Once Upon a Time

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Which season has been your favorite?

Season 1
28%
Season 2
13%
Season 3
25%
Season 4
13%
Season 5
23%

Total votes : 40

Re: Once Upon a Time

Postby Mistfox » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:01 pm

I love this show, but Tilly/Alice is just HORRIBLE I really HATE her like ALOT, she killed her mother, and I get that people would think that her mother deserved that but still!
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Once Upon a Time

Postby Mistfox » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:06 pm

pop8ccat wrote:This may be an unpopular opinion but I am so glad that Emma and the Charmings are going to be gone. I love that the only people staying are Lana, Colin and Robert because those were the best actors and best written characters, in my opinion. From season 2 or 3 onward I just felt like Snow and Charming were always screwing things up for other people (like they were soooo unreliable). And I also think that Jennifer Morrison could not act as Emma Swan. Don't get me wrong I love Jennifer, Josh and Ginny as people (they are really adorable when they interact with each other), and I'm sure Jennifer is a great actress, but did anyone else notice she doesn't open her mouth at all when she speaks as Emma Swan? I always wanted Hook to be happy and if Emma gave him that then great, but I always thought he could do better. And as for Belle and Zelena, well Belle for me was just kind of blah and same with Zelena. I think most of the reason I dislike characters so much is because of the writing, like there were so many plot holes throughout the entire series. So I've really only watched the last two seasons to make fun of Snowing and because I wanted to see Colin, Lana and Robert.
To summarize I just wanted to give my support to the executive producers, I am exited for the next season and I think what they are doing is great!

Yes! 100% agree with you, although I did enjoy the last few seasons but at the start of season 7 I only stayed for those people but then I got two new favourite characters :3
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me