.:TheNameRanAway:. 0/7 spots

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

.:TheNameRanAway:. 0/7 spots

Postby Mr. Túsund Føroyskt » Tue May 15, 2012 3:57 am

You can be whatever you want in this roleplay,
and I don't really have many rules.
You might be a weakling or a boss, it doesn't matter.

Form:
Name:
Looks:(please desctription, well, if you use a picture, then please keep the anime down. in that case realistic manga. )
History(o):
Personality(o):
Oddities:
Other things:
But there are a few things I want you to remember. This is a calm place, and I don't want this to be a survival RP, mabye a few fights here and then, but here we are nice and friendly.
Lots of adventures and so, no to evil guys. I'm not the person who likes to kick you out, I want this to be a nice, undying RP.
And I might ask you to change the form a little bit if it's vampire(mabye) or a werewold that shifts into a wolf anytime, because that's not really...well, it's not original.Please, I made it ony seven spots because when it's more than that people get "avoided" and forgotten. Romance and plots are engouraged :D

Important things:
(I'll remind you if you don't follow these, important is a heavy word!)
1. They need to eat sometimes, otherwise it's weird. Well, the world is weird, but you get what i mean, I hope.
2. It's good for them to sleep, becasue otheriwse they'd be tired ^^
3.Please stay the characetrs personality as it was in the form, or how it was supposed to be, so if you had a mean characetr, it doesn't go around being nice all the time. But also remember that people can change, just like yourself.
4. Be open, like if you where talking to your real friends, becasue that's what we all should be. Don't you agree?
Last edited by Mr. Túsund Føroyskt on Tue May 22, 2012 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageI am a Denmark cosplayer... ~MALE Hetalia fan.~ ˩ικɛ α вσƨƨ

I used to eat meat.
But then I took a
heart to my body.

I'm a faroese guy, a vegan, and a fencer. I like Celtic Metal very much as well. But the thing I like the most is rain, and my wonderful girlfriend Anna.( She's like Belgium, if that tells you anything. ^^)
Mr. Túsund Føroyskt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Insertnamehere:. 0/7 spots

Postby Mr. Túsund Føroyskt » Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 am

Here are some of my characters :)
Name: Leanon
Creature: He has been human, but now I'm not sure what he is.
Looks: Image
He has a calm appreance, and sliwghtly long, smooth dark brown hair and eyes that are deep forest green, but are pretty pale. His face is nicely cut out and he has a beautiful apperance. He often wears a checkered shirt, a think black scarf and boots, with black trousers. He is nice-looking, but more in an intelligent way, and he is pretty thin. The skin is pale and clear, exept the scar on his neck, from the wound that made him mute.
History(o): Frankly he never told me. And that's not so strange, as no one knows much about him, because he's mute.
Personality(o): He is mute, wich makes him slightly inable to express himself. But he's a loving and caring young man with a soft clever mind. He isn't much in fighting, but he's fight to protect the oe's he love. WHat he likes most is to sit near a forest and play on his old guitar. Also, he loves rain-
Oddities: Not really, exept when he was young, a child made him mute when he was playing around with an old bear claw, accidently almost killing him.
Other things: Not that I can think off.

Name: Elva
Age: 3, but looks like 9 and is just like a 9-year old would be.
Creature: Human, but might not appear so in the begining.
Looks: Image
She is small, tiny and thin, with dark brown hair that reaches her shoulders barely. She has big, dark purple eyes. She is not so old as she looks like, and might scare you.
History(o): All that I've even known is that she was cursed as a child, a curse that was supposed to be a blessing, wich is that she can feal pain from others, but can remove her own pain to ther people as well.
Personality(o): She has the cruelity of a child, and is not really an understanding girl, though she's soft-hearted under the skin. I'd rather not say so much more right now :) But she's a very playful girl witha wide and creative mind.
Oddities: I just told them :D
Other things: Nopeisly.... No other things. Oh, and she's a girl.
Last edited by Mr. Túsund Føroyskt on Tue May 15, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I used to eat meat.
But then I took a
heart to my body.

I'm a faroese guy, a vegan, and a fencer. I like Celtic Metal very much as well. But the thing I like the most is rain, and my wonderful girlfriend Anna.( She's like Belgium, if that tells you anything. ^^)
Mr. Túsund Føroyskt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr. Túsund Føroyskt » Tue May 15, 2012 6:22 am

-A small bump^^

I used to eat meat.
But then I took a
heart to my body.

Mr. Túsund Føroyskt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowVeins1612 » Tue May 15, 2012 6:39 am

Name: Enfy
Creature: Fairy
Looks: Enfy has waist length fiery hair and eyes as green as emeralds. She is slightly too short for her age and looks fragile, though really she is very tough. She often wears flowery dresses or play suits. When in her fairy form she shrinks to about four inches in height and grows silver and blue butterfly wings.
History(o): Enfy once lived with a colony of fairies in the forest, but Enfy was adventurous and stepped out of the tree they called home and into a world of humans that she never wanted to leave, so and elderly couple her fairy mother had called friends of the fairies took her in and raised her to be human.
Personality(o): Shes innocent and easy to gain the trust of, shes more like a young child than an adult this is due to her being a fairy most her life and not really understanding the human world fully, RP out rest?
Oddities: Enfy is not her true name, if someone knew her true they could control her against her will so she is only to give her true name to the person she trusts and loves the most.
Other things:

I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see. -Alice

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. - The King

What is the use of a book, without pictures or conversations? -Alice
RainbowVeins1612

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LEAVING » Tue May 15, 2012 8:11 am

Joining when you come back on ;3
Leaving. I don't care about pets, and please don't gift me, and no, you cannot have my pets.
LEAVING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr. Túsund Føroyskt » Tue May 15, 2012 11:02 pm

-Accepted! You can join anytime ;3-

I used to eat meat.
But then I took a
heart to my body.

Mr. Túsund Føroyskt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:TheNameRanAway:. 0/7 spots

Postby Mr. Túsund Føroyskt » Thu May 17, 2012 4:38 am

_BUMP!-

I used to eat meat.
But then I took a
heart to my body.

Mr. Túsund Føroyskt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siriro » Tue May 22, 2012 6:04 am

Name:
Ginny
Creature:
Dragon/ human shapeshifter
Looks:
Dragon form;
[X](art © BenWootten at DeviantART)
But insted of beeing blck she is like greyish/blueish with small white spots.
Human form;
Really green eyes with a cat pupil. Long, dark blonde hair and a pale scar from just above her left ear to her left cheekbone. She is quite tall and thin.
History(o):
When she was 5 she accidentally ran in to a pretty mean witch who didn't like having 5-year olds screaming and laughing under her window. So she cursed the little Ginny to be one with the little toy dragon she was playing with. Ginny's father somehow made the witch ease the curse to only be when Ginny felt a strong feeling.
Personality(o):
Friendly and kind, but she has very low thoughts about herself. Beeing a halftime monster doesn't really make you feel like a better human. All her freetime is spent in a forest nearby, turning into a dragon doesn't hurt anybody.
Oddities:
Does turning into a dragon count? (x
Other things:
Hm, hope the dragon/shapshifing is ok... otherwise I'll just turn her into something more normlish (;
Commissions : Closed
I'm basically never onto here, so sending me messages is pointless

:│ R.A.W │:│ W.o.C │:│ L.o.C│:│Tribells│:
:│DeviantART │:│ Characters│:
Siriro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr. Túsund Føroyskt » Tue May 22, 2012 6:08 am

(( Accepted! glad you joined ^^ We can actually begin, I think ^^ ))

I used to eat meat.
But then I took a
heart to my body.

Mr. Túsund Føroyskt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siriro » Tue May 22, 2012 6:37 am

((Woho, yay!:D)
Commissions : Closed