Sites that DO NOT allow off-site trading [Old thread]

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

Re: Sites that DO NOT allow off-site trading

Postby Skysong » Sat May 06, 2017 3:27 am

SquigDirb wrote:So PokeFarm is okay since it allows off site trading.

Yes
Skysong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sat May 06, 2017 4:12 am

-Kitty- wrote:what about aeriagames --> AuraKindom? (free steam game)
in the game you can trade items sell items in auction houses but i havent found rules for not offsite trading. then again i dont think many people here would play aurakindom anyway . sad lyfe

Any steam game is not allowed

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pasteldawn » Mon May 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Wait, so its not okay if you trade art or pets for deviantart points?
Pasteldawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Mon May 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Kewl Spy wrote:Wait, so its not okay if you trade art or pets for deviantart points?

Art is fine. But CS pets may not be traded for deviantART points, no. This is because of deviantART's rules.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pasteldawn » Mon May 08, 2017 2:48 pm

Ok thank you!
Pasteldawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Aw man! No trading with Magistream? I guess it's fair, many people could get scammed. I was gonna auction off my extra Storm Vevex Ray egg from The Stream, but good thing I read this before doing anything. I guess I'm gonna have to auction it off on Magistreams auction forums, and wait till tomorrow to see results. Well thank you for making this anyway!

Postby Myx. » Fri May 19, 2017 2:58 am

Hello Sorren! I know this was probably a post from awhile ago but I had a question, I read the topic of how AJ Trading is ban. and I noticed most of the trades that people were wanting were for CS pets, What about AJ stuff for AJ stuff? I was going to post a forum about wanting Peacock Feathers for my AJ items I was going to trade. I understand the whole scammers thing and the CS pets but.. I didn't recall seeing anything that said "Not even AJ items for AJ items through CS." So.. I wanted to check with the staffs/mods and see what you guys had to say about it. ^^' I don't want to post something that isn't okay. If you do read this and answer me, I hope you're having a good day ^^.
[Redoing this section of my signature. Have our werewolf mascot in the meantime.]
Commissions (Carrd.co)
Myx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goostarion » Fri May 19, 2017 9:44 am

CupKittyCittyCake wrote:Hello Sorren! I know this was probably a post from awhile ago but I had a question, I read the topic of how AJ Trading is ban. and I noticed most of the trades that people were wanting were for CS pets, What about AJ stuff for AJ stuff? I was going to post a forum about wanting Peacock Feathers for my AJ items I was going to trade. I understand the whole scammers thing and the CS pets but.. I didn't recall seeing anything that said "Not even AJ items for AJ items through CS." So.. I wanted to check with the staffs/mods and see what you guys had to say about it. ^^' I don't want to post something that isn't okay. If you do read this and answer me, I hope you're having a good day ^^.

Not Sorren but it is probably best to not advertise on CS offsite trading when CS has nothing to do with said trading. You can advertise on the site itself instead. So you post on CS for offsite trading because you want to trade CS for offsite currency. Since CS has no involvement in the trade, you may find your thread to be locked.
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Don’t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boyf Riends » Sat May 27, 2017 5:41 am

Wait- So you can't sell pets for flight rising and vise versa, or do I have it wrong..?

Boyf Riends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skysong » Sat May 27, 2017 8:30 am

ZiggyKitten97 wrote:Wait- So you can't sell pets for flight rising and vise versa, or do I have it wrong..?

Offsite trading with Flight Rising is okay as long as you don't offer up your account details for a trade elsewhere.

Trade pets for dragons or pets for currency on FR is allowed.

They have the same rule on multiple accounts as CS does.
Skysong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me