Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby Natey-Night » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:43 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Humanoid
References: Cha Ref Folder
Personality: A cocky, yet family oriented guy with a military background.
What I'm looking for in the art: Something with more smooth linework.
Is this a try out for an adoptable?: No
What I'm willing to pay: Anything in any of my groups, not matter if it says they're for trade or not. There's a few september lists and below to be specific along with some store pets (probably 2015 or older since I haven't been active as of late).

┏━━━━━━━━━╮
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
wordswordswords

╰━━━━━━━━━━┛

So, to yourself
BE TRUE

┏━━━━━━━━━╮
linkslinkslink
coding

╰━━━━━━━━━━┛

Natey-Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:03 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Anthro Kitsune
References: Here though I'd ask a few minor changes.
Personality: He's kind of shy but if he's close to someone he can be pretty flirty, he likes go tease and prank people but he never wants to be malicious. He tries to be helpful but he's pretty clumsy and can be prone to messing up
What I'm looking for in the art: I don't mind, I like a lot of different styles^^ Mainly just a cute bust or something!
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No.
What I'm willing to pay: Any pets I own, regardless of groups or trading status. There's some rares and very rares in there!
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:14 am

I'm looking for art!
    Species: Human
    References: boop art by me
    Personality: Here's Daiki's full bio
    What I'm looking for in the art: Really looking for a full body of him right now, but I'd be fine with bust/head shots as well. I would prefer the style to be an anime style and nothing overly realistic
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
    What I'm willing to pay: Anything in this or this group. I am willing to pay quite a bit for a full body piece of him right now
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:17 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Humanoid ( she can control earth and metal substances)
References: Image (Art by AmethistArrows)
Personality: Basil is a fairly quiet spirit. She is always very calm and sweet unless you get on her bad side. Even though it takes a lot to make her angry, she's not a complete push over. She won't hesitate to through the first punch in a fight. Basil extremely introverted and will avoid conflict with most people at all costs. Her best trait is that she is very kind and compassionate. Her favorite things are retro video games, 80's things ( like the buttons on her vest), too loud music, ROLLER DERBY, and painting.
What I'm looking for in the art: I'm a fan of cute art styles and I really like more "sketchy" looking styles, though anything is really fine with me. Feel free to change her up a little ( though please ask before you do). I would also really, really love an avatar of her!
What I'm willing to pay: 1 very rare or store pet or 1-2 rares ( depending on the dates, I have a lot of older rares) or 4-5 uncommons or 10-20 commons or art from me. I'm very willing to work something out, just send me a Pm.
Other: Please send me a few recent examples of your work when you Pm me <3 I also have more refs of Basil, if you would like to see them. And if you could draw her with her brother, that would be AMAZING!
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:36 am

I'd like some art of anyone from here! All references and personalities are there too! Most of them are girls but I do have one guy in the human folder. There are a mix of humans, monsters and anthros.
I can offer art, characters dA points and any of the pets from my trade groups. I'd really love to get some art of my characters soon, so feel free to send me a pm! I'm pretty flexible to negotiate, and I'm not super picky or anything. Digital art is preferred, but I'll look into hq traditional art and writing too ;v;
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hark » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:50 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: human
References: looking for a somewhat realistic icon inspired by either of these two
album/poster designs. i dont want the exact art copied, i just want
an icon of brendon that follows the style of these:
xxxx
Personality: N/A
What I'm looking for in the art: just looking for a simple headshot icon, it can be stylized
but i would like someone who does human art pretty well.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): no
What I'm willing to pay: i have multiple rares, very rares, and over
300 list pets, name your price and PM me some examples and i
would be happy to pay up to a main list pet if the art is high quality c:

((please note my sources are from album covers/poster artwork officially
put out by panic at the disco and their companies. i dont want these designs copied
at all, i'm just using them for inspiration on what kind of style i'd like
done for this icon. if this is not allowed, please let me know.))
Hark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:06 am

I'm looking for art!
References: Lily Mason Charles Amara Cato
Personality: Lily: Happy, sometimes to the point of concern --- Mason: Angry, Sarcastic, but a good guy at heart and Lily's best friend. --- Charles: A *bit* less happy than Lily, but he makes up for with by being smooth as heck and very flirty (because those characters are honestly the best) --- Amara: Judging you hardcore on the inside, glares on the outside. --- Cato: Shy, very artistic and very smart, could probably casually convince your would-be murderer to let you go if he works up enough courage.
What I'm looking for in the art: Anything that shows their personality, I would love to have drawings with Lily, Mason, and Charles together. Charles does not like Mason, but he can be useful sometimes.
What I'm willing to pay: Anything from here unless it's named ''Taken'', my remaining 38274 treasure on flight rising, Eldemore pets,
and any characters from here

kenobi.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:25 am

Morfi wrote:I'd like some art of anyone from here! All references and personalities are there too! Most of them are girls but I do have one guy in the human folder. There are a mix of humans, monsters and anthros.
I can offer art, characters dA points and any of the pets from my trade groups. I'd really love to get some art of my characters soon, so feel free to send me a pm! I'm pretty flexible to negotiate, and I'm not super picky or anything. Digital art is preferred, but I'll look into hq traditional art and writing too ;v;
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:36 am

Ploegy wrote:
    I'm looking for art!
    References: boop art by me and if he could be in either an outfit like this or this
    Personality: Here's Daiki's full bio
    What I'm looking for in the art: Really looking for a full body of him right now, but I'd be fine with bust/head shots as well. I would prefer the style to be an anime style and nothing overly realistic
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
    What I'm willing to pay: Anything in this or this group. I am willing to pay quite a bit for a full body piece of him right now
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nahida. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:24 pm

tl;dr, i'm looking for art of anyone in the mains/sonas and this oc folder of my toyhouse. there's humanoids, anthros, humans, demons, etc! thank you!

EDIT: if you draw the lovely lady mentioned below, i'll be forever grateful and legit sell you my soul.
i'll tip you as much as i can honestly i just. NEED ART OF HER PLEASE ,

I'm looking for art!
Species: human
References: https://toyhou.se/1944620.wynn-fairweather
Personality: she's dating a demon. what else can i say? she pretends to be a composed, 'normal' girl, but she's got some bad impulse control and several skeletons stuffed away in her closet. she's a child genius, but far more rough around the edges than your average valedictorian.
What I'm looking for in the art: really, most anything is fine! i don't have much for her yet.
What I'm willing to pay: pretty much any of my pets! or C$. (let me know how many C$ you want, and i can fill up my wallet.) just shoot me a trade![/size]
¤¸¸.´¯`¸¸... goddess of wisdom ...¸¸´¯`.¸¸¤

angel | it or they | tiny archon haver

¤¸¸.´¯`¸¸... warriors of the mind ...¸¸´¯`.¸¸¤
nahida.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me