APH Roleplay (Hetalia Club Members)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

APH Roleplay (Hetalia Club Members)

Postby ::madlyhazel » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:19 am

-O.v.e.r.v.i.e.w-
Based off the popular anime and manga series, we've made the Hetalia roleplay. Join us and either participate as a canon character or create your own country or city! Cause havoc in World Meetings, meddle with various other nations, establish canon and crack pairings, and simply have fun. Hope you can join!
All original roleplay credits go to Koru Snappage. Thank you, Koru!

-C.u.r.r.e.n.t S.t.a.t.u.s-
The roleplay is in session
OC limit is now two

~C.h.a.r.a.c.t.e.r.s~
North Italy/Italy Veneciano/Feliciano Vargas- XxLuckyxStarxX
Germany/Ludwig [Beilschmidt]- ~Kaycee~
Japan/Honda Kiku-
America/Alfred F. Jones- Katgirl75
England/Arthur Kirkland- Ravenevermore
France/Francis Bonnefoy- Julietsrose
Russia/Ivan Bragninski- Katgirl75
China/Wang Yao- Lokieallday
South Italy/Romano/Lovino Vargas- C a t
Spain/Antonio Fernández Carriedo- Lore-sama
Prussia/Gilbert Beilschmidt- Lore-sama
Hungary/Elizibeta Héderváry- .:Captain Kirkland:.
Austria/Roderich Edelstein- RosePaw
Switzerland/Basch Zwingli-
Liechtenstein/[Erica Vogel]-
Greece/Heracles Karpusi-
Monaco- Koru Snappage
Turkey/Sadik Adnan-
Egypt/Gupta Muhammad Hassan-
Hong Kong[Li Xiao Chun]-
Taiwan/[Lin Yi Ling]-
South Korea/Im Yong Soo- ToasterCatNomz
Canada/Matthew Williams- XxLuckyxStarxX
Cuba/[Carlos Machado]-
Sealand/Peter Kirkland-
Finland/Tino Väinämöinen- C a t
Sweden/Berwald Oxenstierna-
Denmark/[Simon Densen]- BrightScale©
Norway/[Lukas Bondevik]-
Iceland/[Emil Steilsson]- ~Moonfeather~
Wy-
Australia- Lore-sama
Seborga-
Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus-
Seychelles-
Lithuania/Toris Laurinaitis- Katgirl75
Estonia/Eduard von Bock-
Latvia/Raivis Galante- Myuki
Poland/Feliks Łukasiewicz- .:Captain Kirkland:.
Belarus/Natalia "Natasha" Arlovskaya-
Ukraine/[Irina Chernenko]-
Netherlands/[Abel]- Serena
Belgium/[Laura]- Koru Snappage

Notify me if I happened to miss a name, a character, or a link does not work.
[]= Possible names. (NOTE: These are not entirely accurate, but simply based off of fandom and names Himaruya has put out.)

~O.C.s~
Berlin/Adelie Strauss- Koru Snappage
New Zealand/Hari Raddon- .:Captain Kirkland:.
Ohio/Samantha White- Katgirl75
Amsterdam/Janneke Timmerman- Serena
Costa Rica/Alicia Jiménez- KittyKat1001001
Saxony/Alric Strauss- Koru Snappage
Bavaria/Lucy [Beilschmidt?]- Ravenevermore
Mexico/Angela- Julietsrose
Philippines/Mia de la Cruz- C a t
San Marino/Demitri Vargas- C a t
Romania/Andreea Radacanu- ~Kaycee~

-R.u.l.e.s-
• All of Tess' rules apply
• No one-line posts unless you are OOC
• If only two people are online and roleplaying, no more than two pages can be made. If three people are online and roleplaying, no more than three pages can be made. Any number of people roleplaying above this may go several pages, though be controlled about it. This rule absolutely MUST be followed
• You can only have four canon characters

~F.o.r.m f.o.r O.C.s~
Name:(Country/State/City name and human name
Ex: India (Maansi Chawla))
How Old Do They Look:(Remember, human years, not country/state/city-wise)
Who's Their Country:(Ignore if your OC is a country
Ex: Say if you put Virginia, you would put America.)
Picture:(Anime preffered)

-N.e.e.d H.e.l.p?-
• For recaps (overviews of recent main events in the roleplay), either contact me through a private message or post on the roleplay, politely. I, or other members, will attempt to answer you back as soon as possible.
• If you wish to give up a character, please contact me through private message. If anyone asks, "Where's ----?" I'll notify them then.
• If you wish to have a new character, whether you be a new or old member, contact me through private message. Then, when you post your character, tell (in OOC, please) that you've been accepted and are allowed to post with them.
• Any other questions, comments, or suggestions? PM me, and I'll reply ASAP.
Last edited by ::madlyhazel on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:09 am, edited 50 times in total.
nocturne by kiwi sauce

.sweet and right and merciful

✘ And it's worth it, it's divine
And I have this some of the time
✘ The way she shows me I'm
hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
✘ The
b l o o d is rare and sweet as cherry wine

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
::madlyhazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: APH Roleplay (Hetalia Club Members)

Postby julietsrose » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:53 am

Can I be France? :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"The writer said: 'those who didn't love are guilty..' It means that, those who love , no matter who they love, are guiltless."

julietsrose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::madlyhazel » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:30 am

Of course! I will have to list you late, however, since I currently don't have editing capabilities while being on my phone. Kesesese... We will have such joys with France now~!
nocturne by kiwi sauce

hers and she is mine
✘ The

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby julietsrose » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:31 am

Yay! Thanks and hopefully I wouldn't be horrible. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"The writer said: 'those who didn't love are guilty..' It means that, those who love , no matter who they love, are guiltless."

julietsrose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsinherwake » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Yay!~ New RP!~ =D This should be fun!
I hope I'm not OOC... ^^;;

Ooh, I can't wait to RP some GerIta...! XD

Sorries if I'm not on often for the next week or so; I've got a heckload of work IRL. (Curse you, school musical! DX)
[ I just logged in for the first time in 9 years; new IP is new laptop. New signature will be made soon. ]
starsinherwake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::madlyhazel » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:29 pm

@Juliet- I bet you'll do just fine! After a little while, everyone eventually gets into it and does great.

@Lucky- It's alright. I have to do quite a bit as well, considering I already have a few missing assignments because I'm the idiot who forgot to write them down. But I'll still be on a bit more, but not as much as I normally am.
nocturne by kiwi sauce

hers and she is mine
✘ The

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::madlyhazel » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:44 am

(((Initiating new roleplay in... 3, 2, 1... INITIATE)))

New Zealand lazily pulled out a chair from under the table and sunk into it, entending her legs out onto the table as she leaned back in her chair. She gave a slight yawn and stretched her arms over her head, and then crossed her arms. A meeting in her brother's country... Peachy. She never really liked going to these meetings, but since she was so close, she decided to just try it for once. She was already hating it. Sure, no one was here just yet, but she was bored out of her mind with nothing to do. All she could hope was that other nations would arrive soon.

o.o.o.o.o

Hungary stepped out of the taxi and looked up at the tall meeting building. She had already dropped off all of her belongings at the hotel, but carried her trusty cooking item with her: the dreaded frying pan. She shifted it in her hold before taking a step inside the hotel. She didn't exactly know where the room was, but she'd figure it out in time. She gave a small sigh and began walking up one of the stairs. If nations were already here and she heard yelling from a single room, no doubt the meeting would be there.

o.o.o.o.o

Sealand waltzed down the sidewalk, his arms swinging beside him as he looked around with a big smile. He had managed to sneak a plane here, and now he could go to the meeting. He loved the meetings, even if no one recongnized him as the amazing country he was. Everyone was so loud and funny during all of it. He couldn't wait to get there! Only... He didn't even know where the meeting building was. So, he was stuck wandering around until he found the construction.

(((Also, if you didn't know, since the majority of the votes went towards having the meeting in Australia, that is where it is hosted.)))
nocturne by kiwi sauce

hers and she is mine
✘ The

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lore-heika » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:31 am

((Squee~ and so we begin...))

Australia was known as peculiar by many, even if they had gotten used to his little escapades. Furthermore, having a World Meeting in his home country was perhaps even more exhilerating for the young man.

So, really, it shouldn't have come to much of a surprise when Australia leapt up through the open window on the tenth floor of a twenty-two story building. He had just scaled the side of the building with a rope and grappling hook, andqas now climbing inside. He tumbled onto the floor and pulled the rope inside with him, wrapping it up and setting it down. Giving a wide grin, he tipped his hat slightly and approached an empty chair, plopping down. "Sure is great ya 'ave the meeting 'ere in the Land Down Under, eh?" But he wasn't asking anyone in particular. He was just happy to be there at all.

~~~~

"... Eh?" Spain stood on the sidewalk in front of the building, gawking up at it in slight confusion. "This is it, right?" He began mumbling to himself, head cocking to the side slightly. "I sure hope so... I also hope they have some comida deliciosa. Churros, paella, maybe some rice..." His mouth watered at the mere idea. Shaking his head, he stepped forward, still gazing around in case he saw a fellow nation.

~~~~

Prussia quite literally threw the doors open (read: broke them off the hinges) as he sauntered into the meeting room, letting out a low snicker before taking a seat. "The Awesome Me has arrived! 'Bout time I found this place, too. Walked in on some conference between these old hags... It wasn't pretty..." Shaking his head, he raised an eyebrow at the sight of Australia climbing in via rope, but gave a half shrug nonetheless. To each their own.

So how do you p o r t r a y the sentiment?
The ruse is b r o u g h t, the truth is b e n t.
We never f e e l right, long nights,
F o l l o w i n g into the day.
Dead as the street light, pure
white,
W a s h i n g the color away.
Lore-heika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qittenpie » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:19 pm

((Ah, le new rp!))

Denmark bounced through the halls of the hotel, stopping at every possible door to try and open it. He'd deposited his luggage in his room before realizing that he had no clue where the meeting was. Therefore, this strategy had presented itself and been joyfully executed by the Dane. Sooner or later, he'd have to pick the right door! If only Norge had agreed to take the same plane as him...oh! Maybe Prussia would be here to go drinking! Cheered by the thought, the self-proclaimed King of Northern Europe continued trying to open doors as he ran down the hallway. He'd find the meeting soon enough.
ImageImage

and the universe said I love you
and the universe said you have played the game well
and the universe said everything you need is within you
and the universe said you are stronger than you know
and the universe said you are the daylight
and the universe said you are the night
and the universe said the darkness you fight is within you
and the universe said the light you seek is within you
and the universe said you are not alone

qittenpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::madlyhazel » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:28 pm

New Zealand jumped slightly when she heard Prussia's loud entrance, then looked over towards her dear brother. She blinked a few times, a bit confused at what he had said and was trying to comprehend it, but soon answered him back. "Whatever you really want to say, Aussie. All I can say is that I'm not too excited. I truely hate meeting like these." She groaned slightly before looking up at the ceiling with a frown heavily upon her face. She didn't have too many friends aside from Australia and Wy, so no doubt she'd be overly bored at this meeting.

o.o.o.o.o

Hungary had eventually come back down the stairs, deciding to go for the elevator instead of walking everywere in search for the room. Spain's form appeared just in the corner of her eye, though she didn't quite make him out fully. She tensed and raised her pan slightly, but soon turned towards Antonio and recongnied him. She lowered her pan and relaxed, smiling at him. She walked towards him quickly. "Hey. D'ya know where the room is? I'm just lost."

o.o.o.o.o

Sealand finally gave a heavy sigh and sat down on a maple-wood bench, crossing his arms as he ooked around for any nations who could possibly lead him to the building. He gave a slight yawn and uncrossed his arm, scratching his stomach with a bored look on his face. This clearly would be dfficult, considering he didn't recongnize any of the people that passed him.
nocturne by kiwi sauce

hers and she is mine
✘ The

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎