This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:15 am

Rouge rumbles feeling quite happy at running across the water once again and listening to a few splashes going with his quick steps. He moves to the side out of the way of a dragon surface for air than watches it dive back under. He keeps his guard up to protect them.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:27 am

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Ocean|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna's heart nearly beat out of her chest when she saw a huge dragon surface for air nearby. Luckily, the dragon she was riding moved out of the way. She watched warily as the other dragon dove back under the waves, breathing a sigh of relief when it had disappeared.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

After quite some time had elapsed, Stormchaser blinked awake. The human girl was still there, he saw, but strangely, he didn't seem to mind. Maybe not all humans are that bad, he reckoned, tilting his head at her. At least this particular human had helped him and didn't seem to want to hurt him - not like most of the others he'd encountered.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:34 am

"I hope you slept well." Raya said, with a small smile. "How's the leg?" She asked. She wondered if Stormchaser would let her change the bandage when he needed it to be changed.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:59 am

The Basics
Name: Oracle
Breed: Eruptodon
Colouration: dark greyish-black with lava red
Eyes: Dark red
Scars/birthmarks: Scar on right leg and tail

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Protective, aggressive, cautious
Dislikes: Dragon hunters, ships, monstrous nightmares,
Fears: Dragon hunters and dragon proof chains
History: When Oracle was young she was captured by dragon hunters and meant to be sold but was counted unhelpful for her aggressive behavior and couldn't be used as a weapon either. She was going to be killed and used as armour as dragon hunters said. Oracle later was found by dragon riders and released into the wild. Oracle has a history for protecting dragons and being worshipped by some. Unknowingly Oracle suddenly changed and turned to be more aggressive and protective.

Personal Relations
Friends: Oracle takes care of a rooster, this rooster being her only friend she can trust.
Family: n/a
Rider: wild
Relationship with rider: wild
--------------------------------------------------------------
The Basics
Name: Morlil
Breed: Submaripper
Colouration: aqua blue with greens and yellows
Eyes: red
Scars/birthmarks: scar on left leg

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: trust issued, aggressive, possibly untameable
Dislikes: Seashockers, shockjaws, boulders
Fears: Chains, dragonroot, dragon nip
History: Morlil is a large, yet aggressive dragon. He has trust issues and will form whirlpools when frantic. Morlil is really brutal and will show no mercy towards dragon riders, nor dragon hunters. Morlil uses brawn instead of brain and will take on any dragon or viking.

Personal Relations
Friends: n/a
Family: n/a
Rider: wild
Relationship with rider: wild

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:09 pm

(Accepted!)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

Brenna's heart nearly beat out of her chest when she saw a huge dragon surface for air nearby. Luckily, the dragon she was riding moved out of the way. She watched warily as the other dragon dove back under the waves, breathing a sigh of relief when it had disappeared.

Stormchaser sniffed at his bandages and made a soft noise in the back of his throat. His leg was definitely a little stiff, but not bad, considering. He regarded the girl curiously, tilting his head to one side and narrowing his eyes. He hadn't quite figured out why she wasn't trying to hurt him, seeing as most humans had in his past.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:16 pm

"Not all humans are bad. I won't hurt you and if anyone tries, I'll either reason with them or me and you can leave. Go someplace safe where you won't be bothered by humans that want to kill you." Raya said hoping this made Stormchaser less confused. "I'm sorry for what happened to you. And I won't let anyone harm you again." Her voice was soft and sincere. And very serious.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:30 pm

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Sea |
Morlil growled, erupting bubbles to the surface of the water. He opened his mouth, sucking in the water forming a large whirlpool vortex. Morlil sucked in a Scauldron that attempted to swim off but effortlessly as it seemed to Morlil. He closed his mouth slowly, the large whirlpool dying off, calming the sea. Morlil roared and dove off swimming onwards toward a large land mass, supposedly Dragons Edge

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Caledra Cay

Oracle lazily rolled over on her back, the sun glaring down on her stomach. Uncomfortable, Oracle rose to her feet and flew over the active volcano just inches from the lava. She lapped at the flowing lava, filling her stomach. Oracle flew off over the far edge of the island, rustling through the forest aimlessly.

╔════════════╗

- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:31 pm

The Skrill's eyes softened at the human girl's soft words. Though he didn't typically trust humans, this one seemed very sincere and sweet. It suddenly struck Stormchaser that in his short time with this girl, he had already started to care for her. He snorted at his own feelings, somewhat annoyed with himself for letting this happen. On the other hand, maybe this wasn't such a bad thing. He'd seen humans riding dragons before, though not up close until recently. The idea both scared him and intrigued him - how was it that humans and dragons could exist harmoniously?
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:41 pm

Morlil| Submaripper | Location: Sea>Dragons Edge

Morlil let out a bellowing roar as he slowly approached the island, only nearing from miles off. He settled down and opened his mouth up, sucking in the nearby water. He kept his feet steady on the sandy bottom of the sea. The whirlpool was larger this time, signing how desperately hungry he was. Morlil could snag a few fish and a small dragon nonetheless. A distressed growl rumbled in Morlil's throat as her swam around the perimeter of the large, quiet island.

╔════════════╗

- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:48 pm

"Yeah. It will be okay. But Just hope nobody comes in and startles you. I'm not the only human who comes in here to train." Raya explained. Now she was worried because she wasn't sure of a safe place to move Stormchaser, especially with a wounded leg.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me