Fly Me To The Moon (A Fallout: New Vegas X The 100 RP) WIP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Fly Me To The Moon (A Fallout: New Vegas X The 100 RP) WIP

Postby Egg With Legs » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:15 pm

Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars,
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars

Humanity isn't in a good place. Their last home away from the irradiated earth, The Ark, is slowly breaking down, and those supplies that can't be replenished on-station are starting to run out. Facing the possibility of the entire race going extinct, the leaders of The Ark elect to enact one last ditch effort to save the species; send 100 juvenile delinquents to the earth's surface to see if its habitable.

This is where things start going differently.

Rather than the usual rough landing, the landing craft holding the 100 instead gets caught in a freak storm that, no matter how the Ark cut it, defied explanation for its appearance. As soon as the craft hit the storm, it crashed in much the same fashion as it would. However, when the 100 leave their craft, they would find themselves somewhere much different from their target. A dry, arid desert, populated by mutant beasts, crazed raiders, and three nations seeking to remold the remains of the old world in their own image. Fortunately for the 100, all they'll have to worry about for now is settling in to their new home; the Mojave Wasteland.

Fortunately, they'll (hopefully) have a lil help along the way.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me