The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby Kaeris » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:11 am

Am I the only one havint trouble getting into the sims website?
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArianaFire » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:08 am

So, I wanted to try out the new alien thing, so I downloaded a world that looks a lot like a foreign planet (I would link to the download but I cannot find it anywhere). I decided to make a ghost sim that "died of radiation" (COUGH JELLYBEANDEATH COUGH) and a few strange animals that she had found on this strange planet. The sim is Sybil (below) riding Ignis (the strange animal she found... I made Ignis a unicorn.. and changed his shape A LOT)

ignis and Sybil.PNG
Ignis (the horse) and Sybil (The ghostly human)
ignis and Sybil.PNG (310.71 KiB) Viewed 69 times

Then when I was playing, using the "make me know everyone" cheat, I found the alien (Zolanda- and I didn't change her name). And my unicorn had found the horse, and she is purple-ish so I added her to the household, and Ignis and Vendara became "mates" and they tried for a foal.

Vendara and Zolanda.PNG
Vendara (the horse) and Zolanda (the alien)
Vendara and Zolanda.PNG (269.42 KiB) Viewed 69 times

And this adorable foal came! I named her Sterlestia, and she is the perfect combination of her parents, shes a unicorn with her dad's main coloring and shape and has some spots and mane from her mom! Isn't she the cutest!!??!

sterlestia.PNG
Sterlestia (daughter of Ignis and Vendara)
sterlestia.PNG (419.47 KiB) Viewed 69 times

If anyone wants any of there I'll happily upload them to the Exchange)
ImageImage
***hiatus***
ArianaFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <>Diamond<> » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 am

My sims has been saving for 3 freaking hours. God.Kill.Me.Now

And there is NO WAY i'm canceling 5 hours of playing it.
<>Diamond<>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yukikoamagi » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:08 am

My friend and I were planning to either get Supernatural or Pets; We're not sure which to get first, though. She really wants Supernatural for the fairies but also wants to get Pets for the animals. Same with myself, though I'm more for the other species in Supernatural. We're stuck between the two expansion packs and really want them both. Which expansion pack do you all think has better content and entertainment?
vic. anime enthusiast.Image
yukikoamagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:22 am

All depends ^-^ If your looking for more of a real life/ legacy challenge game play, I would go with pets. If you like fictional things like Ghost's Supernatrual would be best for you ^-^

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:19 am

Hipster wrote:My friend and I were planning to either get Supernatural or Pets; We're not sure which to get first, though. She really wants Supernatural for the fairies but also wants to get Pets for the animals. Same with myself, though I'm more for the other species in Supernatural. We're stuck between the two expansion packs and really want them both. Which expansion pack do you all think has better content and entertainment?

Honestly, Supernatural has nice clothes and furniture. But I hate the world it comes with, and I got bored with the creatures pretty quick. I have both, and I would say you should get Pets. I still use that expansion, because I love animals. I'm in love with Apaloosa (prolly spelled that wrong) Plains, and I love having dogs, horses, and cats in my families.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:34 pm

I cannot say much for Supernatural as I do not have it, but I do have Pets and have never gotten bored of it. It's one of my favorite expansions. It has next to nothing for the Sims, but the town is great, and the amount of customization for the pets and content for them is amazing. I really recommend it. I have seen a lot of people that keep saying that they get bored of Supernatural creatures after a while of playing, but again, I cannot say much about it, and I do know that it is packed to the brim with content, so it comes down to personal preference. ^^
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:01 pm

I am making a family of Sims based off of pewdiepie! XD
━━━━━━━━━━━ "Dulcius Ex Asperis"
flo. || witch. || scorpio. || she/her.
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:55 pm

My female sims always get abducted tons randomly, but the males never do. I WANT A ALIEN BABY STUPID GAME!

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:57 pm

....I just played my Sims game for so many hours that the parents and two dogs died of old age and the twin daughters have a garden full of Rare and Specials fruits/vegetables...

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me