Ace Attorney!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Ace Attorney!

Postby NormalHero » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:47 am

Defiantly, I'm probably looking forward to Bridge to Turnabout most, but that probably wing be for a while given that it's the last case if the trilogy
NormalHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnal. » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Ooh, yes, Bridge to the Turnabout will be awesome, along with Farewell, My Turnabout. Actually, I am really, really looking forward to the remixes of the amazing soundtrack. I really want to hear Turnabout Sisters Ballad, the first cornered theme, Godot's theme, the Steel Samurai theme, Steel Samurai Ballad, Edgeworth/Franziska's theme, Misty Fey's theme, Dahlia Hawthorne's theme, pretty much every Reminiscence theme because those are so amazing (though we probably won't get it), and a bunch from AJ and DD but probably won't happen. Gaah, I love the AA soundtrack so much.

Are there any specific themes you want to hear remixed? On a somewhat unrelated note, I came this close to exporting Dai Gyakuten Saiban from Japan -- along with a Japanese 3DS because 3DS's are region locked x( -- but it costs so much money. *sobs*
autumnal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NormalHero » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:53 am

I'm not usually a huge a fan of remixes, I tend to like the originals more, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
I guess you could always watch the fan translated play throughs, I know it's not the same as actually playing the game, but it would be nice to know what actually happens in the game.
NormalHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnal. » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:27 am

Some of the remixes are really nice, though. For example, the remix of Apollo's objection theme in DD was great, and it really added a lot in the end case after you finish cross-examine him. Trucy's theme was really watered down, though so some were really good, and some were kind of bad.

Speaking of Trucy's theme, it's played when Phoenix gets Maya's letter near the beginning of case 5-5 and it felt so awkward the first time around. I muted my DS to play Turnabout Sisters Ballad instead it sounded so much better regardless of how its quality contrasted with the rest of DD's soundtrack. I don't know, maybe it's just a personal preference.
autumnal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boops » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Hi there.

Probably came a bit late on the boat, but I'm really excited for AA6. I'm really interested in seeing how Capcom will develop Apollo in any way (if they manage to), and it's really interesting seeing them leave to a foreign land for a whole game with a different court setting. Also, I want Maya. She's practically almost confirmed.
hello my name is elder price
and i would like to share with you the most amazing book
boops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NormalHero » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Hi!
I'm excited too, and I heard that Apollo will be a very prominent character in the game so let's hope that means development! Yeah, it would be pretty disappointing if Maya was not in the Kingdom of Kurain, she is the master of the Kurain channeling technique
NormalHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnal. » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Welcome to the (mostly empty) Ace Attorney forum! =D

And guys, Athena was just confirmed for AA6! She and Apollo are going to take care of the Los Angeles side of things, I hear. I think she's going to be taking a step back (some people think she won't even be playable) so she likely won't be too plot relevant. Oh, and we'll be able to freely investigate again! a.k.a., look at Charlie; the thing that we missed in DD. *throws confetti*

This means Phoenix is is going to need a partner for his time in Kingdom of Kurain…
autumnal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollo Justice » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:29 am

Phew, I was hoping Athena would be in GS6! I won't care too much if she isn't playable, since she's just a nice/funny character to have around.

And if Maya isn't Phoenix's partner--or doesn't show up at all, for that matter--, lots of people, including me, will not be happy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~ Hello there ~
------------------------------------
My name's Apollo Justice, yo!
------------------------------------
I like Ace Attorney (duh),
retro gaming, Gravity Falls,
drawing, and some other stuff.

I'm still upset over Romein Le'touse's name pun.

Come and check out my AA trash blog!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Apollo Justice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NormalHero » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:31 am

But isn't Bokuto Tsuani Phoenix's assistant in Kurain?
Still doesn't mean Maya won't make an appearance but the assistant slot is filled
NormalHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnal. » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:38 am

No, he's the defendant for the tutorial(?) case. He could be Phoenix's partner for the first case, but as far as we know, he's just a oneshot character. He probably is not a simple oneshot character knowing AA, but we don't know if he's going to be Phoenix's full-on assistant.
autumnal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me