:: Moving

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Art Shop | -Open-

Postby Celozon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Hey all, just wanted to say sorry for being so quite on here. I tend to get burnt out after doing so much art during events and have to take a bit of a break. Due to that, I may be a bit slower than normal getting these done, if thats going to be a problem let me know. This is also more than I usually take on at once, so keep that in mind.

Apologies to anyone I didn't accept, nothing wrong with anyone's forms, just had to narrow it down. You're welcome to submit a form again next time I open. I will (probably) still have the items offer open next time.

Uev wrote:Username: Crow child
Character Ref Link: Character Ref
Thin or Thick-lined?: Thin
Which direction should they be facing?: I'd prefer forward (facing the screen) but sideways is alright too
Requested Expression: sinister/insane or angry
Requested Animation: Blink
Additional Information: Hair up ( in her ref )
Payment: Payment ( if the offer is still up if it isn't I can do a different pet, CAN add pets since she could be complex )

waffle02 wrote:Username: waffle02
Character Ref Link: Elyce
Which direction should they be facing?: Left
Requested Expression: Shy neutral expression
Requested Animation: Blink and eye sparkle
Additional Information: Nope thank you so much!
Payment: Offer sent and discussed!

Username: waffle02
Character Ref Link: Evelynn
Requested Expression: Happy!
Requested Animation: Bounce and blink

Character Ref Link: Firey Boyo (still working on name)
Which direction should they be facing?: Right
Requested Expression: Smirking and looking up to no good (looking at Swamp boyo trying to get him to do something)
Requested Animation: Bounce and blink (Could I request eye sparkle too? Willing to add more items if necessary!)

Character Ref Link: Swamp Boyo (also still working on name)
Requested Expression: Nervous and kinda scared (looking at Firey boyo and scared about what he is planning)
Requested Animation: Bounce and blink

Amelia wrote:Username: Amelia
Character Ref Link: Carl The Caterpupper
Thin or Thick-lined?: Thin lined!
Which direction should they be facing?: They should be facing the left.
Requested Expression: Happy, with tongue sticking out
Requested Animation: Blinking and bounce, please
Additional Information: N/A
Payment: '10 PeaPs Re-release (special offer) + a tip of this '10 WL betta

-TruBlue wrote:Username: -TruBlue
Character Ref Link: Luna I apologize for the old artwork. Luna is overdue for a new reference sheet.
Thin or Thick-lined?: Thin lined
Requested Expression: Joyful and happy
Requested Animation: Blink and bounce, please.
Additional Information: Thanks, Cel! I really admire your artwork. Luna should be wearing her royal outfit (crown and queen’s robe, similar to my current icon)
Payment: The shy basilisk
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Art Shop | YCH Fullbody Auction | pg.

Postby Celozon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:45 am

Moved to next page -->
I like having this kind of thing at the top of pages so its easier to find
Last edited by Celozon on Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:06 pm

bump - will update bids in the morning
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlizzardTheWizard » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Mark! Definitely going to check this out later wow! <3

hi! Call me bliz or whatever else you can think of. I use she/they pronouns. Feel free to PM me :)

Toyhouse: BlizzardTheWizard
Discord: BlizzardTheWizard#3894
PFP by Shadeyenova
BlizzardTheWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:36 am

I wanted to get used to doing more different types of poses, so I thought I'd try out a small YCH auction? Win one and you get your character in that pose. This is for any characters, not just canines.

I wanted to make payment as open as possible, so this will not be restricted only to rares list. I will accept a variety of things in bids, the full list is below. They vary from rares list to uncommons, items, and C$.

I will also request that if you do bid, do not bump this thread for the auction. I'd prefer to keep it clean as possible here.

YCH Info:
  • Art will be thin-lined pixel art. Simple animations can be added (ie, bounce, blink, sparkle). Ask me if you have something specific in mind.
  • Character does not have to be canine, so long as they will reasonably fit the sketch
  • You do not need to show me the character you plan on using for the YCH if you win, but if you would like to ask if a certain character would work, feel free to PM me. There are certain characters I may not be conformable doing.
  • Art will be completely custom, lineart/sketches will not be re-used
  • Expression can be changed to whatever you prefer, pose can be modified a bit
  • Expected wait time for fullbodies to be finished is 1-3 weeks, but just keep in mind that I'll be doing all 3 of these, so for example, if yours is done last it could take longer.
  • Exact size will depend on character, the sketches currently stand at the sizes listed below. Final size may range from the below to ~25 px bigger in either dimension.
    • #1: 250x200px
    • #2: 175x225px
    • #3: 225x325px

Rules:
  • When sending the bid, remember to let me know which YCH it is a bid for!
  • If you would like to bid on more than one, there must be an individual bid for each.
  • If I don't get any/high enough bids for one or more YCH I may choose not to do them at all. I'll give 24 hour notice of this.
  • I will require confirmation from the winner within 24 hours of the auction ending. If for any reason the winner decides not to go through and get their YCH, I will contact the runner-up.
  • If yours is the current winning bid and you would like to be informed when someone else's bid passes yours, just ask and I'll update you when/if that happens.
  • As of right now there are no autos, however I may choose to end the auction for one or more YCH early if I receive a bid I consider to be an auto.
  • Auction will end September 7th

Bids:
  • I will accept the below in bids. Anything not listed here added to a bid will not be considered or impact that bid's standing.
    • 2008 - 2012 rare and very rare pets (any species)
    • Any rares list pets
    • Any store pets
    • Items on my wishlist from 2008 - 2012
    • Up to 200C$ (anything more will not be considered)
    • Uncommon pets on my wishlist from 2008 - 2010 (multiples accepted)
  • In general I will be more interested in higher quality pets, however I'm not opposed to quantity lower quality.
  • For pets that do not have to be wishlist, pets on my wishlist will still be preffered.
  • For pets that must be wishlist, if I change my wishlist at any time and take some off, you may keep any pets that were on my wishlist at the time you sent the bid, and they will still count towards your bid.

Current winning bid will be in bold and colored in red
    Will leave small notes on each bid if I have any input/comments on them

Bids for #1:
  • [Bid 2] - Rares list are good quality, also like the '10 UCs and zodiac!
  • [Bid 3] - I really like the the store pets, and the older UC! Still counting it less than the other since the other does have two Sept list, but I really love the quantity in this one, its close.

Bids for #2:
  • [Bid 1] - Love the store pets and items! I am pretty partial to store pets, would say the other bid is just a tad stronger.
  • [Bid 2] - Love the VR, uncommons, and items! Very good bid.

Bids for #3:
  • [Bid 1] - Love the items and there are some good quality UCs
  • [Bid 2] - Good mix of rares and UC! Still value the other bid a bit higher, I'm somewhat partial to items
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:55 am

bump - Auction ends tomorrow, probably not till evening US time
If you want to bid or want to update, try to get that to me soon as possible. If anyone would like an extension, I'm open to it, but I don't want to make it too long since I'd like to get these done before October. If it does appear to me that there is any attempt to snipe one of the auctions, I may provide a short 12-24 hour extension to give the other bidders a chance.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Art Shop | Closed

Postby Celozon » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Auction is now over!
Winning bids are those in bold+red above, its 1am here so gonna wait till tomorrow to PM the winners for info, so don't be concerned if you don't here from me right away//

I may try something like this again in the future when I have the time, if anyone has input/something they'd like to see if I did this again, please feel free to PM me or post here!
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Art Shop | Closed

Postby Celozon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:00 pm

I've been mostly absent on the art front lately, trying to get back into it. Moving to new thread, needed to make a lot of adjustments and felt it would be better to move to a fresh thread. I'll be adjusting my focus to mainly headshots and smaller fullbodies that will be easier to me to get done in a timely manner.

New thread
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me