Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby Tomura » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:44 pm

Chara | MTTDT AU | Tagged: Mettaton DT, Frisk, Faya
--
Another timeline was destroyed. Chara knew Mettaton DT had been there as well -- they'd felt the robot's presence. The child pictured his reaction the best they could, a very slight smirk dancing on their lips. Now it was time to see it in person. They made their way to where they figured he would be, finding him along with Frisk and Faya. To make their presence a little more known, they spoke out a single word. "Hello," they greeted, a smile in their voice.

(I hope that's all right!)
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:36 pm

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Chara, Frisk, Faya

"Hello Chara," Mettaton replied, showing no emotion beyond a slight hint of annoyance. This used to be difficult for him, as he was naturally so exuberant and flamboyant, but he had learned over time. He made no effort, however, to keep the sarcasm out of his voice, adding a sarcastically gracious smile as he said, "I just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done with that last timeline. Utterly obliterated." He gave a golf clap, which sounded less like actual clapping and more like clinking a spoon against the side of a pot, what with his hands having long since been stripped down purely to metal. "You've bested me yet again. I could never defeat you." Then his expression shifted to mock surprise as he overdramatically brought a hand up to his mouth. "Unless!" he exclaimed before dropping his hands and allowing his face to show a little smile and his eyes to narrow. "Unless, of course, that victory wasn't quite as decisive as it seemed. Unless, perhaps, you had to fight a litter harder than you should have. Unless, maybe, just maybe, my counter to your abilities has improved." Then the melodrama went back on as he acted surprised again and said, "But that's! Not confirmed!" He glanced over to Frisk and Faya and gave a less-than-discreet wink. Hey, if he had to face his enemy to pacify them, he might as well have fun with it. He was still a showman at heart.

(Perfect)

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:03 pm

--
They narrowed their eyes very slightly as Mettaton spoke sarcastically, though they continued to smirk. This smirk wavered a little, however, when he began to speak again, this time in a more 'dramatic' manner. When he finished, she let her gaze sweep over the three beings in the room, crossing her arms behind her back. Mettaton was trying one of two things; he was either telling the truth, in which Chara needed to be careful, or he was lying to make them afraid or worried. They frowned in thought, but their smirk quickly returned. "I find the probability of you finding power enough to save anything very, very minuscule." Chara couldn't help but wonder if Mettaton could actually save anyone. They pushed down their worry as best they could -- of course they'd win.
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Chara, Frisk, Faya

Had they... not noticed... at all? Mettaton wasn't sure whether to feel happy that they didn't notice his efforts or to feel disappointed that he hadn't made as much progress as he had thought. "You're right, of course," he said with false dejection. "I've done nothing... except for saving a couple dozen victims from your timeline-destroying activities and putting them somewhere where you still haven't found them, but you already knew about that, and, honestly, that's all I can really do, right?" His eyes held a bit of a challenge in them. "I could never, ever possibly hope to defeat you, r i g h t ?" He knew that the point of this conversation was to act like a kicked puppy and appear weak, but he was so tired of losing, and he wanted to at least be seen as a force, if nothing else. He wanted to be a fighter, not just a savior.
Almost subconsciously, he reached a hand back to his allies, seeking support, though he did not take his eyes off of Chara.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:03 pm

Faya||Warframe||Tagged:Mettaton DT, Frisk, Chara

"Your overconfidence will be your undoing," Faya said, the razorwings that clung to her frame fluttering their trademark bladed wings menacingly. She'd never met this particular Chara before, but she knew that they were the one that destroyed her timeline. She'd failed in her task of protecting the Origin system, so now she needed to avenge it.
As much as the Tenno wanted to leap for the childlike figure and give it a face full of shotgun, she restrained herself. Surely if this creature could destroy the very fabric of reality, it would have defenses beyond even Titania's capabilities. She contented herself with staring Chara down from across the Transference link, her grip tightening on the grip of her specially modified Tigris shotgun. Her trigger finger was itching something fierce.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:19 am

--
Chara almost flinched when Mettaton mentioned that he'd saved some of the beings from the timelines they had previously destroyed. How had they not noticed? They were searching for him in the timelines they'd obliterated, but they must have been too caught up in erasing the timelines that they hadn't noticed the disappearances of some of the monsters and humans in them. Unless he was lying, of course... But somehow, Mettaton's story was believable. They were about to reply, but their head snapped around to look at Faya as she spoke. "I am not overconfident," they spoke calmly, though their voice held a hint of uncertainty. "I am just confident that any of your powers will never exceed mine." Their voice gradually got slightly more uncertain, but it was still somewhat hard to notice.
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:15 pm

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Chara, Faya, Frisk

They really hadn't noticed, then. Mettaton wasn't sure if mentioning his little practice of rescuing their victims was a fatal mistake or a strategically advantageous move. He was certain, however, that he had said enough for one... erm, incident, considering that the concept of 'day' was a moot point here. Still, he couldn't resist a little showmanship. "Oh yes, woe be us! However shall we be safe from your power?!" he exclaimed, voice dripping with melodrama and sarcasm. "We should just surrender now and face our fate. We have no hope of ever overcoming you!" He briefly wished that he could make stuff appear in the Void like he could in the Psi space. A red velvet fainting couch would be perfect right about now. Ah well. His audience didn't seem particularly appreciative of his performance anyways. He briefly glanced back at Frisk and Faya, expecting neither of them to be amused either.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Frisk:
They hadn't spoken since they'd arrived in the void, only continuing to stare at Chara for an oddly long amount of time. If one was looking at them, they might almost expect them to whip out a pen and paper and start to write down Chara's every word. In reality, Frisk was taking silent notes on Chara's expression when they spoke, trying to determine whether they were bluffing or not. Frisk found themselves to be surprisingly good at that, unless there was distractions that could make them loose their train of thought. So far, they'd only seen that Chara might be worried of what power their enemies could possess, but it was a very slight change in their face that had indicated that, so they still weren't sure. If there was ever a time Frisk had wanted to yell to the sky "Everyone stop being so cryptic!" Then now was that time. Instead of that, Frisk only kept silent. Aside from their current plan, they had no idea how to assist through conversation.

Blueberry Sans:
As soon as Frisk had awoken, Sans had sprung to his feet, eagerly saying: "Aha, you're awake! Greetings human!" He looked pretty proud of himself. After a moment, Sans realized he should probably help them up. So he held out a hand to them, saying with a smile: "I am here to be your guide!"
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:46 pm

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Frisk, Chara, Faya

Frisk was, apparently, not amused, and they actually seemed rather annoyed. Mettaton supposed that facing their enemy/former partner was a pretty good reason for that. He worried for the kid; they'd been through too much, even if it was mostly self-inflicted.
Deciding to talk to Frisk later, Mettaton looked back at Chara to gauge their reaction.

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Blueberry Sans

Now that she could see better, Frisk could definitely tell that this was Underswap Sans, but how could that be? Last thing she remembered, she was back to the classic mode of the timeline and was a couple weeks away from a RESET. She snapped her fingers to summon her journal, but it didn't appear. Shocked, she sat right up, looking around the odd space. She then noticed his outstretched hand and accepted it, allowing him to pull her up. "Thanks," she murmured, then she said, "I'm Frisk Smith. You're a Sans, right? Can I call you Blueberry? You, um, look like someone I met once who liked that nickname. What is this place, anyway?" She realized that she was probably overwhelming him with questions, but she was seriously wondering what was going on.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:50 pm

--
Chara let out a quiet huff, rocking ever-so-slightly on their feet. It was extremely frustrating to have Mettaton constantly speak with sarcasm. They glanced at Frisk and then Faya before letting their gaze rest on the robot again. They opened their mouth to speak but closed it again, unsure how to respond. With an almost unnoticeable shake of their head, they finally began to speak. "Even if you can save timelines, it must be upsetting to realize just how many have already been erased."
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me