~Stuck Between Two Worlds~ An Everlost RP (Moved)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Stuck Between Two Worlds~ An Everlost RP (Accepting)

Postby water-witch » Thu May 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Character Name: Piper June Englewood.
Nickname: Piper June, Piper, Pip, Pipe.
Age(5-17): 14.
Picture: Image
Appearance Description: See pic.
Hair Color: Red-brown.
Eye Color: Brown.
Personality(2 sentences): Piper is hard to figure out. She's kind of shy and kind of sweet, but grumpy.
How he/she died: Her house burned down.
Criminal Art (optional): Nope.
Relationships(BF/GF): OPEN
Other: Nothing ^^
water-witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul of the Abyss~ » Thu May 03, 2012 3:38 pm

(( I declare that this RP is back in action! The Key to Ellesmera and ~#Black Feather#~ are accepted. For those of you in the forest, try to explore the area. Everlost is a Huge place. Try to break up in groups or explore on your own. I need to find a way to incorporate my other characters. The Key to Ellesmera and ~#Black Feather#~, i think it would be cool if either of your characters stubbled on The Collector's place (see first page), she's getting kind of lonely :( ))

r o s e wrote:|Lilly|

I nodded. He was right, and I felt guilty. "Mmkay. Where are the bedrooms?" I stepped back, and admired the handiwork of the place. "Your dream has a lot of detail."

"One, this is NOT my dream!" Mikey told Lilly in a harsh tone, "And second, this place is a Western Saloon, it has no bedrooms!" Mikey hands were scrunched into fist as he tried to control his anger. Mikey slowly stepped away from Lilly and took a deep breath. He relaxed his hands and look into her eyes.
"We're going to have to camp out down here tonight," Mikey sighed. A bit of anger still remained in his blue eyes.
~Soul of the Abyss~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby city; » Thu May 03, 2012 4:39 pm

| Lilly |

I raised my eyebrow, and folded my arms. "Sorry. I wasn't much of a westerner kid. I was always addicted to Sci-Fi." I nod slowly. "Ask me anything about an alien spaceship, and I can tell you exactly where everything is." I take a few steps back, just to give him some room to breathe. "Sorry I'm the pesky little girl too. Nobody enjoys finding and picking her up."
wip
city;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior cats rock » Thu May 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Ai looked around at all the fuzzy walls and giggled
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby water-witch » Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 am

Peace4672 wrote:(( I declare that this RP is back in action! The Key to Ellesmera and ~#Black Feather#~ are accepted. For those of you in the forest, try to explore the area. Everlost is a Huge place. Try to break up in groups or explore on your own. I need to find a way to incorporate my other characters. The Key to Ellesmera and ~#Black Feather#~, i think it would be cool if either of your characters stubbled on The Collector's place (see first page), she's getting kind of lonely :( ))

r o s e wrote:|Lilly|

I nodded. He was right, and I felt guilty. "Mmkay. Where are the bedrooms?" I stepped back, and admired the handiwork of the place. "Your dream has a lot of detail."

"One, this is NOT my dream!" Mikey told Lilly in a harsh tone, "And second, this place is a Western Saloon, it has no bedrooms!" Mikey hands were scrunched into fist as he tried to control his anger. Mikey slowly stepped away from Lilly and took a deep breath. He relaxed his hands and look into her eyes.
"We're going to have to camp out down here tonight," Mikey sighed. A bit of anger still remained in his blue eyes.

(Who's The Collector? I didn't see anything about her on the first page...)
water-witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul of the Abyss~ » Fri May 04, 2012 10:30 am

(( It's my character named Heather. The afterlights that don't know her call her "The Collector". She lives in a crossed boarding house on a secluded mountaintop in Northern California. Pipper can meet her there. ))

Mikey's eyes grew soft with regret. "I'm sorry... I mean I didn't know," he apologized. Pausing, he took a deep breath. Mikey crossed over to Lilly, his arms dangled by his sides. He tried to cheer her up with a smile, but it came out lopsided. "So... You like science fiction, huh?" mIkey tried to change the subject.
~Soul of the Abyss~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby city; » Fri May 04, 2012 10:58 am

| Lilly |

I shrug. "No hard feelings. It's not like you've known me my entire life." I keep my arms crossed, but walk over to the counter, and lean down, both of my elbows supporting my weight. "Yeah... Sci-Fi. That's me. I always thought of it as some sort of cool weird thing. It made me think I could know what the future was."
wip
city;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverwingskywolf » Fri May 04, 2012 10:04 pm

(( can I get a recap from pg 21 plz ))
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silverwingskywolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul of the Abyss~ » Sat May 05, 2012 10:29 am

(( When I look at it, I don't think much has happen since then. I'd suggest just posting where you left off. ))

"I've honestly never thought about the future," Mikey replied in a puzzled tone, "Being stuck here as long as I have, I never thought of things ever changing. This world just seems to go on and on forever in a never-ending pattern." Mikey burst out in a rage of laughter. His face grew red, his smile grew big, and he was forced to grab his stomach for support. "Sorry," he finally said once he could control his outrage, "Don't listen to me. Being dead for so long really makes your head go crazy sometimes." He unleashed another round of laughter before calming himself down. Mikey wiped his eyes as if they were wet with tears. He sometimes wished he could cry, along with a list of many other things, but he had lost that ability long ago. Unlike living people, Afterlights were just sprits, simple memories of their past selves. It was imposable for any spirt to shed tears.
~Soul of the Abyss~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby water-witch » Sat May 05, 2012 1:31 pm

(Okay!)
~Piper~
I look around, confused. Where is my house? And what happened to the flames.
And a little more importantly, why in the world am I glowing?!?
water-witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me