Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (Accepting!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:26 am

Welcome to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. Here, Mutants will undertake a comprehensive education, including learning about their powers and how to control them. And, perhaps, those that are capable enough will be invited to train as part of a team of Mutant heroes, defending their fellow students and the Earth from threats.
Recently, there's been quite the uptick of young Mutants that have been more swayed to the villainous side. But not all, surely, are truly villainous - perhaps just misguided or have been misled. And so, they have been brought to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, in the hopes that they can be turned around, reformed into heroes and will eventually work alongside the team of hero Mutants. It won't be an easy task, but each 'former villain' will be assigned a 'hero' to help guide them and show them a different path.
But who will succeed in redemption? And will, perhaps, a larger threat aid in uniting them all?
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Roles

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:26 am

You may have up to four characters. Canon X-Men characters are allowed, as mentors/teachers. You can also have a character that is a descendant of a canon character, if you so wish. There's no specific timeline in mind, aside from 'present day'. There must be an equal or greater number of hero mutants than villains, so for every villain you have, you must have at least one hero character.
All character forms to be posted in the discussion thread.

Heroes
- Kendall Howard (Consulting_Angel)
- Cassius Rouleau (Consulting_Angel)
-
-
-

Villains
- Lee-Jae Dai (Consulting_Angel)
- Rhett Kendrick (Consulting_Angel)
-
-
-

Teachers/Mentors
-
-
-
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Teams

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:27 am

The Teams
Each villain will be assigned a hero (or two) to help them in their journey of reformation (no matter how much either party does or does not want or like it). Below are the pairings/groups. Some heroes, if part of a trio, may be reassigned if another villain character is added and there's no free heroes to be paired with them.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Form and Rules

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am

Use the form below or use your own, provided it has all the required information. Realistic FCs or a description only.

Code: Select all
[left][img]Image/FC[/img][/left][size=85][b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname[/b] (if any):
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Power/Abilities:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (written description, optional)

[b]Personality:[/b] (at least 5-6 sentences)

[b]Short Bio:[/b]

[b]Other[/b]:[/size]

Rules
- As per usual, all of Tess' rules apply.
- No one- or two-liners.
- Please use reasonable grammar, spelling and punctuation, so others can understand your posts.
- No romantic relations between your own characters.
- No overpowered characters, be reasonable. And, of course, you must have permission from the roleplayer before taking control of their character, if using a power that could involve that (including mind reading).
- Character ages 18-21.
- No crossovers, let's just stick with X-Men, to keep me sane lol.
- Please disable signatures in the roleplay thread.
- If you have a question, then let me know!
- Keep OOC chat and character forms to the discussion thread.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates & Events

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:42 pm

Any updates and events regarding the roleplay will go here

Last bumped by Consulting_Angel on Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:42 pm.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me