Astral Estates V3(Remake of tropic's rp.) Rp form

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Astral Estates V3(Remake of tropic's rp.) Rp form

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 22, 2024 1:48 pm

[Binky is so cute XD Cosmo's tail is actually light blue like his mane/whatever it is (I think its cosmic energy since he is a cosmic wolf but I was almost going to call it fire

Kyoko: XD Its fine.]

Keith (and Kosmo/Cosmo)- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance (who is also 20)- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The dark haired male crouched down to put an arm around the cosmic canine. Cosmo flicked his light blue tail back and forth a couple times. The very minimally white marked black wolf nosed at Keith a bit. He nuzzled him and nosed at his hair a bit, then pulled his head back. He twitched his ears as a girl then called out. He and Keith watched her approach, and the other were watching as well. Keith nodded and said "Hello, my name is Keith. This is Kosmo, Cosmo, doesn't really matter how its spelled but its pronounced Cosmo." He then looked at the cat a moment, before picking him up. "I think his name is Kova, and he's a cat so...just move slow and like...talk to him."

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has girlfriend or fiance (Jessel I think I named her but I don't remember)- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired one smiled as she too watched the cat approach. She felt a bit bad, as she'd always seen him with that masked person. Then again, she was pretty sure he'd been the prince's cat, though. Shaking her head, she turned as she heard a voice. She looked at the much younger brunette there, and nodded to her. "Hello. My name is Pidge," she said to her, then looked to the others.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- has fiance or husband (who has a dog named Moke)- Tags: Keith, Pidge, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired male tilted his head as he watched the feline approach. He chuckled a bit as he watched him go straight for Keith. He turned as he heard a younger girl's voice, so he turned around to look. He nodded to the long haired brunette girl there, saying "Hello. My name is Matt," he introduced himself, then smiled at Pidge. "Im Pidge's brother," he then said, before falling silent once more.

Kova- m- ??- Voltron canon ??- alien cat Tags: above

The dark cat with some colorful markings flicked his tail back and forth rapidly. His big ears twitched and perked, and he went right up to Keith. He reached out to paw at the half human half Galra male. He'd noticed the marking now upon the male's cheek, which hadn't used to be there. He tilted his head as he stared at the mark a moment. He then jumped and turned around to stare at a brunette girl...She was kind of loud, but seemed to be speaking to them and not him. He seemed glad she didn't just reach out without thought, and he let Keith pick him up.

Amaterasu- f- ??- Okami canon- ??- Oki is her mate- Chibi and Dark Sun; Amaya; pregnant with triplets now- Tags: Amaya/ Jinku

The long haired white haired one twitched her ears and flicked her tail once more. She smiled down at her daughter, patting her a couple times. Ammy turned her attention when she heard footsteps. Even in humanoid form, she had both human and wolf ears. Therefore, her hearing was quite a bit better even in those form. She smiled as she looked at the fox child, saying "Hello, what's you name?"

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okamiden OC- ??- crush on Jinku maybe (puppy love)- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky; three unborn- Tags: Ammy/ Jinku

The little one with the blue face marks twitched her ears and flicked her tail. Her hair was long just like her mom's, and she was a perfect copy aside from blue face marks. She giggled a bit at her mother. She leaned into the touch a moment, then looked up as well. She tilted her head as she watched a boy, a fox, approach them. She giggled, again, saying "Hello! My name is Amaya," and smiling at him. She then looked over the fox. He was pretty cute looking. She couldn't help giggling again, then shook her head a bit.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ Sam

The girl with the long ginger curls and brown eyes smiled, then looked to her family. The creamy skinned, freckled shouldered one adjusted glasses once more. She then noticed a young boy heading onto the ship. She watched him a moment, then called out "Hello."

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika, cousin of Jody- swims and jogs- Tags: Jeshika and Jody/ Sam

The creamy skinned, long legged and slender but well muscled one hummed a bit. He then let green eyes wander back to his family. The shoulder length haired light brown and black haired one saw the boy too. He smiled at the boy, and called "Hello," to him as well.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jeshika and Jonathan/ Sam

The brown haired, creamy skinned one hummed a bit, smoothing the shirt again. Green eyes looked down at the stockings/knee socks a moment. They brushed at their shoulder length hair, then looked over. They saw the boy too, and without thinking they ran over to him. They heard their two cousins call out, so they also said "Hello. My name is Jody, J o d y, and...um...what's your name?" they asked him.

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- probably only the equivalent of a 3 or 4 year old dog now- Gintama canon- Tags: Ryuzaburo, Atsuko, Lunarose

The huge white dog with eyebrows flicked his tail back and forth quickly. His ears twitched and perked, and he looked at the girl. He said 'H...Hello, your names are Atsuko and Ryuzaburo and Lunarose? My name is Sadaharu,' he woofed, then wondered if he could ask about his friends.

Jones- m- 18- pan- first officer, mechanic, cook- Tags: Miguel

The German shepherd with hand and feet like appendages fixed his hair. He combed at it a bit, then began to walk along now as he was much of the crew. In other words, he had three jobs on the ship. Not only was he the first officer, but also a mechanic as well as a cook. Big shepherd ears twitched and perked as someone called out. He called back "Hello?" in a questioning way as well. He then headed towards the voice, wondering if it was one of the passengers. Were they hurt, already, or thirsty, hungry, or did they just want to talk?

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein)- f (m)- 14 or 15 (young adult dog)- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: each other/ open

The unusual girl hummed as she ran up the ramp like a dog would do. She then somersaulted into a handstand, walking on her hands now. She glanced to Ein, knowing he missed his fox mate and adopted pup. She couldn't bring those two with them, though, as much as shed have liked to.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- questioning- adopted by Qilin many years ago- smaller lighter cream body with white socks and pink hooves and golden tail- Tags: Aat and Anada

The kind and caring but hard headed and stern blonde hummed a bit. The creamy skinned blue eyed one stared at the ship in amazement. They took the hands of their younger adoptive siblings. They boarded the ship with the two littler ones, and looked around a bit.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- too young- Qilin's and Waii's son- red foal body with white legs, black chimeric, and black tails Tags: Kilen and Anada

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and sometimes withdrawn one hummed. The reddish brown haired one, the bottom half black, stared at the ship. The tan skinned brown eyed one then went with Kilen. Kilen held his and Anada's hands, so he stuck close just as his half sibling did.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- will question at 10- Qilin and Koen's child- brown foal body with white legs and black tails Tags: Kilen and Aat

The playful and happy but sometimes shy and nervous one hummed a bit. The brown eyed, tan skinned, black haired one felt uncertain. However, Kilen took their and Aat's hands, bringing them onto the ship. The eight year old stuck close to their adopted older sibling.

Laia- f- 42- OC- nope- dark grayish black horse body with white socks- mother of Pitch- Tags: Pitch and others

The brown eyed, mahogany skinned, long dark haired one smiled. She looked the ship up and down, then got onboard with the rest of her family.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- bi- Aspenn is SO- black horse body with white socks and pink hooves- son of Laia- Tags: Laia and others

The brown eyed, mahogany skinned, shoulder length haired male looked at the ship. The black haired one then entered the ship with his family.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- homosexual Pitch is SO- chestnut horse body with white socks and brown tail- Tags: Pitch and others

The tan skinned, green and blue eyed, long haired one hummed a bit. The redhead, bottom quarter of the hair brown, held Pitch's hand and got on the ship with him.

Acacia- f- 20- OC- lesbian- open for crush and SO- brown horse body with white socks- daughter of Laia, sister of Pitch- Tags: Laia and others

The tan skinned, green eyed, long haired brunette hummed a bit. She looked at the ship and smiled, then walked up the ramp with the rest of her family.

Bellana- f- adult- OC- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- might like Binky- Tags: Binky

The blue and purple canine with four greenish eyes yawned a bit. She wasn't tired she was kind of stressed and nervous as she'd never been on a ship. She'd seen them passing by sometimes. It wasn't the same to just watch them as opposed to actually being inside one. She thought she smelled a feline, so she turned around. Her eyes immediately landed on the cat, all four of her eyes. She yipped in a gentle way to the other, and twitched her ears. The antenna bearing she canine then tilted her head as she listened. "oh, you can talk...that's really good, I can talk as well." She said this and smiled a little canine smile, nose twitching a bit as she caught the scents of the ship.

Saralegi- m- 18 or older- Kyou Kara Maou canon- human Shinzoku- controls people with his eyes, amazing eye sight and sense of smell- King of Small Shimaron- w/ Ken and OC- Tags: Yelshi/open

The golden haired, long haired one adjusted purple glasses, and glanced to his brother after a moment. He smiled reassuringly at him still, as they walked.

Yelshi- m- 18 or older- same- same- controls the dead (inherited from mom), amazing eye sight and sense of smell- King of Seisakoku- uncertain, doesn't like using power- Tags: Sara/open

The golden haired boy hummed and shook his shoulder length haired head. He stayed close, as he and his twin walked through the ship now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed May 22, 2024 4:10 pm

Atsuko: "Yeah, nice to meet you Saddaharu, you can communicate with Ryuzaburo and Lunarose as well as me,it's the way my links work, it will be overwhelming at times, but don't worry, Lunarose and Ryuzaburo are really good at waiting for there turn to speak to you." I said to Saddaharu.

Ryuzaburo: Lunarose and I waited for our turns to communicate with Saddaharu, because Atsuko has so many different telepathic links, we take turns communicating telepathically.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 22, 2024 5:35 pm

[Binky is so cute XD Cosmo's tail is actually light blue like his mane/whatever it is (I think its cosmic energy since he is a cosmic wolf but I was almost going to call it fire]

Keith (and Kosmo/Cosmo)- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance (who is also 20)- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The dark haired male crouched down to put an arm around the cosmic canine. Cosmo flicked his light blue tail back and forth a couple times. The very minimally white marked black wolf nosed at Keith a bit. He nuzzled him and nosed at his hair a bit, then pulled his head back. He twitched his ears as a girl then called out. He and Keith watched her approach, and the other were watching as well. Keith nodded and said "Hello, my name is Keith. This is Kosmo, Cosmo, doesn't really matter how its spelled but its pronounced Cosmo." He then looked at the cat a moment, before picking him up. "I think his name is Kova, and he's a cat so...just move slow and like...talk to him."

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has girlfriend or fiance (Jessel I think I named her but I don't remember)- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired one smiled as she too watched the cat approach. She felt a bit bad, as she'd always seen him with that masked person. Then again, she was pretty sure he'd been the prince's cat, though. Shaking her head, she turned as she heard a voice. She looked at the much younger brunette there, and nodded to her. "Hello. My name is Pidge," she said to her, then looked to the others.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- has fiance or husband (who has a dog named Moke)- Tags: Keith, Pidge, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired male tilted his head as he watched the feline approach. He chuckled a bit as he watched him go straight for Keith. He turned as he heard a younger girl's voice, so he turned around to look. He nodded to the long haired brunette girl there, saying "Hello. My name is Matt," he introduced himself, then smiled at Pidge. "Im Pidge's brother," he then said, before falling silent once more.

The dark cat with some colorful markings flicked his tail back and forth rapidly. His big ears twitched and perked, and he went right up to Keith. He reached out to paw at the half human half Galra male. He'd noticed the marking now upon the male's cheek, which hadn't used to be there. He tilted his head as he stared at the mark a moment. He then jumped and turned around to stare at a brunette girl...She was kind of loud, but seemed to be speaking to them and not him. He seemed glad she didn't just reach out without thought, and he let Keith pick him up.

Amaterasu- f- ??- Okami canon- ??- Oki is her mate- Chibi and Dark Sun; Amaya; pregnant with triplets now- Tags: Amaya/ Jinku

The long haired white haired one twitched her ears and flicked her tail once more. She smiled down at her daughter, patting her a couple times. Ammy turned her attention when she heard footsteps. Even in humanoid form, she had both human and wolf ears. Therefore, her hearing was quite a bit better even in those form. She smiled as she looked at the fox child, saying "Hello, what's you name?"

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okamiden OC- ??- crush on Jinku maybe (puppy love)- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky; three unborn- Tags: Ammy/ Jinku

The little one with the blue face marks twitched her ears and flicked her tail. Her hair was long just like her mom's, and she was a perfect copy aside from blue face marks. She giggled a bit at her mother. She leaned into the touch a moment, then looked up as well. She tilted her head as she watched a boy, a fox, approach them. She giggled, again, saying "Hello! My name is Amaya," and smiling at him. She then looked over the fox. He was pretty cute looking. She couldn't help giggling again, then shook her head a bit.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ Sam

The girl with the long ginger curls and brown eyes smiled, then looked to her family. The creamy skinned, freckled shouldered one adjusted glasses once more. She then noticed a young boy heading onto the ship. She watched him a moment, then called out "Hello."

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika, cousin of Jody- swims and jogs- Tags: Jeshika and Jody/ Sam

The creamy skinned, long legged and slender but well muscled one hummed a bit. He then let green eyes wander back to his family. The shoulder length haired light brown and black haired one saw the boy too. He smiled at the boy, and called "Hello," to him as well.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jeshika and Jonathan/ Sam

The brown haired, creamy skinned one hummed a bit, smoothing the shirt again. Green eyes looked down at the stockings/knee socks a moment. They brushed at their shoulder length hair, then looked over. They saw the boy too, and without thinking they ran over to him. They heard their two cousins call out, so they also said "Hello. My name is Jody, J o d y, and...um...what's your name?" they asked him.

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- probably only the equivalent of a 3 or 4 year old dog now- Gintama canon- Tags: Ryuzaburo, Atsuko, Lunarose

The huge white dog with eyebrows nodded as he looked at the girl. 'Oh, that's... that's okay, then, if they talk one at a time. You said you were trying to find a place to get information about this ship or something? I think this is just a passenger ship, taking us somewhere for like a vacation. Does that help at all?' he asked. He then took a breath, before asking 'Also...have you seen a silvery haired man with a pink haired girl, and a boy with glasses? They're my three friends,' he said. Though he hadn't always been nice to the two males...

The German shepherd with hand and feet like appendages fixed his hair. He combed at it a bit, then began to walk along now as he was much of the crew. In other words, he had three jobs on the ship. Not only was he the first officer, but also a mechanic as well as a cook. Big shepherd ears twitched and perked as someone called out. He called back "Hello?" in a questioning way as well. He then headed towards the voice, wondering if it was one of the passengers. Were they hurt, already, or thirsty, hungry, or did they just want to talk?

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein)- f (m)- 14 or 15 (young adult dog)- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: each other/ open

The unusual girl hummed as she ran up the ramp like a dog would do. She then somersaulted into a handstand, walking on her hands now. She glanced to Ein, knowing he missed his fox mate and adopted pup. She couldn't bring those two with them, though, as much as shed have liked to.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- questioning- adopted by Qilin many years ago- smaller lighter cream body with white socks and pink hooves and golden tail- Tags: Aat and Anada

The kind and caring but hard headed and stern blonde hummed a bit. The creamy skinned blue eyed one stared at the ship in amazement. They took the hands of their younger adoptive siblings. They boarded the ship with the two littler ones, and looked around a bit.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- too young- Qilin's and Waii's son- red foal body with white legs, black chimeric, and black tails Tags: Kilen and Anada

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and sometimes withdrawn one hummed. The reddish brown haired one, the bottom half black, stared at the ship. The tan skinned brown eyed one then went with Kilen. Kilen held his and Anada's hands, so he stuck close just as his half sibling did.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- will question at 10- Qilin and Koen's child- brown foal body with white legs and black tails Tags: Kilen and Aat

The playful and happy but sometimes shy and nervous one hummed a bit. The brown eyed, tan skinned, black haired one felt uncertain. However, Kilen took their and Aat's hands, bringing them onto the ship. The eight year old stuck close to their adopted older sibling.

Laia- f- 42- OC- nope- dark grayish black horse body with white socks- mother of Pitch- Tags: Pitch and others

The brown eyed, mahogany skinned, long dark haired one smiled. She looked the ship up and down, then got onboard with the rest of her family.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- bi- Aspenn is SO- black horse body with white socks and pink hooves- son of Laia- Tags: Laia and others

The brown eyed, mahogany skinned, shoulder length haired male looked at the ship. The black haired one then entered the ship with his family.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- homosexual Pitch is SO- chestnut horse body with white socks and brown tail- Tags: Pitch and others

The tan skinned, green and blue eyed, long haired one hummed a bit. The redhead, bottom quarter of the hair brown, held Pitch's hand and got on the ship with him.

Acacia- f- 20- OC- lesbian- open for crush and SO- brown horse body with white socks- daughter of Laia, sister of Pitch- Tags: Laia and others

The tan skinned, green eyed, long haired brunette hummed a bit. She looked at the ship and smiled, then walked up the ramp with the rest of her family.

Bellana- f- adult- OC- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- might like Binky- Tags: Binky

The blue and purple canine with four greenish eyes yawned a bit. She wasn't tired she was kind of stressed and nervous as she'd never been on a ship. She'd seen them passing by sometimes. It wasn't the same to just watch them as opposed to actually being inside one. She thought she smelled a feline, so she turned around. Her eyes immediately landed on the cat, all four of her eyes. She yipped in a gentle way to the other, and twitched her ears. The antenna bearing she canine then tilted her head as she listened. "oh, you can talk...that's really good, I can talk as well." She said this and smiled a little canine smile, nose twitching a bit as she caught the scents of the ship.

Saralegi- m- 18 or older- Kyou Kara Maou canon- human Shinzoku- controls people with his eyes, amazing eye sight and sense of smell- King of Small Shimaron- w/ Ken and OC- Tags: Yelshi/open

The golden haired, long haired one adjusted purple glasses, and glanced to his brother after a moment. He smiled reassuringly at him still, as they walked.

Yelshi- m- 18 or older- same- same- controls the dead (inherited from mom), amazing eye sight and sense of smell- King of Seisakoku- uncertain, doesn't like using power- Tags: Sara/open

The golden haired boy hummed and shook his shoulder length haired head. He stayed close, as he and his twin walked through the ship now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu May 23, 2024 1:57 pm

Lunarose: "Not really, no we haven't seen them, the only ones we've run into are you, Rina and her pet Ranger assassin Skye, it's a long story why we call Skye that." I said

Atsuko: I rubbed the inside of my right wrist where my mark the name Aiyon was. "Luna, Ryuzaburo and I all ended up here together." I said

Ryuzaburo: I looked over at Atsuko and saw her rubbing her mark. The only reason she does that is if something is bothering her.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 23, 2024 2:10 pm

[Binky is so cute XD Cosmo's tail is actually light blue like his mane/whatever it is (I think its cosmic energy since he is a cosmic wolf but I was almost going to call it fire]

The huge white dog with eyebrows found that a bit odd, since he'd just walked here. Well, he'd been transported here, and dropped off at the ship. He wondered why the others hadn't come with him...Shaking his head, he looked at Atsuko and asked 'Are you.. worried about something, or nervous?'

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri May 24, 2024 2:54 pm

Atsuko: I nodded. "Yes, because none of us know what the heck Rina and her Assassin Skye are planning, they are really really bad news." I said to Sadaharu.

Lunarose: "They pretty much hate me,Zayto, and Atsuko and the other rangers, and want us dead, Rina's dad is Lord Zedd, pretty much known as the Emperor of Evil and from our world, I don't think they like you Sadaharu either." I said

Ryuzaburo: "Rina and Skye don't care if things happen to anybody, all they care about is destroying us, and they will do whatever it takes for them to succeed." I said to Sadaharu.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 24, 2024 4:03 pm

The huge white dog with eyebrows growled again, but not at the three of them. 'I know what assassins are...so I'm going to assume those two aren't good people." he then nodded to Lunarose and Zayto. 'I already don't like the sound of them... Also, are the two of them on this ship, to go to the vacation spot? That seems...off, like...they're going to cause problems or something.'

The unusual girl hummed as she and the corgi looked around for a moment. The two of them walked now, instead of running about.

The blue eyed blonde hummed quietly a bit, horse tail flicking gently. They held the hands of the two younger ones, and looked about.

The reddish brown haired one, the bottom half black, hummed. The tan skinned brown eyed one looked around as well, as they all walked.

The brown eyed, tan skinned, black haired one looked around as well. They stuck closer to the younger one as well as the older one.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri May 24, 2024 4:47 pm

Ryuzaburo: "I know they will, those two always cause trouble, Atsuko and I have our cosmic morphers and Lunarose has her time Princess mark, if we get in a fight, you'll see our other forms, I will warn you now Lunarose's time princess form is a neko, a person with cat ears and cat tail." I said to Sada

Atsuko: "Skye wasn't her original name her name is Asami Kobayashi, Skye is her twin, because of how powerful Skye is, Asami and Skye's parents sealed Skye inside Asami. Over time the chains holding Skye broke and because the final chain remaining on Skye broke, Asami turned into Skye."I said to Sada.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 25, 2024 1:21 pm

The huge white dog with eyebrows nodded as he looked at the three of them. 'That sounds...scary,' he first said to Atsuko. He then looked at Ryuzaburo, saying 'Maybe we should stop them...Follow them or watch them, we can't really stop them if they haven't done anything yet.'

The unusual girl hummed as she and the corgi looked around for a moment. The two of them walked now, instead of running about.

The blue eyed blonde hummed quietly a bit, horse tail flicking gently. They held the hands of the two younger ones, and looked about.

The reddish brown haired one, the bottom half black, hummed. The tan skinned brown eyed one looked around as well, as they all walked.

The brown eyed, tan skinned, black haired one looked around as well. They stuck closer to the younger one as well as the older one.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun May 26, 2024 12:31 pm

Ryuzaburo: "Not a good idea to follow them, Lunarose already has a neko bot watching them." I said to Sada

Lunarose~"Yep I do, my neko bots take commands from me, and they are sort sentient in a way, my neko bot will know if they start causing trouble, it's pretty much how we keep tabs on those two." I said to Sada

Atsuko: "Luna isn't just a hacker, she has powers which are that she's a Technopath meaning she controls technology, controls machines, hacks into anything, moonlight/starlight magic and creating things out of Technology, Luna created her neko bots by using a combination of her magic, her technopath ability and her technology creation power." I said to Sada
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me