This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:39 pm

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna could tell that the dragon was trying to comfort her, but the fear still lingered. She'd been nervous around dragons ever since her mother had been killed by a dragon and rider. She rubbed the arrowhead around her neck between her fingers; the only piece of her mother she had left. With the other hand, she reached up to touch the scar under her left eye. "I - I don't know if... I don't know if I can do it," she murmured. Her father's face flashed in her mind, angry and disappointed. "But I have to." Though she was practically trembling with fear, Brenna forced herself towards the dragon.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser dreamt about his first encounter with humans. His parents were trying to teach him and his siblings to fly when a snapping sound pierced the air. Stormchaser saw his father fall to the ground, pierced by what looked to be a Nadder spine. He ran over to his father, eyes wide with fear. From what he could see, the spine wasn't from a dragon at all - it was wooden, as if made from a tree. His mother came down not long after that, screaming at her children for them to hide. Stormchaser did as he was told and hid inside of a rotting log. His brothers and sisters tried to hide as well, but many of them were falling to the ground as wooden spines pierced through their scales. Stormchaser watched everything through a hole in the log. He wanted desperately to run out and help, but fear kept him rooted to the spot.
Back on Berk, Stormchaser twitched and growled a bit in his sleep.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Rouge gives her another comforting purr as he settles down onto the ground to help out her out. "It shouldn't hopefully take long" he says keeping his tail away from her.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Raya saw that Stormchaser seemed to be having a nightmare. Poor guy must have been through a lot. she thought. "It's okay your just having a bad dream." She whispered, hoping her words could smooth the dragon. When she had nightmares her parents just said they were just things that tried to scare you. She learned to believe nightmares weren't reality and stopped being bothered by them. Even the nightmares of her parents death didn't bother her as much. She had no friends on this island so she found it funny that she thought this dragon could eventually come to trust her so they could be friends. She hoped after soothing the dragon, he had more pleasant dreams.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:31 pm

(Mind if I hop in at all?)
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:52 am

The Basics
Name: Chitania
Tribe: Hairy Hooligans (Berk)
Height: 6'
Build: A tough build, slightly muscled... slightly masculine for a feminine person surprisingly, chooses to dress more like a guy than a girl
Skin type: Tanned, white
Hair: Obsidian black with it cut short to look more male (colour and style)
Eyes: Dark brown
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks: A scar down over her right eye and the tattoo of a timberjack across her left arm

Digging Deeper Like her form suggests, she is more tomboy, not caring for feminine traits, and having a tough personality, willing to fight back if challenged to a fight and has twin greataxes as her weapon of choice
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: She can be super friendly towards her allies but when it comes to her enemies, she is ruthless and likes to taunt them for not catching up to her and her dragon
Likes: Timberjacks, freefalling, snakes, axes, creative minds, dragons in general, winning races
Dislikes: rude people, losing races, spiders, being told to stay in one place for long periods of time
Fears: Poison, her dragon being injured, the unknown
History: Her live has consisted of being born in Berk and seeing the rise of dragons come and join the Vikings in Berk, she tried out multiple dragons to see if she could find the right one, only to find out she never enjoyed them and wanted the right dragon. Heading out into the forest one night, she discovered a trail of cut down trees and followed it. She headed into a clearing of where a young timberjack lived, nearly attacking in fright, she ended up trying to be friends with it after realizing that was the dragon for her. Impressive speed and large wings that can cut trees down with ease, she returned to Berk with the timberjack and claiming it as her own dragon.

Personal Relations
Parents: Her parents became lost at sea, buthe they cared for her when they were around.
Siblings: None
Friends: Anyone who knows her in Berk
Dragon: Midnight (Timberjack)
Relationship with Dragon: Close friends and allies with each other

Dragon Form
The Basics
Name: Midnight
Breed: Timberjack
Colouration: blackish-grey to match with the cloudy skies when there is a storm and to blend in with the night sky
Eyes: Bright greenish-red that glow at night
Scars/birthmarks: A small green birthmark right behind his ear

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: He is kind towards his owner ever since he found her, or well, since she found him and he is wary of other dragons, whether it be allies or enemies that approach her, very protective but can be a big softie once you're on his good side
Likes: Flowers, Chitania, Fish, other meat, fruit, anyone who he sees as a friend, freefalling
Dislikes: other dragons getting close to Chitania, hunters, being told to sit in one place for to long
Fears: Chitania being injured, abandonment, eels,
History: After a long time of living on his own, he left one day to go get a meal for himself and came back to find a girl standing in his territory, he went to chase her out, he didn't need a human to come and bother him, until she raised an axe... seeing she wasn't scared, he avoided her attacks instead and eventually befriended the human over the course of a few days and went back to Berk with her, living more happily Then he had his whole life with easier to hunt meals and a mutual friendship to depend on someone else to help in return for his own services.

Personal Relations
Friends: very few, gain his trust
Family: His parents are also timberjacks, one being an alpha timberjack and the other a normal, he had many siblings to play with but he wasn't accepted as easily as his siblings were, causing him to live on his own
Rider: Chitania
Relationship with rider: Close friend and trusted rider
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:38 am

(Accepted!)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:39 am

Ember1989 wrote:Raya saw that Stormchaser seemed to be having a nightmare. Poor guy must have been through a lot. she thought. "It's okay your just having a bad dream." She whispered, hoping her words could smooth the dragon. When she had nightmares her parents just said they were just things that tried to scare you. She learned to believe nightmares weren't reality and stopped being bothered by them. Even the nightmares of her parents death didn't bother her as much. She had no friends on this island so she found it funny that she thought this dragon could eventually come to trust her so they could be friends. She hoped after soothing the dragon, he had more pleasant dreams.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:20 am

Chitania || Female || 19 || Crush: None || Location: Berk || Dragon: Midnight
Chitania flies into berk from the forest on the back of Midnight, smiling a bit as she point to the sky. "Let's fly in with style midnight!" She laughs as the dragon tucks in his wings and darts towards the ground, pulling up at the last second to glide and land on the ground without hitting any houses. She hops off his back and walks around with a smile, scratching his back for a moment before walking.
Midnight|| Male || Juvenile || Timberjack || Crush: None || Rider: Chitania
Midnight looks back at Chitania when she speaks, nodding and tucking in his wings shortly after and spreading his wings once he comes close to the ground. He curls his tail under him and lands on the ground, balancing his legless form as he watches Chitania hop off his back and scratch a hard to reach spot for him before he moves carefully to follow his rider closely

(These two are open if anyone wants to approach)
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 am

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

The Basics
Name: Mori
Tribe: Hairy Hooligan Tribe
Height: 5,3
Build: Skinny
Skin type: White
Hair: Long blond, down
Eyes: blue
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks: Scar on her left cheek

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Nice to her firends , Rude then people be rude to her so she does it back, Sweet she give gift to people who she loves. beautiful like a flower
Likes: Crash, Stormcutters, axes , winning races , any dragons
Dislikes: bullies, losing races ,the sea if she get's to close to it.
Fears: Spiders, The sea.
History: She was born on berk, dragons where all around her she real did not like any dragons who where there so she went out on a hunt to find one. She came across a Wild stormcutter who was beautiful. The dragon wing was trapped under something and it forget how to fly, So she helped it out and made it her buddy. Making him fly was hard he kept on crashing into rocks and that how he got his name "Crash". After weeks and weeks he knows how to fly.

Personal Relations
Parents:
Mother: Ash Parker
Father: Cody Parker
Siblings: -None-
Friends:
-Tony Jackson
-Parusu Wilson
-Ava Johnson
Dragon: Crash -Stormcutter-
Relationship with Dragon: They are best buddies in the world and they will never leave each other.

The Basics
Name: Tony
Tribe: Hairy Hooligan Tribe
Height: 6,1
Build: Skinny
Skin type: White
Hair: black, little bit long
Eyes: green
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks: On neck.

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Nice, Sweet, Gentleman
Likes: night fury, Koyo, Winning races, Flying, New things about the world
Dislikes: Rude people, Dragons that hate him.
Fears: Spiders
History: Tony was looking throw the wood he heard dragon noise to he ran to it, it was a Stormcutter he was in shock. He help the poor thing a became best friends from the trust.

Personal Relations
Parents: They dead
Siblings: Kate Jackson
Friends:
-Mori Parker
-Parusu Wilson
-Ava Johnson
Dragon: Koyo (stormcutter)
Relationship with Dragon: Really good buddies, They will never leave each others side.

Dragon Forms:

The Basics
Name: Crash
Breed: StormCutter
Colouration: Green with white lighting
Eyes: Yellow
Scars/birthmarks: One missing leg

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Nice, Sweet, Gentelman, rude
Dislikes: Rude dragons, People who hate his friends.
Fears: -None-
History: Trapped in a small little woods he can't remember to fly from hitting his head badly. He was born with one missing leg to it was hard for him to Get places. He came across to mori and left her help him and let her to make him fly. That's where he got his name "Crash". Came to berk with koyo and fell in love with him.

Personal Relations
Friends:
-Real BFF: Mori parker)
-Tony Jackson
-Kyo
Family:
-Mori Parker
And her family
Real family is unknown
Rider: Molly Parker
Relationship with rider: Best buddies in the world and never leaves her side.

The Basics
Name: Koyo
Breed: stomecutter (he is a night fury but i will Change it into a stormcutter)
Colouration: Blue with white high lights
Eyes: Dark Blue
Scars/birthmarks: -Nope-

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Nice, Sweet, Gentelman, rude
Dislikes: Rude to people and dragons if they be mean to his friends.
Fears: -None-
History:What left form last trainer he was left to died on his own, but someone came to save him it was tony. it was hard to become friends but they became. Koyo was shy at first for tony but they came more closed and they became Bffs. Koyo was new to berk . Night furys where hard to find but it was lucky for tony and lucky for Koyo to find a new best friends.

Personal Relations
Friends:
-Tony Jackson
-Crash
-Mori Parker
Family:
-Tony jackson
Rider: Tony jackson
Relationship with rider: Wil
l never leave each other sides.
Last edited by Mimu on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:21 am

(@girlgamer, Eira and Ishild are open c:, I'll go find the post :0)

(EDIT: Found it!)

Wicked.Always.Wins wrote:Eira Shah|female|24|Dragon;; Ishild (Snow wraith)|With;; No one

Eira looked cautiously at the entrance to the village. Ishild crouched down beside her, trying to stay hidden despite her colouration. The dragon snorted unhappily at her. "Yeah, I know it's a bad idea to go in there but we need food and neither of us are having a lot of success lately," she muttered under her breath, patting the snow wraith's snout nervously. She continued to look for vikings for a few minutes before deciding it was safe. "Okay, wait here." Eira cautiously walked out of the bushes and crept towards a strange building thing she had seen being filled with fish on a flight the night before. "Oh, to valhalla with it," she whispered, dashing towards the thing and beginning to take fish for her and Ishild.
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me