly angry, she can trigger herself to turn into a fusion-like state between Wrathia and herself, becoming a full-fledged Vengess known as Wrava. She's not proud of her abilities and tries to keep her temper in check, though she still finds herself acting snippy sometimes, much to her dismay.
    ➳weapons; Wrava can summon a battle axe.

➳personality; Ava has a lot of difficulty associating herself with those around her. This mainly has to do with Wrathia scaring away everyone that ever cared about her or everyone Ava ever cared about. She has a very hard time in crowded areas and tight spaces as well. Despite her social anxiety, however, she is also very brave when doing things she feels passionate about, such as going after another student named Odin after he abducted her friend Maggie during her unconscious state and also threatening Wrathia for tricking her.

While Ava is a generally kind character, her kindness is not something that should be taken lightly. Ava can be quite harsh to those who have wronged her or hurt her in the past, including Wrathia and Odin. Even in her rage, however, she can sometimes catch herself in her words when she hurts someone else's feelings, often later claiming she was 'just mad'. Wrathia is an exception, though, as Ava hasn't seemed to feel any remorse for insults towards Wrathia, rather understandably so.

➳history; Oh, another one.
    ➳other;
Last edited by starlette on Mon May 29, 2017 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs (Open/Accepting) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:03 pm

➳name; Tristan Hiroshima
    ➳age; 19-20
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Red
    ➳fandom; Digimon OC

➳hair; Crimson red
    ➳eyes; light green
    ➳skin tone; fair peach
    ➳build;ectomorph and mesomorph mixed
    ➳height; 6'1
    ➳weight; 140

➳abilities / powers; None
    ➳weapons; He uses his digimon partner ,hawkmon

➳personality; Tristan is normally a relaxed guy. He's very anti socials sometimes, but he will take your head off once he gets to know you. He's very humble and gentle, likes to help others when he can. Lastly, Tristan is a very smart guy, he knows alot about alot of things
    ➳history; Tristan grew up in a middle family with his kid sister and both parents. Growing up, Tristan lived in times where digimon and humans still lived separately some what. Anyway , the boy never really socialize with anyway, not even his own family. He use to spend his days studying and researching in his room, with his little sister coming in of course. One day, Tristan and his sister where on their way to the store, until a tuskmon was found fighting a hawmon. Tristan had no idea what was going, He heard that Tuskmon wanted some information out of him. Tristan rushed to hawkmon 's aid to help. The two of them wasn't strong enough to take on the large digimon and where close being finished off until a tamer and his veedramon appeared , saving the two.

The tamer how bravely the two fought and invited him to join the DDATS prime. At first, Tristan refused to do so, but after a few years of spending time with hawkmon, he thought it wouldn't be a terrible idea. He joined and became apart of their researcher section.

➳other;
    Traits ; Nice, kind, gentle, wise and smart
    Evolution line; Pururumon[ Fresh]
    Poromon[In training]
    Hawkmon [Rookie]
    Aquliamon[Champion]
    Silphymon[Ultimate]
    Valkyrimon[Mega]
    skills: his ability to discover new things. Knowledge of many things

➳name; shiemi moriyama
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; <3
    ➳pairing; Green
    ➳fandom; Blue Exorcist

➳hair; Blond
    ➳eyes; Green
    ➳skin tone; peach
    ➳build;
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 108

➳abilities / powers; She's able to summon her demon familiar Nee. She's also good in the medical field
    ➳weapons; nah

➳personality; When she first appeared, Shiemi was very shy and quiet at school. This is because when she was younger, she was awfully shy and sick, so she wasn't able to attend school, which made it hard for her to have friends of her own age. Her love for her late grandmother made her want to never leave her garden. She is also naive - most of her life was spent within the premises of her home, therefore she is rather clueless when it comes to typical adolescent experiences.

However, she is incredibly loyal, patient and hardworking; she would do anything for her friends, even if it would make others feel uneasy
    ➳history; When Shiemi was young, her mother was very busy with the Exorcist Supplies Store, so her grandmother took care of her. This nurtured a close relationship between Shiemi and her grandmother. Shiemi helped her grandmother in their garden, and learned how and when to grow each plant. Her grandmother told her about the Amahara Garden, a garden created by god that has all the plants in the world.

➳other;

➳name; Spyro
    ➳age; Unknown, appears to be a young adult
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; Asexual
    ➳crush; Cynder , but she no here so open
    ➳pairing; lime green
    ➳fandom; Spyro the dragon [AU]

➳hair; purple and yellow
    ➳eyes; purple
    ➳skin tone; peach
    ➳build; ectomorph
    ➳height; 6'4
    ➳weight;145

➳abilities / powers; Flame breath ||Water Breath ||Ice Breath || bubble breath || Ice breath ||Electric breath|| Earth missiles ||
    ➳weapons; his teeth and claws

➳personality; Spyro is known for being courageous, headstrong, eager and arrogant. He has an immutable sense of heroism, friendliness, and has a fiery personality. He has little concern for his own safety and can be irresponsible at times, being extremely curious and hardly ever cautious, which could get him into trouble. Spyro gets into lots of mischief and is known to be cocky, a trait that can lead to his downfall. He has become much more arrogant , and in more recent outings, has actually denied help to those who did not expressly indicate that they would award him. Despite this, he still saves the world, even if it is not willingly.
    ➳history; Spyro was born in the realm of Artisans, a realm home to the dragons. Together, Spyro and his friends,who are also non dragon, protect the realms from evil

➳other; I have permission to use this picture. Credit goes to BluC
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:41 pm

(@Kaori; is there a certain pairing color you'd like me to reserve for you?
@Maiza & Ace; you're both accepted)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:58 pm

➳name; Jessibell
    ➳age; 14 (Or at least looks so), 4 years as pokemon
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; Unknown, possibly bi
    ➳crush; no one yet
    ➳pairing; Orange
    ➳fandom; Pokemon

➳hair; Red
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; light
    ➳build; Shorter, slender
    ➳height; 5' 3 or 4"
    ➳weight; 110 or 115 lbs

➳abilities / powers;
    -Can turn into Umbreon form
    -Agile
    -Has ability to release a few pokemon attacks in human form

➳weapons;
    Do teeth and nails count?

➳personality;
    A sweet and silly fun loving thing, Jessibell loves the water (which I think is odd for an Umbreon) and is playful. She likes adventure, is gentle and nurturing, and enjoys being around others. She is also into folklore and myths/legends.
    ➳history;
    She was a normal Umbreon when she was a baby, but as a child she was taken by a research team and given to some crazy scientists who were messing with genetic testing and splicing, and through a series of painful and torturous tests and ordeals she became what she is now. She ran away from the facility, finding she could turn into a human but was quick to decide only to do so during the day, as they had not seen her human form, and use Umbreon form at night, to blend with the shadows. She managed to get far away, and met a boy named Bokuta, whom took her in.

➳other; Pokemon Shifter thing

➳name; Saralegi
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; I am gonna go with bi on this one
    ➳crush; no one currently
    ➳pairing; Purple
    ➳fandom; Kyou Kara Maou!

➳hair; White gold
    ➳eyes; Gold
    ➳skin tone; Light, I guess
    ➳build; Tall and slender, I suppose
    ➳height; Unknown (they don't have anything on it...)
    ➳weight; Unknown (Again...)

➳abilities / powers; Being Half Shinzoku Half Human, he has some power in his eyes to effect people and get them to do his bidding, and possibly influence them to do things without directly saying anything at times.
    ➳weapons; I don't think he has any actually...

➳personality; He seems to be rather manipulative, maybe prone to seducing guys, (wip, I need to remember this...)
    ➳history; In the manga he was stillborn and so his mother Alazon used the forbidden box Inferno on the Tundra to bring him back to life. Saralegi thought that when Alazon found out that he had no Shinzoku powers that she abandoned him and sent him to live with his father in Small Shimaron but she sent him there because she thought that if he stayed in Seisakoku the shadow of death that loomed over him would grow and god would take away his life. When his father died he became the king of Small Shimaron. He also has a twin brother in the manga, whom does not show up in the anime...

➳other; Please give me a guy for him, I need that...

➳name; Shion
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; pretty sure bi
    ➳crush; Nezumi; in this rp? No one
    ➳pairing; Sky blue
    ➳fandom; No. 6

➳hair; formerly brown, now white
    ➳eyes; formerly brown, now pinkish reddish
    ➳skin tone; fair, pinkish reddish mark starting in cheek and wrapping round down his body
    ➳build; Tall (?) and slender, but well built I suppose
    ➳height; 170cm
    ➳weight; 54kg

➳abilities / powers;
    Intellect: Shion is academically brilliant, and comes to understand the process of Eluyrias' wasps easily due to his main studies of ecology. When he was two, he was accepted into No. 6's elite, and, if not for helping Nezumi when he was twelve, would have been sent out of No. 6 to further his studies.
    (Also goes into 'Yandere' mode a few times and then can use a gun)
    ➳weapons; That gun that one time...

➳personality;
    Shion is a kind and gentle teen, but generally naive and idealistic person. He has an amazing IQ level, proven by his acceptance into the Special Course and ability to treat and stitch up the bullet wound in Nezumi's arm (shoulder in the anime and manga) at age twelve. When he was restrained to his own bed by Nezumi, rendered motionless, he seemed fascinated rather than scared of his acquaintance's ability.

Despite his nature, if someone or something he loves is in danger, he doesn't hesitate to save them. He is not easily angered, however, he is quick to burst out in violent ways. This is seen when he becomes defensive of Nezumi, attacking and hitting Rikiga when the latter insults Nezumi. In the cave, when Nezumi struggles against Sasori, Shion snaps and wraps wire around Sasori to strangle him, only stopped after Nezumi forces him to. He has also shot and killed a guard, who had in turn gravely injured Nezumi. Shion seems to take on a different personality when he does so. This is proven when he murdered the guard, becoming shocked and frightened once he had pulled the trigger.

This darker nature is only hinted at in the anime and manga, but in the novels, it is addressed more often. Nezumi himself openly admits that he fears Shion, and Inukashi picks up on this as well. In the underground cave, Sasori calls Shion a "demon".

Though grateful for No. 6, he seems to have a slight doubt about it and the whole system, as noted by Nezumi. He is insecure about many things including his slender body and loves his mother very much. He also seems to like to daydream: but is capable of being aware of what happens in his surroundings when he does.
    ➳history;
    Shion grew up as an elite member of the No. 6 society. He lived with his mother in an upscale home in Chronos until the age of 12 when he was stripped from his title for helping Nezumi escape. Since then, they lived in the suburbs of No. 6 also known as the Lost Town. His mother currently works as a baker, while he worked for the city until he was arrested for the suspected murder (in the anime it's for doubting the system.) He was about to be taken to a correctional facility until Nezumi rescued him and forced him out of the city.

Not too long after he began staying with Nezumi, Shion developed the warning signs of being infected by a parasite that had begun plaguing No. 6. He managed to survive because Nezumi extracted the parasite just in time; the infection did, however, leave permanent scars and other changes on his body. Since he made it out of the full effects of the infection, Shion believes that he can warn and help cure the city of it.

➳other; He and Nezumi are basically dating...
    His name comes from a wild flower (specifically, the aster). His mother gave him that name due to the fact that she likes to pick wild flowers.
    Shion's ID number is Qw-55142 after he loses his Gifted Curriculum status.
    Shion does not like celery.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:14 pm

(Yes you may reserve those spots. Just be aware that there is a character in the other orange spot when selecting who you'll pick more so an age thing than anything else

@Maiza; I have put Max in the Navy Blue pairing and Ava in the Maroon one)
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Yup, I noticed XD
And she might develop an actual crush on him later perhaps)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:39 pm

Alright, that's fine with me! I'll fix my forms.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Yay, forms are mostly finished! XD
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Ploegy wrote:
(@Kaori; is there a certain pairing color you'd like me to reserve for you?
@Maiza & Ace; you're both accepted)

When Kaori is actually a young child but you're going to make her older than she really is.
I don't need a specific color! The only problem is that grammar bugs me so ;;
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:21 pm

May I reserve the grey pairing spot? I think Olivia would like an adorable teddy bear.
ImageImageImage
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me