Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby soonyoung » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:11 am

Thulite
"Yeah, I am,"
He said to her Letting his Katars disappear, He didn't know that home world was doing this and he was glad that she had told him about it. "Why does home world want to attack earth? Many gems were shattered back then and they want to see that again? Disgusting..." He said shaking his head in disappointment. "I was one for Homeworld, But the way the diamonds treated me was horrid so I came to earth for the crystal gems. Then I had come along to find Rhochelle.." He explained.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:24 am

Spinel

She looked down still holding her bow, "they want Earth because it is rich in minerals. They could make an incredible amount if gems here along with them killing the rebellion." She tightened her grip on the bow, "no matter how many life forms die."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Grandiderite shook, unsure of what to say. She felt.. Disturbed. Like something bad was going to happen. She turned and sliced he air, waiting to see what would happen. "Darn. I thought something was there." She paused and looked around. "Do you get the feeling you're being watched?"
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Thulite
He looked around, "That feeling is common for me, But I can't see anyone right now so maybe it's just some coincidence." He said still standing where he was in the open. He gave Spinel a uncomfortable glare, She was still holding up her bow and he found it quite threatening. "You can put that down now." He said with tense arms.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Spinel

She looked surprised when the gem glared at her, "oh, uh... sorry..." she let her bow disappear still not sure if they could trust the gem. She looked at Grandiderite, "I do to," she usually was cautious in case people were watching her but she defiantly felt something.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirbby » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:17 pm

The two looked at Jade in awe.. Well.. Blue Topaz did at least. "What are they like? Do you know?" She turned to her slightly nervous friend. "Orange Topaz? A-Are you okay?"

"I haven't seen thgem since the war.." She mumbled. "D-Do you know.. H-How Rose Quartz is doing?" She was trying to fight back fatal memories. The day her diamond was shattered was.. No. She couldn't look up to the diamonds anymore. She was her own gem. Think of something else.. Ah. Fusion. "Blue Topaz. Can we.. Talk, later? Y-You know.. Bright orange face. "alone?"

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
warm heart, wagging tail,
and a smile just for you!

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
he/she/it ♡ audhd ♡ disabled
#1 cinnamoroll fan

active elsewhere ! ask for
discord / socials
▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
kirbby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Amber
"Yeah, but first I suppose the crystal gems need to say something to me." She looked up at Garnet
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:10 pm

Name: Yellow Diamond
Nickname: Yellow d, Y.d, Clod, My diamond.
Gem Placing: On chest
Gender Pronouns: She/her
Personality: Has pure had towards traitors and others who threaten her, She cares little for earth and organic life, she is known to be cold, Ruthless and cruel, She only cares for things that matter to her and not others, She has a bad temper showing that she became furious in the episode "Message received" when Peridot called her a clod, She seems to have w strong dislike towards planet earth.
Follower: She has a very loyal pearl that walks along her side, (Character hasn't been taken in the roleplay.)
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:53 pm

"Rose gave up her forum to make her half human son steven ".Jade answers ."The Pearl is salty ",
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:33 am

Am I accepted?)
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups