good old marvel roleplay (ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

good old marvel roleplay (ACCEPTING)

Postby wonderspidey » Sun May 20, 2018 11:06 am

Hello, fellow Marvel fans! This is obviously a roleplay... so I hope that's what you came for haha.
Just read everything below before jumping in! If you have been here before, welcome back!

- STICK 👏 TO 👏 THE 👏 CHARACTER 👏 please? It's so annoying when people don't act as the character would. Obviously, it's impossible to portray the exact personality but promise you will try as hard as you can.
- All Tess rules apply of course!
- It would be best for you to disable your sig on this thread. (Discussion thread is fine.)
- Everything in infinity war never happened here. SPOILER FREE ZONE PLEASE.
- Don't swear more than the character would because that's a bit excessive.
- One to two characters per person. I know that might be a bit annoying for you but I just want to reduce confusion and clutter.
- I'd prefer (if you have two characters) that you put them both in the same post unless one is inactive at the moment, then you can do the one who is by themselves.
- Obviously, don't try to take a character that is already taken.
- No unrealistic romances, please. They can be ships that don't exist just make sure they make absolute sense. (PM me or visit the discussion thread if you aren't sure).
- Fill out the forum (which is lower on the page)
- Visit the discussion thread if you have questions or concerns. This forum is for roleplaying only.
- Three strikes you are out! You will be removed from the roleplay and your character will be opened up if you break any of these three times.
- Have fun! Don't sweat anything, if you need tips or any help, just PM me!

(there's a lot so brace yourself)
(may add more characters in the future whether from choice or sugguestion)

Tony Stark/Iron Man
-

Steve Rogers/Captain America
Sori

Peter Parker/Spider-Man
wonderspidey

Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier
wonderspidey

Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
Hufflepuffection

Clint Barton/Hawkeye
-

Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
-

T'challa/Black Panther
-

Shuri
DingDoingDong

Thor
AssassinPerson

Loki
Tazaria

Bruce Banner/The Hulk
-

Scott Lang/Ant-Man
RealityInsomniac

Sam Wilson/Falcon
-

Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange
RealityInsomniac

Jim Rhodes/War Machine
-

Okoye
-

Nebula
-

Gamora
Captain. A. Stark.

Peter Quill/Starlord
AssassinPerson

Drax
-

Mantis
-

Rocket

(Teen) Groot
Hufflepuffection

Vision
-

Hope Pym/The Wasp
-

wonderspidey
Hufflepuffection
The Avengers, Guardians, etc. are all trapped in
Wakanda a few months after celebrating T'challa
becoming king. The force field around Wakanda has been
damaged by natural radiation, which prevents it from opening.

post on the discussion thread

Code: Select all
[left][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0962/f/2018/139/1/e/coollogo_com_6137932_by_doggodance-dcbz09w.png[/img]
I would like to roleplay: (one to two characters here)
Three of those characters closer friends: (character one and two)
I found this forum by: (ex. friend, just browsing, etc.)
-
[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9p73aKO111qieyopo1_500.gif[/img][/left]

If you would like for me to add a character to the selection before you pick a character/s let me know who you would like for me to add on the discussion thread

Locations
Forest (near the edge of the border) ~ River (in the forest) ~ Fields ~ T'challa's Throne Room ~ Shuri's Lab ~ Battle Cliff ~ Vibranium Mines ~ The Golden City

Last edited by wonderspidey on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 11 times in total.
wonderspidey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: good old marvel roleplay (ACCEPTING)

Postby wonderspidey » Fri May 25, 2018 4:15 pm

bump
Last edited by wonderspidey on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wonderspidey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderspidey » Mon May 28, 2018 11:20 am

roleplay is open!
Last edited by wonderspidey on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wonderspidey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:44 pm

Loki Laufeyson || Current Pronouns: He/Him || Location: Midgard/Earth, Norway || Tagged: None

Loki sat silently on the rock of which Odin had been sitting on moments before he went to Valhalla. The god of mischief had his legs crossed with his hands in his lap, fiddling with the leather clasps. The rare moment of peace and quiet the god had was spent reflecting Odin's words. He referred to Loki as his 'son' despite past grievances which left the frost giant feeling very confused. If someone were to watch Loki from afar, they would see a blank faced man staring out at the horizon line, although internally the god was ready to scream. Odin cannot reject me my whole life only to accept me before his death. He frowned slightly as he summoned one of his blue blades, not removing his gaze from the horizon. Dark clouds started to gather overhead as he played with the blade, deep in his thoughts, not caring of the time that passed, he didn't have anywhere to be nor anyone who missed him. He doubted that Thor knew where he was, not that the oaf would care about him anyway. The thunder god did accuse Loki of causing Odin's death.

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderspidey » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:17 pm

Peter Parker / Current Location: Forest / Tagged: T'Challa (mentioned)
Peter sat on a tree branch as he wondered when the force field would open again when he could get out of here. Although it was summer, he didn't want to be here for too long. Sure it was great that T'Challa was the new king and stuff, but Peter didn't enjoy sitting by himself when the rest of the Avengers were scattered who knows where.
-
Bucky Barnes / Current Location: Forest / Tagged: Peter Parker (direct) Shuri (mentioned) T'Challa (mentioned) Tony Stark (mentioned)
Bucky spotted the spider-kid in a tree about two yards away looking a bit sad; he made his way toward him. "Hey. Do you know where everyone is?" Peter asked. "No, not really; why?" Bucky asked. "Oh, I don't know, it's just weird when you guys aren't all together at once," he shrugged as he fumbled with his mask, looking at the ground. "Well, we all need a break from each other every once and a while," Bucky chuckled. "Yeah, I guess. So... are we cool now? You know... after Germany...?" Peter hesitantly replied. "I don't know... it depends..." Peter's eyes widened. "I'm kidding! Yeah, were good," he replied with a laugh. "Wait, do you have a new arm?" Peter asked as he looked up. "Oh! Yeah, T'Challa's sister made it. She's your age you know," he replied. "Yeah right! Besides, isn't she like crazy smart? She could one-up Mr. Stark!" Peter laughed.
wonderspidey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderspidey » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:17 am

-
Last edited by wonderspidey on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
wonderspidey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:17 am

Peter Quill | Current Location: Flying, Forest | Tags: Open
Apparently, they were stuck here. Peter Quill wasn’t sure if he liked the situation that much. Yes, he was used to being stuck somewhere for whatever reason, but that was mostly while in Space. Space was different to Earth, the gravity, for example, was different. He was currently flying around, above the forest, looking to see if there might be some way to get out. He fired a few more shots at the force field, but to no avail. “There has to be some way to get out...” he says to himself “... I’ve been able to endure Rocket’s attitude... But this’ll be too much...” after several more ultimately unsuccessful attemps, he finally stops and looks around to make sure he had a safe landing.

The only people he really knew were the other Guardians of the Galazy, but that was because they were all in the same crew. He knew none of the other people here. Not that well, anyway. Names, he had kinda learnt, but there were so many names to learn that he would no doubt forget some, or confuse someone for somebody else. The humans all had the advantage of living on the same planet for so many years, and apparently Asgardians visited Earth as well. A lot had happened in the time he had been in Space... Peter had been so distracted with his thought that he didn’t move out the way of a branch in time, so his rocket boots ended up deactivating, and he fell the rest of the way through the trees, landing on the ground with a thud. “Ow” he says to himself “Who put those trees there?”

Thor Odinson | Currently Location: The Streets | Tags: Open
Unlike just about everyone else, Thor had not worried about the situation with the force field, but that might be because he still didn’t understand the human technology that well. He thought that it would get fixed eventually, so instead he had taken the time to familiarise himself with the area, and learn the names of everyone living in Wakanda. Yes, he could probably see if Heimdall was able to get him out, but he didn’t really want to leave the rest of the Avengers in Wakanda. He still didn’t understand why some of the Superheroes were annoyed at others, something about a Civil War, the Superheroes fighting over some government thing that was made after Sokovia, and that had made him feel relieved that he wasn’t there for it. Instead, he had been travelling the Nine Realms, only returning to Midgard because Heimdall told him, and Bruce Banner, that the other Avengers were going to a celebration.

Looking around, Thor didn’t see any of the other Superheroes. After it was found out that they were stuck here, a lot of the Superheroes had scattered to try and find out if there was any way to get out or fix the force field. That meant that, despite the large amount of Superheroes who were actually in Wakanda, it was quite rare to see multiple of them in one place. Which was confusing. They were meant to be on the same team. First, there was a fight that made some of the Avengers not like some of the other Avengers. And then there was a group of people from Space who decided to show up. And that made three groups of Superheroes, plus a fourth of those who didn’t have a side.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderspidey » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:22 pm

-
Last edited by wonderspidey on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wonderspidey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderspidey » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:46 pm

-
Last edited by wonderspidey on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wonderspidey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Dr. Stephen Strange | forest, tags: Star-Lord
A headache building, Stephen stepped out of the portal he had created and looked about the forest before him. He’d been trying to locate one of these “Guardians” he had heard of. If they were so-called heroes, they would have a similar mind to keep Earth safe. With their experience off word — he was assuming they came from somewhere distant if their descriptions were anything to go on — he could better categorize his list of magical threats. The problem was, though, that the neurosurgeon couldn’t actually locate any of them. God knows where they all were. So he found himself staring at a wall of trees and brush with the quiet hum-whistle of the portal behind him. He closed it with a wave and promptly allowed his Astral self to exit his body. It was entirely time-saving and infinitely easy to maneuver if he didn’t have the cumbersome weight of his own body to worry over.
The search proved fruitful when the Sorcerer Supreme came across the slowly falling form of one that matched the description of one of the Guardians. Returning to his body, Stephen used the Cloak of Levitation to weave between the trees — slower than his Astral projection, of course. By the time he reached the man he had seen, the stranger was at least recovered looking.
“So you’re one of the “Guardians of the Galaxy”?” he sighed. “Impressive,” the sorcerer muttered with unconcealed sarcasm.

Scott Lang | streets, tags: Thor
Placing a handful of breath mints and a dime on the table of one of the street merchants, Scott shifted uncomfortably.
“Look it’s all I have right now. I have money, but it’s in California and I just lost my debit card, like, two months ago,” he looked helplessly at the poor offer he gave, “I’m mostly here because I have no other clothes and a leather suit is hotter than hell here. I’m sweating in all sorts of places.” He shifted again, glancing at the vendor and noting their expression before groaning and gathering his mints. “You know, nevermind on the whole clothes thing. I’ll go see if I can find one of my friend coworker guys...or something.” Giving an awkward smile, Scott backed away from the table and promptly into what felt like a brick wall. “What th—“ he turned his head sharply and met Thor’s eyes with a surprised look. “Oh, uh, sorry man— Thor. I uh...”
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me