Inu's PWYW Doodle Shop [CLOSED]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Inu's PWYW Doodle Shop [OPEN] 1/3 slots available

Postby Inudragon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:25 pm

bless

currently selling my pets for FR! most of 'em anyways, as I'm mostly leaving CS due to lack of interest

Icon made by me;;
Inudragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Form

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Hi, I had a quick question... if I have you a picture reference, would you be able to use that and turn it in to a cartoonish avatar scene? And also, can you request two characters in the same commission?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudragon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:27 pm

Hmm e.e Maybe? I've never really tried anything like that before XD I dunno if I can do two characters in the same picture, but I'll still try :D

currently selling my pets for FR! most of 'em anyways, as I'm mostly leaving CS due to lack of interest

Icon made by me;;
Inudragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudragon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:42 pm

khajiit has art if you have coin

Icon made by me;;
Inudragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudragon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:32 pm

my dudes, lemme just say that drawing chibi mermen make me so happy

Icon made by me;;
Inudragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 20lait1 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:15 pm

Username: 20lait1
Reference(s): Link
Personality (if not written/typed): Casper likes to get things done (he’s not prone to procrastination, but when he does procrastinate, everything just… stops - if you get what I mean). He’s serious, introverted and quiet - he doesn’t really speak unless spoken to. He has a quiet, kinda hushed (whispery) and almost dull voice: usually, he has to say things twice or more for people to actually hear him.
Art type (Halfbody, bust, etc): Halfbody?
Style (Sketch, outline, or color): A sketch or an outline? (depending on how much you think my payment is?)
Payment: Will send a suggestion (trade)! This is my first time buying from an art shop so I feel like I'm underpaying - sorry if I'm underpaying... If I am, please say so and I'll add more!

Your art style's adorable! (I had to go through several pages of the forum to find this so hopefully you're still taking orders?)
20lait1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudragon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:44 am

20lait1 wrote:Username: 20lait1
Reference(s): Link
Personality (if not written/typed): Casper likes to get things done (he’s not prone to procrastination, but when he does procrastinate, everything just… stops - if you get what I mean). He’s serious, introverted and quiet - he doesn’t really speak unless spoken to. He has a quiet, kinda hushed (whispery) and almost dull voice: usually, he has to say things twice or more for people to actually hear him.
Art type (Halfbody, bust, etc): Halfbody?
Style (Sketch, outline, or color): A sketch or an outline? (depending on how much you think my payment is?)
Payment: Will send a suggestion (trade)! This is my first time buying from an art shop so I feel like I'm underpaying - sorry if I'm underpaying... If I am, please say so and I'll add more!

Your art style's adorable! (I had to go through several pages of the forum to find this so hopefully you're still taking orders?)

Aa, yeah I'm still accepting! ;v; I've just been busy with college things and I've been feeling a little dumpy haha;; but your order is accepted, thank you! He's such a cutie ;o;

Icon made by me;;
Inudragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me