Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby Epixelmon » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:00 am

Emerald heard the conversation between the gems and immediately lost interest with the new presence. Is a split second, he was between this new pink gem and Amber. Woah woah, none of that. Who do you think you are, missy? he said, holding his arm out as if to stop her.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:00 am

Are pearl and steven open? If they are can i reserve them :)))
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:03 am

"Thulite, you are a beast. A strong warrior. You're made of fire, for the stars' sake." Calcite sighed, "I guess we can just poof her for now, if it makes you feel better. GET OUT OF HERE, EMERALD, YOU'RE NOT PART OF THIS!" She screamed, the wind picking up with every word. She sent him flying way back to the warp pad and kept the wind going to make him struggle to get back.
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:11 am

Emerald struggled against the wind, until he remembered his enhancers. He pressed a button and disappeared completely. A few moments later he reappeared behind Calcite and delivered a powerful kick with his left leg enhancer that was powerful enough to sent the gem flying through the kindergarten. Whadid I tell ya, Calcite? I gave you a fair warning! I'm a part of whatever I want to be! he shouted. He looked back at the new pink gem. You hurt Amber, and you won't be the only one out to get you. he said, hinting towards Thulite, remembering his interest in Amber.
Last edited by Epixelmon on Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:15 am

Steven was holding his breath but quickly let it go as the gem wonder off, he looked out from his hiding spot and watched the fight, he froze as a ahite gem came flying towards him and he quickly formed a bubble around himself.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:17 am

Lilac Rosaline & Thulite
    "But-""She's making you soft.. be who your meant to be. Be who your creator wants you to be." A smile was on her face as she spoke these words. Thulite looked towards Emerald and Amber with a expression that could give a million words, So he made it easier for them to understand and said, "Alright.." Lilac Rosaline smiled once more then looked towards the emerald, "Look, I don't know who you are calling Missy but I'm just doing my job." She told him while slowly pushing his hand down.

[oops this is outdated. Meh..]
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:25 am

Calcite's blind eye began to glow a little, and the wind got stronger. Dark, forbidding clouds gathered, and it began to rain- a hurricane was forming. Her powers were heightened by the storm, and she concentrated them all on Emerald. A large shuriken resembling a miniature hurricane came out of her irregularly shaped gem and she threw it at Emerald, scratching his visor.
Last edited by absolutesquash on Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:32 am

snip
Last edited by Epixelmon on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:41 am

Amber
"Oh my gosh I'm NOT doing this again."
Amber threw a rock straight at the pink gemstone's head which would hopefully knock her out.

Larimar
"Try looking around the seventh war she fought in."
Larimar said remembering the battle.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:44 am

Pics are not mine
Looks:
Name:
Ezra
Cannon or Oc:
OC
History:
Ezra is like Steven's lion. She is 'owned' by a gem and her small mane can store things. At the moment, Ezra is not claimed by a gem yet so if a gem 'claims' her by earning her trust, they will become partners. Her armour which is currently gold because she isn't claimed by a gem, will change to the color of the gem who she is claimed by. Make sense? Lol.
Weapon :
She can heal others including herself,
her wings, armour to protect her and her bond with her Gem.
Crystal gem or homeworld:?
Neither atm.
Gem?:
Nothing atm
Code word:
Crystal Gems

Am i allowed to do this? I really want to play an animal xD also, do people understand the concept of claiming Ezra? xD]
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes