Movies you dislike

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Movies you dislike

Postby sm06sm » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:41 am

Unpopular to have this opinion but…

I hated the FNAF movie. Literally don’t think it could’ve been any worse. The plot was all over the place, extreme mood changes in scenes that gave you whiplash. I’ve seen high school actors with better voice acting than in this movie.

It’s not even the fact that the lore isn’t the same, I didn’t expect it to be. I know some people enjoyed it, but as an older FNAF fan I was left extremely disappointed. Not even sure you can call it a horror movie.
sm06sm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charliethebugfan » Mon May 06, 2024 4:57 am

You see, I LOVE Rec 1. It's a horror film with kind of like zombies. And you gotta know - I LOVE zombies. However the rest of the trilogy is just... terrible. Rec 2 is somehow survivable, but 3 and 4? I was SLEEPING on those too. They make no sense as well. Rec 1 could have been the only movie and it still would make sense and be a good horror! Even the ending was enough to close it!!!
charliethebugfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkLemonade14 » Fri May 17, 2024 10:52 am

really don't like pulp fiction lol. don't understand why that one out of all the tarantino movies got so popular

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

she | her

▬▬▬ xoxo ▬▬▬

PinkLemonade14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Fri May 17, 2024 11:16 am

I really hate all the “chick flicks” that people impressed upon me that I *should* like. xD pitch perfect, mean girls, she’s the man, etc. literally would rather receive a cattle prod electric shock than be forced to sit through any of these movies even 1 more time. (I accidentally shocked myself on a live cattle prod once (not mine lol) so I have a frame of reference.)
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups