MOVED! LINK TO NEW THE THREAD INSIDE! MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Should I open more slots?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 am

Yes; I'm sure you'll need them!
50%
Yes; You probably won't have a lot of customers, but it's nice to know that you have back-up when you need something like this.
25%
No; You won't have many customers, so what's the point?
No votes
No; estimated customers: 0
25%

Total votes : 4

MOVED! LINK TO NEW THE THREAD INSIDE! MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Postby Static. » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:15 pm

NEW THREAD! MODS PLEASE LOCK!

New Thread: [link]
Last edited by Static. on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:09 am, edited 15 times in total.
Static.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Part One: Rules/Examples/Payment

Postby Static. » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Part One
The Rules, Examples, Payment and all that Jazz. Whoopee.

Rules for You
• Please, be polite. To other customers and me.
○ Please don't set a fixed payment until the story is done and you. I don't want you to over or under pay me.
• Fill out the form as I have shown, and fill out THAT form.
○ Post forms here, please.
First come first serve. Simple, no? You're one of the first five to fill out the form correctly, you get a slot. Period.
○ Please read FAQ before asking yourself.
• Try use proper grammar.
○ Please keep all story content PG-13; I won't type the more 'severe' cuss words, include a large amount of gore (I can live with a little,) and no er . . . 'advanced' sexual content (no nudity; PERIOD.)

Rules for Moi
• Respect all customers.
○ Don't lag off at the end of stories.
• Don't completely change the topic of the story.
○ Don't let any rule-breaking go unattended to.
• Answer all customer asked questions.
○ Use proper grammar for the most part.
• I VOW THAT THERE SHALL BE NO TYPOS IN YOUR STORY!!

Rules of Use
• Wherever your stories are used, you must link back to the shop. don't just say, BG Story by Nature_Lover; link back to the shop.
○ I reserve the right to use your story as an example, if I'm particularly happy with it.
• You may NOT claim the story as your own.

Examples
Nature_Lover wrote:There were gunshots. Loud ones. I ran frantically, barking more like yelping, really, for him to come get me. They were here, and I was frightened. The battle was small, insignificant (to them,) but frightening nonetheless. He left me. He left me; why? Why did he leave me here, all alone? I heard him screaming. "'Layka! Get ou ' his last words were smothered as his comforting, warm brown eyes rolled back in his head. Paralyzed by far, shock, and many other undefinable and rather unpleasant feelings mingled inside my chest. I could just stand there, ignoring the crackling of my equipment caused by the cool sweat drenching mu skin, staring at his cold, lifeless, horrid body. The whites of his eyes staring at me. I could hardly realize a rough, leathery arm rap around my torso as I tried and failed to make sense of the mind-boggling situation. In war, people die. It's inevitable. But why him? The warm, smoky air rushed passed me as the arm dragged me off of the battlefield. I was young then. Ignorant. I didn't listen. If I had listened, I could have saved so many lives. Including my master's. My brain was on overload, and I didn't do what I should've. The man carrying me ducked under a branch I didn't. I was knocked unconscious.

I awoke in a cold room, sitting in a wicker basket.. My vision was hazy. My equipment had been hit, too, and it was crackling.
"We don't have enough funds to keep her or any other trackers for that matter."
"What do I do?" somebody replied helplessly.
"I need you to euthanize her."
"Layka? She's valuable she's useful. We can use her. Is it are only option?" The other must have nodded, because just then, I was lifted up; basket and all.

The man took me to a room. My equipment had been removed and I could see. I couldn't remember much; but I could remember the traumatizing battle. A man with sraggley, bristly grey hair frowned and slowly picked up a large needle, holding it up in the air. I recognized him a friend of my master. He was nice, and one of the last people I would expect to hurt me. He looked from the needle to me. His eyes darted around the room. The man picked up a piece of paper quickly scribbling a note down. Placing it in the basket, he tossed me into the back seat of an armored truck. We drove, say, two hours, to a large building. He put me gingerly on the doorstep, and left me there until early the next morning.

I awoke, depressed. I whined. I knew I was too old for that kind of thing, but I couldn't help it. My equipment was in the basket, and it clanked as I sat up. A woman came through the door, rubbing her eyes.

"We're closed! Can't you read?" She looked down and blinked, wide eyed. Picking up the note, and keeping a close eye on me, she read it, muttering to herself. She looked around, as if expecting someone to say that they made a mistake, and took me in. There, I lived for a long time. Why did they keep calling me 'Layka', as if they expected me to remember?They were good to me their. Finally, a woman came and adopted me. The latter took me home, and I'm retired; for the most part. I love her, but she'll never replace him.There are situations where I forget he's not there. I can still her him calling me. It's horrible. I can't bear it. This is why I specified "whether or not you like it." People'll tell you to remember 'the good times.' I must advise you otherwise. It just brings pain. Don't try and change me. Don't criticize my outlook on life. Don't try and make me feel better. I can't be cured. I'm tired; I'm old; I'm used.

This section is narrated by Rowan.

I kept muttering to myself, saying nothing in particular, just muttering; kind of thinking aloud. The windows of my silver sedan were streaked with rain as I drove along the highway. It was just a little pleasure drive to keep me sane in my busy life. I decided that I should stop somewhere. I didn't care where on pleasure drives like this, you don't exactly care wherever the heck you end up, as long as you can find your way back. This was a normal road that I knew pretty well. I turned to the left, taking a short detour. In about two minutes, I came to a vacant looking building. I heard noises inside; it couldn't be vacant. I cocked my head slightly and parked. I went up to the door, and tested the knob to see it it was open which it was. I lightly pushed the heavy entrance and almost winced as it creaked slowly open. Cautiously, I put my left foot forward, followed by my right. I walked down the hall. I could see eyes of all shapes and sizes peering up on me. Quickening my pace, I continued down the hall, my mind dancing on the idea of turning back. I guess that the idea was out-voted, because my curiosity pushed me forward. In what seemed like forever, but was probably only 15 seconds, I was greeted by a, may I say, slightly queer woman sitting on a desk, filling out paper work. I stared, not paying any attention whatsoever to my manners. The woman peered, blinked, and shoved the papers into her desk.

"How may I help you?" she said in a slightly forced sounding polite voice, that made me suspect I had interrupted something.
"Hu . . . Huh?" I said stupidly, being dragged back down to Earth.
"How . . . May . . . I . . . Help . . . You . . .?" she said in an annoyingly slow voice. I blushed.
"Oh! I 'm quite sorry. But . . . would you mind telling me what this place is?"
The woman shrugged. "Tracker Dog Adoption Center."
"T Tracker Dogs? Would you mind showing me some? If it's not to much of a bother of course."
"Sure," she said unenthusiastically.

We walked into the hallway I had come out of. She flipped a switch on the left side of the hall, and I heard barking, the 'Tracker Dogs' obviously expecting attention. I looked wide-eyed at the cages before me. They looked like like like nothing I've ever seen before. When you got close, they were actually a bit cute. I scratched one of the pups under it's chin as it wagged its tail and almost grinned. I giggled as another one licked my hand.

"Are these ones up for adoption?"
"No," she replied.
"Oh how rude of me. What may I call you, ma'am?"
"Just Nex," the latter replied. "You have to adopt a full grown one, unless you hire me to breed to of them."
"Oh," I said in disappointment, looking at the cages around me. Almost all of the adults had the dots indicating who they were for crossed out meaning they had an owner. My eyes wandered to a cage with a red dot painted sloppily on the front. I crawled on my knees and approached the cage.

"Hey . . . How are you doin' in there?" I asked the old tracker. She turned away from me, whimpering. I noticed the scars on them back of her head and felt a pang of pity for the creature.

"Can I adopt her?" I asked excitedly.
"Sure," Nex said, as usual, without much enthusiasm. I got up and followed her to the desk she had been at before. She opened the drawer she had stuffed the paper into and placed them neatly on the table. She clicked a pen.

"What's your name?"
"Rowan; do you need a full name?"
"No. What shall you name her?" I thought. I had been taking classes in Italian.
"Sinistra."
"Uh-huh . . ." she quizzed me more, jotting things down as she went. Finally, she picked up a wooden block and an ink pad. Tapping the block neatly onto the pad, she slammed it onto the paper, and shoved into the opposite drawer. Picking up her keys, Nex went back down the hallway, me power walking to keep up. She unlocked the cage in which the dog now named "Sinistra" had been and handed me a care sheet. I took Sinistra home, reading the care sheets at stoplights. This is how I got my baby.

ALL FINISHED ORDERS CAN BE FOUND HERE!

↑ A background story I wrote for a tracker dog. I know, I totally got lazy on the ending DX. -cough-lotsoftypos-cough-

Payment
Somebody suggested that I add a base price list, so viola! Payment is not final until we have negotiated.

Background Stories: About one '09 Uncommon/PeaPS MAX. The minimum is free. Normally, it will be a missed outcome.
Short Story: Ditto
Chapter Story: One Rare MAX, two missed outcomes minimum.
Scripts: One missed outcome

What I Offer
Background Stories
Scripts for Various Purposes
Short Stories
Chapter Stories
If you would like to request anything else, let me know ^_^.

Index
Welcome to La Biblioteca
Rules/Examples/Payment
The List of Awesome-saucy-ness/Strike List/Black List/What we Offer
Slots/Status/Forms
Last edited by Static. on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
Static.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Part Two: VIP List/Strike Lists/Black List/Process

Postby Static. » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Part Two
We're getting near finished! Here we have a whole bunch of important stuff that you have to read! Yay!

List of Awesome-saucy-ness
This is a list of people who get FREE art stories! This is for over payment or just being awesome-saucy enough. This is really easy. To get here, just offer a wishlist rare that I have agreed with, or 5 PeaPS

Ƨαʌαииαн-cнαи~; Over-pay
Fohille; Over-pay

N/A

Strike One
These people are pretty safe, but they could improve on their rule reading skills, before they cross the line.

None! Yayz!

Strike Two
These people need to really concentrate on obeying the rules.

None ^_^! Phew

Blacklist
These people have absolutely crossed the line, and are BANNED from my kingdom of awesomesaucyness O_O.

NONE! We're doin' pretty well!

Process
An easy step-by-step guide to keep you organized.

• Read all of the posts, and check my status to make sure that the shop is open!
○ Fill out and post the form as I have shown.
• I will send you frequent WIP's (Work in Progress) of your story so that the process is nice and smooth. ○ ○ When the payment is finished, you fill out the form included a couple o' posts below.
• You are free to use the story for anything within the rules above.

Index
Welcome to La Biblioteca
Rules/Examples/Payment
The List of Awesome-saucy-ness/Strike List/Black List/What we Offer
Slots/Status/Forms
Last edited by Static. on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Static.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Part Three: Form/Form Walkthrough/Slots/Status

Postby Static. » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:18 am

Part Three
More . . . reading =_= . . .

Form
Code: Select all
[b][size=110]I Want to Order![/size][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type o' Order:[/b]
[b]Who's Narrating:[/b]
[b]Tense:[/b]
[b]Setting:[/b]
[b]Characters:[/b]
[b]Plot:[/b]
[b]Character Personalities:[/b]
[b]Length:[/b]
[b]Pointers or any Other Things you Want to Specify:[/b]

Form Walkthrough
I Want to Order!
Username: Insert you username here.
Type o' Order: BG Story, short story etc.
Who's Narrating: First Person? Third Person?
Tense: Does, did, will do?
Setting: It's kind of self explanatory; where does the story take place?
Characters: Who's in the story?
Plot: What's going on?
Character Personalities: How do the characters mentioned above act? How old are they? Just a little biography.
Length: On a scale of one to five, five being the longest.
Pointers or any Other Things you Want to Specify: Random stuff you need to mention.
Please include as much information as you can.

Slots
1- Ƨαʌαииαн-cнαи~; Background Story Progress: 3/3
2- Fohllie; Background Story Progress: 3/3
3- hlsmith; Chaptered background Story Progress: 0/3
Note! Stories will be finished in the order listed.

Status
Slots are full; please DO NOT order at this time. Days until opening: I'd say about three to four days; I say that to give myself some leeway. I hope to finish sooner ;)

Last edited by Static. on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:30 am, edited 8 times in total.
Static.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: La Biblioteca; The Library; We're Under Construction!!

Postby Static. » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:27 am

Reserved for future use . . .
Static.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved for future use . . .
Static.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved one more time, just in case.
Static.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: La Biblioteca; The Library ▬ GRAND OPENING

Postby Static. » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:34 am

Open! Bump 83.
Static.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daniel » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:04 am

Bookmarking!
I just had a small question regarding payment.
It's fine and dandy to say 'we'll agree later' but what's the largest payment you think will be expected?
I don't want to order and they you say... demand all of my store pets and an basket full of rares or you'll report me for art fraud xD

Not that you would.
But you hopefully get my point ._.
[Pub][Rook][Marty][Tag][Adam][Dust]

current themsong - june - A Little Messed Up

I hoard butterfly wolves

Things we lost to the flame
Things we'll never see again....
All that we've amassed
Sits before us, s h a tter e d into a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh .
Daniel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static. » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:03 am

Fohllie wrote:Bookmarking!
I just had a small question regarding payment.
It's fine and dandy to say 'we'll agree later' but what's the largest payment you think will be expected?
I don't want to order and they you say... demand all of my store pets and an basket full of rares or you'll report me for art fraud xD

Not that you would.
But you hopefully get my point ._.

I see what you mean. I expect that the most I would ever ask is one 09 rare, and that would be for like a 50-page story with a really difficult plot. Thank you for marking 83. For a background story, it would probably be an uncommon or three newborns, max. Thank you for marking! If it's any easier, I can add a 'base' price list.
Static.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me