Saddest Character Deaths in everything (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Saddest Character Deaths in everything (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Postby Magoland » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:19 pm

Zaliaetus wrote:[major spoilers critical role campaign 1]

VAX. absolutely destroyed me. cried about it soooo many times. still do if i listen to/watch the final goodbye scene.

THIS IS SO REAL ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
does anyone else see ...
... how scary it is to exist ??
aeon / autumn / mags
he / it / they

galacta knight kinnie
โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โš™๏ธ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿ’ซ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ
proud to be cs' #1 magolor fan :3
i am also quite the enjoyer of outer space , idogs , cartoon network , body horror , breakcore , and fifth wave emo
Image Image
Image Image
Magoland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:21 am

pandistelle wrote:Gugu and March's from To your eternity, I genuinely had to stop reading the manga to cry for both
they deserved so much

I didnt read the manga but my boyfriend had me watch the anime and I genuinely cried on most of them but these two hit me hard.

He also had me watch made in abyss and I cried my eyes out so many times it was unbelievable.
ใ€Ž Chars โ€ข Art Wanted โ€ข Trades โ€ข credit ใ€
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:52 pm

Name of character that died: Feathertail
What are they from: Warriors
How they died: Killed Sharptooth
Clip or quote(if applicable): "Think you have nine lives, do you? I saved you once... Don't make me save you again."

:sob: Her death tore me apart. She deserved so much better.
-
-
โœฆโœฆโœฆ

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

๐ŸŒณ

โœฆโœฆโœฆ

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dachsbun » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:28 am

a week has passed since the chapter i believe?
massive jjk spoilers but: gojo satoru
nothing more to add.. just
when it gets animated itโ€™s over </3

dachsbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ProjectIcarus » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:37 am

Major Trigun Spoilers!! โš ๏ธ

Oh man, Nicholas D(oomed by the narrative) Wolfwood's death in Trigun has been tearing me up for months now, he makes me so sad ๐Ÿ˜” In the manga he went into cardiac arrest after overdosing on a rapid healing drug, and in the '98 anime he died by gunshot wounds. I'm praying Trigun Stampede will let him live, I really don't want to see him die a third time, but I'm not hopeful :')

Also @pandistelle you're so real for that one, they deserved better :(
----------โ˜†--โ˜†--โ˜†----------
Not too active on here anymore, but I still check in from time to time!
^ Click for artist's shop!
----------โ˜†--โ˜†--โ˜†----------

She/they โ€ข artist
My Flight Rising โ€ข Instagram โ€ข Artfight โ€ข ToyHouse
ProjectIcarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Helpless » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:51 am

Escanor from Seven Deadly Sins. At first I just liked him because I thought he was a cool mustache man, but then he started to really grow on me. And then what??? He just dies?? I haven't sobbed that badly since Igneel's death in Fairy Tail.

My mom also fell asleep during Escanor's death and I'll never forgive her smh
โ–Œhโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ–Œhโ•‘ โœป แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด แดส แด˜ส€แดา“ษชสŸแด‡! โœป สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด แด„แด€สŸสŸ แดแด‡ sแดแด˜สœษชแด‡. โœป
โ•‘

โ–Œhโ•‘
โ•‘

โ–Œhโ•‘
โ•‘
ษช'แด แดา“แด›แด‡ษด แด€แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡ แด…แดœส€ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข & แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ษดแดแดษด!(แด„sแด›)
โ–Œhโ•‘
โ•‘

โ–Œhโ•‘
โ•‘
hhhhhhhh]โœป แด€s สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด sแด‡แด‡, ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดษชแดแด‡! โœป
โ–Œhโ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

hhh"๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐šข.. ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ." -๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—

hhhhhh*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง โœป ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ด๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โœป โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*

Helpless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yoshikage » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:52 am

pan dulce wrote:
a week has passed since the chapter i believe?
massive jjk spoilers but: gojo satoru
nothing more to add.. just
when it gets animated itโ€™s over </3

i agree,, i'll sob when its animated
He/him โ€ข ISTJ โ€ข โˆž

โ€ข Hello, just call me Yos
โ€ข Feel free to send a trade.
โ€ข Certified silly guy. /j

Pls click my little guys
FR
โ€ข DV โ€ข TH โ€ข Wermz โ€ข X
Yoshikage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reverse Bear Trap » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:23 am

major jedi: survivor spoilders!!

cere junda's death in jedi: survivor. she was killed by darth vader during their lightsaber duel that she used to distract him/hold him off so the others could escape.

her death is so devastating because:
  • years earlier darth vader killed her padawan, trilla, in front of her. (during the first game, jedi: fallen order)
  • not long before her death, her master, eno, gets killed in front of her by bode, whom she and the others trusted.
  • before she dies, she has to see the new jedi archives that she was rebuilding get destroyed.
  • her final words were "cal... trilla..." which are the names of her former padawans, which means she was thinking of them in her last moments.
  • her former padawan, cal, has a force-power called psychometry that allows him to witness past events connected to people or objects around him, so shes already dead when he finds her but he relives her death through the force echo.
  • the reactions of cal, greez, and merrin (who are her crew/found family) are heartbreaking.
  • her death (and bodes betrayal) pushes cal to start embracing the dark side.

Last edited by Reverse Bear Trap on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reverse Bear Trap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:21 pm

SPOILERS ONE PIECE

So um many people say that Aceโ€™s death was very touching and allat, many go as far as saying it is the saddest death of anime, but I didnโ€™t feel it at all. In fact I felt satisfied when he got donutโ€™d. The mc literally spent 20 episodes running around being carried by the plot armour which is, um alright fine, it was interesting to witness all the mini-stories about extras in Shirohigeโ€™s crew but I still canโ€™t believe Shirohige couldnโ€™t use Kenbunshoku haki to see that stab coming, he was just tanking for like no reason. But yeah back to mcโ€™s struggles as much as I love Luffy there was so much plot armour cuz basically everyone owned haki back there except him. There was no reason for Mihawk to warn him either, well except for Zoro ( I mean him being a reason ) which was still not a big deal for Mihawk back then.

My point is, the mc barely clinged onto his life for 20 episodes in a row to save Ace, did that epic stunt in front of 3 admirals and all, and when he did everyone was like LESSGOOOOO but Ace just had to get provoked, therefore triggering a canon event for the mc. It was supposed to outline the similarity between Ace and Roger, that theyโ€™re both hot headed n all. Except Ace was not strong lmao. And while you could argue Ace wasnโ€™t as strong back then cuz he was tortured and barely ate n stuff he still shouldโ€™ve known better even if he were in his prime after seeing how even his crew leader/family member struggled against everyone.

It was my favourite moment when Akainu went itโ€™s Akainuin time and Akainuโ€™d all over the place, cuz finally we got a moment in anime where ยซDONT TRASHTALK MY MOM!!!!!ยป doesnโ€™t work. In fact thatโ€™s what Shanks taught Luffy as well. That you shouldnโ€™t make such a big deal out of these minor things. But I guess Ace never got that message from anyone.

Yeah so basically what I think is, Aceโ€™s death was more satisfying than sad. Cuz we got a proof of the principle that Shanks and Luffy go by and cuz the mc needed a canon event. It couldnโ€™t be sad cuz the bait wasnโ€™t even believable. Like Akainu didnโ€™t even expect that it would work, he probably threw that phrase just because he was angry. It was SURPRISING ( and dumb ) that someone who so many people put their faith into and tried their best to save just rushed back into the war place.

โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
โ™• owuz / shalf โ™•
russian / english / french
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
โ™• falconian nationalist โ™•
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ™• imagine living โ™•
like a king someday
a single night
without a ghost in the walls
we are the shadows screaming
ยซtake us nowยป
we'd rather die
than live to rust on the ground

โ™•
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:07 pm

pumpkin spice anger wrote:SPOILERS ONE PIECE

So um many people say that Aceโ€™s death was very touching and allat, many go as far as saying it is the saddest death of anime, but I didnโ€™t feel it at all. In fact I felt satisfied when he got donutโ€™d. The mc literally spent 20 episodes running around being carried by the plot armour which is, um alright fine, it was interesting to witness all the mini-stories about extras in Shirohigeโ€™s crew but I still canโ€™t believe Shirohige couldnโ€™t use Kenbunshoku haki to see that stab coming, he was just tanking for like no reason. But yeah back to mcโ€™s struggles as much as I love Luffy there was so much plot armour cuz basically everyone owned haki back there except him. There was no reason for Mihawk to warn him either, well except for Zoro ( I mean him being a reason ) which was still not a big deal for Mihawk back then.

My point is, the mc barely clinged onto his life for 20 episodes in a row to save Ace, did that epic stunt in front of 3 admirals and all, and when he did everyone was like LESSGOOOOO but Ace just had to get provoked, therefore triggering a canon event for the mc. It was supposed to outline the similarity between Ace and Roger, that theyโ€™re both hot headed n all. Except Ace was not strong lmao. And while you could argue Ace wasnโ€™t as strong back then cuz he was tortured and barely ate n stuff he still shouldโ€™ve known better even if he were in his prime after seeing how even his crew leader/family member struggled against everyone.

It was my favourite moment when Akainu went itโ€™s Akainuin time and Akainuโ€™d all over the place, cuz finally we got a moment in anime where ยซDONT TRASHTALK MY MOM!!!!!ยป doesnโ€™t work. In fact thatโ€™s what Shanks taught Luffy as well. That you shouldnโ€™t make such a big deal out of these minor things. But I guess Ace never got that message from anyone.

Yeah so basically what I think is, Aceโ€™s death was more satisfying than sad. Cuz we got a proof of the principle that Shanks and Luffy go by and cuz the mc needed a canon event. It couldnโ€™t be sad cuz the bait wasnโ€™t even believable. Like Akainu didnโ€™t even expect that it would work, he probably threw that phrase just because he was angry. It was SURPRISING ( and dumb ) that someone who so many people put their faith into and tried their best to save just rushed back into the war place.

The reason why Aces death was so heartbreaking wasn't because of what he did it was his words, I can watch the whole thing without the sounds and not shed a tear but you overlay what he said with it that's when I cry, I can't think about it without tearing up.
It might have been satisfying for the plot on Luffy getting stronger but it's still one of the saddest deaths in terms of meaning behind it.

Ace tells Luffy and everyone "Thank you... for caring about someone like me... This good for nothing... This world never wanted..."

He literally believed noone cared about him because of who's son he was Gold D Rodgers and that's what makes it heartbreaking because he finally found out people did care for him.

ใ€Ž Chars โ€ข Art Wanted โ€ข Trades โ€ข credit ใ€
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery