This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Queen Charlotte » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Shad and Lomos
They wander around Berk aimlessly, Shad clinging to his back with her eyes closed, and Lomos happily observing their surroundings.

(Haha, I was afraid the role-play died...)
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:02 pm

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Rouge|

It took Brenna a couple of moments to figure out that the dragon in front of her was conveying excitement. "Berk?" she asked again, just to see if she would get a similar response. If so, was it possible that the dragon knew the way to Berk and could help her get there? She worried her bottom lip between her teeth as she watched the dragon for any sort of positive reaction.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Open|

Looking out from the overhang was somewhat of a torture for Stormchaser. He longed to soar through the dark clouds and relish in the feeling of rain as it slid off of his scales. But alas, he was grounded - with his injured leg, he didn't have enough strength to launch himself into the sky. Emitting a resigned snarl, the Skrill lowered himself to the dirt below and lay down. He adjusted himself so that his injured leg wasn't beneath him.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Rouge nods his head at the word berk tilting his head out towards the ocean. "Yes it should be that way" he rumbles happily, flexing his hind claws a bit in though.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:22 am

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

Brenna followed the dragon's gaze out to sea once more. "I - I don't have a ship anymore," she stammered. "I don't know how I'm going to cross that with no ship." She couldn't exactly swim to Berk, especially considering the fact that there were dangerous dragons that lived in the ocean. Looks like I'm stuck here, then, she thought sullenly, clutching the arrowhead tied around her neck. She hadn't the slightest clue how to build another ship (well, it was more of a boat, really) - otherwise, that would be a more plausible solution.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Open|

Looking out from the overhang was somewhat of a torture for Stormchaser. He longed to soar through the dark clouds and relish in the feeling of rain as it slid off of his scales. But alas, he was grounded - with his injured leg, he didn't have enough strength to launch himself into the sky. Emitting a resigned snarl, the Skrill lowered himself to the dirt below and lay down. He adjusted himself so that his injured leg wasn't beneath him.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:12 am

The Basics
Name: Raya the Brave
Tribe: Hairy Hooligans
Height: 4"9'
Build: Petite but has some muscle
Skin type: Pale
Hair: Blonde shoulder length
Eyes: Dark brown
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks: She has a scar over her right eye from when a dragon attacked her home when she was only 12.

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: She's always been a bit scared of dragons but at the same time she believes they are simply misunderstood. Raya is a friendly girl to everyone and likes to help anyone in need.
Likes: dragons (that she can trust and trust her as well), helping people, the forest, flying.
Dislikes: any kind of storm, the dark, fire
Fears: Bugs, being alone, being hurt
History: She lost her parents in a fire created by a wild Monstrous Nightmare when she was 12. That's how she got the scar on her eye. She's lived alone since. She often wonders what it would be like to fly on a dragon.

Personal Relations
Parents: Kara the Bold and Brim the Fierce
Siblings: None
Friends: None
Dragon: No dragon but wouldn't mind one
Relationship with Dragon: None

The Basics
Name: Sirene
Breed: Deadly Nadder
Colouration: Teal with dark blue
Eyes: Yellow
Scars/birthmarks: Her left wing was broken from being shot at. She still has the arrow stuck in it.

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: She is calm and observant but cautious if she sees any Vikings. She's afraid they would finish her off.
Dislikes: Killing, being hurt
Fears: Dying, humans, eels.
History: Unknown

Personal Relations
Friends: None
Family: None
Rider: None
Relationship with rider: None

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:18 am

(Anyone open for Eira and Ishild?)
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:34 am

(Accepted!)
(I think Stormchaser is open, though he's currently hiding in an overhang by the Training Academy)
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:12 am

Raya was in the training academy shaprpening an axe and throwing it at a target. "Maybe not all dragons are so bad but I dunno." she mumbled. Raya decided to take a quick break and left her axe stuck in the target. "Not even a dragon could risk flying in this storm." She sighed.

Sirene was hiding in a cave on the beach. She occasionally went out to get some fish and returned to her hiding spot. What would the Vikings think if they saw her? She trilled quietly. Maybe they would pty her for being injured. Sirene stayed alert. A grounded dragon was a dead dragon. That's why she was hiding. She didn't want to die.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:21 am

Brenna followed the dragon's gaze out to sea once more. "I - I don't have a ship anymore," she stammered. "I don't know how I'm going to cross that with no ship." She couldn't exactly swim to Berk, especially considering the fact that there were dangerous dragons that lived in the ocean. Looks like I'm stuck here, then, she thought sullenly, clutching the arrowhead tied around her neck. She hadn't the slightest clue how to build another ship (well, it was more of a boat, really) - otherwise, that would be a more plausible solution.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

The scent of a human tickled Stormchaser's nose. That being said, most of the area smelled of humans, but this one scent was particularly close. Too close. The Skrill raised his head, pale yellow eyes darting anxiously around to search for the source of the smell. A low growl rose in his throat and he fanned out his crown of spikes, opening his wings in order to look large and intimidating. He shifted his injured leg so it was hidden from view; at loathe to show weakness to a human - even after one of their kind had helped bandaged it.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:25 am

(Coo. I'll get Eira and Ishild over to the village :0

If anyone wants to run into them, go for it c:)

Eira Shah|female|24|Dragon;; Ishild (Snow wraith)|With;; No one

Eira looked cautiously at the entrance to the village. Ishild crouched down beside her, trying to stay hidden despite her colouration. The dragon snorted unhappily at her. "Yeah, I know it's a bad idea to go in there but we need food and neither of us are having a lot of success lately," she muttered under her breath, patting the snow wraith's snout nervously. She continued to look for vikings for a few minutes before deciding it was safe. "Okay, wait here." Eira cautiously walked out of the bushes and crept towards a strange building thing she had seen being filled with fish on a flight the night before. "Oh, to valhalla with it," she whispered, dashing towards the thing and beginning to take fish for her and Ishild.
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me