░▒▓▌Pixel Petz (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Now Available!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Rainbowtail - ANDROID betatesting signup today!

Postby Lufi » Sat May 06, 2017 2:51 am

My phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Detail/Visual Issue
Not sure if it's bug but when i want to go back in aplication (ex: in collection, in level, etc) or when I want turn off aplication so my "back" button (arrow) not working as for every else game... I must click on "main" button (In the middle of phone) on my phone to get on main screen of phone. Not sure if this have reason but iknow that this "back" button work for every game which I have so I thought that it would be good to noticed it.

Detail/Visual Issue
Then there is a little detail for game buttons (ex: Start, Next) when you have turn on sound you can perfectly hear that you clicked on it. But when you have turn off sound there is nothing what will make you sure that you clicked on it and I really wasn't sure for few times. Maybe there would be good to put vibrations (or give it into setting) when you have on phone only vibrations and all sound are off.

Game Crashing!
When i want to release any "pet" the game keep crashing for every time. when I come back into my game, I still have that pet.
Repro frequency: 100%

------------------

Text Issue:
Levels:
"3-5 The Grimpy Cloyver" - "Girl - Shea (maybe)" which talked after battle.
"4-2 One Sides Battle" - Rainbowtail on the start of level
Their texts was out of box (sorry not had luck to screen both).

-------

Gemling Boxes issues:
Not sure if it's just in beta setting but when I turned off the game and then I run the game again. All bought "Grass patches" disappear. I had 50 boxes (basic number) then I bought another 50 boxes... so I had 100 (and i have 100 Gemling so boxes are full). Then I turned off the game and run it again - all bought boxes was gone and Gems too (I not got them back).

Game freezing!:
When I go into Gemling list --> click on "add 5 grass patches for 1 gem" --> I not buy it and click out of that box so box with it disappear --> game freezing - I can still hear the music but I can't do anything else. I must completely turn off the game.

Hope you understand me well... if you are not sure with any report message, just send me PM and I will try to explain it better :)
Last edited by Lufi on Sat May 06, 2017 4:18 am, edited 8 times in total.
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sat May 06, 2017 3:09 am

I've sent an E-mail for the beta via Gmail yesterday and haven't been added yet. How long does it take to get an E-mail back? c:
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elwine » Sat May 06, 2017 9:12 am

Is it possible to have a feature added so I can dis-select a gembean when leveling another up? I hit one that I didn't mean to and I can't remove the check mark, I can switch to a different gembean but I would rather be able to void the spot instead.

-not that this matters since you said you are going to change the leveling up system.

-Edit-

Sent this in as a report. The game crashed during a rainbow rush. I remember this was something that happened on the early version of the ios game.
=Kitty= is my daughter
We share a lot of devices
Elwine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyren » Sat May 06, 2017 3:22 pm

The game just crashed for me. I went to King Bean, got a Garoo and just as I hit enter the game crashed. I have a Galaxy S7.
Lyren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Sat May 06, 2017 3:25 pm

whenever it crashes, there should be an option to submit a report. that would help a lot (since it includes code on what was going on)! thanks for the detailed bug reports.
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Sat May 06, 2017 9:17 pm

sketchi wrote:whenever it crashes, there should be an option to submit a report. that would help a lot (since it includes code on what was going on)! thanks for the detailed bug reports.

Crashing report was sent :)
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hashtag » Sun May 07, 2017 1:49 am

mark
hashtag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyren » Sun May 07, 2017 4:03 am

While the gems were falling after a turn, on of my Gemlings got stretched. Poor dude was so embarrassed that he stay in the corner like that until the round was over.

(Also, I love what happens when you click on the pets, it's a great touch)
Lyren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elwine » Sun May 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Okay, so. I had bought 110 spots in my gemling box, and used king bean for a total of 60 gemlings. Used 4 of them to level up two of my team (even with the crashing, I need the levels as I can't beat the boss in the Dead Woods. My gemlings just can't do enough damage at lvl 3) when the game crashed the second time and I loaded the game back up, I went back to the king bean in hopes of getting a rainbow egg. Well, it said my box was full... Say what! I had 56/50 spaces, and my gems where gone. I couldn't do anything until I bought mores spaces.

There was no error so I couldn't send in a report. :(

Edit:

I just bought spots up to 125, exited the game completely. Reloaded it, and the same thing happened. 56/50 Gemlings. And the gems I used to buy the slots went bye bye.

Edit 2:

I cannot release any of my pets, or buy even two slots to make more space (as soon as the game crashes or I shut it down I loss those slots and I am back to 56/50. :( at this time my game is at a standstill. I can't play a level or shop.

Edit 3:

I bought two more slots (gosh I think I've gone thru 50 gems buying slots) I am going to run a level and see what happens. I have a feeling I will get defaulted back to 50 gemling slots once I shut the game down.
=Kitty= is my daughter
We share a lot of devices
Elwine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Sun May 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Elwine wrote:Okay, so. I had bought 110 spots in my gemling box, and used king bean for a total of 60 gemlings. Used 4 of them to level up two of my team (even with the crashing, I need the levels as I can't beat the boss in the Dead Woods. My gemlings just can't do enough damage at lvl 3) when the game crashed the second time and I loaded the game back up, I went back to the king bean in hopes of getting a rainbow egg. Well, it said my box was full... Say what! I had 56/50 spaces, and my gems where gone. I couldn't do anything until I bought mores spaces.

There was no error so I couldn't send in a report. :(

Edit:

I just bought spots up to 125, exited the game completely. Reloaded it, and the same thing happened. 56/50 Gemlings. And the gems I used to buy the slots went bye bye.

Edit 2:

I cannot release any of my pets, or buy even two slots to make more space (as soon as the game crashes or I shut it down I loss those slots and I am back to 56/50. :( at this time my game is at a standstill. I can't play a level or shop.

Edit 3:

I bought two more slots (gosh I think I've gone thru 50 gems buying slots) I am going to run a level and see what happens. I have a feeling I will get defaulted back to 50 gemling slots once I shut the game down.

yeah that's definitely an annoying bug we'll fix soon. for now try feeding extra pets to get rid of them?
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me