This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby FaerieBoy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:28 am

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Toothless, Willa, Storm
You take a deep breath. You didn't want to tell your name, but it might gain their trust... "Tobias. Yours?" You decide to only tell your first name, but you watch the male for a moment, expecting his name. After a moment, you glanced up at the girl, cautiously looking her over.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya
Morlil glared at the unfamiliar dragon. He lifted his tail of the sand slowly and parted his jaws, a deep growl rising in his throat. Who was this? Morlil questioned himself. He lowered himself to the dragon's height and let out a shrieking roar, instantly alarmed by the dragons presence. He curved his tail to his side and dropped it in the sand next to him. Morlil swinged around and looked at the human narrowing his eyes towards her. He snorted and awaited their next move. Morlil was breathing heavily, feet slightly sinking into the sand as if it were snow.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk
Oracle could hear a tremor of noise out in the distance, whatever or whoever was on that island was loud. She slowed her pace, the quick pace tiring her out slowly. Oracle slowly lowered herself to the sea level and poked the tip of her foot into the sea. Cold... she shuddered. She picked out her foot and shook it off gently. The distant island was beginning to shape itself out. It was a big one too. There were large figures scattered around the island.. viking huts maybe? So there were humans here.. She could also make out a beach, with lots of figures in all different sizes scattered about the beach. Oracle flew up into the clouds... They could be dragon hunters, she realized slowing to a halt.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:55 am

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Willa, Tobias, and Mel |

"Tarben," he replied. "Nice to meet you." Tarben offered Tobias another smile before turning to Willa. "Like I said, we're on our way to the stables," he told her. "Feel free to tag along if you want." With that, he resumed walking towards the Academy.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge and Brenna

Ember narrowed her orangey eyes in suspicion. There was something about the girl's smell that she recognised, but she couldn't quite place a talon on it at the moment. Nonetheless, it made her trust the strange girl less.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge and Ember|

Brenna felt unease gnawing at her stomach as the large dragon turned to look at her. It seemed as if it was inspecting her, though she couldn't be sure. Just so long as it doesn't catch on fire again... She hadn't even known that dragons could do that - was it something they could all do, or just this particular type? She hoped the answer was the latter.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Shelltoe, Sirene, Morlil |

Stormchaser calmed at the sound of the viking girl's voice, but an earth-shattering roar unnerved him again. His pupils turned to slits and his crown of spines shot forward once more. Though the dragon who'd issued the roar was much larger than him, the Skrill instantly reacted. Keeping a safe distance, he answered the large dragon with a shrieking roar of his own. He tucked his wounded leg behind him, keeping as much weight off of it as he could, and darted in front of the viking girl, flaring his wings protectively. He still had a bit of charge stored up from the storm, maybe enough for two blasts if the other dragon made a move to attack.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:09 am

"I don't want you to get hurt! Do you think you can really fight like this? I can't just let you get hurt again." Raya said. Her eyes full of worry for her friend. She also feared Stormchaser might get seriously wounded.

Sirene looked at Morlil then to the human, who looked terrified. She grunted and got in front of Morlil would he really fight a dragon who was already hurt and not looking for a fight?

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:46 am

(I would like to join with two wild dragons available to be tamed.)

The Basics
Name: Icewing
Breed: Woolly Howl
Colouration: pale belly scales with ice blue back scales and white wings
Eyes: purple
Scars/birthmarks: Scratches from hunter's arrows on his belly

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: straight
Personality: Kinda goofy, think Toothless but a bit bigger
Dislikes: bullies, walking, being underground, Terrible Terrors
Fears: eels, lightning storms
History: He had a mate once with a clutch of eggs. However, he was driven from his home long ago when hunters came. He and his mate managed to get off their ice island with the eggs but she was shot out of the sky. In an attempt to reach her before she drowned, their eggs were lost. Icewing lost everything that day and was forced to abandon them, knowing that mate and eggs were gone. He crash landed on Berk, hungry and exhausted from flying, too weak to keep flying.

Personal Relations
Friends: none
Family: A mate, deceased
Rider: none, but open for taming
Relationship with rider: none as of yet

The Basics
Name: Wildfire
Breed: Stormcutter
Colouration: pale belly scales but upper body starts with red scales that fade to orange then gold at the end of his tail, looking like a wildfire
Eyes: dark green
Scars/birthmarks: cuff marks around his ankles and tail from being held captive; Deadly Nadder spine wounds on his ribs

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: straight
Personality: A bit stubborn at times, but willing to help when needed. A harsh fighter, he hates dragon hunters and as such, doesn't readily trust humans.
Likes: salmon (his favorite), flying in rough weather, sunning himself
Dislikes: dragon hunters, being grounded, Deadly Nadders
Fears: cages
History: He had been living with his family of Stormcutters when he was captured by dragon hunters. The only one who didn't manage to get away, he was forced to fight in their arenas until he eventually escaped with the help of a Monstrous Nightmare. They went their separate ways but not before Wildfire was struck with an arrow right where his lower left wing connects to his body, preventing a good flight. He is also doomed to crash on Berk.

Personal Relations
Friends: none
Family: He doesn't know if any are alive
Rider: open for taming
Relationship with rider: none at the moment
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:50 am

Benron Bengerden | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser

A spine shot over Benrons head, he thought it was the natter. ''what do you thin....'' it was a skrill. Benron jumped into defense mode pulling out his axe and standing still. he had a grim face.

Nettal Bengerden| 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser

Nettal paused as the growl came. Shelltoe sneered. She pulled her bow and arrow from her back pointing it at the dragon. She was tired and breathing heavily.

Shelltoe | young adult | Berk | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser

Shelltoe Sensed the skrill. it was not an unusual opponent since he lived in the sea and skrills tend to start storms there. He let out a warning snort. but noticed the human and calmed down but was still not trusting them. He felt a flame bury in him, he dug his claws into the grownd.

(Alexis, Lightningstrike feel free to fly in when ever<3)

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist
pets so feel to send trades.
-Love all animals, but I think
I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Raya was worried these dragons would hurt Stormchaser. "Not every dragon goes looking for a fight. So just don't fight. Please." She told the dragons. "We mean no harm. We just came to get some fish. Not fight anyone."

Sirene remained in front of Morlil. She didn't want him or the other dragons attacking a girl who didn't appear to be a threat and a wounded Skrill.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:09 pm

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Willa, Tobias, and Mel |

"Tarben," he replied. "Nice to meet you." Tarben offered Tobias another smile before turning to Willa. "Like I said, we're on our way to the stables," he told her. "Feel free to tag along if you want." With that, he resumed walking towards the Academy.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge and Brenna

Ember narrowed her orangey eyes in suspicion. There was something about the girl's smell that she recognised, but she couldn't quite place a talon on it at the moment. Nonetheless, it made her trust the strange girl less.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge and Ember|

Brenna felt unease gnawing at her stomach as the large dragon turned to look at her. It seemed as if it was inspecting her, though she couldn't be sure. Just so long as it doesn't catch on fire again... She hadn't even known that dragons could do that - was it something they could all do, or just this particular type? She hoped the answer was the latter.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Shelltoe, Sirene, Morlil |

Stormchaser let out another shriek, though seemed more frightened and protective than aggressive. He didn't want these other dragons and humans to harm his new friend - he could care less about himself at the moment.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Benron Bengerden | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser

When Benron heard the girl speak he was relieved and thought '' almost another fight today. I wonder what father is thinking."
Then he took a deep breath. He did not speak, he was silent. He could see that the dragon was under stress and stent in a peaceful signal. he set down his ax and relaxed patting Morlil. Morlil was always there.

Nettal Bengerden| 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser

Nettal felt awful that she had pointed her arrow at the skrill and Raya. She responded ''OH! sorry.'' setting down her bow. ''We didn't know if you were friend or foe,'' she said. Nettal felt very guilty.

Shelltoe | young adult | Berk | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser

Shelltoe was relieved and at the human's words, he jumped into the water. Shelltoe saw some fish and dodged toward them. He caught two and bust out of the water dropping them in front of the skrill. ''here eat these. you look hungry.'' he gave a dragon smile to
Raya and Stormchaser.

(Alexis, Lightningstrike feel free to fly in when ever<3)

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist
pets so feel to send trades.
-Love all animals, but I think
I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Toothless, Willa, Storm
You watch Tarben carefully, before nodding slightly, and edging Mel to follow him. You were wary of these people, but they didn't seem too suspicious. "... Is everyone here a dragon rider?"
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me