Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Postby Pvnkky » Thu May 25, 2017 8:22 am

Mc Shizzle wrote:
I'm looking for art!

Species:
Australian Shepherd X Husky Mix

References:
Click Here

Personality:
In this Link

What I'm looking for in the art:
Nothing in Particular, I prefer Digital art but im fine with Traditional if its HQ :)

Is this a try out for an adoptable?:
Nope i own him :)

What I'm willing to pay:
Any of my Pets (Date back too 2008.)
Any of my items.
I have 60 DA Points as well :)
I can also offer Characters (Just pm me for a link to what im trading)
━━━━ ━━━
my dA
My Characters
My Fursona

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
Yo im Serina!
Call me Shizzz
or Mc Though ;)

brought to you by

━━━━ ━━━
Pvnkky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creg » Fri May 26, 2017 2:38 am

I'm looking for art!

Reference:

Art/design by GriffinCraft

Species: Dog/deer/rabbit hybrid

Personality: Not as serious as he looks. Iago is a bit of a goofball. He doesn't know much about the outside world (was created as part of an experiment in a laboratory), and gets very excited about new things/situations. His wings aren't functional, and they/the harness can be removed, although he prefers to wear it at all times. Can often be found playing fetch or chewing/tearing up something or other.

What I'm looking for in the art: Anything really.

Is this a try out for an adoptable? Nope!

What I'm willing to pay: Willing to pay around 500-600 C$
Last edited by Creg on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rans. Tired all the time. Libra (16th Oct). Owner of two guinea pigs.
Creg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randomlygenerated » Sat May 27, 2017 8:15 am

Hello artists of CS :)

I haven't been on this site for some years, and am making a brief return to see if I can trade all of my sadly neglected pets for a specific piece of artwork.

You will need to enjoy making detailed, realistic animal portraits to take on this commission. I am happy for it to be created on a different online platform, or a traditional drawing, provided the photo quality is good. Whatever medium you're happiest working with. :thumbup:

You will receive literally my whole pet collection as payment. I have made a group titled 'art payment' just to make it easier for you to see my most valuable pets, but you can have every single pet on my account, no reservations. Additionally, I am also prepared to pay up to £20 worth of c$ for really high quality work.

On to the fun stuff, of what the picture will actually be! A close-up portrait of a tiger carrying a white kitten. Some references: tiger 1 tiger 2
kitten pose

These refs are just for ideas, I'm happy for you to use your own artistic judgement to decide the composition of the picture, and the exact scale of kitten to tiger. :)

Very much looking forward to hearing from you!
randomlygenerated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northern downpour ;; » Sat May 27, 2017 3:28 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Corgi, chocolate lab, shiba inu, leopard, green pitbull x collie mix, cats
References: They're all here
Personality: For Cynthia: She's a sweet girl who is also shy and awkward. She struggles a lot but her friends (mainly her boyfriend) keep her going.
For Will: Smol sweet shy anxious boi
I haven't developed personalities for the others yet, but Leeluu is rebellious and Jackson is a cool dude
What I'm looking for in the art:
For Cynthia wrote:I JUST finished her design, so really anything, although I greatly prefer fullbody (if it isn't fullbody, I won't be as willing to negotiate) and adore pixel art. I'd love pixel art of her with her boyfriend or just couple art of them in general. I want digital art, I just don't like traditional as much if I can't have the piece in the flesh.
ALSO art of her holding a floppy giraffe plushie/one being near her in general is a thing I want. (Though not as much. She doesn't even like giraffes, it's just an inside joke)

For Will wrote:I only want pictures of him with Cynthia.

For the others wrote:I just want fullbodies/pixel/digital art, same as Cynthia

If you really want to draw a Warrior cat, let me know which one(s) you'd like to draw most and I'll figure something out, most likely an interaction with another cat, that I'd be willing to pay for. Otherwise the folder is a WIP.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):
What I'm willing to pay: C$ (I have 106 currently, I'd prefer to not spend it all in one place), dA points (Though I'd have to spend money to get them so I'd only do this if I MUST HAVE a commission from you), Neopoints (if anyone else still uses that site), rares, and whatever I can find that I'd be willing to trade in my pet groups. Also art trades, but I doubt anyone would want to do that.
Last edited by northern downpour ;; on Sat May 27, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEVER DID THINK ██████████████████
"Yeah, I dare ya, rage quit; make us both happy!"
hi i'd literally die for connor. yes, from d:bh. saeran and jumin too
ImageImage Image
Image / Image Image Image Image

███████████████ ABOUT ANYONE BUT

I'M
█████ NEVER DID

Warriors RP Group on dA
CAN YOU DRAW HUMANS?
YES? THEN CLICK HERE PLS

♥︎♥︎♥︎ImageImageImage♥︎♥︎♥︎
UT ♪
The best $40 Bo's ever spent

CARE ABOUT ████

ELSE
northern downpour ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sat May 27, 2017 3:29 pm

Looking for fullbody friend art! Offering rares.
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryologic. » Mon May 29, 2017 10:55 am

I'm looking for art!
So I'm looking for art of a few of my characters from a story I'm writing.
I am looking for some extra art to use as reference pictures of them,
but also art to use for some of the scenes c:
I can give more details through PM of some certain scenes I'd like to
be drawn, but that's a quick summary of what I'm looking for.

Species:
They're all cats

References:
here

What I'm willing to pay:
I have C$, CS pets, FR dragons (and probably some currency)
I also have some stuff on Furvilla (I think).
I am also willing to do art trades or give out old OCs as payment
⠀⠀‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⠀⠀

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
wynter | adult | they/them

hey! i'm cryologic!

‎ へ ♡ ╱|、
૮ - ՛ ) (` - 7
/ ⁻ ៸| |、⁻〵
乀 (ˍ, ل ل じしˍ,)ノ

hobbyist digital artist & casual guilty gear strive player

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cryologic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue May 30, 2017 12:43 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: General canine (WILL BE TRANSFERRED)
References: Please PM me for this. I have more or less the design I want, but it's not super solid, which is why I am here.
Personality: Clueless and logical. Absolutely adorable. Loves Japanese Lolita fashion, including teddy bears and bunnies, or anything fluffy and cute.
What I'm looking for in the art: I am looking for design help, not particularly art itself. I suck at designs and I was wanting help with improving what I already have so that I can transfer it.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Not a tryout, no.
What I'm willing to pay: I'd prefer to pay in CS or pets. <3

I'd like someone who wouldn't mind working with me. I have the color palettes I want and the basic design already made, I just want someone who might be able to improve the design for me, as I am not really good at designing visual characters. I'm much better at writing about them.

The design is very cutesy btw, so if you aren't into working with pastels or cute designs, this probably isn't for you xD
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Tue May 30, 2017 2:10 am

looking for dragon art !! pm for more details, can pay in lists pets, C$, and possibly dA points/USD !!

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:10 am

I'm looking for art!

Species: Kalon

References:

Personality: Night version: Lonley, Wistful. Night version: Relaxed, or sometimes easily frightened

What I'm looking for in the art: Very high quality shaded fullbodues with background.
-The day version laying in a field
-Art that has both of them, one of each side in their own respective times of the day. Fullbody for each, night in the middle of a forest, Day in a feild filled with tall grass.

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Yes, it ends June 10th

What I'm willing to pay: CS List Pets, Flight Rising, and eldemore, and DA points (Tentative). Message me with some examples and prices!
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Tue May 30, 2017 6:44 am

Edited!

I will pay in CS pets. I prefer realistic cartoon style for her, but will accept other styles except ones like chibi or goofy looking cartoons. I accept fullbody pics only.

This request is of one of my characters:

Name: Chiana

Species: Reptiline

Height: 4 ' 11" (As tall as her species can get)

Weight: 150 lbs. ( species weight range is 140 - 160 lbs. )

Physical Appearance:

She is a part reptile, part feline creature, with features from these creatures: a leopard, a tiger, a saber-toothed tiger, a meerachiata ( my made up, relative of the cheetah creature), a saladragon (my made up, reptilian creature), and a lapsaeraptor (my made up, raptor dinosaur creature).

The head is a little bigger than a cheetah's head, but a little smaller than a leopard's head; it is circular, and flat on top with large, triangular ears. The face has big, almond shaped cat-like eyes with slit pupils and two-toned coloring, a feline-like nose, long whiskers, and a rectangular muzzle/jaws of medium length. A mask-like marking covers part of her face, and her head has tufted points, kind of like a lynx, that stick upwards and out.

The tongue is forked, long, narrow, and blue. The teeth are sharp and lethal, especially the two top front fangs. The molars are flat, with sharp ends that curve towards the tooth, the front and side teeth are needle-like, long, sharp, curved inward, and narrow, and the fangs are like a saber-tooth tiger's in a way, but more durable, retractable, and straight instead of curved--they are sharp, longer than the rest of the teeth, narrow, and can retract to normal length to fit in the mouth, and unsheathe to stick out of the mouth to their full length.

The body has tiger stripes- the stripes on the back and on the limbs crisscross like the tail's- and is covered in short, silky-soft, thick fur, with longer tufts sticking out of the head as mentioned earlier, and the elbows also have long tufts sticking out: they start on the elbows, then continue all the way down to the rest of the arms below the elbows. Underneath the fur, are reptilian, kinda small, smooth, round, flat, flexible lizard scales instead of regular skin. The scales serve as natural armor and are hard to penetrate or break. Her body is medium-sized, sinewy, and lithe. The chest is broad, the back is slightly narrow, and the haunches are wide. She is muscular, with a powerful build. Some of her fur is missing, revealing the scales underneath, and she is covered in grisly looking battle scars--the five large and long scars on her left side are the oldest and were obtained when she was barely a teen and was struck by the claws of a gigantic beast; a true warrior who has been through hell and back--and is all the stronger, more powerful, and wiser for it. She is one of the strongest and most powerful Reptilines.

The arms and legs are long, and a little bit thick. The paws, both the hands and feet, are large and raptor dinosaur-like, with pointy fingers, toes, and thumbs, long, retractable talons for claws, and the raptor sickle appendages are on both the feet and hands--for the hands, they are the thumbs. Both hands and feet have feline-like paw pads. The hands can be used like a human's, and she is capable of walking and running on all fours, or on two legs.

The tail is 4ft. long, and is lizard-like, prehensile, a little thin, and can be used like a whip or a rope. It starts out broad, then gets narrower all the way to the tail tip. The tail tip has a big, fluffy tuft of spiky-looking fur.

The wings are like a bird's and can be used to fly. They are are large enough to wrap around and conceal her body; they are long and narrow. Underneath the feathers, the skin is scaly on the outside part and leathery on the inside part.

Although, I have been considering changing the wings to bat wings with feathers, with the same details such as being scaly underneath the feathers. I'm not sure which would look better. I was also thinking of the wings having leopard spots, either on both sides, or just one, but would that be too much and look bad? If they'd look fine, then I'll decide on the colors for them.

Colors are:

Her eyes are pale silver with pale yellow surrounding it. Her fur is an ashy-colored blue and the mask marking on her face is black. The inside of her ears is white. Her chest, a strip on her neck, the belly, and most of the fur on her arms and legs are black. The tiger stripes are dark red. The paws and fluffy tailtip are a dark olive green. The whiskers are black. The nose is a lighter shade of red. The wings are blue with a darker shade of blue on the leathery inside part. The scales that are underneath the ashy blue fur and the feathers, ( the rest match the color of the fur it is underneath, and the stripe pattern that is the same as the fur's) and leathery parts are a dark bluish green, the latter being an even darker shade.

References:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... a9fef4.png

I didn't draw this, it is a pic that I altered some from the original rough draft pic that was drawn for me and Chiana became a character of her own; this is the pic she was altered from, the character of Reina/Rubyshard:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... 901acc.png

Chiana is larger, many years older, more muscular, taller, and stronger than Reina: who is still a teen, small, but is only three inches shorter than Chiana; more slender, and not as much muscle, but still is capable of a strength and power of her own, and can match her in speed and tenacity. They are not related, although there is a reason why they look a little similar--Reina was transformed forcibly from a human to a Reptiline--but share a special bond with each other, in more ways than one...( their relationship is platonic; I do only straight pairings. )

She and her species are naturally fire and lava elemental, but I am thinking about adding a second element for her: light. Not spiritual, but physical, which is weaker and different in abilities and nature. Only God (I am Christian, and He and Christianity are in my fantasy world as well) and the angels have spiritual light, including the one angel creature I have created. I just haven't figured out how to explain how she would obtain the second element.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I will try and work with you on how she should look. If adding a bit of her personality would help, then I'll add it. I cut down on the info. ; I hope this is better.

Species, Character, Concepts, etc. are copyrighted to me. This and any other species of mine are closed and not available for use.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me