Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby .ocean. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:59 am

Favorite Color: I love lighter shades of blue
Hobbies: Swimming and cooking!
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Extrovert
Favorite movie: Ooh hard, I always liked The Lone Ranger, or maybe French Kiss
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Optimist :D
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature, I guess
Favorite animal: Cats!
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Cats/dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): Scales >:)
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Bright
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): Wings are cool!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope!
.ocean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emyophox » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:04 am

Favorite Color: Black, Mint, and purple.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, sleeping, singing/playing in the band.
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Introvert.
Favorite movie: Zootopia
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Pessimist ;;
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal or spooky owo
Favorite animal: Fox
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: All the canines but not really the butterfly wolves.(Foxes, dogs, wolfs)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): I love techy looking patterns! Anything like gears or robotic looking stuff is great! I mean, I guess kinda steampunk??
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Darker colors
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): I'm kinda indifferent, wings are cool I guess.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope! Thanks! <3
Hiyaaa, I'm Emmy! Feel free to PM me! Looking for friends!
~ Some things about me:
♥ I lovelovelove to roleplay and write!
♥ I spend most of my free days sleeping, roleplaying, and reading stuff. xwx
♥ I love to make new friends!
♥ I'm a bit of a dork, actually. I can be really weird sometimes.
MEMES
nuff said
emyophox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asvoria » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:05 am

Favorite Color: Orange and dark red shades ~
Hobbies: Drawing, horse riding, basketball
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Depends on the situation, I can be both.
Favorite movie: Lord of the Rings <3
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Optimistic!
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I guess I like wild and fluffy pets (maybe a bit demonic) or elegant onces
Favorite animal: Horses
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Tess dragons
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): Definitely scales and rather plain designs with some swirls or small pattern.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: All I guess, if brought together with the right combination, every colour looks supreme. However I wouldn't like it neon bright or too many non-matching colour.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): I love wings and longer manes and tails. Anything with intricate details really like dark eyes or scars and small cuts. It just makes the design very unique :3
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I think my twin wouldn't be an extravagant design, rather one that stands out of small items or details are added, something that enhances it eye colour or specific marking to make it interesting.
And thank you for this ~
Asvoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starsuger » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:07 am

Favorite Color: Blue
Hobbies: drawings and singing
Extrovert, introvert, or both: introvert
Favorite movie: guardians of the galaxy
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: optimis
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): nature/royal/spooky
Favorite animal: wolf
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Wolf/dog
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): stripes or swirls
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel or dark colours
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): wings/long fur or muiltiple tails/bobbed ones
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: It's must be cute!
Thanks
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Starsuger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlpacaMannara » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:09 am

Favorite Color: Purple or black
Hobbies: Graphic, digital painting, watching movies/series, reading, music
Extrovert, introvert, or both: both
Favorite movie: The Godfather
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Pessimist (though I prefer to say "prepared")
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature or majestic
Favorite animal: Tiger
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Foxes
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): Solid
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark colors
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): Wings or something spectacular
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I really love both nature/animals and fantasy
AlpacaMannara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tereziisbestgem » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:11 am

Favorite Color: Green
Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Animating, and TUMBLR
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Introvert
Favorite movie: Zootopia
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Pessimest
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): elegant, nature-y things
Favorite animal: Skunks
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Dragons :3
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): Spikes, swirls, and floral patterns.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel colors, but I especially like pastel versions of blue pink and green
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): Anything that isn't usually on a CS pet, like a dog laying down or facing the other way, or wings.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
Tereziisbestgem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NicolasAngel » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:03 am

Favorite Color: pastel green/mint green
Hobbies: free artist and an cosplayer
Extrovert, introvert, or both: totally an introvert
Favorite movie: whoo boi: fantastic beast and whereto find them, CA: winter soldier, Iron man, X-men apocalypse, silent hill 1-2 and angry birds movie.
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: both depending mostly on situation.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): fantasy or supernatural
Favorite animal: harpy eagle and cheetah
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: dragons, foxes and deer's
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): stripes or gradient
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel and/or dark, mixed or either one
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): wings for life
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: none I can think of
-Lunar Archangel
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NicolasAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeroNumber13 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:04 am

Favorite Color: Green, white, blue
Hobbies: Gaming
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Both?
Favorite movie: Guardians of the galaxy, or fast and furious
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Optimist
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal
Favorite animal: Wolf or fox
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Anything by Malk
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): Any
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): Tails, Wings, long fur
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really
HeroNumber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malluvsduckies » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:13 am

Favorite Color: Any color really but blue is cool
Hobbies: Photography, Drawing, Role-playing, Filming, gardening
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Extravert all da wayyyyy
Favorite movie:[\b] Lol Natire Documentaries xD also really like Classuca disneys like Bambi and finding memo and stuff
[b]Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist:
OPTIMIST HEHEE
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature, Pretty, Elegant, cute
Favorite animal: Ducks!!!
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Lions and dogs because there aren't too many lions
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): All but I like solid colors with a little bit of added tang like faint swirls or stripes, also love when it has a different color underbelly.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: All! But like Bright colors best
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): I like curly tails on dogs and long fur especially
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I also really like special pets like the store pets but I know you won't give me a rare just saying I like them hehe also TYSM FOR THSU!
Please click my smol egg babies
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
malluvsduckies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzardfeather » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:16 am

Favorite Color: EIther blue or green :D
Hobbies: Drawing, more drawing, Flight Rising, more drawing, reading, violin
Extrovert, introvert, or both: I think both?
Favorite movie: Moana 100%
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: I'm an optimist!!
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I love nature and ocean ;D
Favorite animal: cat cat cat caT CAT CAT
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: the Libra dog, or Cancer
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): I love scales and floral
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright and pastel!
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): nope! wings are pretty cool though
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: ....I like drawing and i like helping people
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins.

blizzardfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me