Ultimate Questionnaire (New Avatar: The Last Airbender!)

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Ultimate Questionnaire (New Avatar: The Last Airbender!)

Postby Lex. » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:16 am

-
Last edited by Lex. on Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    Fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tifa » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:14 am

ATLA QUESTIONS (because i just really want a place to talk about it)
Who is your favorite character and why? AZULA shes been my favorite since the show came out. i used to have a major crush on her when i was 11 and now i just want what's best for her. she totally deserved a redemption arc. i could go on and on about her but i dont wanna bore anybody. I ALSO LOVE KATARA because she's such a powerful woman who went from an inexperienced waterbender from the southern water tribe to the most powerful waterbender on the planet. katara all day. iroh is definitely my third favorite because well... he just wants what's best for his nephew and the world. the man just loves his tea and his nephew.
Who was your least favorite character an why? ozai, zhao, the warden, and the old man who ratted out haru in that one episode. you can probably guess why
Which is your favorite nation? water tribes or fire nation
What is your least favorite nation? i don't really have a least favorite. each element and nation is so likable to me
What location is your favorite (based on design)? BA SING SE. book 2 and book 3 are VERY very close ties for me just because i loved ba sing se that much
Which sub-skill of bending is your favorite? bloodbending
What creature is your favorite? shirshu or koala sheep
What are your favorite quotes and who are they from? i have a few:
“Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel. You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving... you will come to a better place.” - Uncle Iroh, Book 2 Episode 20
"I was never angry with you. I was sad, because I was afraid you'd lost your way." - Uncle Iroh, Book 3 Episode 19
"Well, then, maybe you should worry less about the tides who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over." - Azula, Book 2 Episode 1
"Don't flatter yourself. You were never even a player." - Azula, Book 2 Episode 20

╔════════════════♛════════════════╗
      most normal arlecchino liker
      she/her - adult - my art - carrd
      ╚════════════════♛════════════════╝

SPITTING GLASS

╔════════════════♛════════════════╗
      march 9, 2022 - saw marina diamandis ♥
      november 18, 2022 - saw rina sawayama ♥

no longer accepting dms
      ╚════════════════♛════════════════╝
tifa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badlands. » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:40 am

This is Me
    About You ::
    Nicknames? aud, eliza, elizabeth (my middle name lol)
    Male or Female or Other? female
    Sexuality? bi
    Birthdate? 11-24!
    Zodiac Sign? sagittarius!
    Chinese Zodiac Animal? snake
    Element? fire
    Eye Color? hazel
    Hair Color? red brown
    Right Handed, Left Handed, or Both? right handed
    Any Phobias? spiders, the ocean, dying alone, clowns
    Allergic to anything? oats :c i love granola bars too so it really sucks
    Any pets you own? i have two dogs (golden doodles) named calypso and penelope! they're 6 years old.
    Your OTP? prob kit and ty from tda or katara and aang from atla
    Your CS Friends? don't really have too many
    Gaming Consoles you own? pc, nintendo switch, ds, nintendo 64, wii...i don't have an xbox or playstation which kinda sucks
    Countries/States Visited? i've only been to the u.s. and have been to practically every state along the east coast. my favorite state is new york tho <3
    Put your music player on shuffle and list the first ten songs you hear.
    1. don't dream it's over - the head and the heart
    2. violet - bad suns
    3. hey ya - avriel and the sequoias
    4. diane - the strumbellas
    5. breathe (2 AM) - anna nalick
    6. big god - florence + the machine
    7. kiss with a fist - florence + the machine
    8. feels like we only go backwards - tame impala
    9. meet me in the hallway - harry styles
    10. secrets in the sunset - goodbye june

Favorites & Least Favorite ::
    Favorite & Least Favorite Boys Name? fav - milo, least fav - john
    Favorite & Least Favorite Girls Name? fav - probably violet or emma, least fav - eunice
    Favorite & Least Favorite Artist/Band? fav - i can't choose, i love a lot of music artists, least fav - fifth harmony (pls don't kill me)
    Favorite & Least Favorite Song? fav song (as of right now) - to be so lonely - harry styles, least fav song - thank u next - ariana grande
    Favorite & Least Favorite Book? fav book - any cassandra clare book or harry potter, least fav book - fahrenheit 451
    Favorite & Least Favorite Movie? fav movie - the harry potter movies, least fav movie - the percy jackson movies
    Favorite & Least Favorite Actor? fav actor - prob evan peters, least fav actor - no idea
    Favorite & Least Favorite Actress? fav actress - sandra oh, least fav - i have no idea
    Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Princess? fav disney princess - mulan or ariel, least fav disney princess - snow white
    Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Movie? fav disney movie - frozen ii, mulan, or the little mermaid, least fav disney movie - snow white
    Favorite & Least Favorite Dreamworks Movie? fav dreamworks movie - prob the prince of egypt, shrek, or spirit, least fav - no clue.
    Favorite & Least Favorite Fandom? i don't really get too into fandoms (at least the social side of them) so i can't really answer that.
    Favorite & Least Favorite Superhero? fav - spiderman, least fav - no clue
    Favorite & Least Favorite Pokemon? fav - oshawott, least fav - idk i love most pokemon
    Favorite & Least Favorite My Little Pony Character? fav - pinky pie or rainbow dash, least fav - twilight sparkle
    Favorite & Least Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? never watched this...that's embarrassing
    Favorite & Least Favorite Transformer? also never watched this. yikes?
    Favorite & Least Favorite Video Game? favs - the sims, minecraft, stardew valley, acnh, gta v, least favs - idk
    Favorite & Least Favorite Animal? fav animal - cats, dogs, or fruit bats. i'm pretty basic lol, least fav animal - sharks. i hate them
    Favorite & Least Favorite Sport? fav - color guard (marching band), least fav - football
    Favorite & Least Favorite Football & Baseball Team? don't really watch sports
    Favorite & Least Favorite Color? fav color - blue or purple, least fav color - a nasty shade of green/brown
    Favorite & Least Favorite Quote? i don't really know off the top of my head
    Favorite & Least Favorite Pizza Topping? cheese
    Favorite & Least Favorite Food? fav - pasta, least fav - spinach
    Favorite & Least Favorite Bubblegum Flavor? fav - mint, least fav - cinnamon
    Favorite & Least Favorite Clothing Brand? don't really pay too much attention to this
    Favorite & Least Favorite Shoes Brand? fav - vans or converse, don't really have a least fav
    Favorite & Least Favorite Holiday? fav holiday - halloween or christmas, least fav holiday - valentines day >:c
    Favorite & Least Favorite TV Show? fav tv shows - greys anatomy, ahs, bones, jane the virgin, supernatural, atla, lok, least fav tv shows - riverdale.
    Favorite & Least Favorite Anime? fav anime - probably your lie in april, fairy tail, or fullmetal alchemist (there are many more i just can't think of them atm), least fav - vampire knight
    Favorite & Least Favorite Anime Character? fav anime character - probably gray, jellal, or natsu from fairy tail, least fav anime character - there are a lot of people i hate so i can't choose one
    Favorite & Least Favorite Youtuber? fav - markiplier, least fav - onision
    Favorite & Least Favorite Creepypasta? these scare me so none of them
    Favorite & Least Favorite Five Nights at Freddys Animatronic? fav - chica, funtime foxy, or baby, least fav - springtrap and bonnie >:c
    Favorite & Least Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? fav - cookie dough, least fav - cotton candy tbh

Ifs ::
    If it came down to it, Who would win? Batman or Superman? no idea tbh
    If you had a superpower, what would it be? invisibility or time travel
    If you could have anything for a pet, what would it be? prob just a cat or a dog lol
    If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be stranded with? my best friend
    If you were given three wishes, what would they be? no clue. i basically have all that i need.
    If you were a My Little Pony would you be an Alicorn (Unicorn Horn & Wings)
    , Unicorn (Unicorn Horn), Pegasus (Wings), or Pony (Regular Pony) - just a pegasus probably. i wanna be rainbow dash.?
    If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in? - slytherin!
    If you were in The Hunger Games, which district would you come from? - 12 probably. im poor
    If you were forced to choose a faction, which would you choose? tbh i never really got into divergent so i have no idea
    Avatar the Last Airbender Questions:
    Who is your favorite character and why? zuko. his character development was immaculate and i've literally loved him since i was like 7 years old.
    Who was your least favorite character an why? ozai. for obvious reasons. but i also realllllllly reallllllly hate sozin.
    Which is your favorite nation? (Air, Water, Earth, Fire) fire c:
    What is your least favorite nation? (Air, Water, Earth, Fire) i can't choose :c i love them all
    What location is your favorite (based on design)? all of the air temples are GORGEOUS but i really loved the northern water tribe
    Which sub-skill of bending is your favorite? lightning bending is so pretty...it's destructive but i honestly think it's beautiful
    What creature is your favorite? i'm biased when i say fire ferret. but also turtle ducks, polar bear dogs, flying bison, and winged lemurs.
    What are your favorite quotes and who are they from? to be honest, most of my favorite quotes are from uncle iroh. but bolin from lok also has a lot of really good lines. i can't think of most of the quotes from the top of my head bUt i will say that there is this one quote from iroh that happened in book 2 when he is talking to aang about how life is a dark tunnel, and it always gets me emotional.
badlands.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlmania » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:50 pm

I’d love to fill out the others but... so much typing!!!
Also, sorry but I’m pretty clueless with marvel.

ATLA
Who is your favorite character and why?
Zuko has a interesting story, but Iroh is my favorite by far. He doesn’t get enough credit, maybe because he’s not the kind of character you secretly crush on.
Who was your least favorite character and why? Jet. It’s the ones you think might be good but are really jerks that I don’t like. The villians are just a necessity.
Which is your favorite nation? Water and Fire are both up there, the water tribes are definitely more natural. The fire nation catches modern and old together nicely.
What is your least favorite nation? The fire nation wasn’t awesome but that was mostly just bad leadership. I don’t really have a least favorite.
What location is your favorite (based on design)? The buildings in the fire nation are elegant in a modern way but i love the Northern Water tribes colors and natural beauty.
Which sub-skill of bending is your favorite? Metal bending, watch out fire nation toph will get you!!!
What creature is your favorite? Turtle duck! Also the penguins and koala/sheep are cute.
What are your favorite quotes and who are they from? Iroh has a million but zuko and sokka’s conversation on the war ballon on their way to boiling springs cracked me up.
Owlmania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shippe » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:16 am

This is Me
Nicknames? Not really, I don't have a nickname-able name :/
Male or Female or Other? female
Sexuality? straight
Birthdate? 2/24
Zodiac Sign? pisces
Chinese Zodiac Animal? rabbit, if I remember correctly
Element? I'm not sure- water maybe?
Eye Color? brown
Hair Color? light brown/reddish
Right Handed, Left Handed, or Both? right
Any Phobias? spiders
Allergic to anything? general seasonal allergies (not sure the source), cats a little
Any pets you own? I have a cat named cheez louise c:
Your OTP? I don't really have one anymore, but I'm always a fan of good healthy relationships. Chidi x eleanor comes to mind
Your CS Friends? I've been a little too inconsistent activity-wise on here for the last couple years so I lost touch w/ my old cs pals
Gaming Consoles you own? My family has a wii, I sometimes play games on my laptop ^^
Countries/States Visited? us (a fair few states), europe (about 7 or so countries- austria was my fave)
  • Against the wind- bob seger
  • happier- marshmello, bastille
  • believe- elton john
  • trust- jonas bros
  • you're not missing me- chelsea cutler
  • golden- harry styles
  • lights up- harry styles
  • slow show- the national
  • when you're alone- journey
  • people need a melody- the head & the heart

Favorites & Least Favorite :: (favorite; least fave)
Favorite & Least Favorite Boys Name? Jack; Eric (any omgcp fans out there lol)
Favorite & Least Favorite Girls Name? Hadley; Naomi ig
Favorite & Least Favorite Artist/Band? Paul Simon; some kinda screamo band maybe
Favorite & Least Favorite Song? Graceland- Paul Simon; message in a bottle- the police
Favorite & Least Favorite Book? it's not that I don't read it's just that I can't think of any books right now cx
Favorite & Least Favorite Movie? Forrest Gump/Mamma Mia/Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again; I remember not really being into the breakfast club
Favorite & Least Favorite Actor? Colin Firth; Adam Driver (not strong opinions though)
Favorite & Least Favorite Actress? Kristen Bell; Jennifer Lawrence (again not strong opinions)
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Princess? Rapunzel I guess; no real least fave
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Movie? Tangled; fantasia
Favorite & Least Favorite Dreamworks Movie? Spirit; Shrek
Favorite & Least Favorite Fandom? idk it's not the fandom it's the groups within the fandoms
Favorite & Least Favorite Superhero? I guess I like thor; I guess I don't really like superman
Favorite & Least Favorite Pokemon?
Favorite & Least Favorite My Little Pony Character?
Favorite & Least Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
Favorite & Least Favorite Transformer?
sorry I just don't know how to have opinions about these
Favorite & Least Favorite Video Game? zoo tycoon 2; i only play zoo tycoon 2 (not really but I don't have a least fave)
Favorite & Least Favorite Animal? penguins; spiders
Favorite & Least Favorite Sport? ice hockey; golf
Favorite & Least Favorite Football & Baseball Team? I don't follow either
Favorite & Least Favorite Color? a nice mellow shade of yellow; brown
Favorite & Least Favorite Quote? idk I don't like quotes in general
Favorite & Least Favorite Pizza Topping? sausage; mushrooms
Favorite & Least Favorite Food? most types of pasta (pesto preferred); sushi
Favorite & Least Favorite Bubblegum Flavor? mint; all other flavors
Favorite & Least Favorite Clothing Brand? I like american eagle I spose; all way too expensive brands
Favorite & Least Favorite Shoes Brand? honestly I get my shoes from target; all shoes are ugly cx
Favorite & Least Favorite Holiday? christmas should last all year; let's skip columbus day
Favorite & Least Favorite TV Show? probably the good place but it's like a 4-way tie; how I met your mother just makes me so mad (but also I love it if we're being honest)
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime?
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime Character?
sorry, I've never seen any anime
Favorite & Least Favorite Youtuber? jenna marbles (rip) or lately I've been loving scott cramer (give him a sub); I just don't care for pewdiepie
Favorite & Least Favorite Creepypasta? I may not read these but I do like spooky things so in that case: ghost or bigfoot stories; alien or fairy-type stories
Favorite & Least Favorite Five Nights at Freddys Animatronic? i'm not a gamer :(
Favorite & Least Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? vanilla (or maybe flower flavors); all other flavors (though sometimes huckleberry hits the spot)

If it came down to it, Who would win? Batman or Superman? gut instinct, batman
If you had a superpower, what would it be? shapeshifting
If you could have anything for a pet, what would it be? if it were ethical and legal, i'd have just so many penguins
If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be stranded with?bear grylls (i love unoriginal answers)
If you were given three wishes, what would they be? a fair chunk of money, automatic college degree, grow 2 inches
If you were a My Little Pony would you be an... based on provided descriptions, pegasus
If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in? Hufflepuff
If you were in The Hunger Games, which district would you come from? Idk, 11? If thats the one known for trees. I like trees.
If you were forced to choose a faction, which would you choose? Probably candor, I don't really remember
x
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

─────────────────────────
𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤
𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣
!
─────────────────────────

└──────────────────────────────┘
Shippe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby natcatjojo » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:04 am

This is Me
Nicknames? Nat
Male or Female or Other? Female
Sexuality? Bi
Birthdate? 12/20
(Month/Day)
Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius
(Capricorn, Scorpio...etc)
Chinese Zodiac Animal? Dragon
(Tiger, Rooster...etc)
Element? fire
(Water, Fire...etc)
Eye Color? blue
Hair Color? blonde
Right Handed, Left Handed, or Both? Right
Any Phobias? Needles...
Allergic to anything? Nope
Any pets you own? 4 cats!
Gaming Consoles you own? Nintendo switch
Countries/States Visited? California
Favorite & Least Favorite Boys Name? Isaac, Kyle
Favorite & Least Favorite Girls Name? don't have one, Kimberly
Favorite & Least Favorite Artist/Band? Fall out boy, anything country
Favorite & Least Favorite Song? This Year by the Mountain Goats, anything country
Favorite & Least Favorite Movie? Tangled, don't have one
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Princess? Rapunzel, Snow White
Favorite & Least Favorite Dreamworks Movie? Megamind, Madagascar
Favorite & Least Favorite Fandom? All fandom sucks
Favorite & Least Favorite Pokemon? Any cat like ones, ugly ones
Favorite & Least Favorite Video Game? Stardew valley/the sims, anything that requires skills (fps)
Favorite & Least Favorite Animal? Cat, anything that smells
Favorite & Least Favorite Sport? Volleyballs ok, the rest are too hard
Favorite & Least Favorite Color? Purple, lime
Favorite & Least Favorite Pizza Topping? Sausage, Pepperoni
Favorite & Least Favorite Food? Noodle, Fish
Favorite & Least Favorite Bubblegum Flavor? Mint, Mango
Favorite & Least Favorite Shoes Brand? Converse, any fancy shoes
Favorite & Least Favorite Holiday? Xmas, Easter? Idk
Favorite & Least Favorite TV Show? Lucifer, Idk
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime? Haikyuu!!/Mp100, idk
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime Character? Kageyama Tobio, idk
Favorite & Least Favorite Youtuber? I've been watching disguised toast recently lol, idk pewdiepie?
Favorite & Least Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Choco mint, pistachio

In a nightmare, I am falling from the ceiling into bed beside you
You're asleep, I'm screaming, shoving you to try to wake you up
And like before, you've got no interest in the life you live when you're awake
Your dreams still follow storylines, like fictions you would make

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 41 people.
I have received 11 gifts.
natcatjojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlareChain » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Aww this sounds fun, I'll join in (:

This is Me
Nicknames? Idk, I mostly dont have any - online it's probably something along the lines of "Anfi" or something
Male or Female or Other? Other
Sexuality? Bisexual
Birthdate? 28.08
Zodiac Sign? Virgo
Chinese Zodiac Animal? Metal dragon
Element? Either fire or water
Eye Color? Hazelbrown/green
Hair Color? It's a mix between red/brown/gold
Right Handed, Left Handed, or Both? Both
Any Phobias? Thalassophobia and Submechnaphobia
Allergic to anything? Yeah, Dust >:(
Any pets you own? Unfortunately not ):
Your OTP? Lumity/Zutara/Shizaya
Your CS Friends? Dont really have any except the ones I also know in RL
Gaming Consoles you own? DS lite/N64/Wii/PS2/PS4/3DS/New 2DS XL/Switch
Countries/States Visited? Only my own, haha
Pokémon Gold and Silver: Burned Tower Remix
"Bad Blood" by Creature Feature
Pirates of the Caribbean - He's a Pirate (Extended)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Temporal Tower Remix
Your Best Nightmare / Finale - Instrumental Mix Cover (Undertale)
The Foxy Song | Five Nights at Freddy's Song | Groundbreaking
Okami Soundtrack - Okami Image Song Prototype III
Blaze, TuXe, Ozzwald - The Changeling (Twitch Remix)
Calvin Harris vs. Empire Of The Sun vs. Zedd - Summer Shotgun Alive (Djs From Mars Club Bootleg)
Aku P ft. Fukase " 5 Seconds "
Pokémon Christmas Medley 2013

But aside from the Fukase one I dont really listen to the rest anymore xD

Favorite & Least Favorite Boys Name? Favs.: Zachary, Taylor, Valentine etc. Least favourite: Prolly some really short one
Favorite & Least Favorite Girls Name? Favs.: Not sure, Least Favs.: Anything too short
Favorite & Least Favorite Artist/Band? Favs.: I really like Starset, Skillet, Carpenter Brut, Perturbator; and I really cant say least favourite
Favorite & Least Favorite Song? Favs.: It really depends, I absolutely loved Monster from Starset, but also totally love Blue Orb - Am I (Instrumental)
Favorite & Least Favorite Book? Favs.: Really hard to tell; I like the silverwing trilogy - least favourite: Warrior Cats Season 4, uuuurgh
Favorite & Least Favorite Movie? Favs.: Some of the disney/dreamworks ones (Especially Spirit) like Ratatouille, How to train your dragon 1, Kung Fu Panda or something like that - Least favourite: How to train your dragon 3, I am still mad
Favorite & Least Favorite Actor? Cant decide
Favorite & Least Favorite Actress? Still cant ):
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Princess? Mulan or Tiara
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Movie? Favourite: Treasure Planet, Ratatouille, The Emperors new Groove; Least: I'd have to go with either The Fox and the Hound or Bambi 1, but I also really disliked The good Dinosaur
Favorite & Least Favorite Dreamworks Movie? Favourite: How to train your dragon 1, Kung Fu Panda 1-2, Spirit; Least favourite: How to train your dragon 3, seriously I hate it
Favorite & Least Favorite Fandom? Fave: Owl House and JoJo; Least favourite: PKMN probably
Favorite & Least Favorite Superhero? Really really not sure
Favorite & Least Favorite Pokemon? Favourite: Reshiram, Totodile and Arcanine; Least favourite: Greninja
Favorite & Least Favorite My Little Pony Character? Favourite: Fluttershy, Discord and Thorax; Least favourite: Probably Cozy Glow and Flurry Heart
Favorite & Least Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? I SWEAR I ALWAYS WANTED TO WATCH IT BACK IN THE DAY BUT NEVER GOT TO!!
Favorite & Least Favorite Transformer? Same here >:(
Favorite & Least Favorite Video Game? Favourite: Monster Hunter as a whole + Ori + Hotline Miami; Least favourite: I didnt really like MH4U or the Iceborne expansion
Favorite & Least Favorite Animal? Favourite: Snowleopard and Owls <3 Least favourite: Spiders, probably
Favorite & Least Favorite Sport? Favourite: I dont do any sports myself but I really enjoy watching people play Volleyball for some odd reason; Least favourite: probably everything else
Favorite & Least Favorite Football & Baseball Team? Have no interest in it
Favorite & Least Favorite Color? Favourite: Green ; Least favourite: Ugly brown
Favorite & Least Favorite Quote? Favourite: "We think too much and feel too little" ; Least favourite: Cant say
Favorite & Least Favorite Pizza Topping? Favourite: Peppers ; Least favourite: Pineapple, yikes
Favorite & Least Favorite Food? Favourite: Prolly something mexican xD ; Least favourite: Anything with seafood
Favorite & Least Favorite Bubblegum Flavor? Dont chew bubblegum, sooorry
Favorite & Least Favorite Clothing Brand? I really dont care about branding that much
Favorite & Least Favorite Shoes Brand? I mean, I've worn Addidas shoes ever since 2015 or something, so yea
Favorite & Least Favorite Holiday? Favourite: Christmas ; Least favourite: Probably easter
Favorite & Least Favorite TV Show? Favourite: The Owl House, She-Ra, Kipo, Avatar (Not Korra thou) ; Least favourite: Can't really decide, I really didnt like Korra and I also kind of got bored by Stevens Universe
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime? Favourite: JoJo's bizarre adventure ; Least favourite: Future Diary (Mirai Nikki) - for the love of god pls dont watch that if you havent already, it's really really terrible and the main characters make me wanna punch something
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime Character? Favourite: Shirou (Brand new Animal), Jotaro & Narancia (JJBA), Izaya & Shizuo (Durarara), Legoshi, Gosha, Louis and Melon (Beastars)
Favorite & Least Favorite Youtuber? Favourite: Corrupted (Hes german so yeah) and Arlo ; Least favourite: Too many, haha
Favorite & Least Favorite Creepypasta? Favourite: For some reason I really enjoyed the recent pastas about Mario 64 with the whole "every copy is personalized" ; Least favourite: Most Pokemon ones
Favorite & Least Favorite Five Nights at Freddys Animatronic? Favourite: Springtrap and Plushtrap ; Least favourite: Oof idk, Freddy maybe?
Favorite & Least Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Favourite: Mango ; Least favourite: Not too sure

If it came down to it, Who would win? Batman or Superman? Not too much into it, but I think Batman
If you had a superpower, what would it be? Flying or reading someones mind
If you could have anything for a pet, what would it be? Snowleopard cub
If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be stranded with? YOU >:D
If you were given three wishes, what would they be? 1. Making me happy
If you were a My Little Pony would you be an Alicorn (Unicorn Horn & Wings), Unicorn (Unicorn Horn), Pegasus (Wings), or Pony (Regular Pony)? Hmm Pegasus I think
If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in? (Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff) I've never read or watched Harry, sorry ):
If you were in The Hunger Games, which district would you come from? Also never watched that
If you were forced to choose a faction, which would you choose? (Amity, Candor, Erudite, Dauntless, Abnegation) I had to GOOGLE to even find out what movie or whatever this was xD Sooo..No idea

~~~~~

Pokemon Forever
Do You Play any Pokemon Games? Which? Basically everything that looks cool
Do You Watch the Anime? Asolutely not
Your Chosen Team?
1: Decidueye
2: Noivern
3: Talonflame or Volcarona
4: Jolteon
5: Milotic
6: Honchcrow or Absol

Favorite Pokemon of All Time? Reshiram <3
Favorite Pokemon Type? Dragona and Fire
Favorite Pokemon of Each Type? Omg noo, I absolutely can never settle on that xD
Favorite Pokemon Starter of all time? Totodile and Rowlet
Favorite Pokemon Starter for each region?
Kanto:: (Bulbasaur, Charmander,Squirtle) Charmander
Johto:: (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile) Totodile
Hoenn:: (Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip) Torchic
Sinnoh:: (Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup) Chimchar
Unova:: (Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott) Snivy
Kalos:: (Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie) Hate all of them
Alola:: Rowlet
Galar:: Scorbunny

Favorite Legendary Pokemon? Reshiram
Favorite Eevee Evolution?
(Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon) Jolteon

~~~~~

Who is your favorite character and why? Zuko & Katara, Iroh : Zuko simply because of his realistic redemption, Katara because she is such a emotionally strong character and Iroh because he is Iroh, do I need to say more?
Who was your least favorite character an why? Mai probably, cause she never made an effort of trying to understand Zuko even in the slightest and continued being toxic throughout the entire show
Which is your favorite nation? (Air, Water, Earth, Fire) Fire or Water
What is your least favorite nation? (Air, Water, Earth, Fire) Dont have any
What location is your favorite (based on design)? (Ba Sing Se, Western Air Temple, Omashu..etc) Hmmm, really hard to say, I really liked the style of the air temples, but that one place on the northern watertribe was beautiful (with the spirit water)
Which sub-skill of bending is your favorite? (Metalbending, Lightning bending, Blood bending, Water Healing, Combustion bending...etc) Blood Bending
What creature is your favorite? (Flying bison, Dragons, Lion Turtle, Winged Lemur, Badgermole..etc.) Dragons of course
What are your favorite quotes and who are they from? Absolutely all Iroh Quotes but I also really admire Zuko's speech to his father in Episode 11 Book 3, during the invasion

Young Dragon & Furry Artist
DeviantART|||Instagram
FlareChain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coldshade » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:49 am

Avatar the Last airbender Questionare:

Who is your favorite character and why?
Tough question to begin with xD If I really, REALLY must have to choose one favourite, I would choose Aang.
Why?
Because Aang protects his friends and beliefs with his life, he is able to forgive, he is able to truly love his friends, he is strong even in his weaker moments, he is smart and he is not a typical hero character (even though the attributes fit to hero characters) but he is kind of a "child" and is able to make and have fun like a child - even in his tough role as Avatar Aang.
He is kind of inspiring! Also due to his whole airbender monk history! I love the spiritual parts about the story of Aang and the rest of the universe ♥

Who was your least favorite character an why?
Mai.
She simply is just "there" ... and does nothing else then being the most annoying person ever.
Even Azula has more character traits then her...
And I don't like her to trap Zuko in this "relationship" with her... Just a big big nope.

Which is your favorite nation? (Air, Water, Earth, Fire)
All nations have something awesome for them...
I guess I am somewhere stuck between answering "Earth" and "Air".
--> Elemental whise I also like water and fire but I dislike living at the poles ... and the fire nations politics... so yeah... hm :/

What is your least favorite nation? (Air, Water, Earth, Fire)

As mentioned before, I simply have to choose Fire due to it's bad politics.
The element fire is fascinating though..

What location is your favorite (based on design)? (Ba Sing Se, Western Air Temple, Omashu..etc)

The cities of the fire nation I guess...
Even though I like something in each city/town/island/whatever design, because the whole series created a totally new world I love (I was very sad about the changes due to industrialisation with Korra :( )

Which sub-skill of bending is your favorite? (Metalbending, Lightning bending, Blood bending, Water Healing, Combustion bending...etc)

Lightning bending

What creature is your favorite? (Flying bison, Dragons, Lion Turtle, Winged Lemur, Badgermole..etc.)

Flying bison
Coldshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:26 pm

good lord girl what was my old post here LMAO

This is Me
Nicknames? my friend calls me mortalbert as a joke but other than that me n my bestie call eachother both bestie and some pretty hasty swears loll
Male or Female or Other? gendervoid
Sexuality? opthisexual, t4t, demiromantic, homoromantic (christ)
Birthdate? may 5
Zodiac Sign? taurus
Chinese Zodiac Animal? dog (fun fact ! i dont like dogs. im very scared of them)
Element? earth
Eye Color? brown
Hair Color? black w blue highlights when i feel like it
Right Handed, Left Handed, or Both? left handed
Any Phobias? some major scopophobia
Allergic to anything? nope
Any pets you own? 2 cats! one is old (11 years) and the other one is satan (5 months). i had another one before the 5 month old but shes dead now sadly
Your OTP? WATAEI 🔥🔥🔥🔥 (shoutout to shumika, natsumugi, n hiyojun too tho)
Your CS Friends? my grandchild emily
Gaming Consoles you own? ps4! switch (i am permanately online banned from it LMAOOO), n a few more
Countries/States Visited? a lot of places in the us ive never left this country (WHAT IS A KILOMETER🔥🔥🔥🔥)
Put your music player on shuffle and list the first ten songs you hear. rät (penelope scott), heaven help us (mcr), becoming potato's (neru), noushou sakuretsu girl (rerulili), ghost rule (DECO*27), alien blues (vundabar), heat waves (glass animals), goodbye (tryhardninja and dagames), charlie's inferno (that handsome devil), you reposted in the wring neighborhood (shokk) (this is a pretty bad shuffle all things considered also shoutout to the vocaloid song i had to skip cuz i literally didnt know its name)

Favorite & Least Favorite Boys Name? the name richardis funny i like it. i hate the name sean . its SEEN not SHAUN
Favorite & Least Favorite Girls Name? love the name allison and i always have . i hate my deadname stupid french soanish fusion name. im american. my mom is white WHY DID SHE PICK THAT. (also her other name ideas were like stereotypical racist black girl names.i am black /srs)
Favorite & Least Favorite Artist/Band? I LOVE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE N WILL WOOD 🔥🔥🔥🔥 i still hate prince but oliver tree makes me vomit in my mouth toooo. i also hate harry styles w a passion
Favorite & Least Favorite Song? DR SUNSHINE IS DEAD AND WORLDS END DANCEHALL R SO GOOD THEYRE MY FAVES. but as it was by harry styles makes me wanna like physically remive my ears it is AWFUL
Favorite & Least Favorite Book? i love pokespe and warrior cats but i dont rlly feel strongly abt any book honestly. edit btw scratch this to kill a mockingbird and macbeth were terrible i would literally not wish them on my worst enemy. especially tkamb like anti racist book my ass that book was so comicslly casually racist its insane
Favorite & Least Favorite Movie? i dont watch a ton of movies but my favorites r detective pikachu n south park: bigger, longer, and uncut. i dont rlly have a least favorite honestly
Favorite & Least Favorite Actor? i love all voice actors. except for elliot ghindi. if i were to describe all the things i feel about elliot ghindi on cs i would get banned. i DESPISE elliot ghindi. he fills me with anger, hatered, and malice. one day, the gods will strike down elliot ghindi and i will not be sorry. if you dont know what this man did i definitely look insane rn but trust me when i say my hate for him is so justified
Favorite & Least Favorite Actress? i love all voice actresses !! i meant the voice of junko enoshima n toko fukawa at a con i went to avtually n she was super nice
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Princess? indifferent they all suck. except belle shes a girlboss
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Movie? i dont rlly have a favorite but toy story was a banger tbh. nemo was also fire
Favorite & Least Favorite Dreamworks Movie? the bee movie n shrek were fire i honestly havent seen a bad dreamworks movie yet
Favorite & Least Favorite Fandom? indifferent honestly but i do think i could fight the unturned fandom and win. a super nasty homophobic fandom for a rlly good game
Favorite & Least Favorite Superhero? i like mysterion. i hate superman. i could fight superman and win (/j)
. i dont like superman tho)
Favorite & Least Favorite Pokemon? MARACTUS MY BELOVED FR!!! i hate greninja i think he should be removed from the dex entirely i hate that stupid frog so much
Favorite & Least Favorite My Little Pony Character? i dont have a least favorite but rainbow dash n fluttershy CLEAR AND SOLO
Favorite & Least Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? theyre all radical dont make me choose
Favorite & Least Favorite Transformer? bumblebee is the only good one i dont like the rest of them
Favorite & Least Favorite Video Game? PERSONA 5 IS THE ONLY GAME. EVER. I LOVE PERSONA 5. i dont think i have a least favorite game tho lol
Favorite & Least Favorite Animal? i love opossums!!! idr have a least fave
Favorite & Least Favorite Sport? they all suck. except for tennis love u tennis xx
Favorite & Least Favorite Football & Baseball Team? they all suck
Favorite & Least Favorite Color? i like pink. i love pink. all colors are good colors. except for like vomit green and dookie brown those r gross. i also cant do neon colors anymore
Favorite & Least Favorite Quote? my favorite quote rn is "never be a loser" i need to be in the studio when crazy:b songs r workshopped cuz WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. i cannot stop quoting never be a loser its like an actual issue. i dont have a least favorite except for anything from a minion meme. i will fight the minions one day
Favorite & Least Favorite Pizza Topping? im negl i just eat pizza w only cheese.i hate the combo my mom gets tho. olives, pineapples, n like one other thing its DISGUSTIN. also i dont like pizza
Favorite & Least Favorite Food? i love brownies. im at the point where im gonna free all the pigs in the world tho cuz im gonna go feral if i have to eat another hot dog
Favorite & Least Favorite Bubblegum Flavor? i like?? the?? regular?? one?? this is so specific
Favorite & Least Favorite Clothing Brand? indifferent tbh i just shop at hot topic
Favorite & Least Favorite Shoes Brand? idk but i like the kenny south park shoes
Favorite & Least Favorite Holiday? WE BALL ON HALLOWEEN 🔥🔥🔥🔥 i dont have a least favorite the sillier the holiday the better
Favorite & Least Favorite TV Show? I LOVE SOUTH PARK. YOU WILL HAVE TO PRY SOUTH PARK FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS. i dont have a least favorite tbh (late edit i grimace everytime i see the owl house. what an ugly show man)
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime? i love ouran and the promised neverland. mostly ouran. i still think totoro is boring but it haschaem so im giving my new least favorite spot to the anime i watched 3 minutes of on 12 am on a school night . i cant say its name here i dont remember it and also cuz it was like quite not family friendly
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime Character? using the enstars anime as a cheat code to hype up eichi tenshouin. the enstars anime is really bad. but eichi looks very pretty in it because he is just so pretty. also loved the wataei scenes glad they kept that in the god awful abridged tier quality english dub. forever a hater of british wataru tho. anyways i still hate bakugo he was so comicslly unpleasant
Favorite & Least Favorite Youtuber? i love flamingo he is so funny. n so is laughability. i just love roblox n minecraft youtube tbh ive been hooked on popularmmos too recently. terrible what happened to him. anyways i have personal beef with any video essay youtuber who has a crusty mic and/or inserte their personal opinions on an entry in like every tier it drives me insane
Favorite & Least Favorite Creepypasta? I LOVE BEN DROWNED. ITS SO, LIKE, ACTUALLY COMPETENT. i hate sonic.exe n never thought it was good even in my sonic phase, also the creator did the same thing elliot ghindi did lets just say
Favorite & Least Favorite Five Nights at Freddys Animatronic? mangle my g love that fox creature. dont have a least fave but i do hate william afton w a passion
Favorite & Least Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? i literally do not like icecream

If it came down to it, Who would win? Batman or Superman? batman cuz umm i said so teehee
If you had a superpower, what would it be? i want to. shapeshift
If you could have anything for a pet, what would it be? something to make my 5 month old demon calm down. and something for my 11 y/o grandma cat she is so old all she does is sleep
If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be stranded with? gerard way from my chrmicsl romance, wataru hibiki from ensemble stars, and kasane teto. i would make them debate on civil rights. it would be very entertaining
If you were given three wishes, what would they be? infinite wishes ez cheat code
If you were a My Little Pony would you be an Alicorn (Unicorn Horn & Wings), Unicorn (Unicorn Horn), Pegasus (Wings), or Pony (Regular Pony)? id be a pegasus tbh . pretty sure my ponysona is like actually a unicorn tho. honorable mentions to like the bat ponies thatd be my ideal choice tbh
If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in? (Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff) i hate harry potter
If you were in The Hunger Games, which district would you come from? the one that wins id hope
If you were forced to choose a faction, which would you choose? (Amity, Candor, Erudite, Dauntless, Abnegation)
isnt dauntless that ps4 game where you fight big monsters

Pokemon Forever
Do You Play any Pokemon Games? Which? all the a,inline ones n some spinoff games. my fave was pokepark
Do You Watch the Anime? ew no
Your Chosen Team?
1: maractus
2: butterfree
3: buizel
4: sylveon
5: aipom

Favorite Pokemon of All Time? maractus
Favorite Pokemon Type? fairy
Favorite Pokemon of Each Type?
aipom
galvantula
typhloshion
lucario
MARACTUS.
still nidoking & swampert
articuno, frosslass
nidoking
lucario
buizel
archeops n archen
gardevoir
butterfree
archeops n archen again
banette
dragonite, latios
umbreon

Favorite Pokemon Starter of all time? chndaquil my boy
Favorite Pokemon Starter for each region?
Kanto:: (Bulbasaur, Charmander,Squirtle) squirtle
Johto:: (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile) CYNDAQUIL.
Hoenn:: (Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip) mudkip
Sinnoh:: (Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup) piplup
Unova:: (Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott) oshawott n snivy
Kalos:: (Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie)
fennekin
Favorite Legendary Pokemon? big fan of latios n reshiram
Favorite Eevee Evolution?
(Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon) sylveon
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catnip. » Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:17 am

This is Me
Nicknames?
none in my personal life, but online i go by catnip
Male or Female or Other?
female
Sexuality?
straight i think
Birthdate?
01/26
Zodiac Sign?
aquarius
Chinese Zodiac Animal?
snake
Element?
definitely water
Eye Color?
blue
Hair Color?
blonde
Right Handed, Left Handed, or Both?
right-handed
Any Phobias?
lol many. fear of dying, being allergic to things, the unknown, space
Allergic to anything?
not that i know of
Any pets you own?
6 cats, a corgi, and a lovebird
Your OTP?
probably kiribaku
Your CS Friends?
lol where
Gaming Consoles you own?
uhhh i have a PC and a switch
Countries/States Visited?
canada, illinois, nebraska, maine, wisconsin, florida, colorado, tennesee, kentucky, iowa, north and south carolina
pumped up kicks (foster the people)
prom queen (beach bunny)
michelle (sir chloe)
emperor's new clothes (panic! at the disco)
heather (conan gray)
hayloft (mother mother)
wolf in sheep's clothing (set it off)
sweater weather (the neighborhood)
bakugou! (KVMIL)
daisy (ashnikko)

Favorite & Least Favorite Boys Name?
fav: Theodore -> Theo
least: Daniel
Favorite & Least Favorite Girls Name?
fav: Lydia
least: Maddison
Favorite & Least Favorite Artist/Band?
fav: gotta say twenty one pilots
least: i don't see the appeal of taylor swift
Favorite & Least Favorite Song?
fav: uhh i like singing heart of stone from six the musical
least: anything by taylor swift (idk why i hate her music sm)
Favorite & Least Favorite Book?
fav: percy jackson series
least: anything i had to read for AP lit in hs
Favorite & Least Favorite Movie?
fav: Spirit, Avatar 1 and 2, a silent voice
least: i also hate most Marvel movies lol
Favorite & Least Favorite Actor?
fav: dylan o'brien probably
least: i don't know that many actors
Favorite & Least Favorite Actress?
fav: jennifer lawrence
least: i cant think of any
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Princess?
fav: merida
least: probably snow white idk
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Movie?
fav: lion king
least: tron
Favorite & Least Favorite Dreamworks Movie?
fav: how to train your dragon
least: uhh none bc dreamworks is the best
Favorite & Least Favorite Fandom?
fav: i was in the twenty one pilots fandom for many years and met the best people
least: i don't know because many fandoms have both good and bad
Favorite & Least Favorite Superhero?
fav: batman or wolverine
least: idk many superheros
Favorite & Least Favorite Pokemon?
fav: umbreon
least: machomp or whatever. too human looking
Favorite & Least Favorite My Little Pony Character?
fav: rainbow dash
least: applejack, i just don't care for her vibe
Favorite & Least Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
fav: donatello
least: idk. i just took a quiz to see who i was most like to choose my fav lol
Favorite & Least Favorite Transformer?
i have zero idea who any of them are
Favorite & Least Favorite Video Game?
fav: currently loving subnautica and Ark: Survival Evolved
least: i cannot get into genshin
Favorite & Least Favorite Animal?
fav: cats all the way
least: do mosquitos count
Favorite & Least Favorite Sport?
fav: gymnastics
least: i think basketball is boring
Favorite & Least Favorite Football & Baseball Team?
fav: gotta go with huskers for the football, eventho theyre not the best and theyre a college team, the games are the best to go to
least: packers for football and i dont know any baseball teams
Favorite & Least Favorite Color?
fav: most shades of blue
least: im not a fan of pink
Favorite & Least Favorite Quote?
fav: always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that's thee one that is going to help you grow
least: i have no idea
Favorite & Least Favorite Pizza Topping?
fav: pepperoni
least: any veggie. veggies do not belong on pizza
Favorite & Least Favorite Food?
fav: i absolutely love tamales
least: i despise lettuce
Favorite & Least Favorite Bubblegum Flavor?
fav: gotta go with mint
least: bubblegum flavor is actually so gross
Favorite & Least Favorite Clothing Brand?
fav: champion
least: anything from shien.
Favorite & Least Favorite Shoes Brand?
fav: adidas
least: sketchers
Favorite & Least Favorite Holiday?
fav: christmas
least: Easter
Favorite & Least Favorite TV Show?
fav: teen wolf
least: riverdale
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime?
fav: naruto
least: don't have one
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime Character?
fav: i have to go with bakugou
least: Rachel from tower of god
Favorite & Least Favorite Youtuber?
fav: ludwig
least: colleen
Favorite & Least Favorite Creepypasta?
i do not know any
Favorite & Least Favorite Five Nights at Freddys Animatronic?
i hate all. creep me out sm
Favorite & Least Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
fav: mint choc. chip all the way
least: anything with cherry

If it came down to it, Who would win? Batman or Superman?
id say superman
If you had a superpower, what would it be?
shape shifting
If you could have anything for a pet, what would it be?
DRAGON
If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be stranded with?
a survival specialist lol
If you were given three wishes, what would they be?
enough money so i can have a good life without working and am able to travel and do all the things i want, cure for all ailments, people to have common sense
If you were a My Little Pony would you be an Alicorn (Unicorn Horn & Wings), Unicorn (Unicorn Horn), Pegasus (Wings), or Pony (Regular Pony)?
pegasus 100%
If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in? (Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff)
Slytherin
If you were in The Hunger Games, which district would you come from?
If you were forced to choose a faction, which would you choose? (Amity, Candor, Erudite, Dauntless, Abnegation)
erudite
current goal:
finish 2015 collection
1015/1033 (98.3% complete)
catnip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me