♥ Winner announced

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

♥ Winner announced

Postby agust » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:50 pm

This is not an art competition. This is a giveaway.

Welcome to my third giveaway guys ^.^ Be sure to read all of the rules, as there are no time restraints, unless it's the last day! These are my two marionettes, Chaplin, and Chime. Below is the giveaway marionette.

ImageImage

Hey guys, it's super uninteresting announcement time. Read it anyway. I'm giving away a free marionette here.

I've noticed some people simply ignoring my account age rule, or PMing me begging to join. I've been dismissed and ignored so many times because you say 'I know the list well' or 'I had an older account that I deleted/got banned'
The answer is no.
I'm very sorry. But please do not spam my giveaway with entries ignoring my rule. I'm not calling out one specific person, I've had so many people like this.
And for all of you who didn't even realize this was a rule...
If you're going to enter a giveaway, have the respect to read all rules and obey them. It's the least you could do.
This rule is in place for a reason. Please, respect it.

I've been really down lately due to family issues, auditions, and just tons of work. And it's my birthday real soon. So to celebrate, and make me a little happier, I'm going to be giving away my most favourite pet on CS. I love my Marionette dearly already, but I'm going to give it away to someone who I think will love it and does deserve it c: the end date for this, and my birthday, is July 29th!

1. You must be a member of CS for six months to enter the giveaway. This means your join date must be before December 20th, 2015. This isn't because I have anything against you new members, I just want to make sure that whoever gets the Marionette knows what to trade it for if they end up trading it off.

2. Use the form provided fully and don't change it. You can add things if you want though. Post it only once, I promise that I'll see it and look through it.

3. Since forum is a big part of this, COPPA's are not allowed to enter. I'm sorry.

4. If you're good at making banners, I kind of need some banners. It would be nicer than just a line of text. Please PM me if you make one so we can all share them!

5. When the event is over, do not say things like 'Congrats but I'm really sad I didn't win I spent literally seventy hours on my forum.' That is the easiest way to make me angry. It makes both the winner and me feel terribly guilty that we couldn't give you all Marionettes. You can congratulate people, and be happy with everybody. But don't bring guilt into this, okay?

6. If you have any questions, my PM box is always open to you guys c:

Do not be afraid to make it wordy. Do not be afraid to make it tiny. Tell me stories. Make it good, make it worth reading. I highly encourage you to use links, gifs, pictures, cool font, colourful text.

The only thing I ask is please don't use any super neon or light text, it hurts my eyes.

Go crazy ^.^ c: love you all!

Code: Select all
What is your username and why did you pick it? Does it mean anything to you?

Why do you want the Marionette? What do you like about it?

Are you going to advertise? Where?

What is your current favourite picture on the internet?
Last edited by agust on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 15 times in total.
JST | INFP-T
Eng Czh Fre Jpn
army, shawol, traveler, foodie, lover of moonswirls

Showcase Moonsquirrels
The 'List' List gaps List to C$

Jonghyun, rest in peace. You've worked hard, you've done so well.
agust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Marionette Giveaway ♥

Postby agust » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Here are some awesome banners you can use to advertise!

Made by cameroni

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3086247][img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/160621C/ezimba15157950256700.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3086247][img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/160621C/ezimba15157970308500.png[/img][/url]

Made by Shadow2204

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=99448013#p99448013][img]http://i.imgur.com/4tWv6lX.gif[/img][/url]

Made by PinkPuppies

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=99448013#p99448013][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ivv4n7.png[/img][/url]

Made by toi

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3086247][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/10e1m2x.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3086247][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/hremps.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by agust on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 8 times in total.
JST | INFP-T
Eng Czh Fre Jpn
army, shawol, traveler, foodie, lover of moonswirls

Showcase Moonsquirrels
The 'List' List gaps List to C$

Jonghyun, rest in peace. You've worked hard, you've done so well.
agust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby future violents » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:54 pm

Mark! c:

x
x
x
x
x
x

x
jimmy

he/him

pls click my
lil dude!

x
x
x
x
x
x

future violents

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoubleONothing » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:06 pm

Marking! This is really nice of you Espy <3
DoubleONothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LotsoLover » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:30 pm

What is your username and why did you pick it? Does it mean anything to you? My username is LotsoLover! I made this username when I first came onto CS, in 2012 as a COPPA. It was my user for everything, and now CS is the only thing I use it for! It's after the Toy Story 3 character Lotso, who was the villian who just wanted to be loved. So, I decided to buy a Lotso plushie when I was at Disney World, and love it forever. I still have him!

Why do you want the Marionette? What do you like about it? I've always loved how the Marionette looked, even from when I first joined CS. It's honestly such a cute dog! The rarity was never really a thing for me, but it just reminds me of when I first started CS and everyone was obsessed with the Marionettes (for good reason!!!).

Are you going to advertise? Where? I will advertise if given a banner, since I'm really bad with coding. Likely in my signature, since I don't have anywhere else to put it haha.

What is your current favourite picture on the internet? I'm really bad with coding so I can't put it here, but just google 'you are doing me a frighten'.
LotsoLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sweetfrog » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:33 pm

What is your current favourite

This is a major work in progress^^

In my life almost everything means something to me. Wether it's friends or a book.
I work hard everyday to make things mean something to me, to make sure they are worth
being meaningful. Though a username may not sound like it should mean a great deal. It
does. At least to me.
To start off though, I am Sweetfrog, but you can call me Mae. I am a fun-loving teenage
fangirl, who lives in Texas. In my free time I enjoy reading, drawing, and playing softball.
Reading and drawings relax me, and help me feel better when days are rough. Softball
makes me feel better, stress free.. Not so much! But I love it to death! I've been playing
for almost 10 years now. And I can honestly tell you I don't regret a bit of it. Not even that
time I broke my arm trying to catch a crazy throw to first. That hurt!
Okay, so Sweetfrog. When I joined a year or two ago, I had no idea what to call myself.
I love that about sites and games. You get to be a new person, go by whatever name you
want! It's exciting! I probably thought a good day or two, because I have to be a dang
perfectionist... Sometimes it's rough. My name had to be perfect. Because I have had
some pretty stupid names on some other sites, I did not want, DO not want, a repeat.
I sorely regret some of my past usernames on some of my other accounts. But I was
determined on this one! I finally decided to base it off of my favorite, well almost favorite,
food! And before you go, wait! You eat sweetfrogs, well I doubt you'd think that, but it's
actually a frozen yogurt place. I love frozen yogurt quite a lot! It's delicious! I would
probably eat it every day if I could. I picked this specific yogurt place because I have
many good memories there. My parents are divorced, so every year in my birthday I get
to go to a special dinner with the one I'm not with. I'm usually with my mom every year
so I get to do something special with my dad. Every year we go to sushi, and then
afterwards to yogurt! I know it's not much, but it always means a lot to me, and I really
enjoy spending time with my father! Thank you so much for reading and getting to know
me better!

Love,
Sweetfrog

Sorry it is going to be short and sweet now.. I've been working non stop for the past week.

Why I Would love the Marionette:

I love everything about it, and I'm trying to get a complete collection^^

Last edited by Sweetfrog on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sweetfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dundundundun » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:34 pm

***Saving*** looking forward to making an entry!

What is your current favorite picture on the internet?
Last edited by dundundundun on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dundundundun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikishimo » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:36 pm

M a r i o n e t t e • G i v e a w a y

U s e r n a m e • A n d • I t 's • I m p o r t a n c e

My username is Fwosty. I picked it a longish time ago, back in late 2014. At the time, Disney's Frozen had just come out, and I loved that movie. If you've seen the movie, you'll know ice and snow take a huge part in the movie. Since I was a big fan and loved the snow and ice aspect of the film, I decided on Fwosty. How did I get Fwosty, you ask? Well, frost is very closely related to snow, and I love the word frost. So, I decided on Frosty. A week or so later after I decided on the username, one of my friends told me that most words sound cuter when you replace r's and l's with the W sound. So I did just that, and came out with the result of Fwosty. I now use this name as more of a base, as I use FwostySakura and FwostyPearls now, to make it seem perhaps just a bit less childish. But I've been thinking of getting new usernames altogether, and changing it to HotCocoaMug, because it reminds me of my favorite place on the online virtual world called Animal Jam. But yeah, Fwosty for now <3

W h y • D o • Y o u • W a n t • I t

Okay, so why do I want the Marionette? I want the Marionette for several reasons. First off, I absolutely adore this pet and definitely am debated whether I should make it a dreamie or not. The problem is I have eight dreamies already, and having anymore would be even more crazy than it is now. I love marionettes in the first place, especially their mouths. They look awesome, although I'm not a fan of the more creepy ones. The Marionette is also my second favorite character in a game known as Five Nights At Freddy's 2, where my actual favorite is known as the Mangle, who is actually similar to a marionette considering how she once looked, which was a very puppet like look. The marionette here on Chicken Smoothie is absolutely stunning. It would make for a beautiful dress up, with layering and all. I'm thinking of doing a tea party like dress up if I win, maybe something Alice In Wonderland themed. She would be female, and beautiful. I love her strings which keep her head straight, and move her around. She is bound by these strings, and will be eternally so. I think I'll write a story <3
Darkness was all the young pup could see. As she traveled through the forgotten carnival lands, she realized she wasn't alone. The old Ferris wheel seemed to turn a bit, and voiced echoed in her head. Join the act... they whispered. Suddenly, the pup came to a clearing, where a single grave lay. Biscuit Bricks, it read. But... but that's my name.... The pup was shocked. "I-I'm not d-dead though." She whispered. She backed up into the fog that was now surrounding her. "Come join us." Said a voice, and something grabbed the pup, and she couldn't remember anything else. ------- When the pup awoke she tried to get up, but found she couldn't move. She looked up to see a misty figure above her. "Welcome to the act. You've been chosen to take the role of the puppet, or marionette as we say. I pull these strings, the string of your fate. So really, I control you. And yes, yes you are dead. But no worries, as you haven't moved to the afterlife yet. In fact, you'll never escape the real world. You're stuck with us forever!" The mist rasped, and grabbed the strings. "No one can see or hear me, puppet. So you're on your own. Or rather, I'll control you eternally!" The creature laughed, and continued conrtrolling the puppet, for the rest of eternity. As the pup grew, so did the puppet, and she grew to be a full dog. But she never escaped, and joined the act forever.

W i l l • Y o u • A d v e r i s e

Sure, In my siggy.
Edit: I now cannot as I'm trying to change my siggy, haha

F a v o r i t e • I n t e r n e t • P i c t u r e

Well, the Internet is huge.... but I'll find something :)
I'm a huge mlp fan so I've got to say this one <3
Last edited by Mikishimo on Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mikishimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lain. » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:39 pm

W.I.P.

What is your current favourite picture on the internet?
lain.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatblueikran » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:28 pm

What is your username and why did you pick it? Does it mean anything to you? Greatblueikran yes it means a lot to me because theres a entire story I made for it based off one of my favorite moves avatar there's taruk muake to so I made greatblueikran as oc that is his mate she's just as big but all blue yes I'm insane but I write story's a lot and cos play a lot so yes my ideas come largely from that

Why do you want the Marionette? What do you like about it? Um I wouldn't be entering if I didn't want it(lol) I like the fact its made from wood just like the traditional marinatts and I have always wanted one to put in my in memory of pets not sure who its going to be but that's where it will go

Are you going to advertise? Where? I don't know how to do that I apologize

What is your current favourite picture on the internet? Any ikran pictures (from said movie avatar)
My husband is Turukmakto we might trade unfairly and I might be helping him occasionally
Please don't ban us he usually swaps me the pets I’m missing we try to Make it even but me not knowing it’s a little challenging

My bday is dec1st

Pet's name: Malika
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
greatblueikran

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me