Ace Attorney!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Ace Attorney!

Postby holmes221B » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:31 am

I agree that Frank Sahwit's breakdown was funny to watch.
He took off his wig, and it flung on Phoenix's face. :lol:

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnal. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:12 am

Puzzles101 wrote:Her name is Jezail Brett, and it is a play on the words: jezail bullet (From the original Sherlock Holmes books, or Jeremy Brett, a famous actor who played Sherlock Holmes). Unfortunately, despite her amazing demeanor, speech, and actions, she doesn't come back. And since you are still on Case 4..... I wish you luck for the last one. WARNING: You probably won't understand a lot of things - that is what DGS2 is going to cover up - and you will cry. Just giving you a heads-up.

Ah, I get it now. I've actually been on case four for the past several months and I can't barely remember a single thing about case one or three so I might go back and re-watch them. I don't know why I remember case two so well. It's probably because of the plot twist about who the true murderer was. I have to say, saying that the kitten did it (sort of) is something AA hasn't ever seen before.

Do we really even need to add a spoiler thing for the case one killer? Mia being murdered is more of a spoiler than Sahwit being the culprit. cx
autumnal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:04 am

Haha, true! Sorry. Was case two in DGS the one with Megundal?
And I'm sorry for asking, but what do you mean by "saying that the kitten did it"? Did you mean Mia?

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnal. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:10 am

That would be case three. Case two is the one where Naruhodou is suspected of killing his best friend and meets Sustato and Holmes. Asougi died because he tripped on the cat.
autumnal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:22 am

Oh, yeah I remember. Thanks. I forgot about it since I have seen it a while ago.
Now that I think about it, was it a black cat? Because I think it reminded me of Espella's cat Eve in PLvsAA.

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnal. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:10 am

It was a black cat. And it had a super generic name too. Blackie, I think it was? It reminded me of Espella's cat too. …And that other black cat that Takumi made as well. I guess he has a thing about black cats.
autumnal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:33 am

Speaking of animals in Ace Attorney, when you have to cross-examine a parrot in PLvsAA, it reminded me of Turnabout Goodbyes (I think it was called that). I guess Phoenix is now an expert on cross-examining animals.

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles101 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:35 am

Autumnal- wrote:
Puzzles101 wrote:Her name is Jezail Brett, and it is a play on the words: jezail bullet (From the original Sherlock Holmes books, or Jeremy Brett, a famous actor who played Sherlock Holmes). Unfortunately, despite her amazing demeanor, speech, and actions, she doesn't come back. And since you are still on Case 4..... I wish you luck for the last one. WARNING: You probably won't understand a lot of things - that is what DGS2 is going to cover up - and you will cry. Just giving you a heads-up.

Ah, I get it now. I've actually been on case four for the past several months and I can't barely remember a single thing about case one or three so I might go back and re-watch them. I don't know why I remember case two so well. It's probably because of the plot twist about who the true murderer was. I have to say, saying that the kitten did it (sort of) is something AA hasn't ever seen before.

Do we really even need to add a spoiler thing for the case one killer? Mia being murdered is more of a spoiler than Sahwit being the culprit. cx

Well, I would personally put a spoiler shield on it considering that there are some who didn't watch DGS yet, but I see your point.
To be honest, when I was watching GK2 Frank Sahwit came back and I panicked. XD
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnal. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:32 am

I think the cross-examining parrot was supposed to make people think of 1-4. Sadly, it wasn't nearly as entertaining…

No, I meant the spoiler for the murderer in The First Turnabout, haha. I consider the DGS case one killer a spoiler, especially since they're not revealed at the beginning of the case like the other killers sometimes are.

Frank Sahwit and Dogen were the best parts of case two in GK2, honestly. Speaking of GK2, I really missed Shi-Long Lang and I wished he showed up more. He's such a better rival than Courtney, who just got on my nerves. She got a little better by case five, but I still didn't really care about her. Debeste was great, though.
autumnal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:44 am

Yeah, I have to agree with you. I was disappointed that Lang didn't show up as often as the first Investigations game. (Plus, he's technically my favourite character :lol:). Courtney was annoying, really. All of that interrupting with that song of hers were getting on my nerves. And technically she does this almost every... single... time. And I have to agree that Debeste was great. Even though he is dumb, he made an impact on the game. In my opinion, I liked him better than Courtney :lol:.

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups