Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby djfhdskjf » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:19 am

I am looking for anthropomorphic art!

Species: Nightfall Imp

What I'm looking for in the art: Anthropomorphic, digitigrade, happy expression on face (e.g. smiling), white fur, ice-blue cat-like eyes, smilodon-like fangs that do not go past lower jaw, fur covering chest/crotch (example of fur covering chest), and a lion-like tail

What I'm willing to pay: C$
djfhdskjf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 pm

I'm looking for art!
    Species: Anthropomorphic Dog
    References: boop art is my own
    Personality: created to be sweet and lovable, farrah is just that. she is a very vocal girl and isn't afraid to speak her mind, even though she may appear to be the submissive type. it is also a misconception that she is nowhere near intelligent, but she strikes down that stereotype that pretty girls can't be smart. she is confident and adventurous which is much unlike the female cartoon characters of her time. the whole meaning behind her was to try and crush the stereotypes her type of character held. by no means did she lose all the traits though. farrah still is a beautiful figure who does flirt. she is a bit gullible often doesn't appear as strong as her male counterparts. she is also kept to a ladylike standard and doesn't have much of a temper on her. though these can be considered flaws, she doesn't let them drag her down now that she is no longer stuck in a cartoon. she has become relatively sly and loves to outsmart anyone that tries to challenge her rather than trying to take them on in a fight. farrah is much more of a pacifist than a fighter, especially since she doesn't have much of an idea how to fight. overall, she is a bubbly cartoon who tends to wear a bright smile. she is social and easy to get along with. it is relatively easy to trust her and she is a great keeper of secrets.
    What I'm looking for in the art: A full body piece, though I would be fine with a bust shot as well. Preferably in a cartoon style. If you'd like to give her a colored style go for it. I'd love to see what you'd do with her colors, but ultimately she is a based on old style black and white cartoons
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No
    What I'm willing to pay: I have a bunch of CS pets and I'd be willing to work something out with you. Pretty much anything from this group or this group. There are plenty of rares and maybe even some very rares in the second group
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abyssal. » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:39 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/ my original species (widles >w<)
References: https://sta.sh/21x34lk6zp5a?edit=1
Personality: He is very good at keeping calm, unlike his wife who is a bit more explosive (Im in the process of designing his wife but when i finish if anyone does couple art PM me )
What I'm looking for in the art: Fullbody, full colored and shaded, no BG. Chibi art! (Any art styles/level!)
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope!
What I'm willing to pay: Rares, C$, commons/uncommons Anything except lists pretty much, If items are your thing then i will pay that too <3

╔════════【 ☽ 】════════╗
Nyxe
He/They
I make art sometimes :]
dgm and m!ik enjoyer
---
Art Shop|| ⚔️⚔️⚔️ || Carrd

╚═════════════════════╝
Art credit to FrivoMutt

Abyssal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:40 am

Phantasmagoria wrote:
    I'm looking for art!
    Species: Siren
    References: Click
    Personality: Toyhou.se wip found here
    What I'm looking for in the art: Since she has none, just about anything! Prefer digital with transparent backgrounds.
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):
    What I'm willing to pay: I have pets from now back to 2008 (rares/vrs), as well as C$ and dA points. Please message me with both prices and examples!
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GONEXX » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:10 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Anthro furry
References: https://toyhou.se/1421344.sumi
Personality: Sneaky/Tough
What I'm looking for in the art: Hq anthro art
What I'm willing to pay: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=797020
Just a teenage boy Canadian who loves art, feel free to pm me!
GONEXX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHaru » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:21 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Goat/cow chimera (furry)
References: 
https://toyhou.se/238337.haru/gallery#3846450
https://toyhou.se/238337.haru/gallery#4241098
Personality : Socially Awkward | Jaded | Soft but short tempered | Absentminded Quite | Can be self-centered | Lazy | Terrible sense of humor. He's a huge dork that tires in vain to impress all the ladies and pretty boys
What I'm looking for in the art: Busts, pixels, fullbodies, possible couple art??
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No
What I'm willing to pay: All my pets and items are for offer
Last edited by CaptainHaru on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi call me Haru - 21 - dork
Image Image

DA - Tumblr - Art Tumblr -Toyhou.se

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."
-Augusten Burroughs, Magical Thinking: True Stories
CaptainHaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:04 am

i'm looking for art!
    this post is gonna be long, i'm sorry.
      what i'm willing to pay: (for any of them) i have rares in this group you can pick from, and/or you can go through my trade group, and i also have flightrising. i have treasure and gems, but i'm a little more picky about fr. also have tokens!
      is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): none of these are.
    also, i'd like couple art of some of them, if anyone would wanna do that, here are the names: mack and riley, spencer and toby, kritanta and lyra, and octavia and delta. and (this one isn't a couple but like older brother and younger sibling) cyrus and sorren.

name: mack
      species: human female
      references: link
      personality: she's kinda short tempered, ex-army, has ptsd, and, while sarcastic, she tends to be really serious. she loves hot cheetos and has a dog, though she isn't really an animal person. also she's a mechanic. and has green eyes.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, it prefer it to be scanned. either like a full body or a bust?

name: spencer
      species: human male
      references: i need a reference
      personality: he's really pale, has hazel eyes, black emo hair, usually wears a band shirt with a flannel overshirt, black skinny jeans, and converse. he has thick black framed glasses, wears a necklace or two, and wears a bunch of bracelets. he's super hyper, really happy, and just really loveable. he also draws all the time.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd prefer a full body for him, but a bust would also be fine.

name: octavia
      species: humanoid female
      references: that's what i need
      personality: she has dark skin, dark purple eyes, and a light and dark green mohawk. she wears a dress like this, with boots, and she carries a huge double edged, two handed battle axe. it'd be cool if she could be drawn either leaning against it or with her resting it on her shoulder.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd prefer a full body for her.

name: delta
      references: none
      personality: she's pale, has purple eyes, hair color and style like this, wears a dress like this, and a circlet like this, but with blue instead of green. she's quiet and charming, and very encouraging.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body preferred.

name: desmond
      personality: he has dark skin, really short black hair, brown eyes, wears a dress shirt and slacks, and wears a watch. he's really serious.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full budy or whatever you wanna do for him. full body or bust.

name: toby
      personality: he has messy brown hair, grey eyes, wears a t-shirt and jeans, and vans. he's really quiet, always reading or writing. it'd be cool if he could be drawn with a book?
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body or bust.

name: kritanta
      species: humanoid male
      personality: he has dark blue, almost black (#000040) hair that's kind of emo(?), electric blue eyes, super pale skin. please look at lyra's form further down to see about clothes. he also has like a silver circlet.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body.

name: magnus
      species: angel male
      personality: he has black hair (slightly long? but not long enough for a ponytail or anything), one gold eye and one silver, wears like a grey tunic and leggings, with boots. he has angel wings, which (and you can choose here) are either just solid grey, or look like a magpie's wings.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body, please.

name: lyra
      personality: she has short, jaw length pink hair, and purple eyes. she wears (please bear with me here with this description) like a blue and white peacoat but with one row of gold buttons, but not like made out of jacket material? like a uniform jacket. and there's a patch on the left arm, that's black with a white bar across the middle (horizontally). and matching dark blue uniform pants, with knee high boots. and she has a sword. she's really hot headed, too proud and stubborn for her own good, but she has the best intentions.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd like a bust of her.

name: sorren
      species: cat/human hybrid child?
      personality: they're like 11-13, have brown cat ears and tail, and brown hair that's usually pulled into a ponytail. sorren is very serious, and has a short temper. honestly, you have a lot of freedom with sorren, especially with their clothes. just make them like solid colored?
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. full body, bust, whatever is fine for them.

name: cyrus
      species: humanoid male
      personality: he's super pale, has light blond hair, his eye color doesn't matter (cuz it changes drastically so have fun with that one), and he's really thin. he's really quiet, and sort of insane.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd like a bust of him.

name: riley
      personality: he has green eyes, kind of spiky hair (that's red-ish blond), and a mischievous smile. he wears usually wears ripped skinny jeans, a band shirt (blink-182, fob, or p!atd), and red converse. he's trouble, always looks like he's planning something, and likes comic books and fast cars.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if digital, i'd rather it not be done on oekaki, but if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned. i'd like a full body or bust of him.
Last edited by anxious ghost on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:05 am

Inuyasha wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species:Human
References: Rosa
Personality: (Please pm me for this, I do have a personality for her just extremely detailed)
What I'm looking for in the art:Digital, any type of art
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: I am willing to pay cs pets, cs items, Flightrising currency and dragons. I do have a red toxic but extremely hesitant to trade it away.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:00 am

Phantasmagoria wrote:
    I'm looking for art!
    Species: Siren
    References: Click
    Personality: Toyhou.se wip found here
    What I'm looking for in the art: Since she has none, just about anything! Prefer digital with transparent backgrounds.
    What I'm willing to pay: I have pets from now back to 2008 (rares/vrs), as well as C$ and dA points. Please message me with both prices and examples!
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sailor Worm » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:09 am

I'm looking for art!