Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:57 am

(Yes you were )

Peridot

She puts her other hand up .

Jade

"It wasn't right at all ".she said ."I just ...…I don't know ".She huffs forgeting her gem was cracked she missed her freind they fought side by side in the gem wars and her buddy was shatter by a bismith arg ?
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:03 am

Looks: ((gonna get image when comp is available))
Name: calcite
Gender: gender fluid, goes by she/ her pronouns most of the time.
Personality: Quiet, thinks before every action, aware. She appears cold, but is secretly very soft and caring. She would never kill an innocent.
Cannon or Oc: OC
History: she belongs to white diamond, is led by Limestone, is blind
Weapon : throwing stars
Powers: she can turn invisible and airbend.
Crystal gem or Homeworld: Homeworld
Gem?: Yes, calcite, on top of left hand.
Code word: crystal gems
Last edited by absolutesquash on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:06 am

Accepted)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:08 am

SkeleLizard24 wrote:Calcite summoned her throwing stars and held it in front of peridot just in case she tried something. The quiet gem did not trust her at all.

Grandiderite

"Yeah, just pretty shaken." She replied. "I feel bad for yellow Pearl. That was not right."

Spinel

She nodded, "a corrupted gem got her, there was not much we could do." She looked down slightly, "it is still bad though, even Homeworld gems don't deserve to be shattered."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:15 am

Jade

"I understand that to well ".She said
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:37 am

Grandiderite nodded. "I-it's just scary to think that corrupted gems could have the willpower to s-shatter a gem."

Calcite turned her head at the green hand, confused.

((Ninja squad!!! xD))

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:53 am

Spinel

She nodded and looked at her feet, "it is but corruptions are mindless, they just want to kill and survive."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:12 am

Limestone
She dug her hand into her face "So what did you want to talk ABOUT" she said through her mask.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:18 am

Calcite nodded. "Speak now or we take you back to the diamonds."

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:55 am

Peridot

She shivers ."I just wanted to say that I understand how your feeling.I come off strong and I don't expect you to under stand but its rough at times when...……………………"
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me