Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby Xeroxoe » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:24 am

Xeroxoe wrote:I'm looking for art!

Species: Pitbull

References: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/xeroxoe/folder/464864/Zenski/

Personality: stubborn, feminine, loving, arrogant
What I'm looking for in the art: HQ, digital, ref or fullbody

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): N/A

What I'm willing to pay: 08 rare, C$(under 100), 09 rares+, Nick toxic green 09 dog, other rares, other pets
Credit
By geeky.bunny.draws on insta
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xI collect rainbow pets and unicorns
xVisit my c$ shop! And auction!
xHeyo I'm Xero or X,
xI have a cat, leopard gecko and a guinea pig
xMy sona, Dillon will be a guide through my profile and threads
xxxx𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓕;𝓰𝓱𝓽;𝓷𝓰
xxxImage Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xeroxoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~The Doctor~ » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:53 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
References: Any OC here
Personality: All on their pages
What I'm looking for in the art: Digital, colored in
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: My pets and items
~The Doctor~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:24 am

I'm looking for art!

References:

Personality:
Out-spoken, Bubbly, Oblivious, Funny, Eccentric

What I'm looking for in the art:
Either art of just her, her and her "note book" aka her cat No, or her with time warp trio cannon characters like Fred or Freddi

Little info on Kylie is that she is a "time spec/ continuum angel" and as such was born as essentially a time entity that has vast amount of information when it comes to history and humans. As such, she is not a human as much as she is a being. This has caused alot of issues regarding who she is and whether she is a danger or miracle for humans.

She is in a trio of time warpers who are usually unseen when fixing and solving issues caused by the cannon main trio and their family counterparts. She is between 13-14 here, though id like to do an older teen, younger child and adult version eventually of her. No is The Notebook, another time object responsible for the interpersonal connections and private affairs of people throughout history. She is like a diary of sorts, going past facts where The Book only has.
Eventually ill have references for the other ocs ive made surrounding her. She is the non-cannon great grandmother of Freddi and future wife of Fred.

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): no

What I'm willing to pay:
Rares, Uncommons, Miscellaneous pets, FR currency (400k treasure/300 gems), 250C$, Art trades, 170 DA points
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zero_123 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:48 am

I'm looking for someone to draw this human character, pm me for more information, I have pets and FR currency to offer.

Sherwood - He is an adult and has very dark brown skin, mid-length wavy black hair, blue eyes, has a mustache, somewhat narrow body build.

I'm looking for Human art
Zero_123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby cainhurst » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:24 am

i'm looking for art!

species: elf
    references: boop~
    personality: a pretty reserved and emotionally guarded person. calladin doesn't like showing strong emotions in public, and is often perceived as cold and arrogant due to his wary and rather distant behaviour. definitely a really straight-laced & uncomfortably formal/polite individual. prefers logic over emotions/gut feeling and doesn't do well in situations where emotional responses & empathy are required. gets flustered in emotional situations really quickly, but tends to hide it behind frustration, annoyance, anger and other similar feelings. really good at white lies and polite half-smiles though.
    what I'm looking for in the art: anything, really! i'm in love with my boy rn, so i'm trying to collect some more artwork of him. just offer me whatever you can do!
    is this a try out for an adoptable?: nah 'v'
    what I'm willing to pay: primarily either dA points or C$, but pets may also be an option. let's work something out!
- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ 4w5 so/sp (451 tritype) -
"my boyfriend said he'd still love me if i was a brain-eating amoeba, i win!"
writer, gamer, roleplayer, parent to six guinea pigs, and local kabru enjoyer.
my interests include TES, V:TM, D&D, cosmic horror, reading, & philosophy.
───────── avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter ─────────

Image Image Image Image Image
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:07 am

I'm looking for art!
References: Kaja and Rinly
Personality: Rinly: Very humourous, caring, outgoing, hard to gain his trust though, hurting inside, protective of Kaja, just wants attention
Kaja: leadership type, internally very jittery, pessimistic, has a good heart deep down, type of humor is saying things that actually hurt and never taking them back (only Rinly can deal with Kaja humor)
What I'm looking for in the art: you can do both of them or do either or. Doesn't matter to me!
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
What I'm willing to pay: pets, items, C$, art trade I'm sure we can work something out!
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nahida. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:44 am

okay, so there's a lot here-- tl;dr, i'm looking for art of anyone in the mains/sonas and this oc folder of my toyhouse. below, you'll find basic information, but there's also bio stuff over there, so feel free to peruse it rather than scroll here. thank you!

I'm looking for art!
Species: feline furry(/anthro?, i suck at drawing the line rip)
References: https://toyhou.se/1953152.jareth
Personality: a cool-headed witch that doesn't really know how to talk to people. he's much more friendly with dusty old tomes. crystal magic is his specialty. very intelligent, but awkward and blunt.
What I'm looking for in the art: really, most anything is fine! i don't have much for him yet.
What I'm willing to pay: pretty much any of my pets! or C$. (let me know how many C$ you want, and i can fill up my wallet.) just shoot me a trade!

I'm looking for art!
Species: feline furry (/anthro?, i suck at drawing the line rip)
References: https://toyhou.se/1953138.aero
Personality: hot-blooded, angsty, has way too much attitude. they're the kind of person that should not still be alive, given how many stupid risks they take. the epitome of a punk little kid, despite being practically an adult.
What I'm looking for in the art: really, most anything is fine! i don't have much for them yet.
What I'm willing to pay: pretty much any of my pets! or C$. (let me know how many C$ you want, and i can fill up my wallet.) just shoot me a trade!

I'm looking for art!
Species: humanoid demon (snake features)
References: https://toyhou.se/1944635.elijah
Personality: coy, playful, not very driven. will happily mooch of your netflix. he's the kind of guy you find laying on your couch when you come home at night, having made himself a bowl of popcorn, with midnight texas on the tv. he's a demon, but he's not a very dedicated one. also, he's way too gay for life.
What I'm looking for in the art: really, most anything is fine! i don't have much for him yet.

I'm looking for art!
Species: humanoid creature (plushie cat, feline features)
References: https://toyhou.se/1946086.roeseth
Personality: distracted and uncertain. asks the odd questions about life, making you think too much into things. their odd behaviors leave them isolated, but they don't mind it much. the kind of person you'd find just staring out into space, looking troubled.
What I'm looking for in the art: really, most anything is fine! i don't have much for them yet.

I'm looking for art!
Species: humanoid celestial (nephil, specifically)
References: https://toyhou.se/1944599.benjie-eastwood
Personality: a complete oddball. makes no sense, most of the time. doesn't believe in headphones. probably the weirdest of my ocs, but i love him dearly. obsessed with pastels. there's more info on his toyhou.se!

I'm looking for art!
Species: human
References: https://toyhou.se/1944620.wynn-fairweather
Personality: she's dating a demon. what else can i say? she pretends to be a composed, 'normal' girl, but she's got some bad impulse control and several skeletons stuffed away in her closet. she's a child genius, but far more rough around the edges than your average valedictorian.
What I'm looking for in the art: really, most anything is fine! i don't have much for her yet.
Last edited by nahida. on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
¤¸¸.´¯`¸¸... goddess of wisdom ...¸¸´¯`.¸¸¤

angel | it or they | tiny archon haver

¤¸¸.´¯`¸¸... warriors of the mind ...¸¸´¯`.¸¸¤
nahida.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawnive » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:42 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Demonish Human
References: https://sta.sh/0wic7fg635t
Personality: She's a lil bit flirty, enjoys cuddles, sensitive, impulsive
What I'm looking for in the art: no 5 min doodles please.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: My budget is 80 C$

Give me examples also.
fawnive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:53 am

I'm looking for art!
References: Kaja and Rinly
Personality: Rinly: Very humourous, caring, outgoing, hard to gain his trust though, hurting inside, protective of Kaja, just wants attention
Kaja: leadership type, internally very jittery, pessimistic, has a good heart deep down, type of humor is saying things that actually hurt and never taking them back (only Rinly can deal with Kaja humor), normally serious, business like
What I'm looking for in the art: you can do both of them or do either or. Doesn't matter to me!
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
What I'm willing to pay: pets, items, C$, art trade I'm sure we can work something out!
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mad king ryan. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:21 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/fallen angel
References: here and here
Personality: laid back, pessimistic
What I'm looking for in the art: Honestly I'm looking for whatever I can get, heh. I need better rep and ref for him than gaia models
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No
Small ? Character Desc: Hair is dark brown, loose it's to his chin, often in a bun or ponytail, very curly. Brown eyes, purple if fallen angel version. Often in flannel. Usually smiling. He's 5'11", stocky but not overweight. If fallen angel form, he has large black wings (larger than the ref)
What I'm willing to pay: literally almost every pet is up for grabs, c$ can be discussed. also have flightrising dragons & currency.

--

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/demon
References: here and here
Personality: Cocky, self-satisfied, amused
What I'm looking for in the art: Honestly I'm looking for whatever I can get, heh. I need better rep and ref for him than gaia models
Small ? Character Desc: yellow-blonde hair, longer in the back than in front, often worn in a ponytail. Crystal blue eyes, often wears red shades, human form does not include the horns. Pale. 6'1", not too skinny but not super muscular. his demon form comes with horns, wings, and tail.
What I'm willing to pay: literally almost every pet is up for grabs, c$ can be discussed. also have flightrising dragons & currency.

--

I'm looking for art!
References: here
Personality: Proud, superior, hardworking
Small ? Character Desc: Long messy black hair, often hidden under hats and hoods. blue-grey eyes. Pale skin. 5'10". Works nights and takes online classes, often in hoodies and jackets, always looks sleepy tbh.

--

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/shifter
References: here
Personality: Paranoid, angry
Small ? Character Desc: Short messy two-tone hair, buzzed at the back. two-color eyes, left is white and right is yellow. Tanned skin. Red tattoos on chest and left arm. Short and stocky, almost always wearing a jacket or hat, usually in black.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to take any of my boys on, just send me a trade with what your price would be and we can go from there!
nick | he/him
tired gay geezer.
mad king ryan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me