What Characters Do You Dislike?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: What Characters Do You Just Hate?

Postby Sea Fairy » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:34 am

Bramblestorm wrote:Lets see...... Tigerstar, Hawkfrost, Brokenstar, Ashfur, Scourge, Dawnpelt, sometimes Blackstar, from the Warriors series, because they are evil. I can understand why people don't like Firestar. I agree. He's too soft, but it is getting more genes in the Clan, so the Clan is less likely to die out.

I agree with you Bramblestorm and the cats that you named I do sorta hate to and I just wonder why people HATE Firestar I mean sorry but spoilers for people who are reading Power of Three Dovepaw is the third cat with unlimited hearing and she is Lionblaze's apprentice and in the Omen of the Star's books (so far which are one and two) Firestar is making up new battle moves I think they are attack ones so like Bramblestorm said they won't die out and I feel like if anyone wants to kill Firestar or anyone else in ThunderClan (but Tigerstar who used to be in ThunderClan) I will turn into Cinderheart and then Kill them if they set an attack.
Hey everyone! I won't really be logging on at all so...just saying that to everyone.
Sea Fairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Back.Slash » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:48 am

ichigo from bleach!
Back.Slash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caitybug2 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:34 am

Zhao from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
He wanted to get rid of the moon! Who wants to do that!?

Dovepaw from Warriors
She is so annoying! She is such a brat to the whole clan
.~*`*~.ImageImageImage.~*`*~.
don't click this link...
❤ Life is nice! ❤

✾Chocolate is made from cocoa beans. Beans are vegetables. Therefore, chocolate is a vegetable✾
caitybug2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ValkyreCain » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:56 am

caitybug2 wrote:Zhao from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
He wanted to get rid of the moon! Who wants to do that!?

Dovepaw from Warriors
She is so annoying! She is such a brat to the whole clan

I don't like Zhao either. Missing a few pieces of the jigsaw puzzle if, u know what I mean. I would've liked to know a little more about his background, that's just me. In the Last Airbender movie he was the only character I felt they actually got right.
ValkyreCain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caitybug2 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:07 am

ValkyreCain wrote: In the Last Airbender movie he was the only character I felt they actually got right.

Yeah, but they didn't cast a good person for him.
.~*`*~.ImageImageImage.~*`*~.
don't click this link...
❤ Life is nice! ❤

✾Chocolate is made from cocoa beans. Beans are vegetables. Therefore, chocolate is a vegetable✾
caitybug2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Splash! » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 am

No need to shout ~Moon~Orchard~. ;)

Personally, I dislike most of the Warriors characters and most of the non-orginal books. Plus, is Firestar EVER going to die?! Like, seriously that cat has lived forever even with 9 lives.
On the topic of Avatar, I dislike Zhao because he's an idiot, but he's a well-written character. Zuko just wins. He's got everything a good character needs in my opinion. Even if he is a little crazy at times such as when he betrayed Iroh. Katara occasionally gets on my nerves. Along with Anng. I know their supposed to be the main characters, but they can be annoying.
As for Twilight, Bella and Edward both just annoy me. Bella can be a brat, and seems to only have Edward's best interest in mind. Edward is controlling and obsessive. And for some reason Bella is ok with that. o.O
Splash!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mirza » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:13 am

Splash! wrote:No need to shout ~Moon~Orchard~. ;)

Personally, I dislike most of the Warriors characters and most of the non-orginal books. Plus, is Firestar EVER going to die?! Like, seriously that cat has lived forever even with 9 lives.
On the topic of Avatar, I dislike Zhao because he's an idiot, but he's a well-written character. Zuko just wins. He's got everything a good character needs in my opinion. Even if he is a little crazy at times such as when he betrayed Iroh. Katara occasionally gets on my nerves. Along with Anng. I know their supposed to be the main characters, but they can be annoying.
As for Twilight, Bella and Edward both just annoy me. Bella can be a brat, and seems to only have Edward's best interest in mind. Edward is controlling and obsessive. And for some reason Bella is ok with that. o.O

I heard from WarriorsWish that he's probably going to die at the end of Omens of the Stars--in the last book, apparently. And I completely agree with you on Bella and Edward. >_<
CURRENTLY TRADING CS PETS/ITEMS FOR FR CURRENCY/ITEMS
please send me a trade either here or on FR
FR username/ID: mirza (11250
)
Mirza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LupusArgentea » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:02 am

Graystripe won't be the next deputy, he's already getting old. Most likely, the Erins will have Gray and Fire die together, if I know them well enough.

DARRRRNNN YOOOUUUU SWITZER. If you've read The Softwire, you'll know who I'm talking about.
Sharubii Kassua, quit stalking me.

Image~*~Image~*~Image

Image Image

People whom I 'love' and will not maim or cripple; Sharubii~ <3
LupusArgentea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ValkyreCain » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:58 am

Splash! wrote:No need to shout ~Moon~Orchard~. ;)

I agree with the katara and aang thing. sometimes they were a bit much. I've been watching re-runs a little (we just lost the channel right after we got it) and the show didn't get really good until Toph came along.
ValkyreCain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:06 pm

Meh, I've thought of more characters I hate, and I realized, I hate just about every anime character ever made. :'D

And every Warriors character ever made. .-. I was gonna read the books, then I took one look at the rabid fans and decided to stay away from the books forever.
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me