This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Almond Bark » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:48 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk beach|Tags: Sirene
Morlil turned around to the nadder and glanced at the arrow before lowering his head down to Sirenes level and nipping at the arrow with the slightest bite. He had realized if he made the wrong move he could alert whoever else was on the island. The arrow snapped In two the other half dropping soundlessly to the sand. He unraveled his wings and explored the island, alert and prepared for anything to come his way.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Caledra Cay
Oracle dove down into a small cave within the volcano and laid on her side, resting, with nothing able to attack. The intense heat of the volcano warmed her until she was drowsy and fell into a slumber.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:53 am

Sirene was confused. Why did Morlil help her? She tucked her wing to her side. It was still sore and had a rip where the arrow had struck her. She tried to fly after him, thinking if she stayed close, Sirene might be safe from humans. Her wing did hurt as she flew after him, but she wanted to live.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:21 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk beach|Tags: Sirene
Morlil was surprised the nadder followed him. Probably for protection. He grunted and continued up until a village was in sight. He gently landed on a bridge and looked around, eyes narrowed. There were some dragons roaming but Morlil didn't bother to attack. He wasn't that hungry anymore. He waddled around the edges of the village, avoiding eye contact. If there were any dragon hunters he'd be the first to attack.

Oracle dove down into a small cave within the volcano and laid on her side, resting, with nothing able to attack. The intense heat of the volcano warmed her until she was drowsy and fell into a slumber.

╔════════════╗

- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:25 am

Sirene kept her distance as she followed Morlil. She was still nervous about being near humans. She also avoided eye contact during remained, alert.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:06 am

Pasta. wrote:Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene
Morlil plopped down after walking about for a while. He needed water. He lifted off and dove into the water, splashing around for a bit coating himself in water. He flew out of the water and returned to where Sirene was supposed to be. Morlil Skittishly jumped around waddling about. He was determined to find a dragon rider, or well a dragon hunter...

╔════════════╗

- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:43 am

The Basics
Name: Nettal Bengerden
Tribe: her father is a sea trader
Height:5 foot 4
Build: normal, not to thin or stocky. shes not particularly short or tall
Skin type: white?
Hair: she has a light brown hair, it is tied in a low ponytail with a braid going down the side of her head.
Eyes: hazel
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks: none really, though she does use feathers, its kinda her thing.
she also uses a bow and arrow!
i drew this lately! this is Nettal! just so you can see her better! <3

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: regular
Personality:
Nettal is a kind and is that kinda person that doesn't care if they win, but don't like losing, if you know what i mean.
she loves her dragon with all her heart. She has a little bit of an berkian accent, because i don't understand why young vikings don't have accents? Her dragon and her are beat friends. she loves the ocean to, since she has always lived on a boat. she has a pet sheep named Sephon
birds-dragons-fire-water!-blue-eagles-sheep-blue fire dragons!-cold''only because she likes getting warm when its cold''
Dislikes:
bullys-frowners(even though her brother is one)-blood-being disabled-bad smell-abandoning-
Fears:
earth dragons-loesing friends and family-death
History:
her mother died when she was very young, her father Baction, became a sea trader after that, they have traveled all over the archipelago together. her dad left for 2 years, searching for a good island. he had visited Berk in his travels and had obtained a ton of dragon knowledge. Nettal found a dragon eeg on the beach one day when she was 6 years old. fortunately her father knew how to take care of it. it hatched with a monstrous nightmare inside, ever since that they where best friends.
Personal Relations
Parents:Baction Bengerden, her mother is dead
Siblings: her brother which i will make a form for.
Friends:none yet.
Dragon: Shelltoe
Relationship with Dragon: Best friend, brother, her baby, and as she sometime says ''my love''
she would die for him..

The Basics
Name: Shelltoe
Breed: monstrous nightmare
Colouration: a blue turquoise, like the ocean, with dark blue wings. He has a spotted pattern.
Eyes: a green
Scars/birthmarks:none
i have a ton of drawings of him!

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: normal
Personality: hes playful but can be very serious at points. though he loves flying he enjoys water much more. he has learned how the currents work and can swim easily though it.
Dislikes:being dry.
Fears: dieing
History: his mother was killed by someone, but he was put in Bactions hands.
lifes been a piece of cake for him so far.

Personal Relations
Friends: none
Family: Nettal (if applicable)
Relationship with rider: She is his baby, his sister, his bestest friend ever! and his companion. he would die for her.

[center]
The Basics
Name: Benron
Tribe:see trader
Height: 5 foot 9
Build: normal, hes a little stocky. hes kinda like Throck in race to the edge.
Skin type: white
Hair: his hair is pulled in a low braided pony tail, he wears a helmet so you never really see his hair. it is dark brown.
Eyes: hazel
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks: he has scars but nothing to servire. no tattoos either.

Digging Deeper
Sexuality:normal
Personality:
hes a frowner very much like Throck, but not him. he is mysterious
Dislikes:???
Fears:???
History:
His mother died when he was young, her father Baction, became a sea trader after that, they have traveled all over the archipelago together. Benron's dad left for 2 years, searching for a good island. The island that Benron was on had fire worms, he trained them. they are his dragons, there are 5 of them. he take them ever where, though nobody know. except nettal.
Personal Relations
Parents:Baction Bengerden, his mother is dead
Siblings: his sister,Nettal
Friends:none yet.
Dragons: 5 fire worms
Relationship with Dragons:???

other
i'm not going to make a forum for all the fire worms though i could if it is required<3
and with baction hes their dad so he will talk here an there but he won't be a major character!<3
thanks!

i hope its ok to post this again<3
i just didn't want it to get lost in all the pages<3

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:13 am

(Yeah, decided to make a wild dragon character :0

Are silver phantoms okay? They're only available through school of dragons.)

The Basics
Name: Mistdrifter
Breed: Silver phantom
Colouration: His body is similar to a timber jack of typhoomerang's - large wings, small and thin body and head. Unlike them, however, the wings have definite sections each coloured with a mix of purple and silver and give off a blue glow. It's snout is shorter than the timberjack/typhoomerang and has longer horns. The head and neck are white with grey horns.
Eyes: Blue
Scars/birthmarks: None

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Mistdrifter is surprising peaceful and friendl for such an elusive dragon. He will avoid contact with humans for the most part but is unlikely to attack unless provoked. He's highly protective over anyone or any dragon he considers a friend.
Dislikes: Traps, hunters, being stuck on the ground, walking (it does have a pair of legs but doesn't like using them), water, skrills
Fears: Being grounded for life,
History: Nothing too special. Mistdrifter hatched on an island far from Berk and was cared for by its mother until it reached adolescence and left the nest. He's currently flying somewhere in the archipelago.

Personal Relations
Friends: Unknown mother dragon
Family: Unknown siblings
Rider: N/A
Relationship with rider: N/A
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:27 am

(Accepted! Silver Phantoms are fine! {I actually have one on my SOD account c: } I'm on mobile from here until I get to Canada for a college audition, so my posts may be short and sporadic.)

|Tarben and Ember|17/Adolescent|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna wasn't sure why she did this, but she placed a hand on the dragon's smooth scales. Perhaps it was to reassure the dragon that she was alright, but perhaps it was to steady herself. Either way, she was glad for the dragon's protection. Her violet eyes searched the village for a Viking she could speak with, hopefully a dragon rider.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser seemed to purr like a cat at her words, nuzzling his new friend with affection.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:10 am

Shadcrow13 wrote:Shad and Lomos wander some more. Shad looks down at him, lazily reclining on his back. "Mmm...gram frolok med shiraav." He snorts in amusement, and she laughs, looking back at the sky.

(Just in case anyone on Berk is open still :3)
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:13 am

(Mistdrifter could run into them!

and I only have my starting hideous zippleback on SOD cos I don't have any diamonds :0)
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me