0tt3r's art shop!! 🦦🦝 (OPEN!!!)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

0tt3r's art shop!! 🦦🦝 (OPEN!!!)

Postby 0tt3r » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:37 pm

-➤RULES -➤PRICING -➤EXAMPLES -➤VOCALOID COVER ART -➤COMPLETED COMMISSIONS

Open for commissions!! I will have 3 slots available, first come, first serve basis, please take a look!
There are cuttently 3 slots available!
Last edited by 0tt3r on Sun May 12, 2024 6:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 0tt3r's art shop!! 🦦🦝 (WIP!)

Postby 0tt3r » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:05 am

╰┈➤Rules

Please read all rules; they aren't too long!

❀Please use the code (posted in pricing section) when ordering; reply to this post with your order; i will get back to you within 1-3 days max in a PM.
    ❀commissions will take between 1-4 weeks depending on what style you have chosen, complexity of character, ect. commissions will be created on a first come first serve basis.
    ❀Send the trade with your payment choice when i accept your order; this must be sent as a trade, not a suggestion, and will only be accepted once the art has been sent to you.
    ❀If you are paying with pets, they must be WL and should be kept in a seperate locked group from other pets - we must come to an agreement on pets before i begin your commission.
    ❀credit must be given if art is posted to other sites, i will PM you my usernames on other social medias, if posted to a social media/site i do not use, credit my CS account.
    ❀I have 2 different styles of lineart (see top of examples to see which is which) - please specify in the code which lineart style you would prefer, or if you would like me to pick which i think would fit the drawing better! The lineart style does not affect the cost! 'Elegant' style has thinner lines throughout the piece, 'Bubbly' style has thick lines on the outside and varied thickness of lines throughout the drawing!

WILL DRAW:
    ❀humans, original characters (with clear reference sheet/images provided), characters from shows/animes, feminine/female characters, minor gore/blood
    ON THE FENCE:*
    ❀male characters (i have less proficiency in drawing men as the vast majority of my favourite characters are women; however i am trying to improve so just pm me about it :))
    WILL NOT DRAW:
    ❀heavy armored characters, heavy gore, robots
    ❀note i have the right to decline ANY order for ANY reason (i will tell you why, and you CAN submit a new order if you would like)

*on the fence orders may be declined if i do not feel confident drawing your character - they have a much higher chance of being rejected than orders that fit the terms of the 'WILL DRAW' section.
Last edited by 0tt3r on Sun May 05, 2024 11:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:51 am

╰┈➤Pricing

sizing reference chart:

Prices:

❀Prices are for 1 character, add 75% of original price for each new character, or 50% per added chibi

HEAD:
    ❀sketch: C$10
    ❀flat colour: C$20
    ❀full colour:C$45
    BUST:
    ❀sketch: C$ 30
    ❀flat colour: C$50
    ❀full colour: C$80
    3 QUARTERS:
    ❀please note that due to the large range in the 3/4 size, there will be a range for pricing, depending on how much of the character is drawn.
    ❀sketch: C$40-50
    ❀flat colour: C$55-75
    ❀full colour: C$85-100
    FULL:
    ❀sketch: C$60
    ❀flat colour: C$110
    ❀full colour: C$ 150

CHIBI:
    ❀FULL COLOUR ONLY: C$25

BACKGROUNDS:
    ❀transparent/1 or 2 colours: free
    ❀simple background: +C$5
    ❀complex background: +C$20
    ❀background prices may vary on what background you want; please see examples to see different background types.

❀Please use this code when ordering (reply to the forum with the filled out code, if you dont want to post any references publicly, note it in the code and i will ask you to send it to me in a PM!!):
    Code: Select all
    [b]I would like to open a commission![/b]
    [b]SIZE:[/b]head, bust, 3 quarters, full, chibi
    [b]TYPE:[/b]sketch, flat colour, full colour
    [b]BACKGROUND:[/b]transparent, 1 colour, 2 colours, paid background
    [b]IF "2 colours" OR "paid background" selected, PLEASE ADD MORE DETAIL:[/b](gradient of colours? shapes? character in background at ower opacity? if comlex background please provide reference images)
    [b]LINEART:[/b] elegant, bubbly, artists pick
    [b]CHARACTERS:[/b](link to reference images here- if you dont have a reference sheet, and can't draw the character, still please provide a picture of some sort -even using gachalife or picrew works as a reference for me! also, feel free to tell me their name!)
    [b]DETAILS:[/b](tell me what you want the image to look like! feel free to include pose references, outfit references, the more detail you give, the closer i can get to what you want!!)

(please delete what you don't want in the code, feel free to leave it up to me in the details section, just give me some pointers about the character!!)

Payment in terms of pets:

❀I am more than happy to take payments in terms of WL pets;
    ❀pets should add up to the cost of the commission in terms of the list below, or, you can PM me about pets you would be willing to trade for the art and we can come to an agreement.
    ❀pets should be sent in a trade when i accept the order (art will not be started until trede is sent), and the trade will be accepted when i send you the final drawing. pets should be kept in a locked group seperate to other pets you have.

Last edited by 0tt3r on Sat May 11, 2024 5:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:44 am

╰┈➤Examples

❀Here are some examples of my work!
    ❀Under each drawing, i will explain how i would've priced it if it was a commission!
    ❀The first two examples show the difference between 'bubbly' and 'elegant' lineart!!

This drawing has 'elegant' style lineart. full colour drawing, on the "3/4" section on the sizing chart. it is quite high in the section, so it would be C$85. it has a complex background, so price: C$105

This drawing has 'bubbly' style lineart. full colour drawing, on the "3/4" section on the sizing chart. it is in the middle of the section, so price C$93. simple 2 colour background, so price: C$93

full colour drawing, on the "head" section of sizing chart, with basic background (2 colours with speed lines), price: C$45

sketch, on the "head" section of sizing chart, with 1 colour background, price: C$10

note this drawing is older, and i am mainly using it to show a more complex background. full colour drawing, on the "head" section of the sizing chart, with a complex background, price: C$65

full colour drawing, on the "bust" section of the sizing chart, with a semi-complex background (i have decided this would be C$10), so price:C$90

flat colour drawing, on the "bust" section of the sizing chart, with 2 colour background, price: C$80

full colour drawing, on the "bust" section of the sizing chart (barely), with a simple background (due to its very sketchy nature), price: C$85

full colour drawing, on the "3/4" section on the sizing chart. it is quite high in the section, so it would be C$85. simple background, so price: C$90

full colour drawing, on the "3/4" section on the sizing chart. it is quite low in the section, so it would be C$95. 1 colour background, so price C$95

full colour drawing, on the "3/4" section on the sizing chart. it is quite low in the section, so it would be C$100. simple background, so price: C$100

full colour drawing, on the "full" section of the sizing chart, with a basic background, but 4 additional chibi characters, at 50% of their original cost each, so price:C$200

full colour drawing, on the "full" section of the sizing chart, with a semi complex background, so price: C$160

full colour drawing, on the "full" section of the sizing chart, with a semi complex background, so price: C$160

full colour drawing, on the "full" section of the sizing chart, with a complex background, so price: C$170

full colour drawing, on the "full" section of the sizing chart, with a basic background, so price: C$150

Chibi drawing, with basic background, so price: C$25

Chibi drawing, with basic background, so price: C$25

Chibi drawing, with semi complex background, so price: C$35
Last edited by 0tt3r on Sat May 11, 2024 5:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:48 am

╰┈➤Vocaloid Cover Art

I am a huge vocaloid fan, and i really like making art based off Vocaloid songs, so i thought I'd add it as an option to my comissions!

❀You can either simply have a vocaloid song as the reference for what i am drawing your character in, OR:

❀You can order a comission that would use one of my bases! These are peices i have made of vocaloid songs in the past that I have turned into blank bases that can be turned into other characters! These bases are 25% off what the art would otherwise be worth!
❀I currently have 3 songs that are available for Vocaloid bases:
>Magical girl and chocolate (in original outfit of song, pink will be substituted for all colours like in og) (song by Pinocchio P)
>Dizzy paranoia girl (in original outfit of song, colour can be changed) (song by Kat)
>Venom (in either outfit from mv, or the character you want me to draw's outfit, please specify!) (song by Karikiri Bear)
❀The drawings of these songs will be shown below with what their price would be underneath them!
❀Then next Vocaloid base that will be added will be Phony (song by Tsumiki)!!

❀If you would like to order a vocaloid cover base, please use this code when ordering:
Code: Select all
[b]I would like to order a Vocaloid cover Comission![/b]
[b]SONG:[/b]Magical girl and chocolate/Dizzy paranoia girl/venom
[b]CHARACTERS:[/b](link to reference images here! also, feel free to tell me their name!)
[b]ANY OTHER DETAILS:[/b](space if you want to add any more notes for me!)

❀What these peices look like + pricing!! :
>Magical girl and chocolate:
Price: C$128

>Dizzy paranoia girl:
Price: C$113

>Venom
Price: C$79

Last edited by 0tt3r on Sat May 11, 2024 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 0tt3r's art shop!! 🦦🦝 (Closed for now!)

Postby 0tt3r » Wed May 08, 2024 1:00 am

╰┈➤Completed Commissions

chibi for TheCrazyGiraffeLady!
Last edited by 0tt3r on Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 0tt3r's art shop!! 🦦🦝 (OPEN!!!)

Postby 0tt3r » Sat May 11, 2024 4:05 am

open for commissions! please take a look!
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Sat May 11, 2024 7:33 pm

bump!
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCrazyGiraffeLady » Sat May 11, 2024 7:55 pm

I would like to open a commission!
SIZE: chibi
TYPE: full colour
BACKGROUND: transparent please
LINEART: artists pick
CHARACTERS: Unmarked images here - Moonraker the demoness zoologist ^^
Her toyhouse as well
DETAILS: Pose, expression - all artistic freedom. Clothing wise, please include her lab coat & scarf (she is basically always wearing them), her plague mask is optional to you (its not used as a plague mask per say, but instead contains microscopic lens and breathing mask for when she handles chemicals).
Her horns are part of her anatomy and she also has very small fangs that overlap her bottom lip.
Hair wise, please go with the shorter/pixie style cut over the longer/bobbed style. Her original reference has the longer style but please see the other images I've added to the imgur link x
She is serious in her scientific research, but also a happy-go-lucky demoness who is thrilled to be able to spend her life following her hobby.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer best I can!

Payment; 25c$ - sending a trade now x

Thank you!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image
All pixels by the wonderful ElloJelloMelloFello
TheCrazyGiraffeLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Sat May 11, 2024 8:07 pm

TheCrazyGiraffeLady wrote:I would like to open a commission!
SIZE: chibi
TYPE: full colour
BACKGROUND: transparent please
LINEART: artists pick
CHARACTERS: Unmarked images here - Moonraker the demoness zoologist ^^
Her toyhouse as well
DETAILS: Pose, expression - all artistic freedom. Clothing wise, please include her lab coat & scarf (she is basically always wearing them), her plague mask is optional to you (its not used as a plague mask per say, but instead contains microscopic lens and breathing mask for when she handles chemicals).
Her horns are part of her anatomy and she also has very small fangs that overlap her bottom lip.
Hair wise, please go with the shorter/pixie style cut over the longer/bobbed style. Her original reference has the longer style but please see the other images I've added to the imgur link x
She is serious in her scientific research, but also a happy-go-lucky demoness who is thrilled to be able to spend her life following her hobby.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer best I can!

Payment; 25c$ - sending a trade now x

Thank you!!

just seen this! the character is so cute!! I'll send you a progress update in a PM when I've completed the sketch!
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me