What Characters Do You Dislike?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: What Characters Do You Just Hate?

Postby Keriae » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Don't know, most people think it's going to be Lionblaze. However, the Erins aren't going to write about the Clan's after Firestar's death. There's going to be an an ancient one (Shadow, Thunder, Wind, River and Sky.), and then it ends.

Back on topic: I really hate Miss Coulter from Northen Lights, The subtle Knife, and The Amber Spyglass.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NocturnalPanda » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:12 am

Eep ZigZag wrote:I really hate Bella Swan from Twilight! >.< She's soo.... Uh... whiny! And annoying! I could just slap her.
And BTW to all you warriors people... newsflash I heard on the warriors website forums, straight from people who got it straight from the erin hunters... Brambleclaw isnt going to be the next leader of ThunderClan!!!!

yeah i heard something like that too.

From northern lights i dont like lord asriel. hes really annoying, and miss coulter too i guess.
and then i dont like anabel fritton from the new st trinians films. she was ok in the old black and white ones but i dont like her now, shes just so stupid.
NocturnalPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mirza » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:42 am

Eep ZigZag wrote:I really hate Bella Swan from Twilight! >.< She's soo.... Uh... whiny! And annoying! I could just slap her.
And BTW to all you warriors people... newsflash I heard on the warriors website forums, straight from people who got it straight from the erin hunters... Brambleclaw isnt going to be the next leader of ThunderClan!!!!

psst--don't listen the official forum. The vast majority of newbs on the site make up rumors. -_^ Yah, I heard this a month or so ago.
CURRENTLY TRADING CS PETS/ITEMS FOR FR CURRENCY/ITEMS
please send me a trade either here or on FR
FR username/ID: mirza (11250
)
Mirza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Something Diabolical » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:18 am

I despise Bella from Twilight.. She is whiny, annoying, and a complete Mary Sue...
oh and falling in love with sparkly vampires... that doesn't exactly put her on my list of favorites either

you can call me Blue~

"No! I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be;
Am an attendant lord, one that will do
To swell a progress, start a scene or two,
Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,
Deferential, glad to be of use,
Politic, cautious, and meticulous;
Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;
At times, indeed, almost ridiculous—
Almost, at times, the Fool."

-from The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock - T.S. Eliot

my lair
Something Diabolical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sea Fairy » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 am

I don't really know very much about vampires but I know that they aren't SPARKLY
Hey everyone! I won't really be logging on at all so...just saying that to everyone.
Sea Fairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LupusArgentea » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:24 am

You're right- vampires AREN'T sparkly, in sun they burn to a crisp. And they don't drink the blood of animals, that's what chupacabras are for.
Sharubii Kassua, quit stalking me.

Image~*~Image~*~Image

Image Image

People whom I 'love' and will not maim or cripple; Sharubii~ <3
LupusArgentea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphirescript » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:18 am

I hate people who hate on twilight just because Edward sparkels. Honestly he is a vampire but they never claimed he was a real vampire! Jeez people, ever heard of a orriginal idea?! Nobody is ranting on anybody for a wolf having wings or blue fur.
Seriously calm down about the sparkles.

I have to say I really do hate Sasuke from Naruto, SPOILERS*** After he kills his brother and finds out that his brother loved him so much he didn't follow his wishes and protect Konha like Itachi was trying to do. No he is just gonna go back and try to kill his best friend, team mates, and everybody else who ever loved him.*** SPOILERS OVER

Also I very much dislike Dr. Conner from Dragons in our Midst series. He is a good guy but his works are twisted and wrong. He treats everybody he meets kindly but he used to expriment on his own daughter. And he always gains her trust again.
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mirza » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:17 am

Tasha999 wrote:I hate people who hate on twilight just because Edward sparkels. Honestly he is a vampire but they never claimed he was a real vampire! Jeez people, ever heard of a orriginal idea?! Nobody is ranting on anybody for a wolf having wings or blue fur.
Seriously calm down about the sparkles.

I have to say I really do hate Sasuke from Naruto, SPOILERS*** After he kills his brother and finds out that his brother loved him so much he didn't follow his wishes and protect Konha like Itachi was trying to do. No he is just gonna go back and try to kill his best friend, team mates, and everybody else who ever loved him.*** SPOILERS OVER

Also I very much dislike Dr. Conner from Dragons in our Midst series. He is a good guy but his works are twisted and wrong. He treats everybody he meets kindly but he used to expriment on his own daughter. And he always gains her trust again.

It's not just the sparkles...it's just the series is so annoying. Bella is a complete mary-sue who seems to exist merely to love Edward, Edward himself is possessive and a tad creepy, plus the whole thing with Jacob and Resnemee or whatever her name is...it's just plain creepy. I don't care if he 'imprinted' on her or whatnot, I still think it's rather pedophiliac. And poorly written on top of it. >_<
CURRENTLY TRADING CS PETS/ITEMS FOR FR CURRENCY/ITEMS
please send me a trade either here or on FR
FR username/ID: mirza (11250
)
Mirza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphirescript » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:33 am

Oh yes you can hate the series for that. I hate twilight because everybody is whiney and the whol emovie makes me depressed. But I hate when people go walking around saying how he is so horrible for sparkling. Seriously she can make her own character haha.

I hate the new cartoons with characters who are just plain stupid. They don't make jokes they just go HAHAHAHA YOU SAID BUTT HAHAHA. Seriously I miss the old cartoons.
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Araviir » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:12 pm

every cat in ThunderClan except for Cinderheart :3 especially 'the three' they're such gary/mary sues, and Firestar I hate him so much, Ivypaw too, GAH.
crowfeather, darkflower, and Breezpelt especially. I hate them so much. and Onestar.
I'm really starting to dislike the Warriors books.
all SkyClan cats. especially the kitty-warriors, and Leafstar. she's such a hypocrite.
Bella, Edward, almost all Twilight characters
Back on CS after a long absence, tons of pre-2012 rares for trade! looking to fill out my collection from the years I've been gone! Check my trade rules for current most-wanteds!
(also trading pets for Flight Rising treasure + gems!!)
Araviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me