░▒▓▌Pixel Petz (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Now Available!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: ░▒▓▌Minidragon Games (iOS/Android▐▓▒░ NEW» Social Story

Postby sketchi » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Obius wrote:
sketchi wrote:
-Snip-

thanks for your support! <33

we're super hard at work on our next games, bit of a longer project. hope to release a beta soon, doing our very best!

Have you guys ever thought about making a small mmo game app? Like the exploration kind with animals you can play as and socialize with? Or do you think there are too many of this type of game already out there? Just a thought :3

like Animal Jam? xD I don't know if we can offer something much different from them, though!

Pixel Petz - Pet Trading Game
Video Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-iSOVSH6po

Our latest game currently in beta, Pixel Petz! Create your own petz and trade it with friends. Completely customize the look of your petz, pixel by pixel! If you'd like to join our Beta, please click here: http://eepurl.com/dIizuD

Pixel Petz is now taking more testers! Get a spot while you can, invitations close mid-October. Updates every week, so after you sign-up please wait up to 1 week for your download invite.

Please keep in mind it's still in beta phase, so expect bugs (and please report them)!
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ░▒▓▌Minidragon (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Pixel Petz

Postby Barb_ » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:49 pm

Bump for Sketchi's latest project!
Barb_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:05 am

The Pixel Pets game looks so good?? I'll try to join the beta.

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:10 am

PepsiDragon wrote:The Pixel Pets game looks so good?? I'll try to join the beta.

awesome! looking forward to seeing your petz next week. ;D
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:06 pm

Man I like the pixel petz concept hope I get into the beta.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:06 pm

ImageImageImage

sneak peak of next update! you'll be able to take gifs of your petz like above. ;3 feel free to use these anywhere, or share it in this thread!

game will be sent out to those who've signed up within a day from now~
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:14 pm

sketchi wrote:ImageImageImage

sneak peak of next update! you'll be able to take gifs of your petz like above. ;3 feel free to use these anywhere, or share it in this thread!

game will be sent out to those who've signed up within a day from now~

Excited for it!

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:27 am

oh my gosh I signed up so I'm happy XD will this via email so should I be checking my email?

Also I have good feeling about this sketchi it's unique it's a very wanted thing the ability to design ones own pets on a game yeah people will love that.

Rainbowtail will always be my favorite of your created games for it's artwork but pixelpetz is going to be fun for everyone it brings me nostalgia you know those old games for pc called Petz dogz and catz the art style reminds me of modern day version of them except it's 100 times better then that style.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:42 am

Captain Thomas Lasky wrote:oh my gosh I signed up so I'm happy XD will this via email so should I be checking my email?

Also I have good feeling about this sketchi it's unique it's a very wanted thing the ability to design ones own pets on a game yeah people will love that.

Rainbowtail will always be my favorite of your created games for it's artwork but pixelpetz is going to be fun for everyone it brings me nostalgia you know those old games for pc called Petz dogz and catz the art style reminds me of modern day version of them except it's 100 times better then that style.

yesss petz!!! I dearly loved that game and it's a huuuge inspiration, if pixel petz can even capture 50% of that magicalness I'll be pretty proud. :'D as a former petz player, I absolutely need your feedback on how much the petz lives up to your expectations, and any suggestions for improvements. looking forward to your playtesting feedback! and yep, you should be getting an email sometime tomorrow, we're processing the update right now actually! ^__^

and aw thanks, I hope we can use Rainbowtail's characters in another game one day, as there's so much original artwork it'd be a shame to let it go to waste! we didn't even finish telling the darn story!! just got too messy, the code, for us to handle. xD it'll be different next time, we've got so much more experience making games now.
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me