games you hate

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: games you hate

Postby avsilly » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:18 am

League of Legends. It's an impossible game to learn and people just get mad at you for not being good enough. It makes it so hard to try when you just get pinged a lot and then unpleasantly spoken to in chat. I don't get the point

Edit: I ended up playing it with a group of friends. I was terrible and the one rando on the League teams each time gave me garbage- But when everyone was laughing I suppose it didn't matter. I'll never play on my own and I need a wholesome gentle hand to be able to learn it- But even games I don't like can be fun with the right people
xxxImage
x- - - Anime Recommendations Watched: 209 - - -
x-Lover of trades, hoarder of memes, professional-
x- - - - - -Art Shop~ ©- - - - - -

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxImage
╚═════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████████████████████▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

avsilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trixzel » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:57 pm

I don’t really hate games, but Roblox I do have a hate/love relationship with. I don’t really like to play but do because my step daughter loves roblox. That being said it’s not unbearable and the glitches can be funny.
Trixzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:44 pm

Okabudge wrote:
sok wrote:minecraft :arrow: fun for maybe 3 days and then after that, i don't touch it for months, years maybe

I wouldn’t say I hate Minecraft, but every time I play, I can’t help but shake this sense of foreboding and loneliness. It just feels so vast and empty.
    I also dislike the lack of direction or objectives. Of course you can “beat” the game, but nothing really changes if you do. I can understand the appeal of sandbox style games, but I struggle to find satisfaction in this game particularly.

I do enjoy Minecraft with friends if I’m on a voice call, but single player (especially vanilla unmodded) is very much not my cup of tea.

Agreed! I don't like feeling alone in the world. I prefer Terraria because while you can't form any friendships/relationships with the NPCs, they still feel like fleshed out characters. You aren't alone. And even though it's a sandbox game, there's a path you can follow and defeating each boss actually affects the game.

Also Minecraft can really freak me out when I'm already feeling alone and lost and then... cave noises.

I have lots of nostalgia regarding Minecraft, but I would always play it with my brother. So many of our happiest childhood memories together are collaborating on our Minecraft world lol. When I play vanilla alone, it just feels... unfinished. Mods can help, but I just always end up exiting the world and not coming back. I don't think I've ever actually went to the End in survival. I guess I don't have the motivation to progress without any actual rewards.
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:51 am

i dont hate minecraft but big agree with anyone who said that vanilla without mods and friends is incredibly boring ... there r a lot of improvements to the game that make it a little more tolerable now adays and im also like inseperable from creative + the older versions of the game like xbox360 edition but vanilla is just . its so bland 😭
especially bedrock edition i stand with bedrock being the worst edition of minecraft . they layout is terrible , the game is slow , and it just feels SO clunky . you can tell its just a really bad pocket edition port

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BESM » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:09 am

Not an unpopular opinion at all but I think for me it's the Sims 4. While I wouldn't say I particularly hate it, I'm definitely deeply disappointed with it more than anything. Electronic Arts pumping out half-baked content for their games is obviously nothing new but I feel as if that with the recent years the game has seen, this process has been much more apparent. Releasing DLC which are more often than not riddled with mechanics that are barely functioning with comparably less content than previous expansions at unreasonable prices really makes me wonder about all of the missed potential - though this isn't to say that these issues haven't been present in previous Sims games. Not to mention the amount of problems the base game itself has. For a while now, the game has been (both pre and post release) marketed as having the most emotionally authentic Sims in comparison to any other release, though to this day I feel like they really haven't held up to this.

Oh god lol this turned into a bit of a ramble, but I guess I had to get this out somewhere. Coming from someone with an unreasonable amount of time on this game since it first came out.
Inactive for the most part.
BESM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby forevermine » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:10 am

world of warcraft and league of legends. gensin impact i think it’s called as well >:(

Image . Image . Image . Image
forevermine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:50 am

unimate wrote:Not an unpopular opinion at all but I think for me it's the Sims 4. While I wouldn't say I particularly hate it, I'm definitely deeply disappointed with it more than anything. Electronic Arts pumping out half-baked content for their games is obviously nothing new but I feel as if that with the recent years the game has seen, this process has been much more apparent. Releasing DLC which are more often than not riddled with mechanics that are barely functioning with comparably less content than previous expansions at unreasonable prices really makes me wonder about all of the missed potential - though this isn't to say that these issues haven't been present in previous Sims games. Not to mention the amount of problems the base game itself has. For a while now, the game has been (both pre and post release) marketed as having the most emotionally authentic Sims in comparison to any other release, though to this day I feel like they really haven't held up to this.

Oh god lol this turned into a bit of a ramble, but I guess I had to get this out somewhere. Coming from someone with an unreasonable amount of time on this game since it first came out.

im pretty sure buyjng all the dlcs in sims 4 costs as much or more as a brand new nintendo switch btw ! there r much better games to spend money on :-'D

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reefslider » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:14 am

i tried so hard to like it as much as i like the older animal crossing titles but i honestly really do not like animal crossing new hoirzons. there's just such a lack of content (especially unpaid !!) and the removal of basically every little charming aspect from the previous game/s leaves it feeling empty. the ui is Terrible which -- as i say with love -- isn't new for an animal crossing game, but if the game released like eight or so years after the last one you'd think they would be using that time to improve the endless menuing. it feels like a wasted potential for the only animal crossing game on switch that could've easily been the best so far.

i do adore the changes they made to being able to customize your town and a lot of the new features ARE really charming. they definitely knocked it out of the park with customization features of all kinds this game (aside from terraforming taking hours to days but eh) but it just feels like it's at the cost of everything else that also makes the series great. it's not a terrible game and it has some merit but imo it's definitely the weakest in the series.

i also restarted my island recently and i couldn't bring myself to progress past the early game because of how borderline unplayable the UI makes the game LOL <3
[url]Image[/url]
[center]
helloooo.. you can call me kiki. i'm an adult and i love to
draw pictures of the things i like and do ameteurish computer
and coding stuff ^_^

i don't really trade or anything like that sorry!!

oekaki gallery 🪸 gift thread🐟
reefslider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reefslider » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:19 am

my chemlcal romance wrote:especially bedrock edition i stand with bedrock being the worst edition of minecraft . they layout is terrible , the game is slow , and it just feels SO clunky . you can tell its just a really bad pocket edition port

bedrock is kind of awful for sure. the creative inventory had me SHOCKED at how bad it is LOL. the lack of being able to mod the game and having to pay for additional content is just a final nail int he coffin too. one of the best features of minecraft is how easily codable and customizable it is, as it runs on java. you take that away and you take away a lot of the value.
[url]Image[/url]
[center]
helloooo.. you can call me kiki. i'm an adult and i love to
draw pictures of the things i like and do ameteurish computer
and coding stuff ^_^

i don't really trade or anything like that sorry!!

oekaki gallery 🪸 gift thread🐟
reefslider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minecraft » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:27 am

i cant stand cookie run.. either of the two popular versions

its a satisfying concept, but like genshin and every other 'free' mobile game its filled with microtransactions to get kids into gambling- then players go on and on bragging about how much money theyve flushed away on it!!!! ive had players proudly tell me they must have a gambling addiction by now, and they dont see why im really disturbed by that?!?!?

i started playing cookie run ovenbreak at launch, and ive played both as a free to play player and then i ended up spending on it.. i had to quit because it was awful for me

even despite the gambling and wildly expensive features, it's got so much crammed into it that it just rots your brain.. and people addicted to it dont know how to talk about it other than as a sales pitch, its honestly sad to see

Image hi, im minecraft!!! Image

i like weird stories, silly ocs and making things!!
please give me time to think when trading!
click the flags for songs i like :3

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
minecraft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me