shows you dislike?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: shows you hate?

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:53 am

Teru wrote:i'm not sure a thread that promotes hatred of media is... a good idea. this could probably hurt a lot of people's feelings if they saw a show they really enjoyed being slandered.

people who visit the thread and comment don't offend the series they dislike or the people who watch them.They are just expressing how they feel about a specific series.
Or else,the thread "are you a fan of ..." should be considered "wrong" because someone might feel bad after they realise people are not fond of their favourite characters,singers,etc.
All in all,this thread isn't made for people to get a chance to hurt fans of a show,and is only made for people to discuss their feelings and opinion about certain shows.
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:12 am

I rly don't like Once upon a time. Just.... I don't know it kinda ended up leaving a bad taste in my mouth. It felt like a lot of the adaptations from story to show were really forced and either over done or underdone. And the characters constantly repeated the same mistakes over and over which really annoyed me.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:46 am

sunshinehowell wrote:i hate teen titans go so much it's unbelievable

soul . wrote:- Anything related to anime... I just hate the art style.
- Teen Titans GO!... never watched the original, but this show is just stupid.
- Steven Universe... I tried watching it and I don't understand why it's so popular.

Edit: Thought of a few more.
- TWD... it's just people fighting zombies ?? Plus, extreme gore is really disgusting to me.
- Pretty much anything Sonic. I just really dislike it and can't get into it. The only "exception" is Sonic X, since I grew up on that, but even then, I don't like the show as much as I did when I was little.

Hotel?Trivago. wrote:Teen Titans GO!-- the original is better,,

agree with all of you, teen titans go is trash.

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dancing.cinnamon~ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:48 am

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:I rly don't like Once upon a time. Just.... I don't know it kinda ended up leaving a bad taste in my mouth. It felt like a lot of the adaptations from story to show were really forced and either over done or underdone. And the characters constantly repeated the same mistakes over and over which really annoyed me.

Yeah! My family stopped watching it, it was like okay, your on that side, oh, now your on this side? What!?! Pick a side people :L!
β€œ appa, yip yip β€œ
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
β–ˆ | she/her
β–ˆ | music
β–ˆ | anime
Dancing.cinnamon~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ford » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:59 am

big bang theory. unfunny ableist garbage. no thanks, return it to the depths of hell from where it came

ford β˜† he/they
th β˜† kals β˜† pfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fox Scout » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:12 am

Throughout anime, there's been categories. Especially some being the ones that I hate the most.

I hate Soul Eater NOT! They tried copying the original(Soul Eater). It was terrible too. So yeah...

I do love anime though!
"May all your bacon burn"
~Calcifer (Howl no Ugoku Shiro (Howl's Moving Castle)
λ‚˜λŠ” ν•œκ΅­μ‚¬λžŒμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€~
Fox Scout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dopper » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:13 am

not a huge fan of anime, tbh. teen titans go sucks, we can all agree on that.

craig | he | intj
i like tea, dinosaurs, frogs and flannel.
hope you have a lovely day.
dopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby velasco » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:23 am

i'm not going to say i per say hate these shows, but i do dislike them.. with somewhat of a passion. god there's so many.
    ● 13 reasons why. do i even need to explain myself? it's awful, and romanticizes sensitive subjects and encourages awful behavior.
    ● most anime. notice i said most. i really like things like your lie in april, ouran high school host club, and really light, cute things. there's one that's like jellyfish princess or something that used to be on netflix, but i haven't seen it around since i watched it, but i absolutely loved that one. i just don't like gore, i guess, and a lot of anime is very edgy and gory.
    ● the walking dead, and other shows like it that are just as hyped. i don't get it. i- it's just people fighting zombies, making the same mistake every episode, and people's "favorite characters" they didn't like three episodes dying every episode.
    ● those weird eye-bleed types of kids shows. like uncle grandpa. who even thought it, and shows alike, would be a good idea?
╔════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
april I gemini I bi
Β©
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
velasco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:05 am

serendipity. wrote:i'm not going to say i per say hate these shows, but i do dislike them.. with somewhat of a passion. god there's so many.
    ● 13 reasons why. do i even need to explain myself? it's awful, and romanticizes sensitive subjects and encourages awful behavior.
    ● most anime. notice i said most. i really like things like your lie in april, ouran high school host club, and really light, cute things. there's one that's like jellyfish princess or something that used to be on netflix, but i haven't seen it around since i watched it, but i absolutely loved that one. i just don't like gore, i guess, and a lot of anime is very edgy and gory.
    ● the walking dead, and other shows like it that are just as hyped. i don't get it. i- it's just people fighting zombies, making the same mistake every episode, and people's "favorite characters" they didn't like three episodes dying every episode.
    ● those weird eye-bleed types of kids shows. like uncle grandpa. who even thought it, and shows alike, would be a good idea?

eyyyy uncle grandpa used to be my show, don't know if i'll still like it tho. haven't watched it in a while.

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herlock Sholmes » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:55 am

Like a bunch of other people who posted here, I kinda hated watching 13 Reasons Why. Could only sit through a few episodes.
Hannah annoyed the crap out of me. She was just so edgy and hard to watch. Why make a bunch of tapes to make people feel bad about things as if they don't feel bad enough that she's dead? Does she want to bring some more people down with her?
Plus it was extremely boring for me.
Image Image Image Image

Hey, I'm Herlock Sholmes,
nice to meet you!
I love figure skating, ballet,
biology, hiking, memes,
Marvel, urban exploration,
The Killers, wildlife docs,
Marianas Trench, and more!
Have a nice day.

Daily Bulletin:

AWOL