Calling all Cartoon Fans!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Calling all Cartoon Fans!

Postby overcastsky » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Fenton wrote:as my username suggests, i'm suuuuper into Danny Phantom atm. i don't talk about it often publicly, but I sure do love to hear what others think of the show!

i'm also into some other stuff- to name a few, i'm currently attempting to watch all of Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall, and My Life as a Teenage Robot. If you got some suggestions, lemme know!

Fall is coming up so i'm probably going to rewatch over the garden wall again woooooooooo
Hey, I'm overcastsky.
You can call me over.
I like music, collecting stuff, and old movies/TV shows.
If you want to talk to me about whatever,
go right ahead and message me here.
overcastsky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumbledtower » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:37 am

overcastsky wrote:
Fenton wrote:as my username suggests, i'm suuuuper into Danny Phantom atm. i don't talk about it often publicly, but I sure do love to hear what others think of the show!

i'm also into some other stuff- to name a few, i'm currently attempting to watch all of Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall, and My Life as a Teenage Robot. If you got some suggestions, lemme know!

Fall is coming up so i'm probably going to rewatch over the garden wall again woooooooooo

I'm trying to hold off until at least October, but I have been listening to the soundtrack (and the Blasting Company's other stuff. So good!). In fact, the vinyl is arriving soon!
crumbledtower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliwoods!! » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:03 am

Omg Yey! Theres a Forum for Cartoons!
May as well List sum things!

I LOVE Steven Universe! Feel Free to Chat to me bout it! Since imma Lonely Bean who needs Friends with the Same Intrest I woul dbe Glad to talk to you about Theories and Such! Im Always caught up and in not one to Spoil if you Havent Seen the Newest news or Episodes! (Also RIP the Hiatus rn) Since Im Always Caught up... and with the hiatus (RIP).... it leaves me bored sometimes... with Su being my fav show to watch.... wanna know what I do? I GO WATCH STUPID SU MEMES! Lol tell me if you want me to make you a compilation of funny SU memes XD.

Ive been just now trying to get into OK KO! Ive mainly only been able to watch the Plot Driven Episodes with TKO (lol I like Tko, Transformations and things with like sharing bodies and taking over someones body i just kinda like, just an interesting topic to me i guess! Helps me get into the show more too) I Haven't really had the time to watch all the episodes like I said tho.

Adventure Time..... I never really watched much..... but... that Ending tho....................
Even though I never really watched it much, It was an Important Cartoon that got CN and Cartoons in General out of the Dark Age that was in the 2000's. Its what caused the spark of many more amazing shows to come along the way and I would just like to give it some reconization here for its Outstanding work!

Gravity Falls I never really got into much, since when I first started liking and watching cartoons it had ended with its finale, however when I look back at some of the episodes when they would randomly air on tv, I could really see why people appreciate it so much!

Star VS the Forces of Evil is Good Too! I haven't been into it as much though Rencently due to... well.... you know......... The HiaTuS.... GOTTA LOVE THEM HIATUSES HUH

Now im just going on and on about Cartoons Lol
hi
hello
hi hi hi hi hi hi

█│
█│
█│
-
Heyo im Ell!

Help me with my macaw hoard !!
-

hi