Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Postby vencrypt » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:04 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Monster red panda
References: ImageImage
Personality: Good angr
What I'm looking for in the art: I'd like a happy angr
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): I'd like it done before the end of this month please!
What I'm willing to pay: I'm quitting furvilla and have tons of items I want to get rid of, here's my profile

I also have flight rising, here is my profile. I have 600g and 180kT as of now. Subject to change.

I also have eldermore, here is my profile. I have many legends, ultras, and rares. You can ask for any of my groups, but my favorites and rune drake collection are tentative.

I have these rares (includes lists), these uncommons, and these commons that can go for art. I also have this cerb only for high quality art only, thank you!
Last edited by vencrypt on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

herpetology | aquascaping | entomology
xxxxthey/them | artist | ecologist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
Don't you ever feel like you've been destined for something bigger than your skin?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX❞ ❞
xxHeyo I'm Ven. I like reptiles and fish. Currently in college pursuing
a major in Ecology and Environmental Science degree, with a focus on ichthyology.

xxxxxxxx
img by
crowprince
xxxxxxxx
vencrypt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:56 am

Pieces wrote:
I'm looking for art!
Species: Wolf
References: Image
What I'm looking for in the art: Nothing in specific, I am pretty much fine with anything, however, I would like full body art work and pixel art the most!
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No, it is not.
What I'm willing to pay: I am willing to pay any rare pets in this group or any items that I have. I may be picky with bulk rares and some items, but I am usually willing to work something out!

Postby iamaloyalllama » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:09 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Lizard
References: https://toyhou.se/716746.nix
Personality: Adventurous but fairly childish
What I'm looking for in the art: A headshot of him looking happy
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope c:

I'm looking for art!
Species: axolotl
References: https://toyhou.se/707780.darling
Personality: very energetic but easily frustrated if things go wrong
What I'm looking for in the art: a headshot of her looking happy
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope c:
What I'm willing to pay: any uncommon- (more than 1) unless nft
Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
iamaloyalllama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby non » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:54 am

non wrote:
william <3

HI I FINALLY GOT ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN AFTER YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't think any of my friends are on here anymore..? but this is so nostalgic to me. i probably won't ever participate in the trading again, but i'll try to be around on the oekaki boards n maybe giving my stuff away in various ways<3
non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:05 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: doggo
References: Ghost
Personality: Ghost is a weird guy who suffers from schizophrenia. He isn't just weird though, Ghost is insane,
which people should have seen coming. He was born with pure white eyes, no pupils no nothing. Which is probably why he ended up in an orphanage. During elementary he was diagnosed with schizophrenia which could explain the fact that he would either talk to himself and blame the voices or talk to things and see things that weren't even there. Though besides schizophrenia, he has always been messed up in the head. He finds humor in things that shouldn't and aren't funny. What creeped people out the most was his enjoyment for playing with the ouija board. Though that only brought two new friends into his insane world. Marvin and Nico were ghosts from the underworld who took interesting in the insane guy and wanted to stick around. This made him happy because to him he 'leveled up' from voices in his head to ghosts that he can see and interact with. Besides all the craziness, he is outgoing and very clingy. When he takes interest in people he wants to befriend, he does what any non normal person would do....he clings to them until they are his friend.... though even after that he would still cling to them no matter what. Now he is a friendly guy who loves trying to make friends but he does have major aggression issues which causes him to get short tempered and lash out at people. Other than that he is a stubborn and prideful guy who knows nothing about romance or flirting. Yet that doesn't stop him from trying to flirt.

What I'm looking for in the art: chibi, headshot, full body​, ref sheet, good or high quality, digital or traditional. Ghost is friends with two ghosts that appear as wisps or anything that can move so I would like for those two ghosts to be added in the drawing/art of him.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):
What I'm willing to pay: pets, items and art
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:35 pm

so, I'm looking for someone who can draw my equine species in the Oekaki board for me to create an adoptable species. I've put an image of my species below and a list of what I'm after. Obviously, I'm willing to pay, if you're interested, please send me some references of your art and a rough price for what I'm after, thank you!

So, I'm after male and female lines of my species, different lines for each would be ideal, but that isn't a must have. I would also like halters on a different layer as an easy way to tell if horses have been adopted or not (adopt me writing also...I can't write on my tablet).
Below is my species, the mane and tail can be shortened if it's easier than the full length.
art © sugarboy of furaffinity.
Hello black mirror, my oldest enemy...

Image Image Image Image

So say bye to the old and hello to that rainbow road!
Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlaireMoon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:59 am

~Ebay~ wrote:
~Ebay~ wrote:
~Ebay~ wrote:I'm looking for art!
Name: Mother (torti) YewWing
Father RuntHeart
Black orange white on top she-cat RuneWing, Mostly white FlameClaw male, Orange ears tail Blazepaw, brown and dark grey BrakenFur male, Dark Tortishell she-cat NightPetal, Light tortishell she-cat LilyStream
Species: Warrior cats
References: Image
Personality: YewWing and RuntHeart are both calm cool cats. YewWing being softer than her mate. RuntHeart was always an outgoing adventurous tom. He loved getting in trouble as a paw but now he his wise and level headed...in front of his kits anyway.

LilyStream will become a medic cat. She will go to lead a family of orphaned kits. An orange tabby tom kit named Thornkit, a sweet little long furred kit named Snowkit with the bluest eyes you have ever seen, and a brash young brown kit named Branchkit. LilyStream will grow to be a sweet kind caring she-cat. She knows the herbs by heart and listens well to Starclan.

Eventually RuneWing will become RuneStar. She will be deputy after saving the clan from a landslide. She will become mother to two kits both females one brown with white tabby markings named Redkit for her red ear. And then a pale tortoiseshell with silver eyes named Silverkit. RuneWing is a loyal brave hardheaded she-cat a force to be reckoned with. She acts like a little paw when her mate is around though.

Blazepaw won't make the journey to becoming a warrior he will get bitten by a snake. During a routine hunting lesson a snake came out of a hole biting him in the neck. He was a playful jokester the whole clan felt it hit them hard when he died. LilyStream cried for two moons before regaining her strength

FlameClaw and BrakenFur will leave to make clans of their own. Flamepaw the stronger of the two couldn't stand anyone after the death of his littermate. Lilypaw did nothing but weep as she was closest with Blazepaw. BrakenFur had always wanted a new home and soon the smart sly and sneaky tom convinced his littermate Flamepaw to go with him. Together they became FlameStar and BrakenStar leaders of the traveling clan Breezeclan. Like a breeze they came and went. They come back to meet at the sacred stone each new moon to see LilyStream and RuneHeart.

What I'm looking for in the art: I am looking for them going from kits to paws or warriors. Or maybe a picture showing them all going in different ways after losing their brother? And I'd love some family pictures of them all.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: ANYTHING IN MY GROUPS AS LONG AS IT IS FAIR!!! Thank you to anyone willing to do this
Image By: Creative Ikplet was created by Slate. Chika and Hito were adopted by me
FlaireMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RecklessRed » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:13 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: doberman
References: x-x-x-x The only references I have for him is pictures from the game Cereal Soup. If you need a different angle, I can take more. He's pretty much just a chocolate american doberman, with isabella eyes, a muzzle scar and a shark tail c: some accessories can definitely be arranged, but that's low priority!
Personality: He's a grump who prefers to keep to himself. He loves his friends dearly but has very low self esteem and often assumes he's manipulating his friends into loving him. He has a bit of a temper and isn't afraid to bite those who hurt the ones he loves. If any more info is needed, I can gladly answer questions
What I'm looking for in the art: Anything, pretty much. Preferably action shots, or even just headshots, or icons. I love pixel art, especially when it's just the right size for in a signature.
What I'm willing to pay: Anything from my trade groups, probably from outside my trade groups too tbh. I've been on here since '11 so I have quite a bit. Whatever the artist would like, assuming it's a fair deal.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

he/him

just here for the
pretty animals

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RecklessRed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HazardousFish » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Looking for art!
Of these here
Any skill and any kind of art really. Traditional and digital equally welcomed

Offering:
Toyhou.se invite codes
Any pet on my account: 09 rare+/10 & 11 rare+/recent rare+/Uncommons/Commons
C$
My own art
Possibly characters
FR gems/ treasure
search word: Hazardousfish

Pm me if interested!

ImageImageImage
Looking to trade my Toyhou.se codes for art!
My Art Shop is closed indefinitely.
Art Examples, I'll consider art trades.
Always looking for art of my characters
ImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow; » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:55 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Flight Rising Dragon
References: xxx
Personality: See link above
What I'm looking for in the art: Digital with a transparent background, any style is good (chibi, pixel, etc)
Is this a try out for an adoptable?: Nope, there's not really a time it needs to be done by c:
What I'm willing to pay: FR or CS currency, the amount really depends on the quality of the art but I pretty much just use pets on CS for gifting and buying art now so I can pay a fair bit. On FR, I have a decent amount of treasure and gems as well as dragons. If you want I could also do some coding as partial/full payment, a signature probably. Your choice!
Other: PM me with examples if you're interested! Thanks c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link goes here | link goes here
link goes here | link goes here
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text