Anyone have cool cds in their collections?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Anyone have cool cds in their collections?

Postby WillntWoodnt » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:42 am

Today I went to buy a Fall Out Boy cd ("Infinity on High") I saw at my local record shop AND!!!
ITS AN ORIGINAL 2007 EUROPE PRESS.
It's literally from 2007 im crying how did i get so lucky
On that same note. Anyone have any cool finds and purchases in their collections? I started buying cds about last year and they're only recent presses. I did almost buy a Arctic Monkeys debut cd at a thrift shop back in Ireland (have moved to Germany since then) but decided against it, wanted to go buy it but it was gonneeee
🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
vic!
huge pet collecter game fan
no. 1 Shark lover ❤️🦈
Emo foreva <3
🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈

~offline between 9:30pm (cet) to 7am(sleep times), offline between 7:50am to 1:10pm (school times)~
WillntWoodnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anyone have cool cds in their collections?

Postby naiveté » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:49 am

I wish.. I can't find good CDs even online. Any tips? Really I'm trying but feel like it's not enough. Others of your collection you wanna share?
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
naiveté

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror grl » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:50 am

I have over 500+ cds from my parents collection from the 90s plus my own so I really wish I could go thru and tell, but im sure a lot are originals :')

+*:ꔫ:*﹤she/her. ❀ adult.
my name is paige. cat lover and film major.
I love pokemon, american horror story, and horror in general.
autistic + adhd, be patient! entp - 7w8
I love giving gifts & spreading kindness!
trying to collect every bat pet <3

stats.fm

gif credit
horror grl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrokin » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:54 am

ive got an original 1988 surfer rosa cd in perfect condition that i got for $3 at a antique store :) pretty cool!
Max ☣ emo nerd ❖ He/Him ☣ lgbtq

ImageImageImageImage
necrokin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillntWoodnt » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:32 am

naiveté wrote:I wish.. I can't find good CDs even online. Any tips? Really I'm trying but feel like it's not enough. Others of your collection you wanna share?

Discogs, thrift shops that accept cds and vinyls or record shops that carry previously own cds and vinyls! I live in a small German town in Hessen so I mostly see older German band cds. You could try ebay as well :)
🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
vic!
no. 1 Shark lover ❤️🦈
Emo foreva <3
🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈

~offline between 9:30pm (cet) to 7am(sleep times), offline between 7:50am to 1:10pm (school times)~
WillntWoodnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillntWoodnt » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:33 am

horror grl wrote:I have over 500+ cds from my parents collection from the 90s plus my own so I really wish I could go thru and tell, but im sure a lot are originals :')

That's actually so cool!!! My mom had some cds from when she was a teen in the 90s and early 2000s but my step dad gave them away because he thought she wouldn't want them anymore TwT
🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
vic!
no. 1 Shark lover ❤️🦈
Emo foreva <3
🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈

WillntWoodnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillntWoodnt » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:35 am

necrokin wrote:ive got an original 1988 surfer rosa cd in perfect condition that i got for $3 at a antique store :) pretty cool!

1988??? That's insane I hope it's still in good condition! It's so fun to own little part of history like that
🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
vic!
no. 1 Shark lover ❤️🦈
Emo foreva <3
🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈

WillntWoodnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillntWoodnt » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:38 am

WillntWoodnt wrote:
naiveté wrote:I wish.. I can't find good CDs even online. Any tips? Really I'm trying but feel like it's not enough. Others of your collection you wanna share?

Discogs, thrift shops that accept cds and vinyls or record shops that carry previously own cds and vinyls! I live in a small German town in Hessen so I mostly see older German band cds. You could try ebay as well :)

Also i only own cds produced in the 2020s, I own a Japanese Whispers (The Cure) cd, both Everything Youd Come to Expect and The Age of The Understatement (The Last Shadow Puppets) ((which is an amazing band highly recommend them and Miles Kanes work as well)) and a MCR debut vinyl! I got all of those on Amazon :3
🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
vic!
no. 1 Shark lover ❤️🦈
Emo foreva <3
🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈

WillntWoodnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aerospiders » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:40 am

I have a bunch of CDs in my collection (I actually found most of my collection at thrift stores!) so theres alot of cool albums I really like in there, but I think my favorite is a signed GWAR CD that my dad bought! Also a Pearl Jam "Ten" CD that I found at a fair because when you unfold the album cover in the CD it's a poster!
Jay ☢ mega nerd ☢ punk + metalhead ☢ honorary emo
Last.FM Listography
Image ImageImageImage Image Image
♫ "Stand and Deliver, your money or your life!" ♫

STAMP CRED IN ORDER: Nelkoreth, RetroSoulGirl, KikiLime, dA--bogeyman, G0REH0UND, TimeyMarey007
Aerospiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby remina » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:47 am

I collect a lot of CD’s from thrift stores & a local record shop I really love. I have a decent collection of a bunch of my favorite musicians. Most of them are from the 90’s I’ve got a couple nine inch nails albums, type o negative, and the cure. I def love my goth music especially from that era. I have a small vinyl collection too that I’ve been working on since I was a pre teen. My favorite CD to to listen to right now has been a copy of Nico and The Velvet Underground. I’m always picking up used CD’s tho because they’re usually pretty cheap at least where I’m at. Most people don’t have CD players anymore & sell them in bulk at yard sales. I doubt anything I have is particularly valuable aside from their value in being some of my favorite albums. My “rarest” one is probably an og copy of humans = garbage by dystopia that I got for 5 bucks. I also enjoy buying CD-R’s and making mix tapes for my friends who do have CD players but it’s slowly becoming a lost format. I had a much larger collection but my car got stolen a while ago & my old Siouxsie Sioux & Acid Bath CD’s were sadly stolen with it but I’m working on replacing the ones that I lost.
remina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me