Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do think I should allow teenage pregnancies in this rp?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Re: Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

Postby hot!chocolate! » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:52 pm

white head leaned forward in her chair "i will not force you to talk about things you dont want to, dylan, im just here to make sure you can get though life here as easily as possible,is that okay?" she spoke much like a very good therapist,with a calm,kind an d reassuring tone
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Dylan crossed his arms staring down "I dont need a therapist" he muttered "They dont help at all"
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:57 pm

white head "and why do you think that?" she asked. "and you can call me dinah"
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Because i have seen them before and they dont help" Dylan said "I would like to leave now Ma'am"
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leblanc » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Alexa looked back, seeing Jamie. "Hi." She said, smiling. "I was getting tired."
    willow / they/she

leblanc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:04 pm

"then you have had the wrong ones. many of them are just in it to get money,i get nothing out of but satisfaction you will find things easier here,it seems you have have a hard time getting used to it,do you know what that is?" withe head said "and you may go after you have been here at least 2 minutes, the doors lock for that long every time they close."
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Dylan sighed and leaned back bored "Great" he muttered

Jamie shrugged "Okay"
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Your Username: CarolineClaire
Characters Name (please include any nicknames): Naomi Brooks
Magical Power Major: Illusion Manipulation
Magical Power Minor: Light
Magical Power Weaknesses (don’t have to have any): Water? The light bends differently in water, so that doesn't help, plus she doesn't know how to swim.
Crush: NATM
Boyfriend/girlfriend: NATM
Looks: Naomi has dirty blonde hair that goes a bit past her shoulders. She typically dresses casually, and she's not necessarily a girly-girl or a tomboy. Her eyes are a dark brown, but she is blind in her left eye (which is her own fault...) She's fairly tanned and she doesn't have any piercings. Naomi is average height, at about 5' 7''.
Anything else: This roleplay sounds like a lot of fun! If I get accepted, can I have a quick recap or a place to jump in though? Thanks. :)
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:15 pm

"talking would make it go by faster,it is just to minutes, is there anything you need to talk about but dotn want to talk about with someone? anything you say in this room,stays in this room." white head said honestly,she had no camera or security in her room of other then the 2 minute lock

(acceppted , please remember the page number your form is on, in case i forget to tell, as for a recap, the school is about 2 weeks in, and there is a plot about a rival school called the white palace that has one student for every student at this school, each student is assigned a white palace student to talk to them and try and bring them into a kind of coma so they can talk in there heads. you charrie will get the worlds worst headache and will have to take some liquid that every student was given to get out of it)
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Dylan stared at her "I dont do well in just talking i have to e asked a specific question" he said
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me