LIGHTS OUT | CLOSED

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: [SPACETIME!][SO CHEAP YOU'LL PEE YOURSELF!

Postby VESTAIS » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:06 pm

SilverBrave55 wrote:Username: Silverbrave55 Detail: sketch Color or bw: Color payment: Image
Pet's name: Red
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! Refence:
Winged wolf.jpg
Specifice: could let have a quiver on her shoulder and she doesn't have be ghost like but but the wings on her plz. :)

I think you must have seen the rules and stuff before I changed them! I'm actually not doing colour sketches right now. I will be very soon. However, you've been put on the list! Please send a trade with your payment :3
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby percy~ » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:17 pm

I know ur not doing sketchs right now but could i be put on the list? Username: DarkArrowLove Detail: sketch Color or B+w?: color please Payment: url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/44209986.html]Image[/url]
Pet's name: Sun
wolfie.jpg
wolfie.jpg (9.76 KiB) Viewed 21 times
Specifices:on the paws little bit of red kinda like blood and Could amke him snarling and with wings to. a cross necklace .one more thing could ya put scar on the of the eyes? Thanks :mrgreen:
percy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VESTAIS » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:45 am

Here it is! Please post to tell me you have it, and then I'll take your name off the list :3
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VESTAIS » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:46 am

DarkArrowLove wrote:I know ur not doing sketchs right now but could i be put on the list? Username: DarkArrowLove Detail: sketch Color or B+w?: color please Payment: url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/44209986.html]Image[/url]
Pet's name: Sun
wolfie.jpg
Specifices:on the paws little bit of red kinda like blood and Could amke him snarling and with wings to. a cross necklace .one more thing could ya put scar on the of the eyes? Thanks :mrgreen:

I am doing sketches, just not in colour right now. I also just got that pet, so if you want me to do something for you, please send a different payment!
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whiskeyrose » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:52 am

wow that was fast then i thought and yes i have it now thanks!
ImageImage
whiskeyrose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VESTAIS » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:25 am

SilverBrave55 wrote:wow that was fast then i thought and yes i have it now thanks!

Your welcome :3
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Dragonfly Thief » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:06 pm

I want to order something but I don't know what! Can you recomend something? Please?

“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”
Jack Kerouac, On the Road

“I have always lived violently, drunk hugely, eaten too much or not at all, slept around the clock or missed two nights of sleeping, worked too hard and too long in glory, or slobbed for a time in utter laziness. I've lifted, pulled, chopped, climbed, made love with joy and taken my hangovers as a consequence, not as a punishment.”
John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley

"Everything looks good from here... (beat...playing with plastic dinosaurs over his console) Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive."
(as Stegosaurus) "We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'."
(as T-Rex) "I think we should call it...your grave!"
(Stegosaurus) "Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
(T-Rex) "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!"
Wash, Firefly

The Dragonfly Thief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VESTAIS » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:09 pm

DeadAlive wrote:I want to order something but I don't know what! Can you recomend something? Please?

Well, um ... not really. It's not my job to decide what you want to order c:
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Dragonfly Thief » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Can I see an example of a finished line-art?

“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”
Jack Kerouac, On the Road

“I have always lived violently, drunk hugely, eaten too much or not at all, slept around the clock or missed two nights of sleeping, worked too hard and too long in glory, or slobbed for a time in utter laziness. I've lifted, pulled, chopped, climbed, made love with joy and taken my hangovers as a consequence, not as a punishment.”
John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley

"Everything looks good from here... (beat...playing with plastic dinosaurs over his console) Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive."
(as Stegosaurus) "We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'."
(as T-Rex) "I think we should call it...your grave!"
(Stegosaurus) "Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
(T-Rex) "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!"
Wash, Firefly

The Dragonfly Thief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VESTAIS » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:55 pm

DeadAlive wrote:Can I see an example of a finished line-art?

A finished lineart would look something like this, but a bit less sketchy. (I've only got one computer to work with right now, and it's the one that doesn't like my tablet very much, which is why the lines aren't really clean. If you were to order, it would be neater.)

And Darkarrowlove, here is your art! Please tell me that you've got it so I can take your name off my list :3
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me